The Hidden Tank Destroyer (Gi...

By 24681013579p

Y/N is know as the 'Unseen'. His Sensha-do skills are excellent because of his known move. He uses a nice var... More

Bio
Tankery, Here It Comes
Tanks, We Ride Them!
We're Having a Match!
Captain Does Her Best!
Veterans Of Their Trade: Sherman Corps!
Our First Battle Comes to a Climax!
Up Next is Anzio!
OVA: This is the Real Anzio Battle!
We're Fighting Pravda!
Last Ditch Effort!
Classmates!
The Battle Gets Fierce!
The Battle We Can't Back Down From!
Der Film 1: We're Having an Exhibition Match!
Der Film 2: The Shocking Discovery!
Der Film 3: We're Having a Match... Again?
Der Film 4: How is That Thing Allowed!?
Der Film 5: The Deciding Moments!
OVA: Alice War!
Das Finale: Part 1
Das Finale: Part 2
Das Finale: Part 3

Prologue

932 10 0
By 24681013579p

???: "Son, I want you to join a school where they take part in the sport of Tankery."

???: "Of course. What do you think all those tanks are for?"

The two chuckled at his response.

???: "Well, I'll let you decide."

Then, the call was ended.

???: "Hmm, what schools are available, Amy?"

Amy: "You won't be too happy about this, but all of the schools that do Tankery in this area are all girls schools."

The boy looked at her with a questioning face. 

???: "Are you sure?"

Amy: "Yes Y/N, I've said this once and I won't say it again."

Y/N: "Hmm... fine. I'll join one of the schools. But first, do you have any schools you recommend?"

Amy: "Not really. But if you really think that I should recommend one, I would say any."

Y/N: "That... doesn't really answer the question. Hmm... how about Ooarai?"

Amy: "That school hasn't done Tankery in a long time. Are you sure?" 

Y/N: "Yes, I want to bring back Tankery to that school."

Amy: "Alrighty! I have signed you up."

Y/N: "Thanks. I'll take my leave. It's late. You should go to bed as well."

Amy: "Thank you sir Y/n!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.7K 456 17
You were close friends with Anzu since you two were kids. You went to hang out with her one day to see she was actually in a tank. But what caught yo...
470 9 6
After 6 months of wandering around and asking every school, Rin Mitsue, a nerd of tanks finally gets his wish of entering a Sensha-dō class when aski...
29.3K 439 22
This story is an au in which that since the beginning of Sensha-do it was a co-ed sport and there are many things added to make it safer. It follows...
64.7K 1K 59
Japanese Sensha Do is a sacred piece of Culture for the people of Japan. it dates back for decades the use of old tanks to teach a young woman maturi...