A spider in the arrow-verse

By Lightningstorm12

Get ready to jump into the CW's arrowverse as a friendly neighborhood wall crawler. How will your story turn... More

Info
Pilot
Origin pt.1
Origin pt.2
origin pt.3
Supergirl and spiderman
I'ma say it
fun
Origin pt. 4
Skits
Just a talk
Goodbye
Origin pt.5

Super girl & spider man pt.2

2K 36 9
By Lightningstorm12

(Your POV)

It's been a good 59 minutes, since I went out to explore the city. I did stop a few thugs though along with small car chases but, in my line of work I have learned that cops don't really like me all that much. Which brings me to what I am currently doing right now.

Seriously I mean come on was I honestly in the wrong!? Well to be fair I was kind of suspicious looking so I can't really blame him all that much.

"Yo, we have a tiny probably!"- Rocket

"And what could that be!?"- (y/n)

"Winn's calling you!"- Rocket

"What!? This is bad this is really really bad what do I do!? What do I do!? What do I do!? What do I do!?"- (y/n)

"Calm down for one kid, look just find a roof and land! I'll watch for the pigs!"- Rocket

Doing what Rocket said I found the highest building and just landed no one can see me, no one was up here, and no one can get up here faster than I can finish a phone call. So not wasting any more time than I already have I answered the phone.

"Uh hey Winn. What's up?"- (y/n)

"Ah, nothing just wanted to call and say I won't be able to make it back in time. So you don't have to wait up for me and you can go ahead and take a nice long nap if you want."- Winn

"Is everything all right?"- (y/n)

"Yeah, yeah just something come up that'll need my attention. Don't worry, tomorrow we're going to hit the town as Parker and Schott!"- Winn

"Hehehe alright I-"- (y/n)

Before I got to finish what I was about to say to Winn I saw something or someone fly down slowly.

"Uh, hey I'll see you in the morning alright?"- (y/n)

"Is everything all right on your end?"- Winn

"Yeah it's just you know who is trying to get into your pantry. Yeah that's right I'm talking about you! Hey, hey! I gotta take care of this bye."- (y/n)

I quickly hung up and put the away and turned to the new, and might I add very pretty girl in front of me. Wait...girl?

"Oh my god your super girl!"- (y/n)

"Yes, I am and you are?"- Supergirl

"None of your business! Kid let's go!"- Rocket

"Relax, relax um it's nice to meet you I'm a huge fan! And your cousin is super cool too!"- (y/n)

"Hehe thanks, thanks but, what are you doing here on this planet exactly?"- Supergirl

"Huh?...Oh I...I live here I was born here on earth."- (y/n)

"Uhu, so what's with the whole spider get up."- Supergirl

"Well you see about that I."- (y/n)

I didn't notice but, rocket got a small blaster from my backpack and shot Supergirl on the chest with a green laser that sent her flying. And understandably I started to panic and freak out because he literally just shot the girl of steel.

"Yo what the hell!?"- (y/n)

"You were telling her too much remember you don't want anyone to know you're here! The cops are one thing but Supergirl is a different story you're lucky that your suit has lead in it!"- Rocket

"Okay I have several questions but what the heck does lead have to do anything!?"- (y/n)

"Kryptonians have X-ray vision the one thing that they can't see through is lead! And their weakness is kryptonite which I just gave our girls steal a good healthy dose of."- Rocket

"Rocket what the hell!?"- (y/n)

"Just run damnit!"- Rocket

I didn't really want to but I had no other choice but to start running and jump off the building. Rocket was obviously in my backpack and he was keeping watch for Supergirl when she gets back up. Which she already was doing and now she's on Hot pursuit.

"Oh you didn't get a nice one before? All right how about another one!?"- Rocket

Rocket got the exact same blaster out and started to aim at Supergirl but, this time I had to play smart and make sure he missed. So I did an unnecessary front flip to make him miss. Instead of using nothing but brute violence that will hurt her I decided to web her in the face to make her stop in place. Thanks to my quick thinking and creativity I took this opportunity to start webbing things up like her legs, her arms, not her mouth, or nose nothing like that. I swung back to her and took hold of her cape and swung to another building to set her down.

"I am very sorry for this Supergirl I didn't want any of this to happen."- (y/n)

"What is this stuff what's happening!? Why......why can't I get free!?"- Supergirl

"It's a type of wedding I made myself but here."- (y/n)

I took the web on her face off and she seemed to be pretty mad and looks around frantically.

"Listen I have to go and I'll see you again! Hopefully on better terms than this and don't worry about the webs they'll dissolve in 2 hours bye!!"- (y/n)

"Get back here! Hey!"- Supergirl

Timeskip

Okay first I cannot believe I met Supergirl last night seconds I cannot believe I probably made an enemy of Supergirl last night I hope so dead. Last night I managed to get away thankfully, what's not so thankful is now that I am probably public enemy number One to Supergirl.

"Hey everything alright?"- Winn

"Huh? Oh yeah, yeah. Just these hot dogs are shocking good."- (y/n)

"Ah the old catchphrase shock. Also I've been meaning to ask why didn't you bring your glasses?"- Winn

"Oh, I just wanted to wear my contacts today. You know switch it up a little bit?"- (y/n)

"Your camera too I'm guessing. You want some Rocket?"- Winn

Rocket stuck his head out of my backpack and sniffed the hot dog that was in Winn's hand. He took a little piece of it and went back into my backpack. Normally Rocket would take the whole thing but when it comes to Winn he has a soft spot. As for my glasses I really don't need them, ever since I got my spider powers my vision has been way sharper than usual. Right now we're just heading to CatCo Worldwide Media, Winn says he wants me to meet his other friends I don't see a reason why not to go they might be cool. Time had pasted we're in the building now and well I've got to say this place is sweet.

"Hey Winn, who's this?"- ???

The two of us turned around and saw someone walk up to the two of us.

"Oh right jimmy this is my cousin."- Winn

"Oooh so you're the guy I always hear Winn talking about. It's nice to finally met you I'm Jimmy Olsen."- Jimmy

"Parker, (y/n) Parker your the boss here?"- (y/n)

"Yeah actually, hey is that a Yashica Electro G35?"- Jimmy

"Oh yeah it's my Uncle Ben's. Well was his he passed away."- (y/n)

"Sorry to hear that. I used to have a camera too it was my father's but he died in the military."- Jimmy

"I'm sorry to hear that. Oh uh quick question are animals aloud in here?"- (y/n)

"Uh hehe well that would depend on what it is."- Jimmy

"Rocket say hi."- (y/n)

Rocket unzipped my bag a bit more so he can crawl all the way out and relax on my shoulder.

"Is.....is that a raccoon?"- Jimmy

"Oh yeah but, he's had his shots, is house broken, and knows commands. Rocket give me five."- Winn

"Good boy."- Winn

"Hehehe that's cool I...I guess he could stay."- Jimmy

"Sweet, oh um can you tell me where the bathroom is? I got to go."- (y/n)

"Oh yeah on your left and when you see the elevator to a right."- Jimmy

"Thank you."- (y/n)

I took rocket off my shoulder and handed him to Winn, Rocket automatically went on his shoulders and sniffed him giving him a lick. While that was all going on I started to go straight to the men's. That was until I bumped into someone and almost feel. Almost being the key word considering I have my spider reflexes I was able to catch not only myself but, her too.

"Oh thanks."- ????

"No problem you okay?"- (y/n)

"Yeah yeah I'm fine."- ???

I let her back up and help straighten herself out.

"Thanks um....oh no where's my files!?"- ???

"Oh you mean these?"- (y/n)

"Wha- how?"- ???

"Don't watch the mouth. Watch the hands hehe"- (y/n)

"Hehehe, that's funny that's actually funny. Oh I'm Kara."- Kara

"I'm (y/n). Hope you have a nice day."- (y/n)

"Of course you too."- Kara

"Anyway here's your files I need to use the little men's room."- (y/n)

(Kara's POV)

He seemed really nice, is he new? I started to go to Jimmy's office and I was a bit taken back by what I saw it was a raccoon and Winn.

"Oh hey Kara say hi to rocket."- Winn

"Why does Winn have a raccoon?"- Kara

"It's his cousins."- Jimmy

"Okay? Um did we get a new worker by the way?"- Kara

"No why?"- Jimmy

"Because I ran into this guy near the elevator and cought me before I feel. And just went to the bathroom."- Kara

"What did he look like?"- Jimmy

"Uh brown hair, brown jacket over a dark blue and a camera and actually funny."- Kara

"Thanks I appreciate that."- (y/n)

I turned around and sa the exact same guy from before with a smile on his face.

"Ah aaaaaah this is him this is the guy!"- Kara

"Oh you already met my cousin then."- Winn

"Your .......your cousin?"- Kara

"Man you use the bathroom fast."- Jimmy

"I learned how to do number 1 fast when I was 9."- (y/n)

"He's not lying that has saved our butts multiple times when we in trouble and tried to hid from our parents."- Winn

"But, nice to meet you Kara again hehe."- (y/n)

"You too."- Kara

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66K 2.2K 25
This contains a-lot of mentions of mental disorders such as depression and anxiety and Lots of Violent action since this will be in the Marvel Univer...
10.3K 232 25
You were about to start going in your new school for high school , but their seems to be certain people who's interest in you turned into an obsessio...
2.8K 35 26
I can't find any well written spicy stories about the characters I like, so I've taken it upon myself to write it. This will contain characters from...
325K 9.1K 23
Y/n Parker, cousin to Peter Parker and Miles Morales' best friend. You've grown up together and now he's transferring to your school. After realizing...