A Different Life

De irishsask

Rory over hears a conversation a week before graduation that changes everything. Mai multe

One
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
forteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty-seven
forty eight
forty-nine
fifty
Epilogue

forty

1.4K 39 0
De irishsask

Finn heard her before he saw her. Rory was home and it sounded like she was having a rather unpleasant call. Finn watched her place her briefcase in the closet and hang her jacket up, he was listening to try and hear who was on the phone. It didn't take long to find out.

"No Grandma, I don't need to invite Grandpa's old business associates to the wedding. The ones that are still relevant to the business and need to be invited have been invited as my business associates."

"Grandma, Grandma, GRANDMA!"

"You need to remember I run two businesses myself with multiple offices and Finn has a business as well. By the time we invite all of our own associates there is no more room for people Grandpa worked with before he retired."

"No Grandma, I will not budge on this. This wedding will be about Finn and I, not about business. If we invited everyone we want, and everyone you want, and Grandmother Francine's requests we would be at over a thousand people. That is just not happening. I told you that you could invite ten non-family couples. Choose carefully as I will not allow more."

"Yes Grandma, I can do that."

"No, I will not change my mind."

"Grandma, I have just walked into the house after work. I have been to Boston, Hartford, New York and Chicago this week. I do not have the energy to fight any longer with you."

"Yes, I'm sure you will think about the way I have spoken to you tonight. Just remember I will not be changing my mind and this is what I do for a living. There is a reason I have the highest win rate in the firm. Goodnight Grandma."

With that Rory walked further into the house and spotted Finn in his spot on the couch where he had been observing her from.

"Hi Honey, how much did you hear?"

"Hey Baby," Finn jumped up and kissed her, "How much do you want me to have heard?"

Rory laughed knowing that meant he had heard everything from when she unlocked the door. "She sent me a list of fifty names to add to the guest list today, on top of the people she had already given us. She is being ridiculous." Rory rested her head on his chest and took a deep breath, breathing in his scent always managed to calm her down.

"Well it sounded like you put her in her place. You seem stressed honey." Finn looked at Rory where she was resting against his chest, he gently brushed her hair off her face.

"It's been a busy week, and it's three months to the wedding now, apparently there are lots of things that we should have done by now. I told my assistant to cancel all my meetings for Monday, I need a long weekend to recover."

"That sounds like a good plan, want me to see if I can do the same? We could take a three day weekend and go somewhere just the two of us. We haven't been anywhere, just the two of us since Australia."

"Finn it's Thursday night, where would we go at such short notice?"

"Babe, You have a plane and I run a hotel chain, I'm pretty sure the possibilities are endless. We are only limited by flight time."

"Okay, you see if you can get Monday off, I'll order chinese and then we can brainstorm on the couch and make out like teenagers."

"How about we make out like teenagers for a little bit first, and then do all that and make out some more?" Finn smirked and lowered Rory down to lay beside him on the couch.

Friday evening found Rory and Finn aboard her jet, heading to Bermuda for the weekend.

"I'm still not sure how we came up with the idea to come here," Rory said, laying on a couch on the plane, her feet on Finn's lap.

"We agreed that you needed a weekend to relax, that ruled out Disney as while you relax there, we still do too much activity and you need some rest as well. I don't want you getting run down." Finn responded as he started to massage her feet.

"Okay, Fine. Just you know I'm not really a lay on the beach person."

"Rory, trust me you will have fun. Tonight we'll just relax in the hotel, it will be too late by the time we get there to do anything. I have something planned for tomorrow, and we will do some sightseeing on Sunday."

"I trust you, I just haven't switched off yet after being in the office all day."

"Close your eyes, try and nap baby, we have three hours to go. If you still can't sleep then we will put a movie on." Finn watched as his fiancee quickly fell asleep, as he massaged her feet and she listened to the white noise of the jet engines.

Saturday morning came and Rory woke up before Finn, she looked around their spacious hotel suite and smiled. She was going to get up and check out the view as it had been dark when they arrived, however the body warmth beside her was too enticing and she slid closer to its heat instead.

At the movement Finn's eyes slowly opened to see what caused it.

"Morning baby, what time is it?"

"I don't know, I just woke up, I haven't looked yet, why?"

"We need to be somewhere by nine thirty."

Rory checked and saw it was eight thirty already, "looks like it's time we got a move on then."

"Share a shower to save time, Kitten?" Finn asked, his voice still husky with sleep.

"Well Mr Morgan, if you move right now, I think you might just persuade me to be eco friendly this morning." At that Rory stood up and allowed her silk nightgown to fall to the floor, before walking naked to the bathroom.

"You're killing me Gilmore," Finn said with a groan.

Finn had arranged for them to spend a day on the water. He had chartered a catamaran, the small crew helped them sail it out into the open water, before they jumped onto jet skis and left the couple alone for the day agreeing to come back that night to help them sail back to the marina.

"Finn this was an awesome idea," Rory said from her position on deck, she was reading a book while sunbathing. Finn had been paddleboarding around the boat while she watched and relaxed.

"I'm glad you like it, now get up. We are going snorkeling."

"Okay, just stay close to me." They spent an hour swimming around and looking at the various fish and marine life.

"This is pretty amazing, it isn't something that I would have even thought to book so thank you Finn for pushing me out of my comfort zone." Rory said once they were dry and back on deck again.

"How would you feel about a different kind of push out of your comfort zone?" Finn asked with a smirk and an eyebrow raise.

"In what way?" Rory asked skeptically.

"I want you Rory, I don't want to wait."

"Okay, let's go below deck."

"No, I mean here." Finn said softly into Rory's ear, he watched her reaction, hearing her breath catch as his hand slowly slid up and under her tank top and started to massage her breasts.

"There is no one near here Rory," Finn said, pushing his erection against her, he removed her shirt quickly, kissing her shoulders and neck. Rory reached back with her hands overhead to run her hands through his hair, as his hands palmed her breasts through her bikini top. Rory reached up again and untied the halter of her bikini freeing her breasts to his caresses. Finn's hands quickly moved to play with her nipples, as he continued kissing and gently biting her neck from his position behind her. Just as Finn was feeling like he had the upper hand, Rory reached behind again and undid the waistband of his shorts, making quick work of pushing them down to his ankles, as he hadn't replaced his underwear after the last swim it left him standing naked behind her, exposed on the open deck out at sea.

Rory pushed her backside back into his erection causing him to moan. In response he quickly pushed her shorts and bikini bottoms to the ground together, as his hands and lips began to get more frantic against her body. Rory takes her hand and guides it towards her sex, he gasps as he feels how ready for him she already is. But Finn is in no hurry today. He gets down on his knees behind her and begins to massage her calves, thighs up to her backside, lightly biting under her buttcheeks, before slowly turning her as he continues to caress her. Soon his mouth is level with her folds, he takes a deep breath inhaling her scent before his tongue peeks out and gently glides back and forth against her slit. He had her pushed against the deck railing as he licked and rubbed against her clit. Rory grabbed his head with a curse, as she felt that build up, pulling him closer.

"Fuck Finn, don't stop now," Rory shouted as the first vibrations of her orgasm power through her.

"Finn, I need you in me." As soon as he makes this request, Finn stands and kisses her, so she can taste herself on his lips, then he turns her around again.

"Rory, hold onto the railing," Finn orders as he pulls her hips back, and gets her to spread her legs and bend over, quickly he enters her, making it her turn to gasp as he fills her roughly. One of his hands drops to her clit and he begins to gently circle it as his other hand continues to palm her breast. Before long, Finn starts to increase the pace, so he has to release her breast to allow himself a free hand to grab her hip so that he can pound into her harder. Rory used the leverage of the rail to push back into him so she could match him thrust for thrust as he started to rub and pinch her clit with a greater intensity until they both came screaming into the open air.

"Holy Fuck Finn, I can't believe we just did that," Rory said as soon as she could speak again.

"That was fucking fantastic. Thank you for trying that, I love you." Finn gave her shoulder a gentle kiss as he reached down for her hand to lead her below deck, for a proper rest this time.

The next day the couple spent time sightseeing. They took a tour of St. George where Rory marveled at the history of the site. After lunch they visited one of the crystal caves, before wandering in and out of the various stores and establishments lining Front Street in Hamilton. Just generally relaxing and taking time away from the stress of real life. They needed this time to remain in a bubble of intimacy. By the time Monday came around and they were back on the jet heading towards New York, the couple were fully relaxed, sated and mentally prepared for the final three months of build up to their own wedding.

"Thank you Finn, I needed this weekend and I didn't even know it." Rory said from her position in his lap.

"Rory we have been over this, I will always try to anticipate and meet your needs. I'm just glad that I was right about them this time," Finn said, kissing his fiancee's temple.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

466K 13.5K 31
MATILDA. "ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ɢᴏ. ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡ ᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ғᴜʟʟ ᴏғ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ, ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ɪɴᴠɪᴛᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ sʜᴏᴡᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ" season 2...
210K 7.1K 22
𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐄𝐍 has been living with her dad and traveling the world with her grandparents for her entire life. When Christopher decides sh...
876K 17.3K 116
This story picks up where "Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life" leaves off-- Lorelai and Luke are married and Rory announces she is pregnant. How does...
23.4K 1K 75
Rory said no to Logan's proposal seven years ago and it was the last time she had seen any of them. She had not seen Logan since her graduation, she...