The Future Meets The Past //W...

By peerless2cucumber

i remember drinking my favorite coffee when a light surrounded me w-what is going on??? a/n : this story ta... More

CHAPTER-1
CHAPTER-2
CHAPTER-3
CHAPTER-4
CHAPTER- 5
CHAPTER-6
CHAPTER-8
CHAPTER- 9
ANNOUNCEMENT
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER-11
CHAPTER-12
ANNOUNCEMENT
I NEED HELP
CHAPTER-13
CHAPTER-14
CHAPTER-15
CHAPTER-16
CHAPTER-17
CHAPTER-18
NOT AN UPDATE
CHAPTER-19
CHAPTER-20
ANNOUNCEMENT
CHAPTER-21
CHAPTER-22
CHAPTER-23
CHAPTER-24
CHAPTER-25
CHAPTER-26
NOT AN UPDATE
CHAPTER-27
CHAPTER-28
CHAPTER-29
CHAPTER-30
CHAPTER-31
CHAPTER-32
CHAPTER-33
CHAPTER-34
CHAPTER-35
CHAPTER-36
CHAPTER-37
CHAPTER-38
CHAPTER-39
CHAPTER-40
CHAPTER-41
ANNOUNCEMENT

CHAPTER-7

4.9K 151 155
By peerless2cucumber

Happy Birthday Yiling laozu Wei Wuxian 🎂🎂

----------
They had their breakfast in silence until a melody came from wei ying who took out his phone. His aura suddenly changed from happy to angry. He stood and walked away . He forgot his other phone on the table and walked away.

After 5 minutes they all were greeted with future wangji who was wearing white turtle neck top with faded light blue jeans with hanguang Jun's overcoat. He had a expressionless face as he came and sat. His aura was kinda scary. The disciples had a heart eyes towards him. Bruh he is too hot.

He sat silently. Huaisang suddenly blurted out " did both wangji xiong exchange their souls? "

"...."

"......too bright....." came a faint reply.

"huh? "

Future wangji snapped as he slapped the table that there were cracks on it. He shouted " i said it is too bright and i cant sleep.  Did you hear it?? "

"......yes"

Qiren was furious he shouted "wangji,  what is this behavior?? This is not the manners we thought you!! "

"who the fuck are you old man?? Just because I look like your priced nephew, i cant become your nephew. And i don't remember having any uncles "

"....."

"uncle,  he is sleep deprived. " xichen spoke

"Papa!!!" the kids came inside the room

"a-yi,  a-yuan!!! Good morning " the person who just silenced the entire hall shouting, smiled and hugged the kids and kissed them as he made them sit on his lap .

'god he is two faced!!! ' the disciples thought as they left the room

"Let's eat kids , say ahh"

"Ahh" the kids opened their mouths. They all watched him feed the kids with a happy face . After the kids were done with the food .a-yi took wei ying's phone and played some games in it along with his little brother.

Lan zhan's drowsiness was killing him . At a certain point he just placed his head on the next person's  shoulder who happened to be hanguang jun and and slept .

"..."

No one complained as they were not ready for another round of scoldings . "Uncle sang " came a sudden cute voice .

The said person "......" 'do they call each other with given names?' . They saw jiang cheng and his nephew enter . "Uncle cheng good morning!"

"............ good morning"

"Want to hear some songs ?"

"No ,not now " they dont want to wake the sleeping monster .

Wei ying then entered the hall he saw his husband sleeping on his past's husband . Every one thought he will get jealous . But the opposite happened. He had a heart eyes .and took a pic in his phone and was typing and sent it . He even gave a cute squeal but composed after he saw his kids .

He sat with a shit eating grin . Jiang cheng's eyes went wide "wei wuxian , what are you planning?"

The said person turned and waved his hands and rolled his eyes as he sat cross legged . But the grin widened at the sight of  wangjis .

He started singing

Every one's eyes went wide at wtf part and wangji Tried his best to school his expression but failed. Suddenly a rock beat came from the sleeping person which made him wake up .

" Wuji, loud speaker mode " wangji spoke in a sleepy voice which was too sexy that wei ying blushed . "Loud speaker mode -on " came a monotone reply from the phone

"Zhan, what the fuck was that??? Hahahha"

Evey one was shocked as they knew this voice very much - it was zewu zun's voice after all

"Huan, what do you want ?"

Qiren was close to spitting blood . His younger nephew always addressed his brother with respect and not with his name  . The lan siblings were pale.

"Check the family group and find out" .

"Fine"

Wangji used hologram mode and opened the said family group to see many hearts and love emojis on the last message . As he scrolled up there was a pic from wei ying for which he named as love and he opened it .

"......"

There was a picture of wangjis where one was sleeping on the other's shoulder.

"The fuckkk!!!!!!!"

"Yep indeed the fuck "

" Huan!!"

"A-ying did a good job"

"Thank you Huan-ge"

"So you are here as well , so how are you both ?"

"Doing good as well Huan-ge , mn"

"I actually called you both for telling -one minute " they heard a melody  "come in"  every one had shivers as the voice which was too cheerful suddenly changed into a monotone with coldness on it " 'the preparations are ready master ' , good . Execute it now . 'yes master' " they heard the sound of the door clicking .

"Phew-"

" Did something happen brother?"

" No Zhan, it is just that after your disappearance , the lan company in Australia is targeted "

" Sorry "

"Not an issue , i clean all your shits afterall, this is not new"

"Huan-ge, you can use my company's backup always , we agreed on this right . Just call them and the entire wei weaponry company and highly skilled users over those weapons and soldiers would be under your shadow . "

"Hahaha , i forgot it a-ying, can you make them assemble in Australia soon ? "

"Sure "

"I agree that you both weren't lying when you both said that you are in a strange place . The background says it "

" Oh thank you brother for believing us "

"Hmm, will call you later, have a sleepless day " 

"Hey-" the call cut off .

"A-ying-"

The said person was fiddling on his phone ." Done , tell a-zhan " he said as he put his phone away

"what is this? " he said as he pointed the next message

"wangji-cest,  why? "

"put it reverse,  why wangji-cest?? "

"incest means having relationship with siblings, but both of you are wangjis so it is wangji-cest. Clear?? I mean it is Kinda weird to see but my fujoshi heart is beating too fast that i could not control myself in this "

"..."

The topic was really going out of control and zewu zun changed the topic "young master wei,  we have arranged the house you have asked. I will send some disciples to help you carry"

"ohh zewu zun thank you so much " wei ying gave a flying kiss

"...." zewu zun had complicated expression on this. His both brothers - present and the future were looking at his soul with that expressionless face. He awkwardly laughed and regretted his entire choice

"mommy, daddy we are going to our room " a-yi spoke

"fine " both parents spoke at the same time

"hooray " a-yuan shouted and almost ran when wangji grabbed his shoulder "no running " . Mm was all the reply and both kids walked slowly holding each others hand.

"and???? Why are you guys staring at me? " wangji said

"we don't understand you wangji xiong "

"......" did he speak in English??

"we both spoke in Japanese " wei ying said

"fuck"

"how come wangji xiong, you speak well calmly in other languages but curse in Chinese?? "

"...."

"I don't know " but suddenly wangji smirked .

"What's wrong?"

"I dont know but i suddenly feel too proud of something"

Wei ying then stood up and pulled his husband's sleeves and spoke " we have to move our things and i want to speak something with you" it was a stern order and lan zhan sighed as he stood up .

"Sure" he put a hand inside the sleeves and took out a baseball bat and ball .

"Here " lan zhan threw the ball at wei ying who catched it perfectly. "Why this .... Now??"

"Just wanted to swing my hands after this lets go" wei ying sighed at his husband . But determination took place as he raised the ball and used force to throw the ball . The ball went in incredible speed .

But qiren was going to die. All this is happening inside the dinning hall.

Lan zhan gripped the bat and hit a perfect shot . The ball went on with a full speed . Every one were awestruck.

--------

Su she, who just got his nose and shoulders perfected and awake after a entire night. Walked out and greeted the others .

He saw the disciples going out in a corner of his eyes expecting someone to speak with him . But no one came .

He felt some pain on his arms and he loosened the bandage and sat on a nearby stone . And sighed

After a while he saw two kids coming out . The silver eyed kid saw him and walked towards him . "Uncle , are you okay? Are you in pain?"

Why was he called uncle?

Nevertheless he shrugged it off and smiled "i am okay child thank you for asking"

The other kid must have seen him speaking with his brother. He came and held his brother's hand and said "yuan, let's go"

"But uncle-"

The other kid who just came glared at him. And smiled at his brother and spoke "dad and mom said us not to speak with strangers"

What?? Was he a stranger?? He is a sect leader!!!

"And don't forget (english) he hurt our dad and mom yesterday"

"Mm sorry brother"the yuan kid said as he took few steps towards su she. He kicked su she's legs "(english) you deserve it" , humph and he walked with his brother.

Meanwhile su she was in pain , he did not expect this . Especially not this . How can a kid have this much strength?

If he were this kid's parent and if he were to see this kid hurting another kid , then he would have been proud of him......

Wait, what????? ........ Who are his parents??. Would they be feeling proud now????

He waited until the pain subsided . Then he made his way towards the dinning hall. Once he reached the entrance......

Wait this was not expected...

He was hit right on his groin with a ball.

He was in 'Spain' with no letter 's' in it . He had been thinking about kids some moments ago , but it seemed that the gods hated him more than anything at the moment .

The force of the ball was whole another thing . "Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!" He caught his precious place in his body and fell on his knees . The pain was totally unbearable. He collapsed the next second when he was on his knees .

-----::--------

Wangji and wuxian both "...." Well this was unexpected. It took a moment to realise what had happened . And they both had an apologetic face . Wangji took few steps towards the collapsed man and gave a silent prayer for his kids.

Sect leader yao ,who heard su she's scream , rushed to the scene. Wangji who was praying was alerted and he frantically stood up and ran towards hanguang jun and sat next to him .

He took a fork from his sleeves and started eating the noodle-part on hanguang jun's food which was cold as he was frozen from the moment his future part came in.

Wuxian on other side had no idea. He pulled his robes in nervousness and removed the belt/rope part on his waist which left his outer robe on air like his husband. He saw his brother and ran and engulfed him inside his outer robe and hugged him tightly and covered him .For a second he looked like a pregnant person.

Everyone, including wanyin "....." Their ability to mingle is almost insane .

Wanyin, who was engulfed by his future version of his brother, felt something weird. He know to not make any sound. Or atleast until he removes the coat on him . He tried to move (lean towards) and found something soft on his brother's torso .

He preferred laying on atleast a soft place for a while. So he made himself comfortable leaning on that spot and closed his eyes.

Wei wuxian, turned beet red at the feeling of rubbing something on his chest . He schooled his expression soon .

Sect leader yao , who came in saw su she passed out. "Disciples, call the doctor!!"

Two disciples came in and saw the awkward position and expression the people sitting inside had and understood the mere gist that the person down was hit in the place he should not be hit . They laughed internally and planned to gossip as the carried the poor man with no kids .

Sect leader yao then sighed and spoke "umm actually what had happened sect leader lan?"

How can zewu zun say this ? He was frozen as such. The bullies who caused this entire incident is actually chilling.

Seeing no one responding to him , sect leader yao walked away thinking 'something bad must have happened, otherwise they will not be traumatized now'

Wei ying who was standing as such . Was actually feeling too uncomfortable as his chest was getting wet and wetter each moment and was praying to Jesus to make the old man in front of him to move away

For what it felt like eternity, he moved away. He removed the overcoat hugging his brother and spoke "A-cheng , thank yo-" he stopped the second he looked down at his face . His brother was drooling as he was sleeping on his chest clutching his inside robes and giving soft snores.

Every one who knew him knows the mere fact that he is a light sleeper and cannot fall asleep soon. But here he was, hugging and snoring like a koala . It was kinda cute even . Wanyin squinted his eyes once sunlight came towards him .and slowly woke up , still in a sleep daze . He rubbed his eyes , wei ying frowned at this and took out a hand kerchief and gently rubbed his brother's eyes and his drooling mouth .

Everyone never expected to see a cute version of  sect leader jiang

Lan zhan who ate the noodles fully stood up. He froze at the sight of cheng hugging his husband. Wei ying who felt the gaze turned and spoke " baby , he slept . He will wake up soon can you bring me my energy drink?" . "Mm"and lan zhan went .

Lan zhan was jealous and kept muttering curses until he brought the energy drink .

Wei ying nodded a thanks and took it and kept it on the table. And kept a hand on his brother's cheeks and shook it gently as he spoke "A-cheng, wake up"

Wanyin finally got up and found himself hugging his brother. He removed the hug and turned away with a blush. Wei ying gave the energy drink for his brother who drank it absent mindedly. His eyes widened to the sweet taste the juice had . But drank it anyway.

He stood up and gave a thanks and started walking away .

Wei ying sighed and stood up and went to his husband . They both bowed and went away to their assigned room to see everything there . They saw the room filled with suitcase

"..."

They both started arranging the materials in the suitcase . Wangji found their entire home packed inside the suitcases. He saw the people who carried their items were struggling and he found the answer.

He found a microwave, kettle , mini tv , heater, speakers , induction stove, bed mattress (wait, how did he pack this???) And many utensils . He even found a foldable couch.

"...."

Nevertheless he started arranging with his husband . It took them till evening to complete arranging the materials. Thankfully no one came .

He turned to the last suitcase and opened it. He saw his clothes along with 5 eye masks . He felt guilty for shouting at qiren. Wait that is not important anyway. He took the clothes and arranged them . He finally sighed as there is only 5 clothes more . When he was done , he checked if there were anymore left . As there was nothing there he took it and planned to keep the suitcase away when he heard a metallic sound.

He opened the suitcase once again and shook it and opened the part from where the metallic sound came from and found a sex toy . He took it and saw it . It was a urethral insertion . He smirked. His husband needs his punishment for not hugging him . He was planning on the way to punish his husband

"A-zhan??" Wei ying called

" comming " wangji put the toy in his pocket and walked towards his husband.

"Are you done??"

"I have one more thing to do then i am done "

"What is it ? I can help you"

Wangji pulled him to a passionate kiss . After tasting his husband he left him breath less . " Done"

Wei ying blushed putting his hand on his lips. He pulled his husband into a kiss. Wangji carried him to the couch and sat on the couch with his husband sitting on his lap. They were kissing passionately .

They were disturbed by a knock on the door . They both groaned as they made their way to the door .

It was sizhui . "Father, mother , it is dinner time let's eat"

They gave a hum . They took a-yuan and a-yi in their arms and held sizhui in their free hand and made their way to the dinning hall.

For some reason they were being stared by everybody. They just shrugged it off and ate their dinner and bowed and left silently.

Qiren was shocked . Not only they did not cause any trouble but also they ate in silence.

--------:::--------

Wangji carried both of the kids to the bed and said a story as he patted them to sleep .  He went out and took a night stroll and found xichen doing the same.

"Sect leader lan!"

"Ahh young master lan"

"I want a help"

"Sure tell what is it?"

"Are the rooms sound proof?"

"No, but we have silencing talisman. Maybe it can come to help"

"Mm thank you sect leader lan" wangji said as he got the silence talisman from xichen

"Well, i will be retiring for now , see you tomorrow" he waved and walked towards his house

Xichen had silent tears . He preferred his silent brother than that loud person going . He was on patrol even . He sighed and continued his work

------

Wangji stuck the talismans on the entire house . He then went to his bedroom and found his hubby sleeping with a eye mask.

He smirked

3010 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.4K 3.2K 22
When Wei Ying woke up in the past during his time in Cloud Recesse, he is shock to see Jiang Cheng and Jiang Yanli in front of him. He remember seein...
39.3K 3.7K 58
Wen RuoHan is defeated and Wei WuXian lies in the courtyard of the Fire Palace as if dead. The Healers can't detect his Golden Core because of the ma...
66.4K 4.4K 29
With his Shijie is gone, the Wen remnant is gone, the whole cultivation world is going against him..... Wei Wuxian won't forgive anyone. Wei Wuxian...
243K 9.4K 45
Wei Ying was banished and discarded from the whole Cultivating world. Lan Zhan Turned his back on him, the juniors can't help him they are still youn...