The Beautiful Trapped Ghost (...

By KassandraVivu

Liam left everything that he knew behind, his house, the neighborhood he lived in, and the city that he knew... More

CH. 1 The Move
CH. 2 This can't be real
CH: 3 This can't be
CH: 4 Please understand
CH: 5 Tell me about your best friend
CH: 6 I can't say it
CH: 7 What do you think?
CH: 8 "Well, good night"
CH: 10 Let's figure it out
CH: 11 Things that need to be done
CH: 12 That's Risky
CH: 13 Let's get through the list
CH: 14 This is taking long
CH: 15 Tell me more (Still Liam POV)
CH: 16 At it again
CH: 17 He's Back
CH: 18 What happened to me?
CH: 19 I am bold
CH: 20 The Flower Crown
CH: 21 This is good
CH: 22 If you want to
CH: 23 She's panicking
CH: 24 We'll find her.
CH: 25 What is it that I'm seeing
CH: 26 Just Breathe
CH: 27 He isn't going to let me go
CH: 28 Where is she?
CH: 29 Don't show him fear
CH: 30 My life back plus more
CH: 30 Part 2 Love Making
CH: 31 Happy Halloween
Epilogue

CH: 9 The Morning

1.1K 95 37
By KassandraVivu

CH: 9 The Morning

(Liam POV)

I could hear the birds chirping from the bedroom window.

I had my eyes close, but my hand was covering my face.

Why? Because I remembered yesterday.

Faith and I were having a good time watching a show, and before I knew it, I was getting sleepy; I can remember from my sleepy state that Faith helped me get to the bedroom bathroom to do the things I needed to do before sleep.

The thing is the fact that I also remembered stripping to my boxers in front of Faith.

I was too tired to register what I was doing.

"Shit, I hope Faith wasn't creeped out about it," I said as I sat up.

I got up from my bed and headed toward the bathroom.

I hoped in the shower, letting the cold water run down my body.

Yesterday was nice. Faith making me dinner and sitting down to talk to me while I ate; explaining to her what happened to me with my ex didn't make me feel uncomfortable.

When family and friends tried to talk to me about it, I found myself wanting to avoid it or just trying to change the conversation.

I know my family and friends were coming from a good place when they tried talking to me about it, but why did I just feel more comfortable talking to Faith about it?

I continued my shower and finished it feeling refresh for the morning; I walked towards the sink and brushed my teeth.

I was staring at my reflection; the compliments that Faith gave me were playing over and over in my head.

I felt my face start to get hot and noticed a tint of pink forming on my face and cheeks.
"Pull yourself together, Liam; she was just trying to be nice," I said to myself.

Don't get carried away; I reminded myself.

I let out a sigh and went into the bedroom to get dressed; it was right when I was putting on the pants that I took notice of an amazing scent coming from downstairs.

I walked downstairs towards the kitchen to find Faith up and placing breakfast on the kitchen island.

She noticed me and raised her head, smiling at me.

"Good morning; how did you sleep?" She asked me.

I stared at her, taking her in.

Honestly, Faith just feels like a dream.

She didn't have to make me breakfast.

"Liam?" Faith said with a concerned look and tone to her voice.

"Sorry, wow, Good Morning to you too, and you didn't have to make me breakfast, but thank you so much. It means a lot." I said to her.

The smile appeared on her face again.

"No, I wanted to. I honestly don't mind. Did you sleep well?" She asked me as she turned around to open the fridge.

"Yes, I did. Did you?" I asked her; I watched Faith grab the orange juice out of the fridge and a lemon.

I felt like this was something that I wouldn't mind having; Faith living with me here.

It just felt natural, I mean, we got along well, and she is someone I could find myself talking to about things that I didn't think I could speak to others about.

"I had a good rest." She said, getting a glass cup from the kitchen cabinet.

"Where did you rest?" I asked her realizing that I didn't set any place for her to sleep.

Damn it, Liam, that was rude of you.

She turned to face me with sliced lemon in her hand.

"Oh, I just kinda rested in the living room; I was fine; I leaned against the wall and just let it took over." Faith said as she dropped the sliced lemon in the cup and poured the orange juice.

She handed it to me.

"I hope you enjoy breakfast this morning." She said.

"Faith, I'm sorry about yesterday; I was so tired, I didn't even get the chance to prepare for a place for you to sleep, and on top of that, you had to deal with my sleepy state," I said honestly feeling embarrassed about it.

"It's okay. Honestly, I had a fun time watching the shows with you yesterday, so I didn't mind at all. Besides, your sleepy state was kind of funny and cute." She said, grabbing me a paper napkin and handing it to me.

I gently took it from her hand and spoke.

"Did you like taking care of people this way?" I asked her.

"No, this is a first with me." She said, walking towards my side and sitting on the other chair next to mine on the island.

"Why? Does it bother you?" She asked me, and I shook my head.

"No, it doesn't. I like it." I said.

"Good. Now eat your breakfast." She said, causing me to let out a chuckle.

"As you wish, my Queen," I said, feeling the heat makes its way to my face.

Faith instantly let out a laugh.

"Oh wow, look at that. Who would have thought I would hear someone call me Queen? I guess I should make you breakfast every day then." Faith said, giving me a poke.

"I wouldn't mind; having someone make breakfast for you is nice," I said as I took a bite of the omelet.

"I'm sure you've experienced it many times before." She said, stretching next to me.

I raised a brow and turned to face her.

"I mean, my mom made breakfast for all of us growing up but pretty much as soon as I became an adult, I either had to get breakfast on the go, eat breakfast at a restaurant or quickly make it myself," I said to her, as I took another bite.

"Wait, when you lived with your ex, she never made you breakfast?" She asked me.

I cleared my throat, not expecting that question.

"No," I said.

"Oh." She said.

She looked away and hummed.

"Well, you're sure you like breakfast being made for you in the morning?" She asked me.

"Yes. It's nice." I said softly.

She turned back to face me.

"Good, you see, I can't let my cooking skills go to waste, and since I can't exactly taste my food, I can cook it, and you have you taste it for me." She said, smiling at me.

"Sounds good?" She asked.

I let out a small laugh.

"Yeah, sounds good," I said.

She continued to talk to me until I finished eating breakfast; I cleaned up my plate and the kitchen and came to sit right next to her on the island again.

"Okay, so let's get down to business. Okay, Pam mentioned yesterday that your car wasn't anywhere and couldn't be found. You also couldn't be found, so something happened to you and the car maybe." I said to her.

I watched her eyes widened.

"So, if you were at the store and needed to leave for something, you most likely would take your car, right?" I asked her.

"Yes. If it's something that's far, I will take my car; even if it were something down the road, I would normally take my car." Faith said, she looked like she was deep in thoughts, but I kept going with my questions.

"Do you usually let Pam know when you're leaving? She said that day you didn't even tell her you were leaving the shop?" I asked Faith.

"Hmm, there are some days that if I'm rushing, I'll call her from my car, or I'll call her when I get to my location and also let her know that I left the shop, so maybe something like that happened. I always let her know when I leave the shop, and if I didn't then, I think I didn't get the chance to call her." Faith said.

I got up from my chair.

"Hold on," I said, going to the living room and grabbing my laptop bag; I walked back to the kitchen island with my laptop bag in hand.

I took my laptop out of the bag and placed it on the island.

I turned it on and got on google.

"Okay, so, let's see, the day we are a hundred percent sure was the day you went missing is May 5th," I said to her.

"Let's see if there were any car accidents that were reported May 5th," I said, googling it.

"You think it was a car accident?" Faith asked me.

"I'm not sure; I'm just making sure everything that I can think that could have happened gets addressed," I said to her as I scrolled through the list of car accidents.

"Okay, it doesn't look like there was any near you; there are major ones in some states over. What kind of car did you drive?" I asked her.

"A red Cadillac SRX." Faith said.

"Hmm, that's cool; my car is a Cadillac Escalade," I said.

She let out a laugh.

"I know; I saw you drive it earlier." She said, causing me to roll my eyes playfully.

"There's no report of any car accidents on that day with that car," I said, trying to see if there was anything at all.

"Which means I wasn't in a car accident." Faith said in a soft voice.

"Yeah, but that also means, what the hell happened to you and your car? Also, how come you didn't have any security cameras in your shop? You had valuable items; I noticed that Pam was getting cameras installed." I said to her.

Faith let out a sigh.

"I was going to have cameras installed when I started the renovations process. I know I should have done it sooner." Faith said in a sad voice.

I let out a sigh and grabbed her hand.

"Faith, it's not your fault that any of this happened, so don't blame yourself. Okay, I was wondering why you didn't have any at that time. You don't know people's intentions nowadays. You're a beautiful woman, and you don't know how-" I started to say and stop.

"Faith, did you have anyone that gave you a creepy vibe?" I asked her in a serious tone.

"Like anyone that rubbed you off the wrong way?" I asked.

She brought her attention to me and made eye contact with me.

"Yeah, some people did. Why? Do you think that they could have been the one that killed me?" Faith asked me with a distressed look.

"I'm not sure; as I said, we have to clear out everything," I told her.

"I usually would ignore it and try not to overthink into the people who would come to my store and gave me a creepy vibe. A customer was a customer to me." Faith said, getting my full attention.

"How many of them stood out?" I asked her.

"Six of them did." Faith said, looking around wary.

"What if one of them did have to do with me dying? Like what did they do with me? Where's my body? Where's my car? Like, how come no one hasn't seen me or found my body? Did they bury me? Did they throw me in the ocean, and why the fuck am I wearing this freaking flower crown." Faith said, grabbing the crown and throwing it off.

"It just doesn't make sense; I did nothing wrong. I wasn't a bad person. I was never a bad person, but even I was a child, I've had horrible things happen to me, growing up I've had horrible things happening to me, people hurting me, and now that I am an adult, I end up being dead when I just finally felt like I could live." Faith said, her voice giving out the hurt tone.

"Faith," I said, pulling her into my arms and wrapping my arms around her.

"I'm so sorry, Faith, I'm sorry, but I promise you that I won't give up, and I'll help you, okay?" I said to her.

I didn't ask for any of this; I thought when I bought this house and moved in that I would live a quiet life and just work; I didn't know that there would be someone waiting for me in here.

"I feel so bad, having you help me; this isn't even your burden to go through." She said, pulling back and looking at me with tearful eyes.

"It's okay, and I want to help. Don't cry, okay?" I said to her. I looked at her gently, feeling a tug in my heart.

It would be a lie if I didn't feel any attraction towards Faith; even when I first laid eyes on her, I acknowledged that she was beautiful.

"Faith. Have you ever rejected people before?" I asked her.

"Rejection as in flirting tactics?" Faith asked; the crown appeared back on her head, taking me off guard.

"Yeah, it doesn't stay off my head for that long." Faith said as she pulled back from my arms.

"That crown is for sure a clue," I said as I eyed it.

"Do you know anyone who makes them?" I asked Faith.

"No." She said, shaking her head.

"Okay, back to the rejection thing. Have you rejected anyone before?" I asked her.

She looked like she was thinking about something and then nodded her head.

"Yes, I have." She said.

"Why?" She asked in a wary tone.

"Some people are crazy and don't take rejections well. Recently there was a young woman name Miya Marcano who was 19 years old and was killed because of rejections, and the main suspect was someone who worked in the same apartment office as well, just like she did, and he was the maintenance guy who had a sick interest in her." I said, telling Faith the story; I watched as her eyes widened as I finished telling her the story.

"I am still following the story, though with updates and all," I said to her.

"He committed suicide, oh my gosh, that poor girl." Faith said.

"Yeah, which is why I'm asking Faith, who were the people that you rejected?" I asked her again.

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

Alright, everyone, get ready for the Roller Coaster.

Give this chapter a VOTE & COMMENT!

Xoxo

-Kassandra Vivu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

338K 26.2K 97
While being chased by her abusive boyfriend, Lyla turns the tables, shoving him into the path of an oncoming car. But rather than calling the police...
536K 32.1K 87
"Why are you doing this?!!! what do you want from me! I've done nothing wrong. I just want to go home!" I screamed. He stared at me with his cold ey...
1.2K 235 57
"We've just moved here." I said. The woman looked sadly at me. "I hope you change your mind." she replied and walked away. *** Adam and his children...
1K 14 26
This takes place during the time Ranboo is staying with Tubbo in the UK) Everything was normal, I mean, normal for the life of a streamer. Until you...