(18+) As the sin caves in (T...

Από smuthasthecolourred

"You really are bad with timings." ---------------------------- "You're mine." He growled causing my heart to... Περισσότερα

Welcome
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Final chapter

Chapter 30

1.5K 33 19
Από smuthasthecolourred

I represent,

Touch me

Anastasia Pierce:

"Princess," i groaned turning away. Whoever that was needed to shut up, no time to spoil any girlfriends. I needed sleep.

"Princess wake up." The very familiar voice repeated. Snapping back to reality, i fluttered my eyes open. "I'm the princess, yeah that's me." I stretched opening my eyes in slits to find him in a grey shirt with a black waistcoat and black trousers. Too formal all the time.

I dug the covers beneath my underarms as he chuckled lowly. "You need to wake up." He added but i turned away from him. "No, and why does your voice sound like you haven't been asleep fifteen minutes ago." I slapped the bed groaning.

"It's because i haven't." He caused me to scowl. "Wait what time is it?" I raised a brow turning back and inhaling. "It's 11 am." He checked his watch. I dropped my arms and face confused.

"15 minutes ago it was 6:35." I blinked unsure of many things at that moment. "No it wasn't you're just tired now get up you need to train." He added with that constant straight face.

I slept like dead, i swear. "Of course I'm tired, and my legs still hurt. I'm sorry if keeping up with you for four rounds is tiring for me." I mocked raising my brows causing him to chuckle softly. He had me sleep at 2 am, because 'he wasn't done with me yet'.

"I'll fix your legs, then you get up and get ready." He threw the covers off my naked body causing me to convulse. "Respect yourself." I tried moving away before he grabbed my waist pulling me back.

I chuckled as he huffed frustrated massaging my calves once more. I leant on my elbows watching him trying to keep his eyes off me. "To hard to stay restrained huh?" I mocked feeling my legs recover from their soft quiver. He raised a devilish brow at me.

"You're so easy to turn on Anastasia, don't push it. Again." He made me swallow then get up picking the covers around my body. "Don't stare." I raised an index moving backwards and threatening him.

I locked the bathroom standing in front of the mirror: messed up hair, purple neck and chest, fucked up makeup. "Shit." I murmured. He saw me look like a fucking wolf in the morning yet he accepted that. Wow, i felt sorry for him. I put the shorts and long sleeved t-shirt he placed inside folded.

He was too OCD.

I came out to see him sitting on the arm chair bouncing his knee before he looked up at me holding a hair tie up.

"Tie your hair." I obeyed pulling it up into a ponytail and locking it compact. "Your sports shoes," he pointed at the lowest shelf in the chiffonier.

I wore them, these were really comfortable. Agh, he was spoiling me. "Is it like quidditch for example. We separate into teams and try to win?" I followed him outside. "No, it's separate." He doesn't stop walking and he doesn't stop doing it fast.

"Aight wait up." I chased him but even when he slowed he was hastening.

...

"I will need you to cut the apple into four different equal parts." An apple hung on a pedestal while i kept my wand in my hand.

Other trainers stood a few feet from each other in the backyard which was about Hogwarts' size but all gardens. Tom was my personal coach which was actually encouraging. "Well that's easy." I shrugged narrowing my eyes.

"I'm not finished." He neared my from behind dragging his fingers up my side causing me to avert away from the pedestal widening my eyes at him. "Under distraction." He breathed vibrating my earlobe with his heat causing my knees to start enfeebling.

His teeth locked my jaws skin between it sucking deeply on it. I blinked slow almost shivering before his arms wrapped around my waist pulling me closer.

"Tom we're in public." I felt my heart pound elsewhere as he held my tighter. "Look to your sides princess." He lowly spoke as i checked the others. No one was focused, they were all struggling with something, snakes, ghosts, other shit while i had Tom digging his way through my neck with his teeth.

"Agh fuck princess. That feels so good." He moaned lowly in my ear causing my to shiver slightly trying to focus. I tried my best to focus aiming my wand compact to the apple but my arm kept lowering each time he'd kiss me deeply or groan.

"Tom not like that i beg you." I whimpered softly after he pulled me closer. "More, you fucking whore, more. Give it to me." He snarled in my ear making forbidden memories and fantasies to crowd in my brain.

I let him do it as i smirked. I wanted him to moan like that as he busts my body down the walls, as he slams me from surface to surface. "Fuck, fuck, good slut for me." He slid his tongue up my throat still staying in act.

A loud bell, "One minute left." A voice echoed. One minute to cut the apple but he was still fucking my brain. I needed to think but he was too enjoying it to allow me to.

"Yes fuckyes. Yeah, yeah." He repeated it with kind of a high tone, he was whispering it all causing me to bite my lip strengthening my legs and arms back.

Immediately i swung my wand back at him getting the solution tattooed in my head and he didn't even know i had it, "Expelliarmus." I threw him away from me raising my wand back towards the apple and simply doing my task.

I didn't waste a second to think about the solution so that he doesn't notice it. I turned back to see him standing right before me with tensed jaws. "Sorry." I smiled awkwardly causing him to inhale then roll his eyes.

"Not with me." He sucked his cheeks in as i nodded, "but good idea." He turned to the other trainers. 8 out of 24 cut the apple.

"Now i need to go, Lilah will train you for the rest of the day." He fixed his blazer and waistcoat. I sighed rolling my eyes.

"Where are you going? Please don't tell me out." I rested my shoulders crossing my arms.

He danced his eyes around the atmosphere pondering. "I'm going.. to bring a death eater.. home." He explained like i understood anything of what he said.

"So what they're at school? You're picking them up? Okay mum." I mocked crossing my arms causing him to scoff shaking his head.

"Be a good girl and obey her. She'll call you her lady. Keep it formal." He didn't even say goodbye, he just left.

I swallowed hesitating but then running after him to the house. I checked that it was all empty before wrapping my arms around his torso.

"Be careful." I had him halt in place. He turned around hesitantly patting my back with no emotion. Maybe it just wasn't his profession. Not yet i hope.

"Just go Anastasia. I'll come back later tonight." He added before i pulled back swallowing my pride and hiding that click in my heart nodding.

...

"I'm tired. Can we take a break?" I turned to her after literally smashing statues into the wall and exploding them in an enormous room since they were my targets.

"My lady, we still have two other tasks." She shook her head standing in her all black jumpsuit and heels. She was too tall to wear heels but she looked more powerful, i liked it.

"C'mon. Don't you want to spend time with your wife? Go, and I'll take a break i have been training for 9 fucking hours." I widened my eyes before she cleared her throat. "Bellatrix is with my lord." She narrowed her yellowish brown eyes as i nodded.

"Well let's get out of here, and if you want me to destroy all the other statues in exchange. here." I tapped my wand in the air breaking them all down. She sucked her lips in nodding before i ambled outside like a little rabbit beside a fucking giraffe. She was taller than Tom with those heels. Taller than the dark lord, beautiful.

We climbed up the stairs to see Tom opening the door of house. He came in patting his blazer down as i bit my lip at his well return. "My lord," Lilah bowed down for a moment. It looked ridiculous since she was taller than him. This was amazing amusement for me.

"Is she back?" She queried as he nodded. "Leonardo took her now. Bellatrix is injured, she's at Collin's institute." He flexed his shoulders back before she gasped beneath her breath.

"Well then excuse me, my lord, my lady." She bowed at last rushing outside then disappearing into thin air.

"Who's back?" I neared him tilting my head. "Chiara. Leonardo's wife." He pulled his sleeves straight. I knew that, woah he really did keep his promises.

Then, he advanced away. He just moved away from me without saying anything. Why was he not saying anything?

"Turn around." I raised a brow crossing my arms before he did so. "What's wrong? What did i do wrong?" I neared him stretching to near his face.

"Nothing." He answered shrugging normally. If i did nothing, why was he mean? I swallowed dancing my eyes away. "Okay," i went back on my heels answering to his actions. I stepped away myself.

I just wanted to talk to him, how was that a crime? I just went to Florence. She was going to know how to deal.

...

"He's just quiet." We sat in the terrace showing the garden in the centre of the house's building since it was in a rectangular shape.

"Or maybe i did something and he doesn't want to tell me." I shrugged taking my hair out of the tightness and letting it breathe.

"Aren't you taking him out tomorrow?" She widened her eyes before i halted clueless how she found out. "Remember that part where i can read your every thought." She squinted as i nodded realising.

"Tomorrow, take him somewhere alone. And he'll talk. And try to ask the questions, not to answer them." She tapped her cup as i nodded.

...

"Uhm?" I blinked standing in his closet searching for my clothes and i found them finally. There was little white and green sundress that caught my eyes which i picked up and took outside.

"What?" I blinked at him sitting on the windowsill waiting for me. "Do you even know where are we going?" He lowered his head. "Of course i do. In fact I've had a dream about tonight which gave me the whole idea." I crossed my arms causing him to chuckle nodding.

"Don't mock me, I'm serious." I stripped softly in front of him but since i had my underwear and bra on; he didn't really have much to glare at. I put the dress on then tilted my head towards him.

"Why won't you try to wear white?" I questioned. "Because i tried it once and it I didn't look as good." He tilted his head shrugging.

"Okay let's go." I huffed grabbing his arm before we twisted and twirled in the air as i apparted us elsewhere.

He stepped on the grass reaching my destination. "Welcome! To my secret slash thinking spot!" I stood raising my chin in pride.

The stars glowed his soft shirt on his figure and gave me a look of an entire different galaxy. He raised a brow beneath all the darkness scoffing.

"Oh c'mon this is my special place." I slapped my sides. "Yes i have never actually came here. But whenever i was stressed, I'd spell my head in somewhere like that." I argued as he raised his hands in surrender.

"I didn't say anything." He shook his head. "That's the problem." I widened my eyes before snapping my fingers and the image i drew appeared.

A sheet of white laid on the grass with two pillows above it and a bottle of wine. "Better?" I shrugged before dropping myself down.

"Sit and stargaze." I demanded before he crouched down lying beside me. "Now what?" He slapped his chest.

"Now. You mr I'm so vague and mysterious will answer every single question i ask." I turned to lie on my front raising an index up to him. He gave me a slight smile nodding and looking up at the stars folding an arm beneath his head.

"Okay. First off, is your birthday the 31st of December?" I narrowed my eyes as he nodded. "Use your voice. What do you think is the whole idea of dates." I argued too vexed by his attitude. But i was going to force him to answer all my questions.

His chest rose and fell gradually as he maintained eye contact with every star glaring down into his chocolate eyes which i never want to let go.

"Never mind. I'll jump into my real questions of the night." I turned back staring at the orbs dancing above me. "One night." I started as he hummed, "you told me there was one girl. One singular, and that bitch left you, i need to know why. I need to know how?" I questioned causing him to chuckle massaging his face with his hands.

"I didn't expect you to remember that. I didn't expect that question." He chuckled through his comment shaking his head. His voice was more soothing than all the birds chanting in the nearby trees and his eyes were warmer than fire on a cold winter night whilst they glowed like a sunset on a beach.

"Answer it." I held my hands up like a gun threatening him, "pew." I mocked before he dropped his head to the side bearing with me causing me to bit my lip chuckling in zeal.

"Okay now answer." I tapped his chest. "Well.. i didn't really- uhm- i didn't hug her." He started causing me to raise a brow. That was him before, too mean.

"Go on" i moved my head to him watching how his jaws tensed and relaxed unintentionally and it was enchanting. Every little move of his is enchanting. "And i wasn't... that." He gestured himself causing me to raise my brows.

"So what you were blue in colour. What do you mean? Because i can't believe that she could have dared leave you. With an attitude like that, a face like that, and in fact everything like that. How dare she?" I punched my palm causing him to inhaled through his bared teeth.

"I didn't look like that either." He narrowed his eyes as i kept my widening ones at him. "I uhm... i was 5'6." He started, Tom was 6'5 now, i guarantee.

He was talking, and i was shivering in my bones with excitement not wanting him to stop talking. Not for the shortest moment. I cocked a brow before he huffed. "And i was too emaciated." He slapped the floor but no matter how much he added, there was this thing that he was trying to hide.

"And my dick wasn't as big." That was brutally honest. But still, non of these were what he wanted to say. "What are you stashing?" I squinted quizzing him. "Nothing, what do you mean?" He swallowed blinking then looked to the right.

"There we go. You're hiding something. Spill." I leant back on my stomach resting on my elbows. He shook his head tensing his jaws.

"What are you hiding Tom Riddle?" I couldn't believe that we were actually talking. Shamelessly and alone. Both of us isolated from the universe into our beautiful one where we can do whatever we want and feel the way we want to. No surrendering for some hoax picture of ego and reputation.

"Anastasia, stop." He raised his palm before i giggled. "You are hiding something, what is it?"

"Nothing."
"What is it Tom?!"
"I said stop"
"Tell me what are you hiding!" I repeated before he huffed.

"I had a bun." He looked away from me. I halted processing it for about 20 seconds before letting the loudest cackle out scaring the most dangerous predator.

"You! You what?!" I fell back and kicking the air trying to catch my breath. I just couldn't hold that in neither could i process it.

He chuckled massaging his nose bone. "You're over reacting." He sucked his cheek in. "No!" I felt the tears of laughter drag down my temple as i gasped deeply for air falling back to laughter almost feeling lightheaded.

"Volde- Voldemort had a- a BUN!" I fell in his chest unable to hold my laugh back from him. It sounded a lot better in my head. "Oh my god." I arched back snorting causing him to chuckle once more shaking his head and licking his lips.

"You should stop." I swear i saw a little bit of pink on his cheeks before he averted. "No wait, imagine- imagine if you made pigtails. Fuck!" I fell back still cackling but this made him laugh softly.

"Okay okay, I'll try not to bully you for the rest of.. well long time i hope so." I rested back near him fading slowly.

"That's why i didn't want to tell you. That's why." He laughed tenderly melting my heart in my chest. "I'll try." I held my palm up adding with a bit lip trying to push the image of him with pigtails away from my head.

"So what? You decided let's show this bitch what she lost?" I narrowed my eyes adding a dramatic effect. "No, i found my father's location. And i wanted to get rid of him. So i started training, i unintentionally grew taller and i cut off the bun, which you're so fond of for some reason." He bared his teeth assuring me of his decision as i chuckled with locked lips.

"Thank god." I widened my eyes while he rolled his. "Where's the bitch now?" I huffed. "I don't know, why would i?" He shook his head resting his face back.

"Just making sure." I shrugged sighing as he hummed teasing me. "Don't you even start." I shut my eyes. And he giggled.

We laughed, together for more than ten minutes. We did. Peacefully which i was more than excited about. Everything went mute and serene for about five more minutes.

"Uhm," i turned to lie in his chest. "I just want you to tell you something." I started as he breathed slowly under me.

"I happen to feel a bit insecure when you don't speak to me normally. As if I'm... nothing." I raised my brows sighing while he played with my hair then paused.

"I don't intend for that to happen, i just don't have much to say." He shook his head. "Or maybe you have too much to say." I tilted my head resting it on his chest making him furrow his brows puzzled.

"And i just want you to know that: i am willing to listen. Actually all i wanna do is listen to you. Your voice calms me even when I'm almost insane with anger." I soothed lowly while he went on playing with my hair. He really does like it.

"I want you to trust me. That's all." I looked up in his eyes seeing that he was already sinking slowly in mine. He exaggerated a sigh, "whenever i intend to speak... i look at you and all of it just fades." He made my heart leap and my lips part in awe. His deep tone building a tall unbreakable wall of warmth and ardour. Making me forget that i was even on earth. That wasn't the earth i lived in, that was heaven. My own heaven.

"No matter what is it, i completely let it slip and i allow myself to think of you. It feels immediately better." He raised his brows still killing my eyes with the overflowing tenderness. For the first time ever, I'd not see that cold metal shield in his eyes.

"But if you want me to speak. I'll do it for you." His coarse tone made me melt and fuse with his breath slipping inside and out of him simply.

"what you did in that event, controlling my actions too. That showed me that you didn't trust me. Don't you trust me Tom?" I widened my eyes feeling hollow of comfort and ease dig through my lungs clearing the airway which was filled with deception and treachery.

He tensed his jaws but i felt his heart race. "What if i did? What will you do about it?" He questioned causing me to stretch then crash my hungry passionate lips into his. "I'll never let you down, and I'll never leave you." I whispered causing him to furrow his brows holding my head against his.

"Do you promise Anastasia?" He whispered still doubting me. "I give you my word, that I'll never let you down and I'll never leave." I softened before he inhaled pulling me back into his soul as he caressed my heart in the grip of his palm keeping my breathing and alive.

I felt my heart pound over my body and my brain starting to fuzz up as i groaned in his mouth. He breathed in mine creating more tension.

"Let's go back, shall we?" I questioned as he nodded. I quickly stood up and he hastened too before i wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me. His arms took my waist in his hold before i twisted and twirled us back into the hallway.

I groaned tilting my head back as he slammed me back to the nearest wall sucking on my neck.

"Tom, inside." I gasped before we struggled to reach the room but he pushed the door open.

My desire and lust asked for something more than the normal fuck of each night. I wanted him. I wanted all of him tonight.

He growled in my skin, "Tom, Tom wait." I pulled him back as he furrowed his brows in confusion.

"I want something." I looked up at him trying my best not to think about it so i could ask for it directly.

"Anything for you." He assured me before i neared him stretching. My eyes widened and my lips parted feeling fervour collide with my brain and chest.

"I want to view you naked." I whispered before he stepped back glaring at me with shock.

"What's wrong? Tom, you have seen me naked multiple of times and i haven't seen you once." I argued with hand gestures. "I can't let you see that." He shook his head looking lower from me.

I stepped even more closer knowing that it might've been a sensitive topic to view his skin beneath that fabric and i had more than a clue why. The whip scars on his back, the Xs i felt while he pressured my legs closer to my chest with his, the little scar i saw beneath his robe.

"I need you to trust me, Tom." I cupped his face. "Just like i trust you." I shook my head widening my eyes at him.

He still looked away from me yet his heart was still pounding. "Show me Tom. Show me, i won't ever judge you." I started pecking his neck but he stepped back looking me dead in the eyes freezing his heart.

"No, no." I whispered pulling him closer. I wanted his whole, i wanted him so much more than i imagined. I desired his skin to rake against mine as he rocks my body rapidly. I ached for his heart and soul into tonight. I craved to witness the sweat draw up every inch of his skin on mine. I needed to mark his skin with my teeth telling him i won't ever let go.

"Tom... it's just us." I widened my eyes taking his disturbed face in. "I can see that you want it in those eyes." I confessed as the moonlight and the dim lights from the bathroom glistened our truth confession. Yet, darkness hugged us, giving us a world where we can let ourselves free of the excessive judgement. Of the world's cruelty, which made us that way.

Non of us would have turned out traumatised and disturbed if it wasn't for the world. But this was what brought us together.

"Darling, just show it all to me and you might already hear my thoughts, mhm. But baby please, show me. I crave to see your skin." I saw his chest bounce and his eyes dance all over my body.

"I'll start if you want." I held the straps of my dress as he nodded. I slowly slipped it off as he stood parting his lips as my curves and marks; i only used to be insecure about. I slithered my hand back unclipping my bra and letting it fall for my tender breasts to chill with the frost of the weather before i pulled down my panties to my ankles escaping them.

I then stepped closer to him, "I'm not afraid of seeing you. And i won't escape you if i do. Tom you don't know that. Just please... let me see." I pleaded to see his master perfection shimmer over me with dampness as we both call out each other's names in the dark shameless of our prettiest sin of each and every night.

In those mountain brown eyes, i saw his shield twitch as he tried blocking me, yet his palms clenched tighter as he struggled to disobey me. He knew me. He knew that no matter what was beneath that fabric was not going to be hidden for long.

I drew my finger down his jaw, "show me what's beneath that godly sculptured face and I'll worship you. Completely. But i need to see." I let him rest his forehead on mine silent but inhaling sharply.

He swallowed as i heard him swallow what was keeping him away. What has been holding him back from giving in. From showing it all.

"I trust you Anastasia. More than you think." He lowered his husky timbre making my heart collide with my skin and my bottom lip got sucked in feeling the uncontrollable dampness build faster and hotter between my thighs.

He pulled back taking one last long shot at me eyes reassuring himself that he was safe with me.

His fingertips slowly advanced to his first button before i tenderly paused him glaring up in his eyes with questionable eyes. That wasn't his chore to do.

"You want to undress me?" He queried furrowing his brows as i sucked my bottom lip in again nodding. "Anastasia," he sighed swallowing.

"Shh shh, i won't judge you" i stretched on my toes feeling his hands draw up my waist as we rolled tongues into each other's mouths.

I rested back on my heels locking the first button between my fingertips letting it escape the shirt tenderly telling his skin that it was never going to be regretted. His chest bounced before i even saw any skin but have unbuttoned the third button.

Suddenly, he clutched my hands pausing me. "I want you to see me. I just don't want you to run, i didn't have control of these." He furrowed his brows explaining but i hushed him. "Darling, i know. I do. But let your fear go. It's just us, and whatever is between us, stays between us remember?" I soothed as he nodded.

I leisurely let my eyes burn through his body before reaching the last button. "Are you ready?" He cupped my face drawing it up. "More than ever." I shook my head soothing unclipping that last one. Immediately i grabbed the edges but largo began to slip it off only for a gasp to escape my lips.

A crowd of painful scars appeared all covering his chest before my eyes caught his 14 inched scarred abdomen. Quietness and shock filled my head when my eyes widened feeling much more warmth than ever.

He really thought that was going to be my cue. I just fell in love even more. He breathed hastily baring his teeth after i let it slip off his marked arms. I stared discovering every single inch of his impossible perfection. No one was more divine.

Never did i ever think anyone could get more beautiful and alluring. "I can't read your thoughts."
"I'm quiet." I answered quickly roaming my eyes around him feeling his heat and frost radiate into me shivering my body. He really was afraid.

I swallowed moving too close. Leisurely, i slipped my palms up to his chest first causing him to let out a long sigh. I smoothed the curves and bumps of those tripple Xs beneath beneath each other dragging it to more slashes and cuts wondering deeply about his truth.

Voldemort wasn't born evil. He was only made so.

I touched his soul easing his demons so that they could sit aside. My eyes glimmered with disbelief of his reactions.

"You more perfect than i ever imagined." I flipped my eyes up to him causing him to gulp shaking his head. "You were trying to hide this from me?" I dragged my hands down to his trousers.

"This is beautiful, Tom Riddle." I hastily unbuckled his belt as he gasped and panted. "Easy, fuck Anastasia." He held my wrists trying to slow me furrowing his brows looking low at his stiff self.

"No. I want you. I want all of you." I tugged my hands away before he stepped back undoing his trousers himself.

"All of it?" He let the fabric slip past his crotch revealing his massive erection tough. I nodded before he pulled it more down to his ankles then escaped them.

He appeared more godly and corporeal than ever. His skin glistening and his eyes smouldering my figure. I burnt my eyes through his every inch waiting for his flag swing so i could start my race. "Stop staring, or it'll conclude much faster than you think." He panted before stepping up to me grabbed my waist and wrenched me up.

I wrapped my legs around his naked torso feeling on his cold skin as i rolled my tongue as deep as i could reach in his mouth groaning loudly feeling the urge to hold him inside of my body and fuse with his figure. I wanted to touch him until the world caves in around us yet my hands still roam his perfect body.

"Fuck me Tom." I pulled back before he threw me on the bed adjusting on top of me. "Oh i will." He raised my wrists above my head tensing his jaws at me threatening to demolish me turning me into his own personal... toy.

"You like seeing me naked?" His hand gently felt on my pulse as i swallowed nodding slowly. "Touch me then. Feel every single inch of me, Anastasia." He bared his teeth before i wandered around his back and chest looking him deeply in his eyes tearing through his havoc and building safety guards around his body.

He shut his eyes inclining at my caress around his body. "You want to get fucked hard don't you?" He pecked my cheek then neck. "Yes sir." I tilted my head back feeling on his shoulders whilst running my fingers through his soft heating curls.

"How do you want to get fucked Princess?" He brushed his tip against my showering clit while i enfolded his torso with my legs. "Hard. I want to- get- fucked hard Tom. I want you to fuck me. Fuck Tom, i want it." I slapped his naked chest making the hollow inside his muscles echo more disturbing my senses.

"Mhm, tell me more. How would you like it?" He gasped repeatedly before licking two of his fingers then right away swayed them against my pussy causing me to inhale convulsing.

"Take- control of me. Agh! Fuck!. Please fuck me." I widened my innocent eyes and an impish smirk grew up his lips. "Whore," he clicked his tongue, "always a filthy whore for me." He narrowed his eyes tensing his jaws before his spit was splashed on my face.

"I am a whore for you. Now fuck me!" I almost demanded him before his passion dripped on me the moment his lips crashed against mine once again. His tip was adjusted once more on my entrance engendering me to quiver and spasm wanting him to touch my body like he owned it.

"Come closer Tom, i need to feel you." I ran my fingers through his hair pulling him to my chest and feeling those scars draw pictures of quintessential lechery in my head causing my lower half to throb uncontrollably.

"There we go." He whispered gradually pushing his tip into me as i arched back gasping. He paused for a moment pulling my hands up to his chest and back showing me how to exactly touch him. Where to touch him.

I kept exploring his skin whilst trying to keep quiet. "Dirty slut, too tight for me." He praised grunting lowly at the end causing me to convulse.

"Lift your hips for me, princess." He placed a hand around my hip before i squinted my eyes clenching the sheets then obeyed his sweet torturous command feeling his cock touch every living cell inside of me before my brain halted in my head unable to think or process.

I let my lips escape their tight lock and a loud moan fled them. "Fuck! Tom!" I quivered uncontrollably before he pinned my hips down pushing himself even deeper slowly.

"Stop shaking slut, you don't want me orgasming before we even start." He dug his tunnel of lust and pleasure in my head darkening it with the worst desires of ours. I bit my lip nodding keenly as i clenched the covers tighter.

Sex with Tom wasn't anything like the sex I've ever had in my entire life. He knew how to mix pleasure with humiliation of the sweet kind, but also make it sweet and ego bursting. His competent to touch me driving me on the tiniest precipice was too methodical not to make me kneel in my head at his sight.

"Fuck, sometimes i wonder how i can fit in that noose of yours." He tilted his head back inhaling causing me to moan in shameless pleasure once more.

"Tom- more. Please." I squinted my eyes pleading his majesty to grant me the lenient grace of thrashing my brain out of my body. His eyes returned to me before his pelvis started clamouring against my hips as he pushed his entire vigour into me.

His lips parted and some satisfying sweet whimpers left out into my lips as i gaped my mouth arching back and moaning out his name. Moaning out for his supremacy and power.

"Fuck," he mumbled. "Fuck yes!" He raised his voice growling into the air as i felt on his every cell on the outside. That was our difference at the moment.

I screamed feeling him push harsher in me rocking my body higher on the bed causing my head to hit against the wood of the bed frame; and i grunted in a little pain of a headache. "Sorry, sorry." He pulled my down causing me to giggle softly looking up into the ceiling as sweat dragged down my temples.

"It's okay." I held on to his neck as he paused sinking in my eyes. His mahoganies widened with awe and hesitation of some kind. Sweat slipped from the fallen hair curl dragging down to his forehead. He parted his lips after i started drawing shapes on his damp scars.

"You really do like them don't you?" He returned to his thrusts into my soul as i nodded keenly. I gasped, moaned and wailed out for every shove in me.

"Fuck! FUCK TOM SLOW DOWN!" I rolled my eyes back crying out loud the second he propelled in me like mad not giving me the slightest moment to breathe or even process what was he doing. My body shivering and convulsing to his madness

"TOM!" I cried his name again pleading him to slow his ghost speed as he grunted and tried suffocating his moans. "Shh shh." He locked my lips shut in his palm yet i kept wailing tightening my grip on the sheets to endure the intolerable dark pleasure of sweet and simple torture.

"Fuck mylittleslut fuck yes." He shut his eyes parting his lips. "Touch me, touch me Anastasia". He bared his teeth before my nails collided with his back digging them sturdily into his skin. He grunted and growled hastening even more.

Tears of pleasure dragged down my cheeks. He shut his eyes tight parting his lips before starting to moan. His moans just like music to rock my body in a nightclub. They were loud, sonorous and amusing. Warmth started building up my abdomen and my orgasm kept knocking rapidly on my brain yet i stayed in his tensing grip.

My thighs stiffened wholly feeling a foot of mine start to quiver and my screams start to echo beneath his palm, i wished he didn't think it was him just speeding up even more. Because i needed rest.

"Please-" he opened his eyes gasping. "Please tell me you're cumming Anastasia." He widened his eyes letting go of my lips.

"I'm cumming!" I screamed feeling my walls start to swathe around him uncontrollably. "Yes, yes cum." He nodded slacking his jaw and furrowing his brows.

"Call out my name." He demanded while i touched his whole body with my tightening caress around him.

Heat invaded my cells and white flashes of lightning struck my body down as fuzz and cloudiness shaded my brain like a shield.

"Tom! Tom! Tom!" I cried it arching back feeling his skin rake against me. I felt his skin touch me even more like it was hugging my senses in to kidnap them into another universe.

"TOM MARVOLO RIDDLE!" I let my body spasm and convulse before my liquids escaped me uncontrollably and my body trembled hastily.

"Fuck! Anastasia!" He groaned it whisking before he slacked his jaw even more and his hand met mine pinning it above me.

"I'm cumming. I'm cumming you filthy slut.
Mhm, oh yeah. Shit-
This feels so- good-
My pretty princess.
Anastasia!
Fuck- fuck- fuck.
Touch my body. Touch it baby."

He moaned it all aloud as i tried managing to do what he commands me, but i was just top numb to keep up with it all. I widened my eyes only now quiet with numbness but he kept thrusting  pinning one of my hands fiercely above me. His own nails digging into the back of my hand.

"Fuck!" He growled into the air before gasping repeatedly and loud with whimpers then he went mute but his lips turned fully ruby. His eyes met mine before an atrocious rush was pushed into my insides. I was already shaking but it was this moment which caused me to completely fall apart once more quaking like mad before his cum was shot aggressively into me.

He gasped and exhaled sharply as i felt his palm weaken in mine while he filled my every hungry inch up. He blinked fast whimpering softly before dropping on me taking himself out.

"I'm sorry it was fast. I'm so sorry." He panted on my chest rapidly. "It's been 25 minutes." I ran my fingers through his damp hair smiling to myself a little.

"Well i should stop apologising." He soared on the bed causing me to laugh tenderly looking up at him. He dropped beside me resting his head on the pillow before dragging the covers up to us covering me first then taking his covers onto his body.

"Keep your chest and abdomen visible please." I stopped his hands before he huffed letting the silk drop right above his waistline.

He shut his eyes opening them to my glare. "What's wrong?" He raised a brow. "Nothing I'm checking you out." I shrugged before he shook his head. "What? Am i not allowed to check my boyfriend's naked body out?" I said boyfriend, and it felt... awesome!

"Not when it looks like that." He huffed slapping the covers before i gradually stirred to him. This wasn't actually possible, Tom was... insecure? About what?! Huh? Being too damn perfect?!

"Hey," i grabbed his chin dragging it to me. "It's alright." I wrapped my arms around one of his, resting my head on his shoulder. "I really do like them, they actually look sexy." I looked up at him before he chuckled massaging his nose bone in frustration.

"How is that sexy?" That was an intriguing question. I sat upright digging the covers in my underarms.

"So, as a girl from the newest generation-"
"What do you mean?" He raised a brow causing me to snort. "Not that! You're not old. And soon enough you'll be immortal so chill and listen to my theory." I shook an index at him as he sucked his lips in nodding.

"So, we think that.. men with damaged childhoods like ultimately destroyed souls have bigger Willy Wonkas." I slapped my thigh before he narrowed his eyes furrowing his brows.

"I beg your pardon...bigger what, Anastasia?" He shook his head before chuckling making me laugh again. "Excuse my not very dirty language, sir." I widened my eyes before resting back in my position.

"And i mean... am i wrong?" I boasted causing him to let out this soothing laughter of his and my heart melted. I widened my eyes up at him with a warm beam of satisfaction.

It just completely stopped beating for a second or so with my bit lip keeping it halted. "You're not." He shook his head glancing down at me with a smile.

"Can i ask about them?" I politely asked incase of any embarrassment. He parted his lips sighing, "you've seen them. What will stop you?" He nodded at last before i switched my position checking out the massive number of them scattered around him.

"How about this one?" I tapped the first X. He started running his fingers through my sweaty hair as i rested my chin on my arms above his front.

"Uhm, i told you about the orphanage i stayed in?...Yes? Okay." He questioned my nod. "So there we had those puzzles and i lost a piece of a thousand. They had to punish me." He raised his brows causing me to part my lips knitting my forehead.

He did what to cause that? My heart clicked lowly, wasn't that supposed to be an orphanage to take care of children not mess them up. I rested my head on the side looking at him with a fallen face. This man was whole mystery which i was slowly solving my own way.

"How about the one under it?" I gulped checking his actual purity out. This guy was nothing written in books or acted in movies, he's a whole unknown paradise which no one was going to have but me. For as long as possible.

"I called the mistress a slut." He chuckled at my jaw drop. "How old were you?" I questioned shocked. "Eight." He giggled again at my astonishment. "She used to lure gentlemen in and instead of them taking the orphans in, she would fuck them." He explained still messing with my hair to brush it down in his own way. Drawing his passage on my scalp penetrating my brain and soul with his touch.

"And the last one?" I added. "You won't like that: I dug keys into one of the kid's head, causing him to fall into an eight day coma." He sucked his lips in raising his brows.

"Shit." I commented as he shrugged. "And... Tom, your arms?" I grabbed his forearms turning it to me to view numerous scars along his skin surrounding and on the death eater tattoo which i never actually seen.

"I haven't ever seen those." I shook my head with wide eyes. "I've always hid them." He cleared his throat tensing his jaws. "These can't be what i think they are." I raised my brows broken by the littlest thought of it.

"Why not? Look at my body it's filled with reasons." He shrugged once more rolling his eyes. I looked away blinking, "well you must've had a bright side." I added.

"If i did, why am i Voldemort now?" He blankly answered and why did he make sense. But self harm was not the solution. I dived into his eyes. And just like a fall cold night, their gentle breeze of warmth hugged me in forming goosebumps along my back. I watched him breathe and sigh looking up at the ceiling while his hands were still in my hair.

"What about your back, I've seen those before." I pushed my lips out in an O shape to the side drawing pictures on his skin.

"First off, it was accidental." He cleared the rasp out of his throat. "Years ago, i had to pay some of the Hogwarts' fees myself. Consequently, i had to work so i worked for an excessively rich family." He inhaled then wrapped his arm tightly around me pecking my forehead.

"I worked for two years normally until they found out i was a half-blood." I raised my brows widening my eyes in surprise. "You're a half-blood... woah." I bit my lip nodding. I couldn't help but feel proud and zealous that he was finally speaking to me openly.

"They did and they tortured me for 'daring' to work to such a noble family like them." He huffed running his fingers back through his hair. I furrowed my brows scowling in disgust.

"They eventually let me go when they figured out i speak parsel." He twitched a muscle beneath his eye. He really did have the worst memories anyone could endure, that was why he was too damn quiet.

"I hate them." I commented making him chuckle. "Well i killed them all after my father." He tilted his head to the side snapping his fingers to shut the light in the bathroom.

"Good job, but i still hate them." I shrugged pushing my lips out as he smoothed my back up and down. "You better," he soothed smiling down at me.

I rested my head on his naked chest feeling the others unknown scars smooth my cheeks but i decided to let them rest for now. I won't pressure him with asking more.

"I'm so sorry this happened to you." I pecked his skin feeing his rapid heart beats start to slow. "I'm not." He shook his head causing me to look up at him confused.

"Because you're Voldemort now." I sighed deeply raising my brows, "and because i met you." He cupped my face dragging my blushing cheeks forward. I hid my smile by sucking my cheeks in nodding.

"Don't hide anything from me anymore please. Nothing at all. Even if you speak until i stop understanding your chatter. Don't stay silent around me." I dragged my fingers along his jaw tracing it as i spoke lowly trying to ease his guards destroying them in front of me.

He tilted his head back shaking his head. "I don't deserve you Anastasia," he furrowed his brows swallowing.

Okay, i was entirely sure that he was insane at that moment. Who didn't deserve who? What good thing did i do in my life for someone to say that to me? Absolutely nothing. I just sinned. My heart sunk in my toes and my breath halted for a moment of disbelief.

I raised a brow, "but you have me. And you're stuck with me until you get bored of the sight of my face." I tapped his chest disagreeing before he grabbed the back of my neck pulling me up to his lips and locking his with mine.

"What if i don't get bored?" He whispered. "Then you're forcefully stuck with me forever." I pulled back resting in his arms.

"Did you enjoy tonight?" I widened my eyes on edge for my answer. "Mhm,.. thank you." He grabbed my palm up to his lips. "What for?" I scowled puzzled.

"For tonight. I've never been a fan of talking as much." He held my hand to his heart smoothing it. "Clearly. But it's killing two birds with one stone. You get to let your feeling out shamelessly and you get to finally shut me up which is something i know you've wanted to do for so long." I mocked shutting my eyes with my index swaying in the air.

He laughed tenderly causing my heart to heat up with awe. "I never wanted or want you to shut up. Only when you're annoying." He widened his eyes dropping his hands on the covers.

"Which is? All the time?" I sucked my lips in. "No, no...But most of it." He teased causing me to gasp mimicking hurt feelings. He scoffed shaking his head.

"You'll wake up to find me here tomorrow. I'm not going anywhere." He added after a minute of silence. "Yay! Finally." I cheered wrapping my tight around him.

"But we have a meeting with the death eaters at 5 so don't wake up after that." He narrowed his eyes causing me to drop my face. I never sleep that long, i guess.

"Can we sleep now? I'm bit tired." He blinked slow. "Mhm, goodnight darling." I cupped his face smoothing out that soft tensed skin of his. "Goodnight princess." He shut his eyes sighing before i rested my head flat on his chest.

I've never felt more in love. After all that, he was the only one i could never stay mad at. It was just impossible, i hope it stays that way.

I wasn't like that, i didn't forgive anyone too easily. It was almost illogical. But oh boy, love is a bitch.

Tom Riddle what are you doing to me?

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

2.9M 87.1K 40
It's dark in the closet, I can just vaguely see his features and realise how close we're standing. Like, really close. My chest is toughing his and m...
25.9K 556 47
life after voldemorts victory. What would you do , when the son of the most evil wizard ever setting foot on the wizardingworld has his eyes on you...
662K 9K 46
She got her heart broken by none other than Draco Malfoy during the beginning of her fifth year. Will Mattheo Riddle piece it back together or break...
579K 6.8K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...