PAL PAL DIL KE PAAS( Close To...

بواسطة Prakruti143

He is man with attitude, ruthless, angry young man for the outsider and never tolerates anything wrong relate... المزيد

CHAPTER 01: In Your Memories
CHAPTER 02: Trying to fill your blank
CHAPTER 03: Meeting arranged by Fate
CHAPTER 04: glimps of sweet memory
CHAPTER 05: Heart Breaking News
CHAPTER 06: Unknown call
CHAPTER 07: Unavoidable feelings
CHAPTER 08: Face off
CHAPTER 10: Growing bond
CHAPTER 11: Meeting new Friend
CHAPTER 12: Confession
CHAPTER 13: Marriage, A Pious Relation
CHAPTER 14: OUTING
CHAPTER 15: Birthday
CHAPTER 16: Biggest fear
CHAPTER 17: Marriage Proposal
CHAPTER 18: Bringing them home
CHAPTER 19: Birthday
CHAPTER 20: Unexpected
CHAPTER 21: Father-Daughter
CHAPTER 22: Big Day
CHAPTER 23: Little Surprise
CHAPTER 23: Surprise or Shock
CHAPTER 24: Searching for the past

CHAPTER 09: Vihaan's real identity

1.6K 150 65
بواسطة Prakruti143

Radhe Krishna

Guys before reading first read this before asking me your doubts. Here I mentioned Sanskar as Vihaan and Swara as Shona only because here Swara was telling her past where she doesn't know Vihaan's real identity as Sanskar and Shona's real identity as Swara. You will get to know in next chapter why Ruhi couldn't able to find Swara all these years, be patient till I update next chapter. Enjoy reading...

Let's start....

Bose Mansion

Ragini, Swara and Ruhi were sitting in living hall while talking with each other. Still Swara didn't ask Ruhi anything same with Ruhi also but both were very desperate to know what had happened after the accident but both were not wanting to make wound on already healing heart by asking about past. Swara couldn't wait more but to ask as she wanted to confirm Vihaan's identity.

"Ruhi, how Sanskar knew about Bhai?" Swara couldn't help but to ask.
Ruhi got silent after hearing her but looked at Swara who was looking at her with concern eyes. Ruhi Closed her eyes while taking deep breath and then opened it.

"Before one week of accident Arjun met Sanskar in fashion contest. They became friends which surprised me also because Arjun never got attached with anyone except me and you but he made friendship with Sanskar. We spent four days while roaming and enjoying around Darjeeling. Then I left to Manhattan to meet my parents which you know already. On the day I left they met with an accident and Arjun...." Huge gulf formed in her throat to say further and tears formed in her eyes by remembering their past moments.
Swara sat beside her quickly and started to rub her back to console her.
Ruhi wiped her tears quickly by seeing Swara as she knew that it must be very painful for her also to remember her brother who was her only family and supporter.

"When I went to Manhattan to meet Maa, Papa. Papa was hospitalised already for minor heart attack due to some issue in business so I needed to stay in hospital for a week as his body was week so doctor advised him to get complete bed rest. I couldn't able to reach you or Arjun. Otherwise I would have rushed back after knowing about accident" Ruhi said with broken tone for being guilty.

"I got to know about accident after a week when I called to his office and I rushed to India but neither able to see his face at last time nor you. You were nowhere to be seen. I tried to search your address but got nothing. I called you hundred times but only got unreachable. I regretted not asking about your whereabouts from Arjun. I left to Manhattan after a week as Maa Papa forced me to come to Manhattan as I couldn't stop crying while remembering Arjun" Ruhi stopped and looked Swara who was also in tears along with her.

Swara side hugged her to console as she was also in pain but couldn't show it where she knew about her how much she was missing her brother.

"Where were you all these years? And why couldn't you try to call me back?" Ruhi asked her while wiping her tears.
Swara got silent after listening her. One thing she got to know that Vihaan was Sanskar only which made her happy at the same time sad by knowing that he forgot about her.

"If you don't want to share then I won't force you" Ruhi said while pressing her hands and trying to console her but one thing was hunting in Swara's head that how Ruhi met Sanskar later.

"How you met Sanskar later as you said you went to Manhattan" Swara asked her instead of answering her. Swara got that it was not possible for her to meet Sanskar after accident.

"I returned back to India after two years for completing my masters and applied for job in Maheswari's where I met Sanskar by coincidence and later joined his company. He became good friend of me after Arjun who knows my past and present" Ruhi said with sad smile and turned to look at Swara who was listening her with silence. Ragini was just silent audience for their conversation and didn't interrupted them because she also wanted to know about them but felt bad for knowing their pain and sufferings all these years which they have gone through.
Swara was battling herself that should she tell her about Vihaan or not? As she was in full of dilemma.

"Swara, you should tell her" Ragini said after a minute as she understood Swara's dilemma. Swara looked at her with unsure eyes but Ragini blinked her eyes to tell her. Swara closed her eyes to push back her tears which were ready to fall anytime.

"I rushed over to Darjleeng after hearing Bhai's accident news. I got shocked by knowing that he left this world already and me also" Swara paused and wiped her tears which couldn't able to hold for longer and then continued....

"I tried to reach you but you couldn't reachable at first and more over I was not in right state of mind to think anything after loosing Bhai. I didn't know what should I do alone?" Swara said and looked at Ruhi who was listening her with teary eyes.

Flashback

6 years back
Darjleeng

Shona was sitting on hospital chairs infront of ICU with blank face and remimscing her memory with her brother. She was neither crying nor talking with anyone just sitting with blank face.

"Bhai, you look very happy today what's the matter?" Shona asked him over phone.

"Yes kind of" Arjun said while smiling.

"Then definitely I should know what made brother so happy today" Shona asked him while laughing.

"I got one new friend here and he is very good and nice" Arjun said with a smile.

"Wow! You got new friend? That's really cool Bhai. You made friendship with him then he must be very special" Shona said with chirpy tone.

"Not more than you" Arjun said while laughing.

"I must know about him who stole my brother's heart after my Bhabhi. By the way who is he?" Shona asked him with excited tone.

"I will introduce him via video call when he comes here tomorrow" Arjun said.

"Ok done. I am eagerly waiting for your call to meet your special friend" Shona said being excited and cut the call after talking little bit.

Shona's trance was broken by door opening sound of ICU. She opened her eyes immediately and got up from her chair after seeing doctor.

"Doctor how is he?" Shona asked doctor while approaching him.

"He is out of danger now but we can't tell about his situation now only because he might forget his memory as his head got huge fracture and some nerves stopped working because of that hit on his head. If he tried to remember it or put pressure on his mind then possibility of nerves breakdown which lead him into grave danger" Doctor told his condition and left to his cabin. Shona sat on chair with thud not knowing what to do. She was feeling very weak to handle the situation at right now.

"Miss. Bose" Shona looked up by hearing her name and found police inspector was standing infront of her.

"Miss. Bose, we have arrested truck driver and put him behind bars. He was driving in drunk so there is nothing suspicious but..." inspector paused and looked at her. Shona looked at him with confused eyes.

"We got suspicious about Mr. Bose car. As per our investigation, his car breaks were failed before hand only and got CCTV footage from railway station that someone broke the breaks of car. We are trying our best to find the the culprit" Inspector told her.

"Do you know that anyone who was against your brother or rivals?" Inspector asked her.

"My brother is not a person who makes someone angry or hold grudges. As per my knowledge he doesn't have any rivals also" Shona told him.

"About another person, we haven't got any information about him and we checked his details in hotel where he was staying. We got his name but nothing else" Inspector told her.

"What's his name?" Shona asked inspector with heavy voice.

"Vihaan" Inspector said.

"We tried to know his family but we got nothing except his name and he came to Darjleeng for fashion contest. We will try to contact event organisation to know about him and is he had any friends over here" Inspector told her further making Shona more miserable. She was already in devastated state after loosing her brother and now her brother's friend whom she didn't have any idea who was he and where he came from and his family.

"Miss. Bose, we will hand over Mr. Bose body, you can take him to your home" Doctor came to her and told her making her stumble.

"Here is the things of that person" Nurse gave her Arjun's things which Shona took with her shivering hands.

Inspector and Doctor left after informing her. Shona looked at Arjun's things and found his watch which she gifted him on his birthday. She kept it inside the cover then looked at his mobile which was broken completely and was of no use anymore.
Shona came near ICU door and looked at Vihaan who was sleeping on bed with so much wires attached to his body. She stood there for a couple of minutes and went to mortuary where her brother body was kept. She looked her brother who was lying on stretcher. She kissed his forehead on last time with heavy heart. She did her brothers last rights and came back to hospital with tired body. She was too exhausted to think of anything and cry anymore. She checked Vihaan as he still hasn't got conscious. It was smost night when she came back to home where Arjun was staying and entered inside of the house. Her Heart filled with overwhelming emotions just by seeing the room where her collections and her photography pictures, the whole house filled with her things which made her break down into tears. She fell on her legs and started to cry remembering her brother which couldn't hold further. She didn't know how much she cried untill sleep took her. It was around 10 am of next day when she woke up due to her mobile ringing.
Shona opened her eyes with great difficulty and felt burning sensation but she didn't care and searched for her mobile which was lying beside her on floor.

"Hello" Shona said with great difficulty.

"Hello Ms. Bose, patient got conscious but he became very violent and behaving aggressively, please come soon" Nurse told her and cut the call.

Shona got up immediately by hearing about him and after changing her dress, she rushed to hospital and barged inside Vihaan's room where he was refusing to take injection and shouting.

"Vihaan" Shona called him and came near him without thinking further thought.

"Vihaan calm down please" Shona tried to calm him and Vihaan stopped shouting just by seeing Shona and looked at her and his eyes became soft just the glance of her.

"My... my name is... Vi....Vihaan?" He asked her in broken tone with questionable eyes.

"Yes, your name is Vihaan" Shona said with calm tone and trying to make him calm down who was shouting on nurse.

"Then who are you?" Vihaan asked her making Shona dumbfounded by his sudden question.

"I am your...."

"Wife" Vihaan completed her before she told something. She was stunned by hearing him and she didn't dare to to refuse him at that moment and what she should tell at that time because of his condition as doctor told her not to give any stress on his mind.

"Yes...yessss I am your wife Sho....Swara" Shona said with with huge gulf in her throat as She was finding very hard to deal with this situation but she never thought a minute to escape from that situation.
She looked down who was holding her hand tightly like she would leave him and go. Shona caressed his head unknowingly. She didn't know why but she felt something unknown emotions by seeing him.

"If you are my wife then why don't I remember anything?" Vihaan asked her with confused tone and anxiety could be seen on his face.

He held his head and tried to remember but his head started to pain severely for not able to bear pain.

"Ahhh!" Vihaan groaned in pain for not able to bear.

"Vihaan calm down, I will tell you later. First you need to rest" Shona tried to make him calm because he was becoming very violent for each second and signed nurse to inject the injection which she was holding to give him.

"Ahhh!" Vihaan shrieked little when needle pierced in his skin and soon fell into deep sleep. Shona let out relief sign by seeing him sleeping. She made him lied on bed comfortably and looked at his sleeping figure who looks very calm and serene. Shona came out after covering him properly and closed the door behind. She took deep breathe to calm down her racing heart beat and looked around to find doctor's cabin. She moved with slow steps towards her right side to find doctor cabin and found it at corner of the corridor. She reached near doctor cabin but felt heavy in her hands to knock on door as so many things were running inside her mind. She was too tired to know anything or find answer for all of them at once then also her mind was not able to put on ease and think about further so she decided to find answer for the questions one by one. First her priority was to know about Vihaan then find about her brother's accident.
She knocked the doctor's cabin door and entered inside after getting permission.

"Hello Ms. Bose, please take your seat" Doctor asked her. Shona settled infront of doctor while fidgeting her fingers with little bit nervousness in her heart that what would be doctor going to say.

"Doctor, what happened to him? Why can't he remember anything?" Shona asked him with concerned and worried eyes.

"Ms. Bose, as I told before, he is suffering from memory loss and he totally forgot about his whole life memories that's why he was feeling anxious and behaving aggressively" Doctor told her.

"Doctor, then what can I do now?" Shona asked him with low tone as she was feeling difficult to breathe listening all.

"Nothing else, he just needs your care, support and assurance then he will become normal" Doctor suggested her. Shona pressed her lips while nodding her head.

"His memory?" Shona asked him after a pause.

"That I can't give you any guarantee Ms. Bose. It may be take six months or year but don't make him to remember about past because if he put any pressure on his mind then it will become threat to his life. Please give attention to it" Doctor advised her.

"Thank you doctor" Shona said and came out from the doctor's cabin. She was going towards Vihaan's cabin but found inspector near Vihaan's room so she moved towards them with fast step.

"Inspector,what happened?" Shona asked them by seeing deep conversation with other doctors.

"Ms. Bose, we found about inside patient identity. His name is Vihaan and orphan but someone who held grudges against him plotted his accident and they mistook your brother's car as his and made car break fails. In that accident your brother saved him before car crashing into truck but unfortunately your brother died on the spot. Now he forgot about everything so we can't file case without evidence and can't do anything further till he regains his memory because it's related to him" Inspector told her what they got.

"But inspector, my brother died in that accident then how could you say that you can't do anything?" Shona asked them angrily. She was not a person to get angry easily but it's the matter of her brother and she has right to know about the culprit who caused his death.

"We can understand your anger Ms. Bose but we have no evidence other than that CCTV footage and moreover there is no persons face. He left no clue about him and moreover no one came to file missing complaint about inside person. So it better to close the case untill he regains his memory as we can't come to conclusion without his statement" Inspector gave final declaration making Shona numb. She was beyond shocked by listening him.

"We are sorry Ms. Bose" Inspector said and left before Shona could say anything. She was just standing like a statue not knowing what to do. Her mind was in full of mess to think rationally. She sat on near by chair with thud and tears started to flow from her eyes silently.

"Bhai, what should I do now? I wanted to give justice to you but that also seems very hard for me now? What should I do now? I don't know anything about him except knowing that he is your friend and now he is also on hospital bed. I want you beside me and console me but you left me alone like Maa Papa. I really hate you Bhai" Silent tears were streaming on her cheeks without stop. She didn't know how much she was sitting like that. When she opened her eyes and looked around as it was already evening. She got up quickly and entered inside the Vihaan's cabin to find a person who turned towards door by hearing door sound and kept staring at her with innocent eyes. He was already awake and sitting silently.

Shona moved inside with slow steps not knowing how to react and what to say. He was looking very calm and steady not like before.

"How are you feeling now?" Shona asked him with nervous by seeing him staring at her.

"You are my wife right?" Vihaan asked her again with low tone to assure himself instead of answering her question which made Shona stuck in dilemma to what to answer.

"Ye...yes" Shona said with low tone after a minute as she felt her throat became dry at the same time.

"I am... so..rry, I don't remember anything and I don't know anyone except you. Nurse told you are my wife that's why I asked you" Vihaan said with nervous tone.

"It's ok, you don't need to worry about anything. I will help you if you need anything" Shona said with little smile making Vihaan smile.

"My name is Vihaan..?" Vihaan asked her and he was feeling awkward to ask her again for his name also.

"Don't need to feel awkward or embarrass. You can ask me anything, I am here only" Shona told him by seeing understanding his tone but inside she was fearing that if he could ask about his family then what could she answer him?

"Your name is Vihaan Bose and my name is Swara. You were living in Darjeeling due to some work and I was in Bangalore and doing my fashion designing there" Shona told him.

"Swara" Vihaan whispered he name which felt so soothing for him.

"Then how we got married?" Vihaan asked her making Shona dumbfound. She felt this was the toughest question to answer for her.
She looked at him with nervousness but quickly masked with smile.

"It's not like that what you are thinking" Shona understood him that he was not sure about their relation.

"We met in Kolkata and our meet turned into friendship then love. My family was forcing me to marry someone who was not good at all so I asked you to do register marriage because of my family and my study. You agreed because of me. I ran away from home and then we got married two months. You came to Darjleeng for some work and met with an accident and lost your memory" Shona said all in one breath and let out deep breathe after finishing her made up story.

"Ohhh" Vihaan said simply and looked at Shona who was looking at him with nervousness.

"When we are going home?" Vihaan asked out of nowhere making Shona hell nervous.

"I don't like this hospital so I asked you when we are going to hospital?" Vihaan asked her again like a kid.

"I will ask doctor first then we will go home" Shona said to him and looked at Vihaan who nodded his head in yes.

"You take rest, I will meet doctor and come" Shona said and went out to calm her racing heart beat.

"God! Please help me, I can't lie anymore" Shona prayed in her mind. It was already night. Shona entered inside with doctor and stood at one side of the bed while looking at doctor and Vihaan.

"Doctor when can I go home?" Vihaan asked him which earned chuckle from doctor.

"You are not fully recovered Mr. Bose so you have to stay here for another 2 days for observation" Doctor told him making Vihaan shocked.

"No doctor, I can't stay here" Vihaan said like a stubborn kid.

"Then, I need to talk with your wife first" Doctor told him and looked at Shona who was just hearing them. Vihaan pleaded her through his eyes making Shona smile by seeing cute face which made her forget all pain for some moment.

"Doctor, I will take care him in home, you can discharge if there nothing major injury" Shona told doctor.

"Ok Ms. Bose, if you insisting so I will discharge him day after tomorrow as we need to monitor him for another day but you need to take care of him better and remember my words, no stress for him" Doctor told her like a warning.

"Ok doctor I will pay attention" Shona told him.

"One thing doctor, can he travel?" Shona asked him with little bit hesitant. Doctor looked at her with confusion.

"We are staying in Bangalore so .." Shona looked at doctor then at Vihaan.

"Ok but be careful about his injury" Doctor said.

"Thank you doctor" Shona said with small smile.

Doctor left and nurse entered inside with food for Vihaan. Nurse put food
tray infront of Vihaan but Vihaan looked at Shona signing her through eyes. Shona got confused not understanding his sign.

"Sister, my wife will feed me" Vihaan said with little grin making Shona shock and nurse smile.

"Me?" Shona whispered shockingly which was heard by Vihaan.

"Yes, you are my wife then who will feed me?" Vihaan asked her with narrowed eyes.

"Yes..ss" Shona said with nervous smile and took food plate from nurse and started to feed him. She was little hesitant at first but didn't know why she didn't felt uncomfortable with him. She finished feeding him and then gave his medicine. Vihaan was just gazing at her with his brown orbs making Shona feel goosebumps in her stomach. Soon sleep took over Vihaan due to medicine effect. Shona's stomach started to growl as she didn't have anything since morning.

She thought to have something so she came out and moved towards hospital cafeteria. She didn't feel to have anything so she just took one coffee. She came back to room having it on the way and sat on sofa while staring sleeping Vihaan. She was looking exhausted with series of events.

"I don't know anything here and Bhabhi also not reachable. He is stranger for me then also I couldn't leave him behind and moreover someone tried to kill him then his life must be in danger if he stays here now. I can't stay in Bhai's home where he won't be there. It's better to leave this city and go far from here where this place took everything from me. It will be better for him also otherwise don't know what will happen to him if he stays here. My brother saved his life instead of himself then he must be very important for my brother more than his life. How could I put him in danger by knowing his life would be in danger any moment. If I did then my brother's effort will be in vain for nothing for whom he sacrificed. I will protect him Bhai untill he gets his memory" Shona thought in her mind and looked at Vihaan with unsaid tears by remembering her brother.

Next morning before Vihaan wake up Shona went to his brother home and brought some of his cloths for Vihaan and locked the home before glancing at last time.

She entered the room and saw Vihaan who was sitting silently and nurse was removing his IV from his hand.

"I completed discharge papers and we are going home. Are you ok to travel to Bangalore?" Shona asked him with unsure tone.

"Yes, Its bit far from here but we are going through flight so it will take 3 hours to reach Bangalore" Shona told him with bit nervous by seeing his reaction.

"Sorry, I don't remember anything so asked you. I am ready" Vihaan said after minute of pause.

"It's ok, you don't need to worry about anything. I have apartment there" Shona told him to assure him that everything was already ready there.

"Here these are some cloths and you get ready. I will pack up all things" Shona said and moved towards bed side to take things.

Vihaan put his legs down and tried to stand but stumbled and going to fall by loosing his balance but Shona held him at the nick of time and they had a long eye lock. Shona averted her eyes from him and helped him reach washroom then she let out heavy sign. She quickly packed up all things and put in bag which she brought.

Vihaan came after changing his dress and both went out of the hospital. All the way Sanskar was holding her hands which made Shona somewhat feel nervous as it's all new to her and it's the first time she was being close with any man other than her brother but it was some kind of fear for Vihaan that she would also leave him then he would be left alone. Their flight landed in Bangalore as it was already evening when they reached Shona's apartment, it was almost dark. Vihaan was silent thoughtout the journey as he couldn't know what to talk with her and most importantly he didn't remember anything or anyone then what could he ask or talk with her as Shona also didn't know what she supposed to talk with him so they chose to keep silent.

They entered inside the home and Vihaan looked around as it was a big enough for two people with big living hall and open kitchen with attached to living hall and two bed rooms.

Shona brought his luggage to another room which was attached to her. She opened his bag and then started to arrange in wardrobe.

"You get fresh up till then I will prepare food" Shona told him while setting his things.

"Where are your things?" Vihaan asked her making Shona shocked as well dumbfounded.

"Woh...I thought you need some place to adjust so...." Shona said nervously being caught by him.

"If you want then I will shift to my room" Shona asked him immediately by seeing him who was staring at her.

"It's ok, let it be here only. That's good because I don't remember anything and I don't want to make situation awkward for both of us" Vihaan said instantly by seeing her nervous face. Shona arranged his things in wardrobe and gave him night wears to wear. Vihaan went to washroom go get fresh up and Shona went to her room to get fresh up first then moved to kitchen to prepare something to eat.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued

*How was the chapter?

Love ❤️

Prakruti ❤️

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

68.5K 3.3K 16
SWASAN❤️ Its story about two people who are in pain .... one by betroyal and another one from loneliness i.e Sanskar and Swara..... what happens when...
39.5K 1.8K 10
Love finds you when you least expect it. But what if you didn't hope for it or want it even? What do you do if you have fallen in love with the last...
124K 5.5K 26
Sanskaar Meheswari : A very Arroigent rude and Mature Man he hates girls due to his Dark Past Loves His Mother And Cousin...!!! Swara Gagodia :...
225K 10.8K 30
Guy: Right from this moment, I promise to hate you till my life. Girl: Don't worry, I also don't have any feeling for you. So, don't have any misconc...