๐˜‰๐˜–๐˜ ๐˜š ๐˜๐˜• ๐˜“๐˜œ๐˜

By frvnqo

๐™„๐™'๐™Ž ๐™๐™๐™‰๐™‰๐™”, most people can be around someone and then gradually begin to love them and never know ex... More

๐๐Ž๐˜๐’ ๐ˆ๐ ๐‹๐”๐•
โโœ ๐€๐‘๐‚ ๐Ÿ. sparks the lifeless hearts
โŒ—01. unknown girl
โŒ—02. tease him
โŒ—03. he's in-love
โŒ—04. sorry bro...
โŒ—05. the club's choice
โŒ—06. toman
โŒ—07. two little sunshines
โŒ—08. the boy on the arcane machine
โŒ—09. I lost when my eyes landed on you
โŒ—10. he arrived
โŒ—11. I'm strong but weak for her
โŒ—12. she's weak but she has him
โŒ—13. stupid love
โŒ—14. his heart skips a beat
โŒ—15. the long hair boy
โŒ—16. his heart beats for her
โŒ—17. jokes on him
โŒ—18. sparks the war
โโœ ๐€๐‘๐‚ ๐Ÿ. apple in their eyes
โŒ—19. mysterious girl
โŒ—20. traitor
โŒ—21. they didn't pass
โŒ—23. can you wear it for him
โŒ—24. eating me, alive give you life?
โŒ—25. love me seรฑorita
โŒ—26. I will survive
โŒ—27. chase the bride
โŒ—28. battle of love
โŒ—29. your life is a joke
โŒ—30. his other half

โŒ—22. the ribbon on her hair

6.9K 423 497
By frvnqo

𝗕𝗢𝗬𝗦 𝗜𝗡 𝗟𝗨𝗩. 𝗔𝗥𝗖 𝟮

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

THE BLOND HAIR BOY. was walking infront of the prestigious school in Kyoto while his best friend is tagging along with him, he saw many familiar face that he already know.

Especially the siblings of Sano-Kurokawa who been reunited again ever since the Kantou accident in Shibuya Grand Festival that ended up by getting beat up by a mysterious woman.

So many faces when his eyes landed on someone who never forgotten about, that face that make him go to so many sleepless night.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Inui is working as a part-time to a manga-anime shop near in Shibuya every weekends, cause he wants to have an extra money instead of pleading for his parent to gave him a money.

He was in duty when the limited editions of Levi Liberty were released.

So many hardcore fans are pushing or yelling inside the store when the figurine released, making him annoyed by it.

He was sitting to a chair after getting tired by assisting some people and help them get the figurine until only one left. he saw a girl struggling to get the last one making him stand up to his seat and approach her, his heart skips a beat when he saw the struggling girl ribbon that is perfectly suits to her.

He grabbed the figurines that is clearly on the top of the highest shelf that no one could reach but only using a ladder but if your tall then you might reach it.

He gave it to the girl, whose face suddenly turn into sad when she saw Inui get it to her, he chuckles when how the girl had no idea that he works here.

“Here, ” he said making the girl looks at him and slowly grabbing the box and thanking him before running off.

He saw her again but this time in the counter, he smile when the girl smile at their cashier. “Are they close? ” he ask his fellow workers.

They watch the girl whose on the counter and smirked at Inui, “You like her?” they ask the blond who flush in red from the question. “What no? I just met her, okay? ” he alibi.

“Boi, there's called ‘love at first sight.’  did you know that? that quote is already exists while your grandfather still in his father's balls? ” they dumbfoundedly looks at the clueless boy.

“her name is (Y/N), she's our favorite costumer out of all. She always kill some time here every end of the school just to read some manga in the library section. ” the manager pops out nowhere looking at the gossiping workers that instead of working they're having a pop talk.

Making them flinch in surprise and hurriedly goes back to work again. Unui looks back again at the girl with a smile before proceeding to work.

He was sitting inside, in his room while his eyes are piercing to the monitor infront of him. He was searching your name in the FacePad for pan hour now and when his eyes finally landed on your social media profile.

He smile and decided to add her. “we'll wait Unui, patience is virtue.” he talk to himself.

Ding!

He looks at monitor of his computer, he thought it was his friend Kokonoi but it was a message from the app.

(Y/N) Yamamoto accepted your friend request message your new friend.

Making him jumps out of his chair from the surprise.

“omyghad! she... she accepted my friend...friend request! no way!? ” he screamed in joy his face is beet red color.

Jumping a around like a kid then, dive to his bed and scream on his pillow. “Bye mom I'm getting married, ” he smile to his jokes then running up again sitting on his chair checking if they're really a mutual now, seeing the girl recent shitposting and post on her timeline.

knock! knock! knock!

inupi? are you okay inside? ” her sister ask from outside, she slowly twisting Te d the knob and looks at his brother who's fumming in red. “are you okay? your face is red do you had a fever? ” Inui shakes his head.

“I'm...im okay. hehe. it's just koko-chan made me pissed again? ” he lied making his sister nodded and walk out in his room.

“What the schedules this year?” he ask the mowhak infront of him, Kokonoi handed the clipboard to him which he accepted.

“So, Estella-san is going to represent the blackdragons soloist this year again huh?” he sigh making Kokonoi raise his right eyebrow,  “Why? doesn't she like you?” he ask making Unui shrugged his friend question.

“Oyy I'm talking to you, don't leave me hanging!? ” Kokonoi yelled looking at his blond friend. “she's not my type, ” Inui dryly reply.

His eyes scanned the performer who's going to participate this year when his eyes landed to Toman soloist.

SOLOIST in Tokyo Manji
(Y/N) Yamamoto.

“You never failed to amaze me (Y/N)-san, you really makes me wants you more.” he mumbled before chuckling,

“what did you say?” Kokonoi ask black eyes piercing on to the blond boy.

“nothing I said your face looks like a money bill.” he reply walking out with the clipboard on his hands, “hey leave that clipboard here you idiot! ”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

“Inupi!

"Earth to Inui Seishu, your drooling a river already " Kokonoi dumbfoundedly looks at him. making Inui snap fromm reality, averting his gaze to his friend. 

"Dude? Are you okay? Let's go our inn is already settle." Kokonoi walks away,  leaving Unui all alone beside the tree.  He peeks seeing the girl smiling, happily watching the petals of sakura fall at the ground.

"Inupi!" Kokonoi yelled from the distance making Inui pissed; "I'm coming, idiot," he walks away from the tree heading toward their bus.

Toman is currently inside of their inn, the inside of it are massive and beautiful, old japanese style.

"Wow!" all of them unison.

"All of the people part of the Championship is going stay here in the inn." the coach of basketball club said.

"Sanzu live here, are you going to stay in the inn or go home in your house?" their coach ask the white hair boy whose wearing a black mask,

"I'm going to stay here either staying there with the bunch of idiots." Sanzu
reply carrying his luggage with him, their coach walks out going to the venue

"Wait did coach said all?" Mikey happily skips his step toward Kenya and Chinosuke whose chattering each other.

"What's up Mikey?" Kenya ask the short blond boy, "Where's (Y/N)-chin?" the two girls looks at each other before glancing back to Mikey again.

"I though your with her? you guys walks out together earlier didnt you? " Chinosuke raised her right eyebrow with curiosity. "She said she's going off with the other so I thought she went to you guys?"

"So what? your not his boyfriend or anything?" Kenya raised right eyebrow trying not laugh at Mikey sour face, she knows the those group boys simps for (Y/N) so she's taking advantage of making fun of them. 

Chinosuke looks at her friend weirdly "I...i am? " Mikey said with a small baby voice, his face looks like a puppy who like his owner to the park.

Kenya snorted, "then why are you crying?" ─I can't this is funny, he's clearly helpless when it come to this, Kenya laugh.

"That enough you two, stop bullying a child, " Hazel said passing by with a sweatdropped, "We are not! " they unison.

"I'm not a child you b*tch" Mikey yelled.

"If your looking for (Y/N)-chan she's not going to stay here, she had an auntie here to stay with." Shinomiya passed by with Taiga, Chinosuke and Kenya flinch watching Mikey slowly turning white.

"Dude you gonna snap out of it she's just joking, " Kenya shakes Mikey cheering him up, (Y/N) opened the door in the inn seeing the chaos in the corner.

"What's happening?" (Y/N) ask, Mikey runs toward her and start shaking her, "(Y/N)-chin isn't true that your not gonna stay in the inn with us? " Mikey ask while

water from his nose drip on his face.

(Y/N) turn her face from the other direction chuckling.

"that's a red flag." Nahoya smile looking at the girl who's having a hard time expressing what she's saying.

"Yes it's true,"

"P... PINK PAJAMA! "

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

AUGUST 12
5:45 a.m

"Good morning (Y/N), " her auntie smiles at the girl who just woke up, "Today is the day (Y/N) hope you can do it,"

The girl looks down at the ground, "I hope so?" she question herself, she walks toward the door deciding to get some fresh air when a bouquet of flowers greets her outside of her auntie house.

"I didn't know you had a suitor auntie," (Y/N) ask, grabbing the bouquet of flowers inside the house. "what do you mean? I don't have a suitor" her auntie reply who's inside the kitchen cooking.

(Y/N) inspect the bouquet when she notice a little note from the bottom stem of the flowers, she grabbed it and opened and read the small message inside.

─ 𝓘 𝓵𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓶𝔂 𝔀𝓪𝔂 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝔂 𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾, 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓲𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓘 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝔂 𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝓮◞♡.

"that's weird? I wonder who wrote this? " she inspect the calligraphy writing, she never seen such a a beautiful hand calligraphy before.

Her auntie inspect the writing when she notice the quotes, which she chuckles softly "do you know who know wrote this aunt?" she ask the woman but her aunt shakes her head.

"I don't know but I'm sure this person must adore you for such a long time now, they gave you a tulips and rose that means love. Tarragon flower means lasting interest, white chrysanthemum is a symbol of loyalty and devoted love." her aunt smiles before walking off, (Y/N) looks at her aunts back facing back again at the bouquet infront of her.

"I wonder who is it, "

7:12 a.m

"Ah, good morning (Y/N)-chan, " Smiley greeted the girl with a smile, he and and his brother is wearing a Toman uniform for the opening ceremony.

"Where's everybody? " she ask, "they're still in the bathroom, Mikey just woke up tho, " Angry reply fixing his uniform.

"(Y/N)-chin!" Mikey yelled walking out from the bathroom, towel wrapped around his hips. It's a good thing cause Haruchiyo put his hand on the girl eyes covering it from the half naked Mikey.

"Mikey! " Draken yelled from the bathroom chasing Mikey out, then grabbing him again to the bathroom.

After a minutes Mikey walks with his neat and clean uniform, his hair are tied from his usual hairstyle while goofy smile on his face.

“Are you ready for the ceremony
(Y/N)? ” Mitsuya ask making Mikey glared at him. “I'm the one who supposed to ask her that, ” Mikey grabbed (Y/N) hands then runs away from the groups.

"MIKEY! "

Mikey and (Y/N) is currently running when someone grabbed his collar, “Oy, why are you running with (Y/N), let's go (Y/N) it's starting already.” Shinomiya gently put Mikey on the ground.

“See you around Jiro-san, ” (Y/N) wave her goodbye before walks off with Shinomiya.

“J... Jiro-san? ” Mikey cheeks appears a small tint of blush, “Fine, I'll take you off this time...i guess, ”

7:30 a.m

Inside the Brahman massive stadium, all athletes and performer gathered chatting and laughing.

Then out a giggle and screamed from the crowd side were heard.

“Ahh! Senju arrive with the others! ”

“His eyelashes is longer than my life. ”

“Look isn't that Izana Kurokawa, the prince of Tenjiku AHHHH! ”

“Ran winked Ahhh!~♥”

“Inui! your so beautiful!~♥ ”

“Shuji and Kazutora from Valhalla is also here already! Ahhh ”

“OMYGHAD is that Mikey! ”

“Wait where Chifuyu and Baji? aren't they supposed to be here? ”

Toman sweat dropped from the comment.

Meanwhile Baji raised his head when he felt something longing for him.

“Baji focus, ” the supplementary teacher said making him flinch in fear “yes ma'am! ”

After taking the exam again, the two are sitting outside waiting for their score to be announced.

“I wonder what's happening out there right now, ” Baji scratched his chin.

“Should we more worried about the transportation going to Kyoto? ” Chifuyu glance at the boy beside him “didn't (Y/N)-chan said we should only focus on our score, then a saviour will save us? ”

“I told we should not be hoping? ” Chifuyu sigh, “Hey, maybe we should used your Suzuki motorcycle?”

Chifuyu mention Baji Suzuki which Baji sulk in the corner like he had seen a ghost.

“Did something happen?” Chifuyu put his hand on Baji shoulder, “m...mommy confiscate the wheels of my Suzuki,” Baji eyes starts to tremble remembering the bloody scene.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

It was afternoon of the distribution of the result of exam, Baji is walking back in his house when his mother greeted her siting on the living sipping some tea.

“How's your grade Kei? ” her mother ask him.

“Mommy the most important thing is that our family is in the good condition,” Baji alibi making her mother looks at him dumbfoundedly.

She shove Keisuke face away from her then grabbed the boy's bag.

“ I see, ” her mother face turns into dark when she saw the boy score for the first grading exam.

Her mother stands up them walks outside,

“Hello aunt!” Chinosuke greets Keisuke mother but she was ignored which is not usual.

Chinosuke peeks inside raising her eyebrow, “boi what happened? ”

clink! clank! clink!

Chinosuke looks where is her aunt at, her face into terrified face, “Boi I.. I think you should see this, ” she gulped.

Baji starts running outside when she saw her own mom carrying his Suzuki wheels, his face turns into horror witnessing his beloved Suzuki had no longer has a tire.

“Mommy what are doing! ” Baji grabbed his hair watching her mom carrying the wheels, “you're grounded, I will not giving you this until you pass those exam, you're a scholar in Toman you should think about that! ” her mother walks away hiding the tires

“m... mommy no! ”

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Dude this so sad, ” Chifuyu pats Baji back.

ALL OF THE STUDENT WHO TOOK THE EXAM, PLEASE CHECK YOU SCORE AT THE BOARD NEAR AT THE OFFICE.

IF YOU DIDN'T SEE YOUR NAME, PLEASE COME FORWARD AND TAKE ANOTHER EXAM.

Baji and Chifuyu looks at each other then start running towards the board and search their name.

the two smile at each then start running outside the school seeing their name.

3rd Year
-Baji Keisuke
(84/100)

and

2nd Year
-Matsuno Chifuyu
(90/100)

outside the school the two stop running chasing their own breathe.

“what are we gonna do?” Baji ask panicking, Chifuyu who's checking his phone for the time. “let's run! let go to the train station we still had a time.”

The two boys starts running toward the train station when a black van stops in front of them making them flinch.

The van's door slip opened revealing a group of guys wearing a black suit and their faces are cover with mask.

One of them grabbed Baji arm pulling him inside, “What... What are you doing?” Baji face turn into frightened one.

The man who's pulling him didn't spoke a word and ignore the complaint, then a man walks out throwing Chifuyu on his shoulder, heading inside the dim van.

“What is happening!? Let me go b*tch, Chifuyu!” Baji yelled at the boy who's getting carried inside.

Until Baji lose balance making his body pulls inside and closing the door behind before droving off the road.

“AHHHHH! What the hell is happening” the two hugs each other, terrified face plastered on their faces.

“Would you guys shut up for once in a while, ” a familiar voice speak up, then a light flicker inside the van revealing Sancho massaging his temple.

“B...brother in law! ”

“Pfft, did they just say brother in law to you? ” a boy with stick on his mouth laugh, “Wait I know you! ” Baji pointed at at boy who's laughing.

“Your Imaushi Wakasa the infamous point guard of Black Dragon! ” Baji pointed making Wakasa slaps his hands who's pointing him.

“Have some respect you idiot I'm the oldest here so you better respect me, ” Wakasa glared, “Your the oldest? but you look like your the youngest?” Chifuyu raised his eyebrows, making Wakasa  flutter form the compliment.

“Oh don't flutter me kid, here have some candy, ” Wakasa gave Chifuyu a chocolate bar, which Chifuyu sweatdropped.

you fucking fall for that? ’ Sancho disappointedly looks at Wakasa.

“Wait? ” Baji said

“What is it now” Sancho sigh,

Baji looks around the van noticing so many familiar faces to him,

Takeomi who's watching them with a smirk, Shinichiro whose holding his phone boredly, Taiju who's sleeping in the side his ear are covered in headphones.

Arashi who's focus on the road and Yuzuha who's in the passenger seat drinking her coffee.

“We...we are surrounded by Black Dragon peoples, ” Baji gulped.

“Yeah you are, so you better behave yourself so you can make out alive to Kyoto. ” Wakasa laughed threatening the boys.

“(Y/N)-chan said the one who's going to pick us up are full of angels, I think she was wrong this is full of devils” Chifuyu sign a cross.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.3K 1K 10
"๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ? ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐." You and Draken grew up together so you two instantly became best friends due...
9K 328 29
Hello! Welcome to another Tokyo Revengers x reader! Though this has the biggest plot twist in the end! Don't go to the end and spoil it for others! H...
98K 4K 19
completed. sequel available. โ i want you to be happy. โž โ•ญโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ•ฎ a story where Mitsuya decided to break it off...