The Beautiful Trapped Ghost (...

By KassandraVivu

Liam left everything that he knew behind, his house, the neighborhood he lived in, and the city that he knew... More

CH. 1 The Move
CH. 2 This can't be real
CH: 3 This can't be
CH: 4 Please understand
CH: 5 Tell me about your best friend
CH: 6 I can't say it
CH: 7 What do you think?
CH: 9 The Morning
CH: 10 Let's figure it out
CH: 11 Things that need to be done
CH: 12 That's Risky
CH: 13 Let's get through the list
CH: 14 This is taking long
CH: 15 Tell me more (Still Liam POV)
CH: 16 At it again
CH: 17 He's Back
CH: 18 What happened to me?
CH: 19 I am bold
CH: 20 The Flower Crown
CH: 21 This is good
CH: 22 If you want to
CH: 23 She's panicking
CH: 24 We'll find her.
CH: 25 What is it that I'm seeing
CH: 26 Just Breathe
CH: 27 He isn't going to let me go
CH: 28 Where is she?
CH: 29 Don't show him fear
CH: 30 My life back plus more
CH: 30 Part 2 Love Making
CH: 31 Happy Halloween
Epilogue

CH: 8 "Well, good night"

1K 94 61
By KassandraVivu

CH: 8 "Well, good night"

(Faith POV)

"So, Faith, have you thought about, you know, trying to eat?" Liam asked me.

"Trying to eat? Food?" I asked him.

"Yeah." He said.

"I mean, not really. I don't get hungry. I sometimes feel tired, so I sometimes tend to rest. I guess I would describe it as just really sitting there, sometimes I lay down, but I'm not asleep or awake. I don't know how to describe it." I said to Liam.

I never thought I would be able to discuss any of these Ghost things with anyone, now I have someone, someone by my side and who's able to talk to me.

I've been waiting for this since the very beginning of being a ghost.

"Hmm, well, would you be interested in trying to eat?" Liam asked me.

"Uh, Sure, it seems innocent, and it's something I think I can try doing," I said to him.

A smile showed up on his face. It was as if we were going to be doing something that he's been wanting to do for years.

Liam can be adorable.

"Good, let's do it then." He said, going into the kitchen cabinet and taking out a pack of Oreos and Peanut Butter.

He sat next to me, opened the container, and took out an Oreo.

"Here you go." He said.

I let out a laugh.

"I take it that you like Oreos," I said.

"Yes, I do. Oreo's my favorite cookies. Now, eat it." He said, putting the Oreo to my lips. I took a bite and chewed on it slowly.

"Well?" He asked.

Nothing.

I couldn't taste anything.

I couldn't taste the chocolate taste, the creme in the middle, the sugar that burst in your mouth.

"I can't taste anything," I said to him.

I watched his eyes widened as he took a bite of the same Oreo he fed me.

He chewed on it and swallowed.

"Yeah, it's you for sure. I can taste everything." Liam said, causing me to roll my eyes.

"Oh wow. I would say you probably had covid, but your dead and all." Liam said, taking another Oreo out

"Covid?" I asked with a raised brow.

"Yeah, covid, you know the-" Liam started to say; I watched his mouth dropped open.

"Oh shit, you don't know what covid is," Liam said, looking at me with a crazy facial expression.

"Oh my gosh, you have no idea what's happened since you've died, alright, let me tell you everything. This is what you've missed." Liam said, breaking down everything to me.

My mouth dropped open as he told me all the details that happened while I was dead.

"I'm sure that also explains why renovations on your store aren't even halfway done yet," Liam said as I stared at him, stunned.

"How the fuck did that happen?!" I asked him.

"Well, which story do you want, the Twitter version of it, the Instagram, the Facebook, the Tumblr, or the news media version of it?" Liam asked me as he raised his phone.

"I just, I can't believe that happened," I said.

"Yeah, it sucked, lots of people lost their lives, their jobs, their loved ones, were sick and thought they wouldn't make it, it's still happening. It's gone down a bit, though, but we were wearing a mask for a while." Liam said, causing me to remember when Pam came a year ago with a mask on; I just thought she was sick.

"Oh my gosh, Liam, tell me everything that's happened while I was dead, like who's president right now, is Netflix still around? Please tell me it is. Did they release the new seasons of my favorite anime and Asian dramas? Do you have a Netflix account? I need to binge." I said to him.

Liam let out a laugh.

"Oh, so you like Animes and Asian dramas; I've been watching some good Korean ones lately," Liam said, causing me to squeal.

"Oh my gosh, perfect," I said.

"Mhm, I have a Netflix account, Hulu, Amazon Prime, HBO max, Crunchy Roll, Funimation, Asian Drama Fever too, and many more," Liam said, smiling at me.

I threw my arms open and hugged him.

"Liam, I never thought I would ever have a second-best friend until you purchased my haunted house. I shall use your accounts and binge all the shows I want to watch." I said and laughed.

I pulled back.

"You're an angel, thank you," I said.

Liam rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, I know you just want me for my stuff." He said.

I brought my hand to my chest.

"Liam darling, I just don't want you for your stuff; I want all of you. Can't you see that I've been waiting for you to come to this house and be by my side so that we could watch Korean drama together?" I said, smiling sweetly at him.

He gave me a soft smile.

"If you want, we can watch a Korean drama together before bedtime." He said.

I let out a giggle and clapped my hands.

"Yes, please, let's pick one together," I said, getting up and walking towards the couch.

Liam got up and brought his Oreo's and Peanut butter with him.

"You like dipping your Oreo's in Peanut butter?" I asked him.

"Yeah, it's been my thing since I've been a kid, I know they make Oreo Peanut Butter cookies now, but it's not the same," Liam said, sitting on the couch next to me and grabbing the remote.

"I like the s'more's Oreo; it's really good," I said.

Liam turned to stare at me with a serious expression.

"Yeah, they don't have that anymore," Liam said, causing me to let out a gasp.

"Whatcha talking bout Willis?" I said; Liam let out a snort filled with laughter.

"Oh my gosh, Faith, please stop." He said when I made the same facial expression that Gary Coleman would make in the show.

"Are you serious?" I asked him, referring to the cookie.

"Yep, now they have some weird flavors, ugh I liked the s'mores one too. It was good, but yep. Sometimes they'll have it out but's limited edition." Liam said.

"They always make the good stuff limited edition; no one want's to eat carrot cake Oreo's," I said, causing Liam to laugh.

"I don't know who would. So, let's find a show on Netflix to watch.

Liam scrolled through Netflix, and we watched a Korean Drama show called 'Hotel Del Luna, which is going well.

"Woah, this is a good show," I said.

"Yeah, for some reason, the main female character reminds me of you," Liam said.

"Yeah, but I think I'm a little better with money managing," I said.

"I noticed another show called Squid Game. Do you want to watch it after we are done with this series?" Liam asked.

"Yeah, sounds good," I said, leaning against the couch, we had got to our fourth episode when I noticed that Liam was drifting.

"Liam," I said to him, shaking him.

"Hmm. I'm up; I'm up." He said, barely opening his eyes.

I grabbed the remote from him and paused the show.

"Come on, let's get you to the bedroom so you can brush your teeth, wash your face and get ready for bed," I said to him.

I pulled his arm, and Liam and I walked upstairs.

I could tell he was still out of it, but we managed to make our way into the bedroom and walked into the bedroom bathroom.

"Alright, Liam, wash your face and brush your teeth," I said, watching him do so in a sleepy way. He managed to do exactly what he needed to do; Liam walked towards the bedroom.

"Alright, get ready for bed, good-" I stopped talking as I watched Liam start stripping his clothes.

"Liam, what are you-" I was trying to say but got cut off.

"I heard you; you said get ready for bed." He said, taking off his pants and staying in his boxers.

My eyes widened as he turned around to face me, his abs being very defined, his shoulders now more muscle without his clothes on; Liam also had tattoos.

"Good night." He said, turning back around and throwing himself on the bed.

Not even two minutes went by, and Liam was snoring.

I stood there stunned for a minute but managed to let myself out of the bedroom quietly.

My body felt extremely hot.

I walked back downstairs with my hand on my chest.

Fucking goodness, was Liam trying to kill me?

When I realized what I thought, I let out a laugh.

I'm already dead, but that struck me.

I didn't know he had a nice body like that.

I leaned against the wall and slid down. I was sitting on the floor.

He's a nice guy.

What he told me earlier, though.

That fucking bitch, whore of an ex-girlfriend of his.

How can anyone do that to someone?

I don't get it; you have a good guy like that, who's sweet, likes antiques, records, anime, Asian dramas, art, and I'm sure many more, and you cheat on him?

If I had anyone like that, I would never do anything to hurt them.

I don't get it; people don't know how to value good things.

I leaned my head on my knees.

I stared around the living room, taking in the new look and boxes that were around.

I don't mind having Liam here, it is his home after all, and he seems like someone who would take care of it well.

I smiled.

I hope Liam can help me with all of this; I want to know why I'm trapped in this house; Hotel Del Luna, the show on Netflix, had me thinking, do I have some unsettle business? Where's my limo to heaven?

I let out a small laugh.

Honestly, I need to find out what happened to me.

Maybe, when I do, I'll be able to move on.

I can't expect to haunt this house forever.

After all, what I said to Liam was true, he'll meet someone else, someone better for him, and I'm sure they'll want to live together in this house one day.

Have a family and all.

Pain hit me on my chest.

"Ouch, what the hell," I said, rubbing my chest.

"Why is this hurting? Isn't this where my heart supposed to be?" I said out loud as I continued to rub my chest.

"I think I need to rest," I said, leaning my head back against the wall and letting rest take over.

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

Wow, Faith and Liam are adorable.

Give this chapter a VOTE & COMMENT!!

-Kassandra Vivu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.9K 854 14
[Completed] {Started: 10/2/2013} {Ended: 8/28/2014} It was the night an innocent prank went bad. All these six teenage boys wanted to do was mess wit...
769K 16.1K 21
A fun trip to a haunted house turns into a grisly nightmare after a group of teens go in after it closes. They think it's just well put together, bu...
536K 32.1K 87
"Why are you doing this?!!! what do you want from me! I've done nothing wrong. I just want to go home!" I screamed. He stared at me with his cold ey...
338K 26.2K 97
While being chased by her abusive boyfriend, Lyla turns the tables, shoving him into the path of an oncoming car. But rather than calling the police...