"I love you so..." "let me go"

By Finnlysbubbles

Edward Echo, he's stoic and blunt. But god damn it did he fucking love when a certain someone would talk to h... More

"Leave me alone"

4 0 0
By Finnlysbubbles

   Those. Those were the words that absolutely destroyed the man from the inside out. Those words were what made Edward Echo die, they shattered him.

    "Leave me alone." Zaiden said as he walked towards the doors of the Apartment building. Edward stared at him in shock and hurt, never would he had known that three words would hurt like being stabbed seventeen different times in the chest.

    Zaiden looked back at Him, his eyes showed pure hatred. The day was brisk and cold, the lobby only got more silent when the doors closed with a click.

    I Loved You... Was that not enough. Edward thought as he watched the guy walk away from the building.

     It hurt more when Zaiden looked back at the building sticking up a middle finger. And there it was; heartbreak.

     I'm so sorry... I didn't know what I did wrong but I'm sorry,

Zaiden Foster.

     The guy who stole Edwards heart and crumbled it into nothing was gone, gone to do something more, maybe fall in love with someone else like Ashton or Even a French dude named Something like Freedin.

    This was the end. But how was the start through middle? Well... to put it simply like driving down a rocky road, rough and bumpy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287K 419 9
nothing but smut. there are different sections for you to read so if you don't like the first one you can just go to another one. enjoy 💕 don't be s...
563K 22.8K 69
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...
181K 23.1K 14
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
262K 8.6K 33
My back was pressed against the wall, and our faces were merely inches away. He gently placed a finger below my chin and tilted my face upward. I tri...