Smells Like Teen Spirit

By cocowritesfics

!REUPLOAD BY AUTHOR FROM AO3! A very sarcastic DSMP Highschool AU that will generally follow the plot of the... More

The Disc Saga
The Karlnapity "Wedding"
The Beach Episode
The Election
Pogtopia
Homecoming (Overlaps With Pogtopia)

The L'Manberg Revolution

17 0 0
By cocowritesfics

The night dragged on.

Some returned home, some stayed the night.

Everyone was tired, but the happy sort of tired you get, after a sugar crash, the kind where you don't feel it until you collapse into bed.

After you've been happy for so long you forget what the real world is for a minute.

Sunday morning was...an experience.

"What do you mean there were two weddings?"

Phil had arrived home early since the last time he left his kids alone for a weekend Tommy ended up getting banned from ordering pizza delivery from their favorite place.  The story was mostly Techno and Wilbur's faults but Tommy somehow got the blame.

So Phil didn't want that happening...again.

"Well, Dadza, to be fair, Dream and George were very happy about it," Tommy nodded.

Phil just stared at his three kids.  This was clearly not the weirdest thing he'd heard of the neighborhood kids doing, but it was definitely up there.

"Sally keeps droning on about how she wants one next weekend, but I think she just wants cupcakes," Wilbur laughed.

"I still haven't met the infamous Sally," Phil teases, "Tommy, can you confirm she's real?"

"You don't trust my word for it?" Techno asked.

"I do, usually, but I think I've learned that when you and Wilbur both agree on something, I have to ask Tommy," Phil admits.

"She's real," Tommy nods.

"Oh, yeah, who was that drunk girl hugging you Tommathy?" Wilbur teases.

"Drunk girl?" Phil now genuinely looked concerned, "who brought alcohol?  Do I need to call Puffy?  Mr. Halo?"

"Her I'm assuming," Tommy begins his explanation, "that was Clementine, and we're not friends, Drista set me up,"

"You've been hanging out a lot with Drista recently..." Techno questions.

"Tubbo ran off with Ranboo and they spent the whole night trying to get a third wedding," Tommy complained.

"Which I denied," Techno interjects.

"You were the officiator?!" Phil laughs.

"I do divorces too," Techno jokes.

"Great, do that to DNF they've been having too much fun," Wilbur laughs.

"Too much!" Tommy yells.

"Ugh, well, it sounds like you guys had a good time!" Phil laughs, "but I've gotta work a little bit today, just until about four, so we're having pizza for dinner,"

"Make sure they send Jeremy this time!" Tommy yelled.
———
"Oh, there you are!" Drista yelled.

Dream slowly stumbled his way into the kitchen.  He was holding his head, dark circles had formed under his eyes, he sat on the barstool at their kitchen island.

"Rough night?"

"Ugh," Dream moaned, "Sap heard Phil pulling in next door and rushed all of us out of the house,"

"So, are you hungover?" She asked.

"I didn't drink, I think I just got so tired I passed out or some shit..."

It seemed reasonable enough, he looked like he was about to collapse on the counter anyway.

"Here, drink this," Drista pushed him a reddish drink with a blob of yellow in the center.

"What is it?" Dream asked.

"Just drink it," she glares at him.

Dream cautiously takes a sip out of the glass, and immediately spits it back up.

"What the hell is that?" He asked, rushing towards the refrigerator for something to get the taste out of his mouth.

"Tomato juice, salt, pepper..." Drista begins.

"Ugh," Dream gurgles, taking a swig out of a water bottle he'd found in the fridge.

"What else...oh yeah, vinegar, egg, and hot sauce," Drista smirked.

Dream spat out his water, "where did you get hot sauce?!"

"Stole it from the party, Mr. Halo has a crap ton," Drista giggled, "hold on, call in Foolish, he needs to have some,"

"That's criminal," Dream gagged.

"Oh Foo-lish!" Drista called.

Foolish rushed into the kitchen, "what's up?"

"Drink this," Drista moved it over to Foolish.

"Don't, it's not worth it," Dream shook his head, still barely recovering from the gross concoction.

Foolish ignored him and took a swig out of the cup, he gagged but he was able to swallow it down.

"Ugh, what is that?" Foolish scrunched up his face.

"Dream spit, egg, hot sauce, vinegar, salt, and pepper," Drista explains, snarkily.

"I could see old people drinking it," Foolish shrugs, "not my thing though,"

"How were you able to swallow that?" Dream begged.

Foolish shrugged, "I dunno, just not that good,"

"I hate you," Drista shoved the rest of the drink towards him.

Foolish shrugged and took another swig.

"So," Drista turned her attention back over to Dream, "what did you and your friends do last night after we left?"

Dream shrugged, "not much..."

What he didn't want to admit, was that he actually liked getting married to George, even if it was all fake.  Sapnap, Quackity, and Karl all clearly liked each other, and clearly wished the wedding had been real, the only thing Dream wished, was that he'd actually kissed George.

"Not much, huh?" Drista probed.

"Yeah?" Dream took his seat next to Foolish, who was still barely gagging down the concoction.

"So...You sure you and George didn't have a second go at your kiss?" Drista teased.

"...no," the first time he'd told the truth in this conversation since drinking the weird liquid.

"Ugggh, that's so booring!" Drista whined, "you and George just need to shut up and make out already!"

"Dris!" Foolish yelled.

"I'm sorry, but you see it too, right?  I can't be the only one who watched you two be on the brink of...of everything, and ninety percent of the time you guys just sit there and stare at each other!"

Drista didn't stop there, she kept talking, and she seemed to be more angry at Foolish for not noticing than at Dream for not doing anything.

She was right.

As much as he hated to admit it, his little sister had a point...

"Alright!" He yelled, finally, "I don't know what you want from me, but I'll...try better?"

Drista seemed to accept it as an answer

"Next time, stop being such a simp,"
———
That Monday, Wilbur had an epiphany.

It was sudden, and odd, but it was an epiphany nonetheless.

Dream had messed with Tommy for so long.  As long as many of them could remember.

He'd messed with Wilbur too, significantly less, but he still did.

He's picked on Tubbo, Eret, Fundy, Niki, and Jack too.

Wilbur had had it.

"Tommy, I have an idea!" Wilbur sets down his messenger bag in the center of Tommy's lunch table.

"You don't have to yell about it," Tommy muttered.

"Tommy, Tubbo, you know how Dream keeps picking on us, making us feel bad, stealing our things," Wilbur takes a seat across from the two.

"To be fair, Wil, you <i>did</i> give those shoes to me," Tommy replied, rather bluntly

"I know, and I'm glad to be rid of them, they reminded me too much of Jared, but Dream needs to be taken down a peg, and I suggest..." Wilbur begins.

"Protest?" Tommy interrupts.

"Strike?" Tubbo adds.

"Silent treatment?" Fundy suggests, arriving out of nowhere, and now taking a seat at the table.

"A revolution!" Wilbur answers, "like in Hamilton!  They're the British and we're the Americans,"

"You realize, we're all European," Fundy points out.

"Exactly!  We need a name for this great new revolution against power!" Wilbur ponders, ignoring the absurdity of the idea.

"Manburg?" Tommy suggests, giving into the idea slightly.

"Mantopia?" Tubbo pipes in.

"No, it's not...European enough," Wilbur sighs.

"What about L'Manburg?" Fundy suggests, halfheartedly.

"That's it!" Wilbur's eyes sparkle with anticipation!

"Wait, what?" Fundy asked.

"We are L'Manburg!" Wilbur yelled at the top of his lungs.

"No, no we're not!" Fundy yelled back.

"<b><i>WE ARE L'MANBURG!</i></b>" Tommy and Tubbo yelled in unison.

"We are L'Manurg!  We are L'Manurg!  We are L'Manurg!" The three boys chanted.

Slowly, as they kept going Fundy joined in, accepting his fate as being apart of this stupid fake nation, but his friend-dad was there, what's the worst that could happen?

"What are you doing?"

He spoke too soon.

Dream was standing over their table, smiley-face mask covering his face, yet having the aura of anger looming over them.

"We're L'Manburg bitch," Tommy annunciated in Dream's face.

"What's L'Manburg?" Dream cocked his head to the side.

"We're a nation, and all we're against is you!" Tubbo poked Dream's mask straight in the center.

"Me?" Dream asked.

"Did he stutter, bitch?" Tommy yelled.

"I-I think we should just leave this be-" Fundy stuttered.

"No, he spoke clearly, as long as you don't directly uprise, I'm fine with this little...club," Dream slowly pulled up his mask.

His dark green eyes sparkled with slow anticipation, he smirked, daring them to try him.  Just his mere presence staring at the four without his mask was intimidating.

"You're on <i>Clay Puffy</i>," Wilbur laughed.

"Don't call me that," he slipped his mask quickly back around and turned away on his heel.

As soon as the boy in the green hoodie was gone, the boys began to stare at each other.

"What the hell was that?" Tubbo breathed.

"That, gentlemen was the start of our revolution," Wilbur laughed.

"A revolution?" A sticky, deep voice questioned.

"Oh, hi Eret," Fundy nods.

"What kind of a revolution?"
———
"So, it's barely been a week and you're already starting another war?" Sapnap laughed.

"It's not a war, it's a disagreement, it'll defuse itself in a few days," Dream dismisses.

"We should write a declaration of war against Hamilton Boy!" Quackity laughs.

"Hamilton's not that bad..." Karl mutters, but gets ignored.

"I just said that as long as they don't-"

"Uhh, they're coming here..." George pointed.

The group of now five teens made their way over to the table where Dream and his friends were sitting.

"Read it and weep, Green bitch," Tommy yells.

Wilbur slams a piece of torn notebook paper on the table.

Dream picked it up and began to read aloud: "DECLARATION OF INDEPENDANCE Signed: Wilbur Minecraft, Tubbo Schlatt, Tommy Minecraft, Eret Koningin.  Forever the tyrant known as Clay "Dream" WasTaken Puffy has cast great sins upon our great land of the hto dog van."

Dream looked up, "hto dog van?"

Wilbur nods, as if there's no problem, "hto dog van,"

Dream decides not to question it and keeps reading: "They have robbed us.  Imprisoned us.  Threatened us. Killed many of our men-okay this is just ridiculous,"

"Keep reading!" Tommy grits his teeth together.

"This time of tyranny ends with us
This paper declares that the nation which shall be henceforth known as L'Manberg is seperate, emancipated and independant from the nation of Dream of Essempi boulevard.  The union of the masters of men. Together we are one. When in the course of human events it becomes necessary for one to dissolve the bonds which bind us. Disregarding of this truth is nothing short of tyranny.  WE HOLD THESE TRUTHS TO BE SELF EVIDENT. THAT ALL <u>MEN</u> ARE CREATED EQUAL The right of the people exists above the right of the king. The right of the government and the right of the economy.  From the hto dog van we shall prevail.  Life.  Liberty.  And the pursuit of victory," Dream finishes.

Quackity then slides over an even smaller piece of paper Wilbur reads it.

"Declaration Of War.  Sometimes you just gotta kill some people sometimes yaknow
-Sun Tzu.  Dream Puffy declares war on la'manburg-spelled wrong-JOINT RESOLUTION Quackity, Karl, Sapnap, George, and Dream."

The two groups looked up at each other.

"I guess this means war," Wilbur slams the paper down, "see you then,"

He turns around and leaves.

"War?  How do we even do that?" George asks.

"We'll have him figure that out, after all, they're the ones who wanted it,"
———
"Did you see that?  You were all like 'we of the hto dog van union of L'Manburg don't like you and want you to suck it ya green bastard!' And Quackity was all 'well then we want war!'" Tommy laughed.

"Tommy, you know what war means for us?" Wilbur asks.

"Fights?" Tubbo cowered.

"No, a prank war!" Tommy yelled.

"A prank war?" Eret smirked.

"Exactly!" Wilbur confirmed, a wide smile creeping across his face.

"So, I'm gonna need some bugs, Coca-Cola, and a lot of helium balloons!" Tommy snickered.

"Tommy, we're not breaking into houses for this," Fundy mutters.

"But you never said-"

"That includes apartments," Tubbo answers

"But what about-"

"Lockers might be acceptable," Wilbur laughs.

"Okay," Tommy mutters, clearly upset about the scale of his pranks being shrunk down.

"Hey Wilby!" A teasing voice arrives.

The group turns around.

Standing there was Sally, happy, but a little confused, "what's going on?  We still on for Pizza Hut today?"

"Oh, hey Sally, we just got a little carried away, I'll be right there!" Wilbur laughs, embarrassed.

"Hey mom..." Fundy mutters, jokingly, but nobody hears him.

"They can join us, it seems like you're forming a...prank club?" She laughs.

"It's L'Manburg!  Only MEN are allowed!" Tommy grumbles.

"I'm not technically a man..." Eret points out.

"Okay...true..." Tommy rolls his eyes, "well, you're an exception, because you're not technically a woman either,"

"Sally can join!  She can even be apart of the battalion!" Wilbur laughs.

"Battalion?" She asks.

"Yeah, we're in a prank war, <i>woman</i>," Tommy grumbles.

"Uhh, not my thing...is there anything else I could do?" Sally asks.

"Citizen?" Tubbo suggests.

"Wait, you're like a country!  Fighting for independence?" She laughs, "I'd be glad to be moral support, I'll even cover if you guys get caught!"

"To the Pizza Hut!  To victory!" Fundy laughs.

The group then makes their way out of the cafeteria in a celebratory buzz.
———
"So, we need a plan, we strike first thing tomorrow!" Dream yelled.

"Why tomorrow if we're not ready?" George begs.

"Because if we don't, they will," Dream announces.

"Then why did we go to war?" Quackity yells.

"Because it's fun," Sapnap laughs.

"But we don't have a move, we have nothing!" Karl points out, "they have Tommy, and probably Techno, that's just anarchy!"

"But, they have Eret," Dream smirks.

"What?" George asks.

"Eret, all they want is to rule the school, like us, I mean, their last name is literally 'queen' in Dutch, what if...we give them the power they want, and think they'll get with...L'Manburg?" The last word feeling like a bad taste in his mouth.

"Dream that's insane!" George calls out.

"I like how you think!" Quackity yells.

"Yeah!  We'll text them as soon as we get home, Tomorrow, we squash them, once and for all," Sapnap smirks.

"Ahhh!  My husbands are so smart!" Karl squeals.

"Mine is an idiot..." George mutters, but no one hears him.
———
That night, everyone returned home, but with the ever-looming war, tensions were high.

But L'Manburg wasn't quite done for the day.

They, of corse, needed uniforms, and where better to go than their resident fashion expert, Eret?

"I have some red fabric, we could be like the British in Hamilton?" Eret suggests, rummaging through a bag in their apartment.

"No, we're the revolutionaries, we don't want to associate wit the <i>losing</i> side," Wilbur announces.

"Okay, I don't have a lot of blue, we could make some bandannas, maybe?" Eret suggests.

"I like bandanas!" Sally squeals.

"Me too!  And we can make a lot more to show our allies!" Tubbo suggests.

"Allies?" Tommy asks, "Bossman, this is just us,"

"Jack and Niki are on our side, they're not quite ready to fight, but they will come to aide us," Wilbur explains.

"Niki?  We let in your girlfriend and now we have to let in Niki?  Look Wil, I'm all in for Women joining us, but it's hypocrisy!  Our declaration said MEN!" Tommy grumbled.

"We can make a new declaration, one when we're truly free!" Wilbur smiles.

Suddenly, Eret's phone rings.

"Sorry guys, it might be my mom," they shrug, grabbing it and running into another room.

The teens quickly begin to sift through fabrics to try and find good options for uniforms.  The blue seemed like the best idea...only problem...none of them knew how to sew, except Eret who was on the phone with their parents.

When they emerged back they all continued to make their uniforms.

Bandanas were perfect.
———
Rain tapped on window panes.

Thunder rumbled.

And suspense ran right through the air, everyone was right on edge.

The members of L'Manburg arrived in their bandanas around their necks.

Bright blue.

Dream and his friends looked significantly less organized, but a lot more powerful.

"Uhh, do you know what's going on?" Bad asks Puffy as they take hall duty that morning.

"It's a few harmless pranks, Dream promised me he wouldn't do any harm," Puffy laughs.

"You trust that one?" Schlatt asks, joining them.

"Yes, he has good intentions, he doesn't do the right thing, but he does it for the right reasons," Puffy defends, "he knows that he will get in trouble if he does too much,"

"Sorry Puffs, but your kid's a troublemaker, we all know that!" Bad shrugs.

"Fine, if he gets in trouble for this, he gets detention, no exceptions," Puffy crosses her arms.

Bad and Schlatt exchange a look.  There was no doubt in their minds that she'd punish him, but there was doubt that she would follow through.
***
"Dream," Eret nodded.

Dream just smirked back in reply.

"My third in command addressed you," Wilbur crossed his arms and flared at the boy with the mask.

"That's not a thing," Dream shook his head.

"They addressed you," Wilbur grit his teeth.

"Eret," Dream nodded back, reluctantly.

Wilbur smiled and turned back with his group.

They made their way over to their lockers.

"Wilbur, that was awesome!" Tommy laughed.

"Well, it's just the start of our independence, the beginning of being without tyranny," Wilbur smiled.

"Yeah!" Tubbo cheered.

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think we can actually do this!" Fundy laughed.

The group cheered.

"Well, I believe I have the perfect thing to set them off gentlemen," Eret smiled, "a secret weapon if you will, follow me,"

The group was a little confused, but they trusted Eret, they followed them into a broom closet with a few bags of stuff on the ground.

"I may have gone a bit overboard," Eret laughs.

"L'Manburg strong!" Wilbur yells, going through his bag and finding some glitter.

"They don't suspect a thing," Eret smirks.

"Look at us go! Speed, violence and momentum!" Tommy yells.

"Oh my god!" Tubbo smiles, rummaging through his own.

"Eret, what the fuck is this?" Tommy laughs.

"Gentlemen, this is the final room. The Final Control Room," they smirk.

The group laughs and shares supplies between bags, laughing and gasping in shock.

Tommy, while rushing around between his friends to check their haul, trips over a remote.

Eret quickly snatches it up, everyone looking on at them.

"Eret?" Tubbo asks.

Eret presses the button and a few smoke bombs go off in the corners of the room.

Clouds of smoke slowly fill the small room.

"What the fuck-?" Fundy mutters through coughs.

The smoke clears and when their vision focuses, Dream, George, and Sapnap are standing behind Eret.

"You son of a bitch..." Tommy coughs.

"No!" Fundy yells.

"Wha-" Tubbo begins.

"Down with the revolution, boys! It was never meant to be," Eret laughs.

"Eret, listen to me. And I mean this in the nicest way possible. You fucked up..." Tommy glares at him.

"That was the call last night, why I had to run off, this took..." Eret laughed, "so long, you don't get anything,"

George and Sapnap followed the words as if they were a command, they ripped whatever was still being held by the boys out of their hands, they scooped up the bags on the floor.

"Fuck you," Wilbur muttered, and the L'Manburgians left the closet.
———
<i>Wilby: Hello, Dream</i>

<i>Green Bastard: Where shall we meet?</i>

<i>Wilby: Dream, I wish to meet you at my house, what would've been our embassy</i>

<i>Green Bastard: Okay</i>

<i>Wilby: Well, I'm going alone, unarmed. Literally unarmed, I have nothing to my name anymore</i>

<i>Green Bastard: I'm alone, but I'm very armed</i>

<i>Wilby: Okay, that's fine.  I'm not really in a bargaining position here. Let me arrive first, I'm not far. I can't believe you'd put up our own men against us. You had a spy on the inside this whole time.</i>

<i>Green Bastard: All is fair in a war.</i>

<i>Wilby: and love</i>

<i>Green Bastard: That's true. Did you see it coming?</i>

<i>Wilby: no, I didn't, I was suspicious but I never would've suspected Eret</i>

<i>Green Bastard: it's like we came out of the walls!</i>

<i>Wilby: We were winning as well, that's the worst part. We were pushing you back!</i>

<i>Green Bastard: Well, you weren't that's the problem, we had this ambush ready</i>

<i>Wilby: Shut up, I've arrived, I see you</i>
———
"Dream," Wilbur nodded.

Rain was still trickling down, but not enough to keep the boys inside.  Dream had his mask off and resting above his head, keeping the rain off his face.

"Yes?" Dream asks.

"When you made fun of my men and stole from us, and your men essentially did great wrongs against my people, I let it go.  I let it slide on the condition that we would have emancipation from you." Wilbur sighs, "We'd have our freedom, and we wouldn't have to reach a point of disagreement that we were reaching, okay?  Now, obviously, this didn't sit well with you.  You didn't like the fact that I didn't want you overpowering us anymore,"

"I disagree, that school is still mine," Dream glared at Wilbur.

"Okay, you can think that, but it remains- Right now, you aren't the leader, and I haven't actually seen you mess with us since, so- Oh, wait you just stole from us again, didn't you? Anyway! You-"

Dream interrupted, "Technically, that wasn't really a part of the school either of us rule anyway,"

"Oh, well then there you go. You still haven't technically breached on it so therefore you are upholding it- Anyway, I'm going off on a tangent here.  Listen, Dream.  We've suffered a lot of losses, both sides.  My side a little bit more heavily, I'd say a tiny bit more heavily than yours.  You know, not by much, but we both suffered uh great losses on both sides-"

"Gentlemen!"

Tommy was running up to the two, prying for attention.

"Tommy, leave!" Wilbur glared at his younger brother.

"But I-" Tommy interrupts.

"Tommy, you were dismissed," Wilbur grits his teeth.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH! WHY WOULD YOU-" Tommy yelled.

"Tommy.  You.  Are.  Dismissed!" Wilbur sighed heavily.

"Wilbur, I swear to god-" Tommy breathes.

"Tommy.  Tommy, if you don't leave now... I'm not done speaking with Dream.  I'll get you," Wilbur fumbles.

Tommy finally admits defeat and walks off back to the school.

"Yeah... okay.  Sorry about that. Anyway. Dream, I'm here to make a negotiation with you," Wilbur begins.

"Okay," Dream smirks, "would you like to know what I want?"

"What do <i>you</i> want Dream?" Wilbur rolls his eyes.

"I want you to surrender," he smiles, more peacefully than the situation should've allowed.

"And we can't be technically independent?  Where you believe it's yours and we believe it's ours?" Wilbur asks.

Dream shakes his head.

Wilbur sighs, "fine,"

He picks up his phone and quickly dials a number, "hey Tommy, can you come back for a minute?"
———
"Yes Tommy, everyone can come, but I need you," Wilbur grumbles.

This was supposed to be a short, dramatic phone call, but that just can't happen in real life can it?

Not too long later, the L'Manburgians, along with Eret, George, and Sapnap arrived outside the house.

Along with no more than two nerf guns.
———
"Tommy, I told you specifically <i>not</i> to bring that," Wilbur gritted his teeth.

"But Wilbur-" Tommy grumbled.

"No buts about it Tommy we'll only resort to that if-"

"Dream!  1v1 me bitch!  Nerf gun fight, whoever wins gets rule," Tommy yells, shaking off Wilbur.

"What was the original plan?" Fundy muttered.

"Surrender," Wilbur sighed, "I had hoped Tommy would agree,"

"It's Tommy," Tubbo pointed out.

"One shot.  Nerf guns. Ten paces," Tommy explained.

"Ten paces," Dream laughed.

"We shoot each other," Tommy held up his Nerf gun.

"Like a western," George points out.

Tommy nods.

"And what happens if you win?  What happens if I win?" Dream demands.

"If we win we get to rule our portion, if you win you get to rule everything, I know that's all you want, Dream," Tommy announces.

"Tommy, this is not our last resort, not yet, we need-" Wilbur fumbles for an answer other than this absolutely reckless one.

"Wilbur, tell me, what other option do we have?  This isn't working the way it's going!" Tommy laughs, more out of fear and hopelessness than anything else.

"He doesn't speak for me, Dream," Wilbur announced, "But if this is what you will agree to, I'll allow it,"

Dream nods, "alright, here are <i>my</i> terms,"

"What are <i>your</i> terms, bitch?" Tommy asks.

"If you win, you get rule, that's what you want, that's what you'll get, but if you loose, you don't...and I get Terraria,"

The weather hadn't gotten the memo about the situation, because instead of some expected thunder, sun peaked out from behind the clouds.

"The disc?" Tommy asks, purely in disbelief.

It was as if the world had frozen for a minute.  You could hear the rain letting up, see the color drain from Tommy's face, feel the wind picking up and creating goosebumps on the back of your neck.

Tommy looks back at his friends, at Wilbur, for some form of consolation, but no one moved, no one spoke.

"Deal..."
———
"Okay," Dream cackled.

"Ten paces, I'll count," Wilbur announced.

"Wait, I need to talk to Wilbur for a second," Tommy breathes.

Tommy leads his brother off to the side, "what happens if I miss?"

"What?" Wilbur breathes.

"Wil, what happens if I miss?"

"Tommy, you got yourself into this mess, you brought the Nerf guns, you challenged him, I see your fire, your passion, but you got yourself into this mess you need to get yourself out, win or lose," Wilbur hesitated, "preferably not lose,"

"So do I shoot him Wil, or do I aim for the skies?" Tommy begs.

"Do whatever your heart says you should do," Wilbur nods.

"Are we dueling?" Sapnap yells at the two.

Wilbur nods, "meet face to face, grab your guns, I'll count,"
———
"Ready?" Wilbur announces.

"Ready!" Tommy nods.

Dream nods, silently.

"One...two...three...four...five..." Wilbur looked between the two, "six...seven...eight...nine...TEN!  FIRE!"

Dream didn't hesitate, he shot right to Tommy, before Tommy could even turn around.

The air filled with both sounds of success and failure.

And the silence of failure spoke volumes more than success.

"And it's been settled," Dream laughed.

"Victory!" Eret cheered.

"Dream, can we talk for a minute?" Tommy begs.

"This isn't over Dream!" Wilbur yelled, "come on Fundy, Tubbo.  Eret, you are banned from gaining any further power in the nation of L'Manburg,"

Wilbur, Fundy and Tubbo ran back to the school, trailed by Dream's men.

"Dream I know what you want from me," Tommy announced.

"Well, I want-" Dream got quickly interrupted.

"No, I get to talk," Tommy commands, "I'm doing this for Wilbur, for Tubbo, Fundy, even Sally, Niki, and Jack Manifold, and any other future residents of L'Manburg, I'll give you both of the discs,"

"Wait, what?" Dream asks.

"Tetris and Terraria,"
———
"WILBUR!  WILBUR!" Tommy ran down the halls of the school, shouting, trying to find his brother and his friends.

"Tommy, calm down," Wilbur yelled, "what did you do?"

"I...I've secured our independence.  I gave up the discs," Tommy laughs.

"You did what?" Tubbo asks.

"I did it boys, we're free!" Tommy laughs.

"But Tommy you don't have your discs..." Fundy says.

"I did it for you, for us, and I can always try and win the discs back," Tommy smiles.

"I-I need a new declaration we-"

"William Soot and Tommathy Innit Minecraft where on EARTH have you been!?" The two looked back on their clearly confused father.

"You're in trouble," Dream smirked, materializing out of nowhere.

"CLAY!" Puffy yelled.

"We're fucked," Tubbo laughed.
———
Detention was about as expected.

But it was the first peaceful union between L'Manburg and the Dream team plus Eret, which they had preferred to be called.

Sam was proud of himself, all the children had obeyed, especially Dream, George, and Sapnap, who were usually very poorly behaved.

"I'm surprised we didn't get detention for the disc incident," Tubbo whispered.

Tommy nodded back, "I mean, what's next?  Us ruining the class election?"

"Wouldn't dream of it," Tubbo replies.

"Fundy, swap seats with Tubbo," Sam announced, not looking up from his papers.

The boys did as they were told.

And no matter how well behaved the Dream team appeared, it was only because of the seating.

Dream and George next to each other with Sapnap and Eret behind.

Eret wrote on their slip of paper, and moved it just into Sapnap's line of vision.

It read: "is it just me, or are Dream and George really close since the wedding?"

Sapnap wrote back; "really?  I hadn't noticed"

Eret: "Should we try and set them up?"

Sapnap: "I've been trying for years, good luck,"

"Mr. Dude!" Eret called.

"Yes Eret?" Sam looked up.

"May I go to my locker, I left my math textbook in there," they asked.

"Yes, go ahead," Sam sighed, looking back down.

Eret got up and began to make their way out of the room, but just as they passed where Dream and George were...they purposefully knocked into George at just the right moment and place for the chair to begin to tip over towards Dream, and before they could realize it was Eret's fault, they were out of the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
112K 5.6K 53
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
578K 12.9K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.