Hopelessly Devoted To You - M...

By lil4csy

Miguel Diaz, hopelessly devoted to Carly Davidson. MIGUEL DIAZ x FEM!OC More

WELCOME
°○season one○°
01. Pilot
02. The Halloween Dance
03. Cobra Kai Shananigans
04. Sofia
05. Try
06. Girlfriends
07. The Date
08. Help
09. After Effects
○•season 2•○
01. It really does
02. First Day Back
03. Presentation Crashers
04. Balls
05. Sofia's Return
06. Exposed
07. Cheater
08. Healed Friendships
09. Moon's Party
10. School Fight
○°season 3○°
01. Up
03. Daddy's Gone
04. Golf N' Stuff Attack
05. First Day Back
06. Eagle Fang Karate
07. All Valley
08. An Unlikely Couple
09. House Party
○°SEASON 4°○
01. New Year, New Proposals
02. The start
03. Missing Mom
04. Attached

02. Weird Coma Dreams

1.1K 47 24
By lil4csy

Carly tapped on the vending machine as her snicker bar didn't fall all the way.

She sighed frustratedly, hitting the side of the vending machine with her palm.

When it still hadn't fall, she resorted to balling up her fist, about to punch the side of the vending machine when she was stopped by Andy who pushed her to the side playfully.

"What did the vending machine ever do to you?" Andy joked, putting in another five bucks for the same snicker bar.

"It stole my money and my snickers bar." Carly said, folding her arms.

Andy frowned as the two watched a snicker bar come out of the row, knocking down Carly's snicker bar as it fell. "Right."

Andy reached his hand into the bottom of the vending machine pulling out the two snicker bars and handing the two to Carly.

"Don't you want one?" Carly questioned, quirking a brow.

"You look like you could need the two." Andy joked, folding his arms.

"What about Anna?" Carly asked. "Give it to her."

"Anna's asleep." Andy said simply with a shrug.

Carly sighed. "You guys should go home, I'm not gonna force you both to be here."

"Home is boring, we would rather be here." Andy said causing Carly to smile slightly.

She stuffed one of the snicker bars into her pocket and opening the second one.

"Have you talked to Miguel yet?" Andy asked softly.

"We haven't talked since he called out my name when I was being pushed out of the hospital room yesterday." Carly said before she bit into her snicker bars.

"Well he's awake now. Go see him." Andy ordered the girl.

"What am I even going to say to him?" Carly sighed out. "Yo, Miggy, what was coma life like?"

Andy smiled, shaking his head.

"Fine, I'll go talk to him, when I'm done we can go home and make lassanga." Carly said, causing Andy to widen his smile slightly.

Carly laughed before walking off.

🥋

Carly knocked softly on the door to Miguel's room.

Carmen and Miguel both turned their heads to face Carly who smiled politely, folding her arms.

"I'm gonna go use the washroom, see you in a bit, Miggy." Carmen smiled, kissing Miguel on his forehead before walking out of the room, wiggling her brows at Carly who smiled slightly.

The two sat in awkward silence, not knowing what to talk about.

Carly walked forward, going to sit on the bed.

"So uh, how was coma life like?" Carly asked, scratching the back of her neck.

Miguel let out a soft chuckle, shaking his head. "I don't remember much but I do remember that I had this reacurring dream."

Carly looked to Miguel, raising a brow, silently urging him to continue.

"I was running and running, chasing after something but I didn't know what I was chasing." Miguel had said, his eyebrows drawing together.

"Did you eventually find out what you were chasing?" Carly asked, looking down to her lap.

"Yeah." Miguel nodded as he stared at Carly. "It was you."

Carly furrowed her brows, snapping her eyes up to meet Miguel's.

"I saw you for a split second and you smiled your beautiful smile before you started running again." Miguel said, licking his dry lips. "And now that I knew what I was chasing, I was more determined. So I started running even faster and eventually, I caught up to you."

"And then what?" Carly asked, her lips parted.

"And then I woke up from my coma." Miguel said softly.

"That's crazy, like I didn't even know you could remember your dreams you had in comas." Carly said with a small smile.

"I didn't know either but here we are." Miguel said with a small chuckle.

Carly smiled back before she rest her hand on Miguel's, interlocking their fingers.

The two sat in silence for a bit, just staring into each other's eyes.

"I missed you a lot, uh everyone has." Carly sighed out, trailing her finger along Miguel's arm. "I haven't spoken or even seen sensei but my mom said that he came by to see you in your coma but some other nurse kicked him out because he wasn't family."

Miguel nodded and the two sat in another silence.

"Carly.."

Carly looked up, connecting eye contact with Miguel.

"Can you scratch my neck?"

🥋

"I haven't even been on my phone since you know what, how do you expect me to know how Eli is going?" Carly scoffed, rolling her eyes before feeding Miguel the sausage.

Miguel rolled his eyes playfully.

"Hey guys."

The two snapped their heads towards the door to see Johnny Lawrence.

"Hey."

Carly didn't know why, but at the sight of Johnny all bloodied up and bruised, she placed a hand over her stomach.

"I, uh… keep having to sneak in here." Johnny then raised his hand and showed a band he was wearing. "I kept it from last time I was here."

"What happened to your face?" Carly asked, swiping her tongue across her bottom lip.

"I got into a fight with a paper towel dispenser." Johnny said, the two teens raising their brows at the man. "And a couple goons at a chop shop."

Miguel nodded, an umcomfortabe silence between the three.

"You got rid of that neck brace, that's good." Johnny nodded. "I always thought headgear was for nerds."

"The doctor told my mom I might not walk again." Miguel told Johnny with a sad look.

Carly sighed, Miguel had told her this a few minutes prior.

"What? No." Johnny shook his head in disbelief. "They can't know that. Nah, they don't know how strong you are."

"Sensei… I did what you taught me." Miguel trailed off in a voice that caused Carly's heart to break. "I showed mercy.
Why did this happen to me?"

"I don't know." Johnny said softly.

"You don't know? I trusted you. I did everything that you told me." Miguel said loudly in a broken voice.

"Miguel… I..."

"Look at me!" Miguel screamed at Johnny. "Get out of here."

"Miguel, you can't-"

"Just get out!" Miguel sobbed out, Carly looking at her shoes. "Please! Just leave!"

Carly looked up to see Johnny shoot her a glance before he jogged out of the room.

Miguel let out another sob, Carly standing up and wrapping her arms around his head.

Miguel felt deafeated.

He could barely even raise his hands to hug Carly back, the most he could do was raise his hands and grasp unto Carly's hanging jacket.

Carly's heart hurt as Miguel sobbed into the crook of her neck.

"It'll be okay, Miguel." Carly soothed. "I promise."

🥋

"Hey, mom, what's up?" Carly asked as her mom brought her into the supply closet.

Carly had started coming to the hospital more frequently.

It worked out great because visiting hours were around the same time as school hours so Anna and Andy would come pick her up after they were done with school and the three would have dinner at home, Diane occassionally joining them.

"I have to tell you something very exciting." Diane said, a wide smile on her face.

"Are we getting a puppy?" Carly laughed, raising a brow.

"No, so this anonymous person tipped off the cops about seeing your dad in Las Vegas staying at that one hotel that's also a Casino, but I didn't want to get your hopes up just yet." Diane had started explained, Carly's lips parting. "So the police showed up at the Casino and caught your dad while he was gambling."

"They caught him?" Carly asked in shock.

"They did!" Diane laughed before she enveloped her daughter in a hug.

Carly was still, her lips parted in shock as she held her hands up before hugging her mom back.

The two were estatic.

🥋

I

t was the next day and Carly had arrived as soon as visiting hours started.

Her father's trial was the next day and she was nervous but happy.

Carly waved the spoon of chocolate pudding. "Here comes the airplane!"

"Lee, I swear to god if you don't stop-"

Carly cut Miguel off, shoving the spoon into his mouth.

"I'm sorry, I think I should work as a nanny or at an retirement home.. I really like feeding people." Carly smiled, sinking into her chair.

"Yeah well you've definitely done a great job." Miguel said with a smile.

Carly smirked, tilting her heads. "You really mean that?"

"Maybe."

Carly laughed, shaking her head.

"Still can't believe they finally caught your dad." Miguel smiled at the girl.

"Neither can I, it's surreal." Carly smiled, squishing the pudding with the spoon.

"Wish I could come to the trial." Miguel said again, her face falling.

"It's just gonna me crying and saying what happened." Carly said as she licked her dry lips.

Miguel was about to say something again but didn't get a chance to.

"Hey."

Carly and Miguel turned their heads to the door to see Sam holding a bouqet of flowers.

"Hey Sam." Miguel said, looking to Carly who had gave Sam a small smile.

"How are you?" Sam asked before scrunching her face. "Dumb question, sorry."

"It's alright." Miguel said with a small smile.

"I just came here to check on you and also ask if we can start over as just friends." Sam said with a hopeful look on her face. "I'm really sorry for kissing you, Miguel. I was drunk and it meant nothing."

"Sam, its okay. We can be friends." Miguel smiled.

"Great, now I'm gonna get going." Sam smiled before placing the bouqet of flowers on Miguel. "See you later, Miguel."

"Later." Miguel smiled.

"Carly, uh, your mom told my parents about the news. I'll come to the trial tomorrow." Sam smiled at the girl.

"You better." Carly said, causing Sam to laugh.

"Alright well, bye." Sam said before she turned to leave.

Sam had began to walk out but was stopped as she and Hawk came face to face.

"You got some nerve coming here after what your boyfriend did." Hawk hissed at Sam who folded her arms.

"I don't care what you think. I just wanna help." Sam frowned at Hawk.

"Pretty sure you've done enough, princess." Hawk snapped back quickly, causing Carly to sigh.

"Hawk.." Carly trailed off as she and Miguel stared at the two.

Hawk rolled his eyes before Sam left the room quickly.

🥋

A//N

heyyyyyyyyy

another update im on a roll😍😍

next chapter might take awhile to publish and im sorry in advance for that.

its just i wanna do some reasearch into court cases against sexual assault before i write it

i think i might tear up writing it because this is such an important milestone for my wifey carly.

anyways hope you guys enjoyed this chapter

cyaaaa

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 7.1K 74
🥋 ❛ let's spend the night doing some virtual aerobics ❜ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ: miguel diaz convinces his new neighbour, the sweetest girl he's ever met, to join...
154K 1.6K 39
𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐛𝐫𝐚 𝐤𝐚𝐢 𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍 𝐈 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋...
99.3K 2.1K 79
A story about Johnny Lawrence's daughter, Olivia. Eli x Fem OC x Male OC STILL UNDER EDITING. Contains some mature themes.
135K 2.5K 31
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHABAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH