Watching Bungou Stray Dogs

Por Blackrisha_1022

The title explains it. Disclaimer: I do NOT own BSD. Mais

Introduction
S1 Episode 1
S1 Episode 2
S1 Episode 3
Interlude: Break

Interlude: Break pt.2

4.2K 126 46
Por Blackrisha_1022

I didn't expect this chapter to be so angsty at the beginning, so prepare your tissues. If you cried, you're not the only one because I also cried while making this. (;﹏;)

I love reading your comments. It motivated me to write this, so thank you.

Anyways, there's something I forgot to say at the beginning of the story.

Kana, my oc, is just like Y/N. Meaning it's you, readers, I got more OC's appearing in this story, so feel free to imagine them as you.

~~

"You were in the mafia?" Kunikida asked, exasperated. It was difficult to believe that his partner, for all these years, a man who always annoys and teases him, is from the mafia. A criminal organization that rivals the agency. An underground organization that does crimes in a legal way.

Dazai swallowed his own saliva, his tense body didn't go unnoticed by Yosano. There was no escaping the obvious, so he nodded, his head lowered, staring at the floor as if it's the most interesting thing in the world.

Yosano understands the feeling, being acquainted with that man wasn't a good experience. Especially in that kind of place.

Tanizaki clenched his fist, reliving the memory of meeting Akutagawa, the mafia. The others looked at the ex-mafioso in an indifferent expression. Fukuzawa sighs as Ranpo keeps quiet, letting the others process the information.

Atsushi took deep breaths and exhales as he gained the courage to speak up. "But he changed for the better, right?"

Dazai looked at him surprised. "You don't know what things I did, Atsushi-kun." He looked at the ceiling as he sighs, and closed his eyes. "Horrible things."

"But you did good things too, right?" Kenji said. Hearing the other's past was shocking, but he knows how he tries to make up for it.

Kunikida softened his expression and reached his hand for Dazai's hair, patting it. Dazai sat there frozen at the affectionate gesture.

Affection.

He hadn't felt that in years, his eyes turned blurry as he felt someone hugging him followed by the others.

Tears?

It was his tears. He freely let them out as he sobbed, feeling them hug him tighter as he let out all his bottled feelings buried inside him.

His past hunted him for years, nightmares kept him awake on all those nights. Overthinking if his co-wor– his friends, found out about his past, how they will look at him in disgust, frightened. It hunted him.

Yet they accepted him in open arms.

He closes his eyes in contentment, enjoying the warmth of their arms wrapped around him in a cocoon as if protecting him.

He was happy.

Odasaku smiles as he watches the scene. He decided to check on them since they were taking too long, yet he stopped himself not wanting to ruin the moment, retreating and going back to the kitchen.

Before closing the door, he heard a burst of carefree laughter resonating around the walls of the theater, as the sound of bickering came after.

~~

"ANE-SANNN"

A guy with light blue hair partnered by his light blue clothes bursts from the door, earning the attention of the audience. His face showed panic as he staggered towards Kana.

"What's the matter?" Kana asked, spoon still in her mouth.

"It's Dazai-san." He answered, sweating nervously.

"Me?"

"Nooo, the other Dazai." He waved his hands rapidly. "He accidentally destroyed the library."

"NANIII?!" Kana dropped her spoon and magically appeared in front of the boy. "COLON! THIS IS AN EMERGENCY! MY BOOKS! MY MANGA'S!" She immediately grabbed his hand, dragging him to the library.

"Should we follow them?" Atsushi asked, breaking the silence.

"Eh." Ranpo shrugged and began to grab desserts.

"They'll be fine." Odasaku reassured them.

"So... Sakunosuke-san, you and Kana-chan seem close." Yosano pointed out, moving her eyebrows up and down to tease him. He hummed and began to drink from his glass of water.

"You're not that surprised when you saw us. What are you hiding?" Naomi said, giving him a suspicious look.

"She's the one who accompanied me when I died and we just clicked. We've been together ever since." He explained calmly as the table turned quiet.

Dazai smiled softly.

"You're dead?!" Higuchi accidentally blurted out.

"I'd rather not talk about it."

"Aren't we going to talk about how there's another Dazai?"

~~

"Didn't I tell you not to fight and not destroy my things?!"

Kana was standing in front of a kneeling redhead, her eyes boring holes at his body. A couple of torn pages on the floor along with the destroyed shelves.

Colon silently prayed for his soul as he saw the wrath in her eyes.

"It's a good thing that it's just math books that you destroyed." She sighed.

"You don't like math?"

"Not in a million years!" She huffed. "Did you guys eat already?"

"We got tired of Ango's cooking. So we didn't eat." Shiga Naoya answered and sighed.

"Heyy! Don't insult my cooking!"

"It is quite tiring actually. Your food is always the same. We need something new." Hagiwara Sakutora agreed.

"Then you cook then!" Ango fired back, slightly offended.

Kana sighs then gestured for them to follow her. "Follow me."

The clicking of her heels was heard as they walked through the hallway. Walls built with wood and filled with historical paintings and sculptures.

"I can't believe you've got an obsession with history." Sakunosuke Oda said, breaking the silence.

"Who wouldn't?" Kana shrugged. "I'm not good with dates though."

"Are there any new companies that you are handling lately?" Akutagawa suddenly asked.

"Yeah! I'm getting tired of seeing old faces here." Nakahara Chuuya complained.

"It's an anime that is inspired by Japanese authors." She answered, stopping at a wooden door.

"Like a different version of ourselves." Dazai said, not resisting to hide his anticipation upon seeing another version of himself.

"Ane-sama!" A high-pitched voice was heard from behind them, much like a girl. A guy with red hair with wolf ears is running towards them with a small stack of paper in his hands. His heterochromia eyes shine brightly as he reaches them.

"Rinu-kun?" Colon.

"Kami-sama approved!" His eyes shine brightly as he slightly sways from delight.

"Approved what?"

"Satom–" Rinu turned around, hearing one of his friends but stopped midway. "JEL!!"

Another laugh was heard from the side. A yellow-haired boy was seen chuckling to himself. "You should probably stop imitating our voices from time to time, Jel-kun."

"Root!" Dan Kazou exclaimed. "How was your shift?"

"Why? You missed me?" He teased and smiled. "We just finished earlier." He sighs and immediately flung his hands on Kana. "Ane-san, how can you handle yours?! They have like 3 Seasons, 1 movie, plus the manga, and the other light novels!"

"It'll be bad for your skin if you don't rest." A purple-haired guy suddenly appeared in the corner, holding a tray of homemade cookies.

"Guys!!" They turned around to see Rinu with a pout on his lips.

'Cute!!' Some of the writers thought.

They gestured for him to continue. "Kami-sama approved of Erased and that I'll handle them."

"Wow!" Kana clapped her hands in delight. "So lucky."

"We can help you handle our other selves, Kana-san." Tokuda Shuusei suggested.

"I don't mind." Chuuya shrugged.

"Really?

They all nodded, dragged her to the wooden door and left her helpers outside.

Nanamori, the purple haired guy sulked while he held the tray full of cookies. "My hard work..." The others looked at him awkwardly.

A hand sneakily reached for a cookie and ate it. "It's good." Nanamori jumped at the sudden appearance.

"Satomi! That's for the guests!"

"You can make more."

~~

The sudden sound of the door earned the attention of the people inside. They eyed the clothing they were wearing.

'Are they cosplaying?' Naomi thought.

"Kana-chan?" Kenji tilted his head to the side as he eyed the people with curiosity.

"We're here to help Kana-chan!" Dazai (BTA) exclaimed.

A sudden growl was heard, Chuuya (BTA) blushed as he held his stomach.

"But first we need to eat!" Kana said as he gestured to the writers to take the remaining seats.

Some of the BSD characters began to talk to the unknown men. Kana made them know that they are their other selves. Some were conflicted, not knowing what to say.

They got along eventually except for a certain two.

Ango (BTA) shifts uncomfortably in his seat while eating. Not knowing what to do as he feels glares behind his back from a certain brunette.

~~

After eating, they made their way to the theater, together with the writers as they sat in their respective seats. The writers behind them.

~~

I've been procrastinating for the past month and I apologize. Expect me to update in a couple of months. (Or not hahahahahahh)

My new OC's were inspired by a Japanese band called Strawberry Prince. I recommend you should watch them. They also cover songs.

Just so you know Rinu is a transgender man.

Credits to @_sayu_T on Twitter: https://twitter.com/_sayu_T?s=20

It's my birthday, by the way. ( ͡❛ ‿‿ ͡❛)

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

8.3K 404 24
[ONGOING] ! isekai'd fem reader ! bsd x fem!reader no mature content [ » Bungo Stray Dogs does not belong to me. All characters belong to Kafka Asagi...
40K 853 33
I wrote this when I was 15 so it sucks a lot. Lots of cringe and mistakes Disclaimer: I do not own Bungou Stray Dogs and the pictures, they all belon...
202K 3.2K 42
BSD reacts to random stuff. BSD belongs to Kafka Asagiri (writer) Kadokawa Shoten (publisher) Yen Press (English publisher)
166K 5.6K 14
∘♡༉∘ 𝐀 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐫 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐃𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐀𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐲, 𝐛𝐮�...