|| The Destructive Hero: Kusu...

By TooSwagToBeARedFlag

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ Kusuo our beloved coffee jelly psychic is reincarnated into a world where... More

(1) ♠︎Reincarnated?♦︎
(2) ♠︎My New Life In A Nutshell (Disastrous)♦︎
(3) ♠︎Applying For UA High?♦︎
(4) ♠︎Entrance Exam Orientation♦︎
(5) ♠︎Entrance Exams♦︎
(6) ♠︎First Day Of My Disastrous School Year♦︎
(7) ♠︎Friends and Frenemies (Rape Warning)♦︎
(9) ♠︎The Unforseen Disasters At The USJ♦︎
(10) ♠︎Get Ready For A PSI-Chotic Sports Festival♦︎
(11) ♠︎The Disastrous Sports Festival Begins♦︎
(12) ♠︎The Obstacle Course♦︎
(13) ♠︎A Catastrophic Cavalry Battle♦︎
(14) ♠︎A Chat With Mr. Canadian Flag♦︎
(15) ♠︎Let The Disastrous Battles Begin!♦︎
(16) ♠︎Just Your Local Sadistic Strawberry♦︎
(17) ♠︎Let's Just Get This Over With Already♦︎
(18) ♠︎And The Winner is...♦︎
(19) ♠︎Ideas, Ideas, Ideas..Oh! The Psychic Hero______♦︎
(20) ♠︎Pretty with Benefits..and Simps♦︎
(21) ♠︎These Internships Are A Pain♦︎
(22) ♠︎Step Away from The Coffee Jelly Boi♦︎
(23) ♠︎The Hero Killer Stain♦︎
(24) ♠︎I Was Blessed With A Gift That Came From God And I Call Him: Dadzawa♦︎
(25) ♠︎This Race is a Pain In The Ass..♦︎
(26) ♠︎Reasons why M*neta should die♦︎
(27) ♠︎Sleeping or Studying?♦︎
(28) ♠︎An Explanation of the Practical Exams♦︎
(29) ♠︎ The Start of A Very Destructive Match ♦︎
(30) ♠︎ Bloodlust and Power ♦︎
(31) ♠︎ A Sadistic Showdown ♦︎
(32) ♠︎ Reaching Limits ♦︎
(33) ♠︎ Breaking Point ♦︎
(34) ♠︎What the Heck?♦︎

(8) ♠︎Vote Kusuo Aizawa For Class President: 2021♦︎

1.7K 241 51
By TooSwagToBeARedFlag

Kusuo's POV

"Cute boy with pink hair! Can you tell us what it's like having All Might as a teacher?!" A news reporter asked while shoving a microphone in front of my face.

I stared at her blankly and said.

"I think I'll pass." I said and levitated on top of the crowd.

I walked to my classroom and opened the door.

"Woah! You have new hairstyle! Looks cool! You missed your long hair didn't you?" Eiji complimented and asked.

I nodded my head and walked to my seat.

"Wow! Nice new hairstyle!" Ashido complimented.

"Your hairstyle really suits you! Ribbit." Tsu said.

"You're right! It does!" Hagakure said.

"Wow. You kind of look like a girl. Oh no! I'm not turning biesexual, am I?!" Mineta panicked while blushing and drooling.

I wasn't going to read anyone's mind. But now I certainly won't. Especially his mind.

"How did you make it grow though? Oh I know! You used your quirk that let's you manipulate stuff, right?" Uraraka asked.

I nodded again and looked at the class. The girls were staring at me more which was a bit of a pain.

"It's pretty hectic out there, don't you think?"
Izuku asked walking towards us.

"It sure is! They asked me what's it's like having All Might as our teacher." Eiji said.

"Same here." Uraraka said.

"Also. Kirishima? Did you just say Kuu-Chan used to have long hair?!" Izuku yelled attracting the attention of the class much to my dismay.

"Huh? Oh, yeah! I have a photo right here! Me and my mother took care of him for a few days when he was homeless. But he had to leave, so we took a couple of photos together! Except, his hair was purple haha!" Eiji said while rummaging through his bag.

"Here!" He said showing the picture to the class.

I banged my head on my desk and groaned.

"Amazing! I haven't seen Kuu-Chan be affectionate, or smile that much!"

"Woah! He had purple hair too, that's amazing!"

"Watch it..." I said, glaring at Eiji making him sweatdrop.

"Aww you looked so cute as a kid!" Ashido stated.

"Yeah!" Hagakure said holding both of her hands together. At least I think so.

"You're a bit close to elegant. But you're still not as elegant as me." Aoyama said sparkling.

"Why does there have to be two handsome boys in our class? Their stealing all the attention..." Mineta sulked while Kaminari patted his back.

"I'm surprised you two aren't dating." Uraraka said, giggling a bit.

That statement made me blush a little so I looked the other way, but most of the girls probably noticed.

To my relief. Eiji didn't see it.

"Wait what?! Where did that come from?!"

"What do you mean? We're just best bros!" Eiji said putting his arm around my shoulder.

"Sorry. It's just because of that pose." Uraraka said while scratching the back of her head and pointing at the picture.

"Oh well." Uraraka said. Everyone walked away and started talking about other things.

Except for the girls. They were talking about something like "BL" or "Yaoi" or something.

"Everyone stop talking. Class is starting." Dadzawa said walking through the door.

"Decent job on yesterday's training combat you guys. I saw the video feeds and went over each of your team's results." He said blankly.

"Bakugou. You're very talented so don't sulk like a child about your lost, okay?" He said.

"Yeah whatever." He answered.

"Midoriya. I see that the only way you won was by messing up your arm again." He said making Izuku look sad.

"Work Harder. And don't give me the excuse that you don't have control over your quirk. That line's already getting old. You can't keep breaking your body while training here. But your quirk will be really useful if you can get a handle on it. So show some urgency huh?" He said.

"Y-Yes Sir!" Izuku answered.

"And Kusuo. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Be careful and take more responsibility with your quirk. You destroyed the entire building and the entire road, not to mention you destroyed 4 other buildings. Just because you have a lot of power doesn't mean you can play around recklessly. You've could've injured someone, or yourself. He scolded me.

"But it's been so long since I've had fun." I pouted and slouched.

The class gulped and looked at me with fear.

"Brat." He groaned.

"Let's get down to business. Our first task will decide your future." He said, probably making the entire class panic internally.

Not that I know, since I'm not reading their thoughts.

Everyone but Kusuo: [Oh no. Is it another quirk test?!]

"You'll be choosing a class representative." He said, brightening everyone's mood.

Everyone but Kusuo: [Oh good. Just normal school stuff.]

"Pick me guys! I wanna be class representative!" Eiji yelled.

"I'll take it." Kaminari said.

"Yeah, you're 'gonna need me." Jiro said.

"Someone with style would be best-" Aoyama said and was interrupted by non other than Ashido again.

"Pick me! I'm like, totally the right choice!" She said.

Everyone continued to bicker until Iida stood up.

"Silence! Everyone Please!" Iida yelled making the entire class quiet down.

"The class representative's duty is to lead others. It's not just something anyone can do. You must first have the trust of every student in the classroom. Therefore. I've figured out the most logical way to fill in this position democratically. We will hold an election to choose our leader." He stated."

""It's pretty obvious you want us to vote for you."" Everyone deadpanned.

"Is that really the best idea?" Kaminari asked.

"We've only known each other for a few days. How do we know who we can trust?" Tsu asked.

"Everyone will just vote for themselves though." Eiji said.

"Most people will, but that means whoever does receive multiple votes, must truly be the most suitable person for the job. What do you think Mr. Aizawa?!" Iida asked.

"Do whatever you want. Just decide before my nap is over." He stated and fell over.

I stood up while raising my hand and everyone looked at me.

"Can I take a nap too, dealing with people is exhausting." I asked Dadzawa making everyone fall to the ground.

"No your a student. You must take part in this." He said.

"Fine, you left me no choice I'll have to use my secret weapon. My puppy dog eyes."

"KUSUO'S PUPPY DOG EYES! AN ABILITY KUSUO USES TO GET ALMOST ANYTHING THAT HE WANTS ALL HE HAS TO DO IS GET ON HIS KNEES AND USE THE ABILITY, THERE'S ALSO A 99.99% CHANCE THAT IT WILL WORK ON PEOPLE!!!"

I made the atmosphere denser and warmer and looked at him in the eyes.

"Please?" I said as I used my puppy dog eyes.

Everyone in the class blushed with red faces and said: ""Offu!""

"No." He said sternly.

"Impossible, your not supposed to say no your supposed to submit to me!" I whined as I sulked on the floor.

"It's because I'm too exhausted to be affected by your puppy dog eyes. Just do what you're supposed to. He said and went to sleep.

The room was silent for a couple minutes.

"Hey! I have an idea why don't we make Kusuo our class rep!" Kaminari said.

"Yeah! You're right!" Ashido said as she clapped her hands.

"Not a bad idea. It's actually good!" Sato said.

"I wouldn't mind." Jiro said.

"I supposed he'll have to do. He's the closest to eleg-" Aoyama was cut off again by Ashido who said:

"Yeah!"

I looked at the class and gave them my demonic glare.

'IF ANYONE VOTES FOR ME. THERE WILL BE TWENTY NEW PATIENTS IN THE NURSE'S OFFICE.'

"Kusuo! You shouldn't threaten your classmates like that!" Iida said while chopping the air.

I gave him the same glare, making him shut up as well.

I dropped my glare and sat back to my desk. I rested my chin on my arms and closed my eyes while kicking my feet back and forth while everyone started voting.

Timeskip brought to you by Trivago

"H-How did I get 3 votes?!" Izuku asked startled.

"Okay you Idiots! Who voted for him?! Bakugo asked, slamming his hands on his desk.

"What? Did you honestly think anyone was going to vote for you?" Sero asked.

"What did you just say?!" Bakugo asked furiously.

As they bickered, Iida was crying tears of happiness once he saw the he got one vote.

"All right, the class rep is Midoriya. Your deputy is Yaoyorozu." Dadzawa said and fell on the floor again and took another nap.

"R-really? Th-this isn't some mistake?" Izuku asked looking very nervous.

"How did this happen?" Yaoyorozu sighed.

"This might not be so bad after all." Tsu said.

"This is the worst."

"Yeah! I can get by Midoriya I guess." Eiji agreed.

"He won't last a week with this pressure.."

"Yaoyorozu was second when it came to our test results." Kaminari said.

"Yaoyorozu being deputy isn't too bad, but Izu being class representative is a horrible decision just look at him, he looks like he's about to faint."

Timeskip

It was really crowded in the cafeteria since the students from the support course and management course all share the same cafeteria, so I planned to eat somewhere else.

But that plan was foiled when Izuku asked me to eat lunch with them.

Eiji also joined us since he wanted to catch up.

"Guys, I'm kind of worried about the whole class rep thing. I don't think I'm qualified." Izuku said.

"You aren't."

"Sure you are!" Uraraka encouraged.

"Wrong."

"You'll be great. Your courage and quick thinking under stress will help make you a worthy leader. Not to mention the strength you demonstrate. Those are the reasons I voted for you at least." Iida said sounding a bit upset.

"You were one of the three?" Midoriya asked.

"Didn't you want to be class rep? I mean you do look the part. Mostly 'cause of the glasses." Uraraka said.

"And man your one of the most manliest man in all the men in our class. Kirishima said.

"I don't think I've ever heard anyone use the word 'man' in a sentence that many times."

"Wanting and job and being suited for it are two different things. Considering the Iida family's hero agency has taught me that much." Iida stated.

"Hold on. What does your family do?" Izuku asked.

"Yeah! I want to know too!" Eiji yelled.

"Admit it Iida! Your filthy rich! Uraraka said.

"And you're broke."

"Uhh. I was afraid people would treat me differently if they knew about my family." Iida said. And the three stared at him as if they were signalling for him to continue.

"You see. The Iidas have been pro heroes for generations. It runs in our blood." He stated.

"Cool!" The three said.

"Are the four of you familiar with the turbo hero Ingenium?" He asked.

"He's a super popular pro with 65 sidekicks working alongside him at the Tokyo agency!" Izu said.

"Izu, you never fail to keep track of every pro hero do you? Also, why that many sidekicks?"

"He's my elder brother!" He said with a hint of pride in his eyes.

"Your family's famous!" Uraraka said.

"So manly!" Eiji said.

"I can't believe it!" Izuku said.

"Ingenium is an unmatched commander, who honors the hero code. As the second oldest Iida son! I strive to be just like him!" Iida says.

"Just like how Izuku is with All Might."

"However. I think it might be too soon for me to be in a real relationship role. You, for example. You figured out what the judges were looking for in the practical exam. A rep needs that sort of insight." He said smiling.

We looked at him surprised.

"Woah." Izu said.

"That's the first time I've seen you smile Tenya." Uraraka said.

"That's a lie, I've seen him smile when he was being praised by Yaoyorozu and All Might, but let's just say it didn't look like a normal smile."

"Hey. Yeah, about that practical exam-" Izuku was suddenly cut off.

Alarms and Sirens suddenly went off, interrupting Izuku.

"WARNING LEVEL 3 SECURITY BREACH! ALL STUDENTS! PLEASE EVACUATE THE BUILDING IN AN ORDERLY FASHION!" The PA system said.

Everyone started panicking and jamming through the halls. I stayed behind a bit and planned to teleport when the cafeteria was empty. I looked out the window and sweatdropped.

"It's just the press. Good Grief their panicking over nothing." I wandered around the cafeteria and heard a voice louder than everybody else's through the halls.

"Listen up! Everything is okay!" The voice that I found out belongs to Iida, making everyone quiet down.

"It's just the media outside! There's absolutely nothing to worry about! Everything's fine! We're UA students! We need to remain calm! And prove that we're the best of the best!" He said, calming everyone down.

"Look! The police are here!" A girl said.

Timeskip

"It's time class rep. Let's begin." Yaoyorozu said.

"Uuhm. Okay. So we need to figure out who the other class officers will be!" Izu said while shaking, and his voice cracking a bit.

"But first. There's something I want to say. I've thought a lot about this. And I think that Tenya Iida should be our class representative!" He said.

"He managed to catch everyone's attention and get us in line. So I believe, that he should be the one leading our class from now on." He said smiling.

"Yeah you know what? If Midoriya's okay with it, I'm good. Plus he was a big help. He totally manned up and took charge, right?" Eiji said.

"Yup! Oh did you notice, he looked like the dude on the emergency signs when he was on the wall earlier." Kaminari laughed.

"This is a waste of time." Dadzawa said, startling Izuku.

"I don't care who the rep is. Just hurry up." He said lying down.

"If Midoriya is nominating me for this job. Then I humbly accept. I pledge to carry on the duties of the class rep to the best of my abilities!" He said.

"Sounds good emergency exit." Eiji said.

"Emergency exit Iida. Don't let us down man!" Kaminari said.

"Hello? I got two more votes than him." Yaoyorozu half whined and half muttered.

Timeskip

"How are ordinary members of the press able to bypass our security systems?" Principal Nezu asked.

I was floating in the air while crisscrossing my legs and folding my arms since I was too tired to stand.

"Someone else might be responsible for this. Some villain managed to infiltrate our school. But was this purely a show of power? Or a declaration of war." He asked.

I raised my hand since and decided to say something.

"A while ago...*Yawn* I saw a boy with pale blue hair and chapped lips that looked like they haven't drank water in years. He was near the gates when I saw it start to rot."

"Hold on, so you have an idea of who this could be?"

"Yup." I answered, popping the p.

"He looked like a teen. He probably is. And he had bloodshot red eyes that held an intense amount of bloodlust. He looked familiar. Oh! I remember him now. *Yawn* Tomura Shigaraki. He was our leader when I used to wrok in the league. But, he wasn't our boss though. Eh.." I shrugged.

"He must be a really dangerous threat then." Dadzawa said.

"We just have to get ready when they come back." Midnight said.

"Right. Kusuo. Eraserhead. You can go home now I'm sure both of you are tired. Recovery girl told us.

We nodded, and Dadzawa walked the both of us to our car. We got in and drove home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 781 20
You awaken one day with virtually no memories. The only thing guiding you is some strange system that likes to dictate your every move, and for some...
619K 22.4K 44
❝𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞, 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧, 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥❞ - - - Student: Y/n L/n N°: 21 Quirk: Spider Two worlds that no one really...
7.7K 77 12
Fem. reader x Katsuki Bakugo My Hero Academia Fanfic ✨✨✨ (Y/n) wants more than anything to become a hero. But, she knows how hard it will be because...
500K 9K 44
[Please do not copy or repost anywhere. Please read only on Wattpad, anywhere else this story is published isn't affiliated with me and should be rep...