[DISCONTINUED] Intertwined (G...

Autorstwa IOUnot123

Y/N never did fit it in with the crowd, always the outcast, misunderstood, and judged for the peculiar things... Więcej

Main Character's Info
Introduction
Chapter 1: The Bookstore
Chapter 2: Park Bench
Chapter 3: At my apartment
Chapter 4: Grillby's
Chapter 5: He's ... texting me?
Chapter 6: Hide n' Seek
Chapter 7: Dinner at a friends house
Chapter 8: Trouble in an Alleyway
Chapter 9: Tired
Chapter 10: Sleepover
Chapter 11: Breakfast
Chapter 12: Waterfall
Chapter 13: Waking up at home
Chapter 14: Café
Chapter 15: And I thought I was weird
Chapter 16: Sweets & Cigarettes
Chapter 17: Just Talking
Chapter 19: Past Trauma Experiences
Chapter 20: Sleepy Rain
Chapter 21: Caught Singing
Chapter 22: Arcade
Chapter 23: Staying the Night
Chapter 24: Sparring
Chapter 25: Hospital
Chapter 26: Internal Problems
Chapter 27: Drunk Temptation
Chapter 28: First Hangover
Chapter 29: The Blushing Game
~A/N~
Chapter 30: Provoked
Chapter 31: Drunkard
Chapter 32: Awkward
Chapter 33: Complications
Chapter 34: Party Gone Wrong
Chapter 35: Tired Feelings
Chapter 36: Hard to Admit
Chapter 37: New Friends
Chapter 38: Invitation
Chapter 39: Reunion
Chapter 40: Couple Stuff
Chapter 41: I Wish
Chapter 42: My Small Quirky Family
Chapter 43: Mario Karts
Chapter 44: Wanting More
Chapter 45: Encounter
Chapter 46: The Abomination Downstairs

Chapter 18: Outburst

95 6 0
Autorstwa IOUnot123

- Y/N's POV - 

It was 6:30 A.M. in the morning when Papyrus called me about something important.

Y/N - *Hello?*

Papyrus - *HELLO HUMAN, IT IS I THE GREAT PAPYRUS!*

Y/N - *Oh, hey Paps, what's up?*

Papyrus - *I NEED TO ASK YOU A FAVOR.*

Y/N - *Sure ask away.*

Papyrus - *CAN YOU BABYSIT SANS FOR THE FOUR DAYS WHILE I'LL BE OUT?*

Y/N - *Ummm... Can't G take care of himself? After all, he is a grown up.*

Papyrus - *HE SHOULD BE ABLE TO, BUT UNFORTUNATELY HE IS NOT. HE IS RATHER LAZY MEANING HE FORGETS TO TAKE COMPLETE CARE OF HIMSELF.*

Y/N - *I see. Hmm... alright I'll do it.*

Papyrus - *THANK YOU SO MUCH HUMAN! I AM FILLED WITH GRATITUDE!*

Y/N - *Your welcome Papy. Besides, I don't mind taking care of a friend.*

Papyrus - *OKAY, I'LL SEE YOU AT 10:30 a.m. THEN. BYE!*

Y/N - *Bye Papy. See ya'.* *End of call*

I dragged out another yawn, outstretching my arms with my phone in hand. I checked my phone time, it was 6:45 a.m. meaning I only have about three hours left to sleep. Mostly likely I wouldn't be able to go back to sleep, so I got up from bed and went to take a shower. After a shower, I put on my regular type of outfit. I went to the kitchen and made myself french toast with coffee for breakfast. When I finished, I checked the time again, 9:55. Time to head out. I got up from the table grabbed my keys, put on my shoes, and headed out the front door. Soon enough, I arrived at their house. As I was about to knock on their door, it swung open, Papyrus in hurry carrying bags to his sides. I caught his attention.

"OH, HELLO HUMAN! I"M GLAD YOU HAVE ARRIVED," he said with glee.

"Umm, hey Papyrus," I hesitate, watching him walk past me to a car. He was packing a tremendous amount of luggage into a car trunk. "You need all of those luggages for just four days?" I question him, a brow raised.

"YES, THAT IS CORRECT HUMAN," Papyrus began. "I'LL BE GONE FOR FOUR DAYS SO THIS IS COMPLETELY NECESSARY." He shut the car trunk and got into the car, the window rolled down.

"Alright then," I reply. I walked up to the window of the car, arms crossed. "Any advice or tips for me, before you leave?"

"AH YES! REMIND HIM TO KEEP HIS ROOM TIDY," he brightly asserts. 

"Alright I'll keep that in mind Papy," I assure him. 

"AGAIN HUMAN I SURELY APPRECIATE YOUR HELP," Papyrus sincerely comments. 

"Like I said, no problem. Don't worry about G, just have fun. Okay?" I smile.

"OKAY. THANK YOU HUMAN," he beams, starting the engine.

"Bye Papy!" I wave as he drove away. He screamed 'goodbye' earning a little snicker from me. I turned back to the walkway and walk into the house, shutting the door behind me. It was silent, so I went to check the living to see if G was there watching tv, he wasn't. Perhaps he's up stairs asleep?  I thought. I swiveled around the corner and headed up the stairs to G's room. I arrived at his door, about to knock on it, when it suddenly opened. G's tired figure was standing in front of me, shirtless. His bones were... sexy. I look up at his face avoiding lower bodily contact with my eyes. I blush a light pink.

"Good morning G," I greet. 

"Good mornin' doll," he yawns. "Where's Paps?"

"Papyrus left for his four day vacay," I confirm. 

"Oh yeah, forgot he was leavin' today for that," G sighs, his voice gruff and deep. 

"So, do you want anything to eat? Your probably hungry," I verify.

"Only hungry for you,~" he flirts. I turn back down to the hallway, throwing my hands up in the air. 

"It's only eleven something in the morning and your already flirting!" I exclaim, walking away flushed.

"It's never too early to flirt doll!" he shouts, chuckling.

"Whatever! And put a shirt on!" I said, yelling down the stairs. I rush to the kitchen, wash my hands, and get out the ingredients I would use to make G's breakfast. I chopped up the spinach, tomatoes, and white onions placing it into the hot pan, seasoning it with spices, herbs and olive oil. I cooked the sausage, eggs, and toast. 

"So you gonna tell me what ya' makin' doll?" I turn my head quickly, seeing G leaned against the entrance of the kitchen. 

"Well if you really want to know, I'm making you a breakfast sandwich," I indicate.

"Smells good," G smirks. He moved from the entrance to lean on the counter a few feet from the stove where I was cooking.

"Mhm," I hum. I grab out a plate and assemble the sandwich with the ingredients I had cooked. "Here you go, enjoy." I hand him the plate. 

"Thanks," he said. He sat down at the table and took a bite. I began gathering up the pans, putting them in the sink, so I could wash them. "Mmm, this is great doll!" 

I faintly smile, dishes clanking as I was washing them. "Why thank you."

"Where did you learn to cook like this? It's delicious," G asks. I continued to wash dishes, putting them on the rack.

"My mother," I said. "She's an excellent cook. She taught me how to do most of things I know how to do, like cooking. To be honest with you, I don't know where I would be without her. She was always there for me when no was, I was pretty lonely as a kid, so I guess cooking was one of things that made me feel noticed," I trailed off, spacing out. I had stopped washing the dishes. There was silence between us. 

"Doll," G said a sympathetic tone. I came back to reality, quickly trying to brush off the upcoming emotions I was feeling.

"Sorry, didn't mean to get off topic," I apologize, my voice soft. I heard G's chair move and his footsteps walk towards my direction. He put the plate in the sink and gently grabbed my shoulders to turn me around. I didn't look him in the eyes, but instead continued my gaze at his chest. He wrapped a finger around my chin and tilted my head up, his pinpricks showing concern.

"There's no need to be sorry," he asserts. "It's okay for you talk about things."

"I guess, but-- but it doesn't matter," I told him, trying to avoid the conversation.

"Yes it does," he specifies, his tone soft, but serious. 

"No it doesn't." 

"Yes, it does. Maybe you should talk about it? It wouldn't hurt." He was right, but I didn't want to listen, so I snapped.

"No! Don't you understand, I don't want to talk about it! Not with anyone! Not with you!" I shout, swatting his hand away. I looked at him, eyes that burned with anger. G went silent and took a step back from me. My gaze moved to the side of the wall, opposite from him.

"That's alright," he said. "I'll just... leave you alone." I heard his footsteps leave the kitchen. I stood there by myself for a few minutes, my fists clenched in anger. I wasn't mad at him, but at myself because I was being a bitch to him when all he was trying to do was help. Sometimes negative thoughts just take over my mind and I remain silent trying not to listen to them, but they only grow louder. And the feeling of being vulnerable made me upset, mad even. After cleaning the dishes and leaving them on the rack to dry, I decided to go up stairs right away. I knew I had to apologize, even if it made me look like fool. I stopped at his door, took a deep breath and knocked.

"G, may I come in?" I ask softly.

"Come in," he replies faintly. I opened the door, stepping in, then closed it behind me. I stood a few feet from his bed, his pinpricks looking at me. 

"G, I-- I didn't mean to get mad or yell at you. I was being a jerk and you were only trying to help. I just-- just," I said gripping my arm, trying to find the right words. He stood up from edge of his bed. He started to approach me, taking a step forward. I took a step back.  "G I'm--," I was cut off by him wrapping his arms around me. My eyes went wide, my body tensed up at such physical contact.  I realized he was hugging me. I slowly began to wrap my arms around him, hugging him back. I buried my head into his neck and suddenly began to cry. A cry that I've been holding back for a long time, not because of my mom, but because I've been so lonely for so long and the fact I've always pushed my true feelings out the window, pretending I'm fine when I'm not. I felt nothing but sadness, embarrassment, anger, and shame. I collapsed in G's hold, lightly gripping onto his shoulders. He put one arm behind my back and swept the other underneath the back of my legs, lifting me off the ground. He carried me to the bed as I continued to sob in his arms. He sat me in his lap, his hand rubbing my back in soothing circular motions.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry," I wept, shaking.

"Shhhh, it's okay doll. It's okay," he hushed softly, wiping my tears away. I leaned in G's hold and closed my eyes. I hiccup a few times, trying catching my breath. It had been ten minutes of silence before I stopped crying. "So do you wanna talk it about?" G asks in a gentle, soft tone.

I hesitated before speaking. "Yes."

"I'm ready when your ready dove," he said.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

132K 4.4K 20
{Please remember, this is my first Undertale fanfiction. I was still new to the game and fandom itself, so I didn't have all the lines from the chara...
234K 3.9K 33
After All AU's of Frisk's death, all of the sans have been depressed losing their love/friend of their live. Until.........(Y/N) fell to the undergro...
44.7K 1.3K 40
As a little kid Y/N was drawn to hip hop and was always looking for someone to challenge.So she resulted to DANCE battles!She had become popular for...
1.9K 84 19
TW!!!! The story will go over topics of s*xual abuse, and other things of that sort. A dream of hope, of love. There he laid, someone. They couldn't...