Role play book

Per Sahara_The_Hybrid

This is just a book or role plays I have done. They either will be straight from the role play or edited. If... Més

Morro's Gotcha Day
Wrayth's truth tea revange

Soul Archer and Wrayth babysit Morro

50 1 0
Per Sahara_The_Hybrid

(*Trigger warning: mention of suicide* This is a role play I did with KeityDevil ! I hope you enjoy this! Please excuse any spelling and or grammar mistakes I don't have a beta reader. P.S a '-' means  KeityDevil wrote it and a '•' means I wrote it)

- Soul Archer and Wrayth were going to the city, with Morro. An emo teen they had to babysit. For Soul Archer was calm and serious, but Wrayth was usually the crazy one.

• Wrayth hadn't ever been to the city and if he had he was to young to remember. It was new to him, the ghost human didn't quite know if he liked it.

- Morro was getting board. So, he thought something; to run back home in silence. Like a miracle he some who managed to slip away without being noticed, and when Wrayth realized it the teen was long g o n e.

• Soul Archer still didn't notice and kept walking leaving Wrayth a bit behind frantically looking around for the missing boy.

- Soul Archer felt after a short time that he was alone. "Wrayth, what are you doing back there?", he asked in a calm voice.

• "I- umm . . . I think we lost him", the other ghost human said trying to match his friend's calm voice but failing a bit.

- "Lost 'him'? What do you mean WE LOST HIM?!"

• "He's gone! What else would I mean?!", Wrayth looked around again trying to keep calm, he wasn't prepared for these things. People were looking the the two ghost humans as if they were crazy as they started looking.

- Soul walks to Wrayth, "okay, okay, h- he had to be here somewhere! How far could he be, right?". He tried to be calm, he didn't think Morro would be . . . Gone.

• "I- I guess. B- but what i-if", he took a calming breath trying to keep himself up.

- "If what?".

• "What if we don't find him?", he talked quietly not looking the other in the eyes, fidgeting a bit with the strings on his hoodie.

- Soul looked at the sky taking a deep breath. "We are going to find him". 'If we don't . . . His cousin (Lloyd) is gonna KILL us!'.

'Breath Wray breath', taking a couple of short breaths he looked up at Soul Archer. (Heh short) "So what are we waiting for? We need to find him".

- "Maybe . . . Where do you think he will go?".

• "Uh, maybe back home? Or to Lloyd's?", he scratched the back of his head nervously. "Or maybe the flower park I think?", Morro had explained to them about the flower park and Wrayth had to admit that he did want to see it but not now.

- "Maybe, let's check home. If we go to Lloyd's and he's not there we are dead", Soul Archer said in a serious tone.

• Wrayth chuckled nervously, "yeah, I'd prefer not to die again, thank you".

- "Yeah, let's go home", he started to walk slowly, but Wrayth was still behind him in silence.

• "You coming?", the older asked Turing his head to face Wrayth.
"Y- yeah", he walked back over to Soul Archer but still was a bit ways behind him.
"Are you okay?", Wrayth looked up at the serious ghost human.
"Just . . . New".

- "Don't tell me your past is coming back to you! That 'accident' wasn't your fault", Soul Archer said. "Yes, it is similar to Morro disappearing, but really Wrayth. Calm down . . .", he said the last part in a soft voice.

'I don't want to remember! I don't want to forget either! What I did was my fault, how- how could I believe I could be trusted with something like this again!', his head was spiraling. He couldn't straight nor could he really walk, everything seems to much for him.

- Soul sees Wrayth's trembling body, and how he was going to his ghost form slowly. He had to act fast! Soul graves Wrayth's shoulders making him look at him.
"Calm, calm. That was NOT your fault. Now is NOT your fault. Don't make their dumb mistake yours! It's not fair! Because of them you . . . Died".

• Wrayth looked the other in the eyes still shaking a bit but most of it had toned down. "But-".

- "No BUTS!", he calmed his voice. "Listen, I know your past, I know your death. And I know behind that crazy laugh, is guilt. And you're NOT guilty, okay".

• Wrayth turned his head not wanting to face his friend. "Let's just . . . Let's just find Morro and then go back home before Lloyd finds out", he blamed himself for so long, he couldn't just give up now.

- "After we find him, we continue this. We are not done".

• "Y- yes sir".

- "Don't call me sir".

• Wrayth nodded though hesitant.

- Soul Archer sighed. After hours/minutes, they got back home and saw Morro sitting on the couch. "Oh, hi!", Morro waved at them smiling like nothing happened.

• "You- you were here THE WHOLE TIME?!", Wrayth face palmed himself.

- "I was getting board and yes".

• Wrayth took a deep breath, "next time tell us when you want to run off", the ghost human said through gritted teeth.

- "Why? It's more fun silent~".

• "I hate you but I don't".

- "Aww~ cute. Now, that you guys are home, I can sleep in peace". Morro went to his room, waving to them from behind.

• Wrayth didn't care at this point he just fell back onto the couch sighing.

- Soul Archer started. He didn't think Morro would do this. 'This kid has to much-', he looked over to Wrayth. "Feeling a little better now?".

• "A bit, I guess", he looked up a Soul Archer. "But can we please not talk about it".

- "Fine, fine . . .", he wanted to talk about it though. "Want some . . . coffee? Or tea?".

• "Tea maybe?".

- Soul remembered that they had some truth tea that Morro stole from Wu. He put some into Wrayth's cup and gave it to him, "the tea".

• Wrayth took it, he didn't suspect anything about it. Why should he? This was his best friend he was talking about. He took a sip drinking it.

- "So, are you feeling okay?", Soul asked in a normal tone.

• "Yeah, why?", he studied his friend a bit. "Are you worried about me?".

- "Are you still feeling guilty?", he ignored his friend's question, and asked in the same tone.

• "Yeah . . .", he didn't face him focusing on his tea cup.

- "Why? You know it's not your fault".

• "But if I had watched them better then I wouldn't have gotten in trouble. I wouldn't have been punished and I wouldn't have . . . K¡ll€d myself", he whispered the last part.

- "it's not your fault . . . It's their fault".

• ". . ."

- "Wrayth are you hiding something from me?".

• "Y- yes", he looked at Soul Archer small tears welling up in his eyes. Though the Preeminent discouraged being open with others after they escaped from her and found Morro they tried to be more open to each other, though not really with any luck.

- Soul looked at him, the tea was really working. He was surprised that Wrayth didn't didn't realize he is opening up.

• A tear fell down the younger's face and started to tremble remembering how his old life was.

- Soul Archer watched him, he didn't know how to react. It was his fault that his friend was crying now.

• "I- I'm sorry. I shouldn't . . .", he wiped his tears using the sleeve of his hoodie getting up to leave.

- "Wait!", Soul stopped him. "I am the one who has to say sorry".

• Wrayth wasn't in the right state of mind right now, he couldn't really piece together what was going on so without even thinking he hugged Soul Archer. (    (≧∀≦)    )

- Soul stayed in shock, not hugging him back, just after some long seconds.

• Wrayth hugged his friend tighter still scared.

- "Hey . . . It's fine. You're safe", Soul Archer said hugging his friend back.

(THIS WAS SO MUCH FUN! Ahhh! And so wholesome too at the end! Please go check out KeityDevil ! They are a really nice person and I recommend their stories if you like my other ones! I hope you enjoyed this! Bye!)

Word count: 1356

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

1M 38.6K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
137K 2.7K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
364K 21.8K 78
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
166K 4.9K 51
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...