The Sensible One (boyxboy) ✓

By BigNeptune

Max doesn't do ''flings'', he doesn't do messy and he doesn't like drama. He likes his guests to use coasters... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven

Chapter Fifteen

32.7K 1.4K 120
By BigNeptune

A warm rough hand slid down my back as we kissed and I groaned against him as I felt him immediately grabbing every inch of me without any prudence or shame.

I knew I should have pushed him off of me, drew a line between us that I had repeatedly failed to cast, and when I had he had so readily and easily overstepped without being rebuked for it. But it was difficult because for the life of me I couldn't ever remember having felt so good with another man before, his kisses seemed to burn through me right down to my soles, it made me feel nervous.

He was the most demanding, undisciplined person I had ever been with. It was so unusual, yet it still managed to feel natural between us when it couldn't possibly be.

I only half pushed against his chest, my eyes shutting as I sank into the kiss and slowly forgot to breathe, but he still pressed me back effortlessly against the door and ground against me in a way that caused my breath to hitch.

My face was warm as I pushed him back harder, feeling out of breath. "The food-"

His lips cut me off and a hand slipped round my neck, angling my head better for the kiss. How was it possible for a person to taste so good, feel so perfect. I wanted more, wanted everything, between us it felt as though there was some sort of electricity being passed back and forth. I moaned, scrunching up my eyebrows as my hands spread out against his chest, my left moving to his shoulder.

Muscular, tall, rough and sweet.

After Weston I had noticed my subconscious drifting towards men who looked and acted like him. It had always disgusted me. Like some sort of love sick puppy, ignoring how badly I thought then that I must have scarred him, I was still seeking out other people like him.

Weston was relatively athletic, a little taller or perhaps the same height, cool and ineffective, kind in a relaxed and gentle way. He was attractive, of course he was, with caramel highlights in his brown hair, once messy, now short cropped and faded at the sides, and greyish blue eyes that I had once been besotten with. White skin, some freckles here and there, down his neck and arms.

It hurt to compare the two of them when Lowell was so far from him it boggled my mind. Dark skin and bright blazing eyes, the sort of roughness that should have frightened me but came with a kind of awareness that convinced me he would stop if I really pushed him to.

Maybe he wouldn't, maybe I just wanted to believe that he would... I questioned myself this as he drove against me in a way that caused sparks to run directly down to my cock and reminded me that I had neighbours.  

This time I pushed him back hard and he suddenly let me go, stumbling back a step, opening his eyes to look down at me.

We were both panting as he pulled back, arms still on either side of me as though he was worried I might duck and run like last time, hunched forwards slightly, eyes hooded and lips apart.

I looked up at him, still breathing deeply. I was in the perfect position to kiss him.

I glanced at his lips, saw his eyes watching mine, pushed him back harder from embarrassment. His hands let go of the door behind me, letting me out, and I sidestepped him carefully.

He looked annoyed, chest still rising rapidly. "Why do you always have to interrupt a good thing?"

I glared at him. "That's not where you put a pizza." I scolded him, still feeling nervous as I collected the box from the window sill. It needed repainting and the cracked pain was the only reason why the box never fell down into my hydrangeas.

"I wouldn't have bought the damn pizza if I knew you were going to choose it over me." He grumbled, a joke but he almost sounded serious.

I raised an eyebrow at him as I moved past and struggled to collect my keys from my pocket while holding a box that was definitely not the size I expected when I thought of pizza, not that I'd had take out pizza more than two times in my life before.

"Need help again?" He murmured in a low voice as he moved up behind me, shoved my hand out of the way and reached into my pocket for me, fingers lingering a little longer than necessary through the thin fabric of my suit trousers.

"Stop that..." I mumbled, and inched away from him, face turning increasingly red as he finally removed the keys and unlocked the door.

I saw the smirk on his face as I let him inside.

What on earth was I doing?

I asked myself this as I awkwardly elbowed the light switch and headed towards the kitchen. He didn't follow immediately after me but I was so desperate to get away and breathe some normal air, feel less like a horny sixteen year old revived. Though, in all honesty, had I really ever felt that way even as a teen?

My father hadn't been happy with my eventual proclamation of being gay, partly that was my own fault I supposed. I thought it would be better to keep it to myself, saw no reason to let him know when I was young and not together with anyone, eventually I began to see signs that he would be upset and kept it to myself on purpose until it felt too late to tell him.

I got the impression he wasn't violently against gay people but he thought of them as men with high sex drives utilising every opportunity to engage in coitus, usually outside for whatever reason, and the idea that I might be something like that never entered his head. As in he was fairly certain I was mistaken.

Given that I had just allowed myself to get felt up against the front door of my house without lifting a figure to stop him I think I might be becoming his stereotype. Oh how he would wail if he knew.

I heard a vague rustling as I nervously collected plates.

[Lowell's POV]

Goddammit that was intoxicating. Everything about him from his lips to the shape of him, the sound of his voice, his eyes, his fucking scent. I wanted to wrap him up by my side and take him back with me to some hole in the ground where it would just be the two of us.

I couldn't return to the flat now and I wasn't kidding around when I said that sucked. Was the heater broken for the second time in two months? Yes. Did the light in the kitchen flicker? Yes. Was the door frame to the toilet low enough that I had to duck to enter, something I forgot when I got up to piss in the middle of the night, and did was the light broken in there? Yes.

It was a small shoddy apartment, one where the torch on my phone was vital at night and which only had a small microwave instead of an oven.

But I needed it now more than ever.

I had a mate.

I found him and now I needed to find a place to put him, a place for the two of us.

I'd already been warned off of this land and even coming here was dangerous enough but I hadn't really expected him to say yes at all. The second he did I dialled up the pizza place and got moving.

I couldn't wait outside the gates as good as I wanted to be for him. It was too dangerous, and when Max stepped into the kitchen to do whatever he was doing in there, I pulled inside my backpack with some of my things, not everything of course, and unzipped it, grabbing a bottle of scent neutraliser.

It also worked as an antibacterial spray, not that it was being used for that.

I sprayed it all over the front doorstep and on the edges, especially on the door and the any other places I might have touched.

I sniffed around best I could for any other remnants but found none, then again it was always harder to smell your own scent.

Satisfied I quickly let myself back inside and closed the door, taking off my shoes in case he chewed me out like last time and heading into the kitchen after him.

I saw him pulling out plates and rinsing a fork to add to the two pairs of cutlery.

"We don't need forks and knives and that?" I frowned at him, walking up behind him and snaking an arm round his middle.

Holy shit if I knew it felt so good be with a man like this I wouldn't have wasted my last few years of secondary school fantasising being with chick from Vegas catalogue that I used to find hanging around the school headmasters office.

He pushed me back with damp hands, half dried on a tea towel.

"Go to the living room." He ordered, flustered. It was invigorating watching him trying not to show when he was affected by me, god how it made me want to fuck him still he was completely undone, unwrapped and unable to keep that frozen cold expression on his face for a second. He melted like butter at times, I wanted to see if he tasted like it.

"Come on," I leaned closer. "We don't need plates or anything, I brought my laptop, we can just make this informal and all and eat from the box. We won't need to wash up."

I eyed him up as he considered it hesitantly.

He was used to doing things his way, and definitely eating pizza wasn't something I cared enough to actually argue about.

But once I figured out where the resettle us and I got to mark him properly... he'd have to figure out how to submit to me. I might not be an alpha wolf but there was still, for whatever reason, a deep seated need in me to have my mate submit to me. I hoped he could get used to me being in charge.

Finally he frowned and handed me back the box.

I sat down on the couch, opened it up, admired how cosy his living room was before getting my laptop out. Max fiddled with a cupboard under the stairs for a second before returning with a chequered blanket.

He sat down beside me somewhat awkwardly and far away as I opened up my laptop and started pulling up a movie.

The moment the lion was roaring I looked around at him, annoyed, grabbed him closer and took the blanket, putting it over both of us and putting the pizza box on top. I had the feeling that was the intention with the blanket even if he was too shy to get close to me properly.

"You-" He struggled for a second before shifting enough to find a way to sit that felt obviously comfortable to him, shifting a moment more but stayed eventually relaxed, glancing up at me occasionally as my left hand somehow found its way round the back of him to rest on his hip, my fingers grazing the edge of his trousers.

Dammit, I hated that his shirt was tucked in, I tried not to imagine untucking it though, because that image was swiftly followed by me unceremoniously unclothing him from head to toe. He asked a question as the movie started that I didn't hear, my imagination bringing up the image of him naked under the blanket sitting on my lap riding my cock and now my breathing was slow and there was a heat building in my belly.

"Hello?" He asked, taking a small bite from the pizza that was somehow still warm.

"What?" I asked, running my fingers under the top of his trousers to pull out a section of his shirt.

He slapped my hand away and I frowned at him, the sharp pull to tell him off tugging at me but I stopped myself because I was not my step father. When I taught him how to obey me properly I would do it slow and not forcefully.

"Come on," He looked up at me. "Stop..." His cheeks were tinged with pink. "I just want to know what the movie we're watching is."

"Oh, I think it's Captain America, I didn't really look."

"Alright."

"You like Marvel?"

"I don't watch many movies." He mumbled, finishing the pizza slice slowly.

"More into books huh..." I slipped my hand back down there though and although he glanced at me and then back down at the screen I knew I was home free.

"I'm an editor." He replied quietly.

I nodded. "Yeah."

He frowned up at me, shifting then. "I should."

"We can discuss it later." I replied firmly, finishing the piece of pizza in my hand. I was a fast eater by anyone's standards.

He narrowed an eye at me. "You don't even know what I was about to-"

"I'll explain why I'm not a crazy stalking psychopath later." I elaborated. "Well..." I waved my hand dismissively. "Why I'm justified in any case."

He continued frowning but didn't fight me on it. He looked a little stressed out but I had a feeling it wasn't because of me, there was a crease his brow that looked like he was busy concerning himself over something. When he got back he'd smiled at me, showed that he was pleased to see me, something I couldn't imagine the silly little human doing on any other day.

He was brooding over something though, and I felt the need to distract him set in my chest.

So I pulled him even closer so that our thighs were pressed up against each other and set my fingers against the side of him, on his waist, trailing them up and about his skin, loving every second of it.

He kept inching backwards and forwards like he was hovering between asking me to actually touch him and shoving me off of him.

Maybe that was my best bet for getting him to submit nicely? Maybe I ought to be teasing him till he behaved sweetly to me?

I wasn't sure about that though, it sounded like it would be more painful for me than for him in this state...

[A/N] Salut patrons...  ( ̄ ᵕ  ̄ゞ ) 

Deadnerd4life MidnightMystery2000 sour_reads Alysse714 ♆ LadyQueen-Samadianaluvsumore Nakiro lilay_lol Aylaxana VixOrphylia midnightdirrty Gsweetdirefaery darkabyss7851 Onibun lily122436 hasnoshamexx Annabun ♆ Echo_53eatsyounu ♆ NightstalkingheroesKasilo hannah_khatter Madara min_aholic CrimsonEyedSinner kenmaakaashi ♆ Choktious

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 40.8K 51
Sam never searched for his mate, always the lone wolf. The thought of a mate was always in the back of his mind but he wasn't eager to find his othe...
176K 6.9K 36
Caleb is your everyday dorky 19 year werewolf. He's the youngest omega of the pack but everyone loves him. Caleb lost his parents when he was 9 due t...
1M 43.4K 40
''Dude! Let go!'' I yell, my voice muffled by the wall of flesh smashing my face. My one arm was still being held secure in the guy's grip and my oth...