You are the one

Oleh S_C6BTS

"I have loved you since forever" First loves and first crushes are all memorable for us right? That one look... Lebih Banyak

Author's Note:
I have loved you since forever...
Beginning of something new
Destiny was playing a game afterall
Old feelings and a strange announcement
Moving in with you
Excellent cook and an accidental incident
A Late night Karaoke
Delicious Disaster
Flour fight and a misunderstood marriage
I am not jealous (Yes I am...)
I hope you can catch me when I fall...
Jealousy...Jealousy?
"A really small world..."
Its you...It has always been you...
You...You are my universe
I saw a future...it was with you
Two five year olds in love...
I would always root for you...
When life gives you a Dilemma...
A cruel thing called 'LIFE'
Saying goodbyes are the hardest...
Long distances are hard...but we will make it through
Let's build the future that we dreamt about
The most beautiful moment in life
Epilogue (You are the one for me...)

An Impromptu Date

280 20 1
Oleh S_C6BTS

"What? You both sorted out everything?" Aditi asked as soon as Veer and Krish reached to where they both were standing. Veer noticed that Palak was eying him curiously.

"Yes...but not before Veer promised me that he would do all my work, whenever I forgot to do it" Krish said with a slight smirk.  All of them couldn't help but smile at that. 

"Now that all the confusion is clear...why don't you both stay with us? Its not like you both don't know each other...why go back? we can enjoy together na!" Krish said and Aditi nodded approvingly at the suggestion. 

"Yes...No need to go back! Palak, Veer.... you both come together with us"

"But- The date is for you both...Aadi we should go back, its your and Krish's day today...you both should enjoy alone-" Palak objected and Veer nodded, agreeing to Palak's objection. But both Krish and Aditi were not the people who would let something go so easily. That is why...after a lot of persuasions and objections, finally it was decided that Veer and Palak would stay and  when Aditi and Krish would go to the next planned destination from the park, both of them would return home.

The group decided to try out for the rides first. Krish and Aditi decided to go for the bumping cars and as soon as they left, Palak nudged Veer and said, "Roller coaster or Sky wheel? you decide"

"I don't have problems with either of them...you should see Palak, choose the one you are not afraid of....I don't want to see you all wobbly and shaky after riding it" Veer replied smugly.

"Huh- you think I am afraid? I have a lot of experience.."

"Oh I don't believe you!...though I have never tried them myself, I can bet you wouldn't be able to do it!"

"Hmm...lets go for the roller coaster first then, we will see there who goes wobbly and shaky after riding it" 

It was an  open challenge between them...Veer was sure as hell she would loose.

-----------------------

"Baap re! What happened bro? you look so sick after riding the roller coaster!" Krish said and started laughing as he took in the pained expression on Veer's face. For Veer, everything around him was still going round and round. He struggled to stand up straight and quickly sat down in a nearby bench. It was not as if, he was afraid of heights or sacred of riding roller coasters, but this one was just....

"I had warned him before going...that this one is not like any... He didn't listen to me and now is paying for it" Palak teased and Veer at that moment wanted nothing but the ground to somehow open up and gobble him up to save him from this embarrassment.

"Hey! Aditi, seeing Veer's condition I want to ride it too... This is giving me thrills, If - If that's okay for you..."

"I don't have any problems Krish...we can try this and at that time they both can try something else..." 

"Yeah you both go ahead! We both can go to the drop zone....If Veer has that strength though.."  Palak said smirking. 

"Yes you both go ahead...We can go try the one Palak is suggesting...It won't be that bad I guess" Veer replied, feeling better now after sitting for a while. After that both the groups left for trying the next rides.

 It didn't take them long enough to try each and every ride. Veer was wrong though, each ride was worse than the previous one. In the drop zone, Veer was almost sure that his next stop was Heaven! But...the thing that surprised him the most, was to see how calm and collected Palak was through all those 'life endangering rides'! Every body else was screaming their lugs out and she sat as if it was nothing more than a 'merry go round'! At a moment Veer had even began questioning whether she was a human at all!

The four of them sat down on the benches completely exhausted. 

"It was so much fun!" Aditi exclaimed in satisfaction and added while looking at him, "Thank you so much for this amazing date Krish!" Veer and Palak both didn't fail to notice how their eyes spoke the unspoken words to each other. 

"But...seriously Aadi, Krish...You should have seen Veer screaming his lungs out when we were in the drop zone! It was so funny!" Palak said and started laughing more loudly when she saw Veer frowning.

"Hello! I was never a superhero like you! I am a human and a human feels scared!" Veer retorted back.

"Oh! so who was the one who was waring me I would feel scared?" Palak smirked and raised her eyebrows at him.

"I was-" 

Before Veer could say anything back, Krish interrupted by saying, "You are really something Palak...Believe me when I say...I have never ever seen Veer like this with anyone else. If I tell this to someone back in college that Veer hung out with friends...they would look at me as if I am mad or something!" 

"Yarr Krish-"

"Really?" Palak asked cutting Veer off in the middle, almost surprised.

"Yes- believe me Palak! You are probably the first girl who makes him talk so much! Like...girls always flock around him...but he has never given any of them even a scrap of his attention...He literally has the name the 'Untouchable Saint Veer'! That's why I was so shocked to find out that he was living with you...a girl!"

"Wahhhh! He was always introverted...but I never thought that it was so much!" Palak said giggling. Veer gave Krish a look that said "meet me in college next day and we will see..."

"Hey! how about we eat cotton candies outside the gate! I saw them when we were entering...besides the park is about to close soon..." Aditi suggested trying to ease the situation.

"Yes- I am hungry too...let's go" Palak said and got up. Slowly all of them exited the Park. On reaching the cotton candy seller, each took one and started devouring it. No matter how old you are...you could never say no to cotton candies. After that the group decided to part. Aditi and Krish were to leave to reach the movie hall at time. Krish had booked movie tickets for both of them. It was a surprise for Aditi, Thanks to the timely suggestion of Veer.

"Good bye! enjoy! And Aadi I want details tomorrow!" Palak said and both of them waved their friends goodbye.

"Now what?" Veer asked as soon as they left.

"What?" Palak asked dumbfounded.

"Wanna go home or do something fun?"

"Do something fun? like what?"

"Experienced VR games before?"

"Nope...are we-"

"Yes lets go try them!"

They went to the nearest VR station and decided to try out the best ones...which included both Horror one and the normal ones. It was an amazing experience! Even though Palak would not admit it...the Horror games were really scary and whenever she let out a scream, Veer was always ready to tease her for it. It was soon that they were laughing and teasing each other non stop disturbing and disrupting each other's game.

After they came out of the VR station,  Palak took both of Veer's cheek in her hands and exclaimed with happiness, unaware of their sudden close proximity, "Thank you Thank you so much Veer! Thank you so much! Thank you for providing me the best experience of my life-"

Palak stopped abruptly when she noticed the small distance between them. He looked so breathtaking up close. His gaze was enough to make her legs go wobbly. 

What would happen If she kissed him now?

It took her enormous self control to pull back. Suddenly the air around them became awkward. 

"Its- Its almost dinner time...should we go to a nearby restaurant?" Veer asked, an attempt to clear the sudden awkwardness. "Okay...let's go" Palak replied without any second thoughts.

After an amazing dinner, they drove back to the Apartments. It had been an amazing and a memorable day for both of them. After getting down from the car, Veer was surprised to see Palak walking in the opposite direction towards the lawns. He followed behind her and then asked,

"What? not in a mood to go home yet?"

"Nah- I wanna go for a night walk like that day..." Palak casually replied, the light breeze playing with her hair, perfect weather for a night stroll.

They walked side by side in a comfortable silence. Soon, they reached that small park, today the two swings were empty. Palak quickly sat down in one of them and looked towards the sky. It was gilded with stars....really beautiful. She mentally noted to try to replicate this starry sky feels to one of her designs later. Veer sat down in the swing beside her.

Veer had mentally prepared himself....

He was going to do, what he couldn't do all those years ago...

----------------------------------------

Hii! new update! Hope its good!

Total word count: 1500 words

~Millie❤❤❤

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

9.8K 663 27
""Back at the temple, I wore my favorite kurti. We both bowed to the God in front of us. Suddenly, my dupatta got too close to the flame! But he save...
7.9K 864 27
This is a story about six friends. In the course of this story... One of them nearly dies... One of them kills someone and goes to jail... One of the...
5.5K 563 25
𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚❤️, 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙨✨, 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣🤍𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮 🌍 𝙤𝙛 𝙖𝙣 𝙄𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙣 𝙂𝙞𝙧𝙡.
50K 2.3K 15
◎ My 2nd book on short stories ◎ The very first time I saw her, my heart whispered "she's the one" ❤️ ♡ Stories which definitely make you fall in lov...