HEART LIKE YOURS | H.POTTER

By Louis12342

Book 1 of the Heart like yours series (HARRY POTTER) * (HARRY POTTER SERIES) |Prisoner of Azkaban to Deathly... More

INTRODUCTION
000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
059
060
061
062
063
064
065
066
067
068
069
070
071
072
073
074
075
076
077
078
079
080
081
082
083
EPILOGUE
ALTERNATE ENDING
THE WEDDING
MEETING TEDDY
SAMANTHA AND JAMES POTTER
ALBUS POTTER
LILY POTTER
New Book
Coming Soon

037

1.6K 44 1
By Louis12342

THE GRIMMAULD PLACE-037

SIRIUS'S HOUSE AND THE HEADQUARTERS OF THE ORDER OF THE PHOENIX

On the third of August, the Weasleys-Blacks were staying at Grimmauld Place which was Sirius's childhood home. Diana was excited to spend time with her father who she hadn't seen in a year or so and she missed him so much. She descended down the stairs, into the kitchen of the Grimmauld Place as she slid to a stop and stood at the doorway of the dining room. Diana smiled mischievously as she stuck up behind her twin, who was talking with their father and Remus.

Sammy had forgiven their father for what happened, yet not fully. He still wasn't pleased with him but he didn't hate Sirius as he did before. Diana took out a tube of green dust, something she and her twin brothers made, and dumped a small amount in her hand. She made eye contact with her father and Remus before blowing the dust into Sammy's hair.

Slowly, Sam's dirty brown hair started to turn a neon green which he didn't notice right away as Diana covered her mouth and ran out of the room. She hurried up the stairs, tripping up a few as she heard a loud 'Diana!' and heavy footsteps running up the stairs towards her.

She burst into her and Hermione's room, yelling. "Hermione, help me!"

She ran behind an unfazed Hermione, holding onto her shoulders as her twin burst into the room with his face red with anger. "Diana, what the hell this is?"

Diana peaked around Hermione. "Um, dying your hair?"

"Green? That's the color you choose. Anything but green." Sammy complained as he messed with his hair.

"Well..." She let out a nervous laugh. "We have pink, purple, yellow, lime, orange, white, black, red—"

Sam huffed, irritated. "I got it. Why didn't you use pink or purple?"

"Ran out," Diana shrugged. "You don't look that bad."

"That bad?! I look like a vegetable!" Sam whined.

"Yeah, mate. I agree with Ana." Ron tried reassuring his brother.

"You're not helping, Ronald." Sam gave him a look. "I'm gonna try and wash this out."

As he left the bedroom, Hermione pulled away from Diana and sat down. "A group of the order is going to get Harry tonight,"

"What do you think will happen to him?" Diana asked, worried about the boy. "In the trail, I mean,"

They had found out that Harry used underage magic and was waiting for a trial. Diana couldn't help, but feel worried about him.

"Dumbledore will help him. I'm sure of it," Hermione says, as Diana lies on the bed with her head on her lap.

An hour or two later, the door slowly opened causing Diana to shoot up off the bed so quickly that she startled Hermione, who was reading a book. The blonde hurried over, flinging herself in Harry's arms, nearly knocking him flat.

"Are you alright? We overheard them talking about the Dementor attack. You must tell us everything," Hermione spoke, putting her book and standing up.

Ron stood next to his friend as his sister pulled away from his best friend. "Let him breathe, Hermione, Ana."

"And this hearing at the Ministry. It's just outrageous." Hermione said. "I've looked it up. They simply can't expel you. It's completely unfair."

Harry nodded, taking Dia's hand, and walked farther into the room. "Yeah. There's a lot of that going around at the moment. So, what is this place?"

"It's headquarters," Ron answered.

"—Of the Order of the Phoenix. It's a secret society," Diana explained, letting go of his hand and sitting on the bed. "Dumbledore formed it back when they fought Voldemort,"

Hermione and Ron flinched slightly when she said his name. Like her mother, Diana wasn't afraid of his name.

"Couldn't have put any of this in a letter, I suppose?" Harry asked, looking sourly at his friends. No one answered. "I've gone all summer without a scrap of news."

"We wanted to write, mate. Really, we did." Ron said, sadly. "Only... "

"Only what?" The raven-haired boy stressed. He watched as Diana, Mione, and Ron glanced at each other.

"Only Dumbledore made us swear not to tell you anything." Hermione was the one to answer.

"Dumbledore said that? But why would he keep me in the dark? Maybe I could help. After all, I'm the one who saw Voldemort return, I'm the one who fought him, who saw Cedric Diggory get killed." Harry says, with anger laced in his voice.

The Weasley twins appeared within thin air on each side of Diana, startling her. Fred smirked, wrapping his arm around his sister. "Harry thought we heard your dulcet tones."

"Don't bottle it up, though, mate," George added.

"If you're all done shouting, do you wanna hear something a little more interesting?"  Fred asked.

"Yeah," Harry murmured, watching as the redhead pulled out an ear. He frowned in confusion. "What is that?"

"This is an Extendable Ear,"  Diana answered, taking the ear in her hand.  "Really useful. Fred, George, and I invented it. Only that we've had to stop using them because Aunt Molly found out and went berserk."

Everyone moved out into the hallway and stood around the staircase as George lowered the ear. Whispers of the order came through the ear, Sirius, Joanna, Molly, and lastly Snape's voice came out of it as Ginny and Sam had joined.

Harry looked up at his friends. "Snape's part of the Order?" 

"Git," Ron muttered.

Diana looked down and saw Crookstanks staring at the ear. Her eyes widened as she repeatedly tapped on her twin brothers' shoulders.

"Crookstanks! Bring it up! Bring it up!" She whispered shouted.

But it was too late, Crookstanks started playing with ear.

"Crookstanks. Leave it alone," Hermione whispered yelled.

"Hermione, I hate your cat," Ron said as Crookstanks had bitten off the ear and ran away. Everyone started downstairs, leaving Diana, Ginny, and Sam behind.

"Why do you look like a vegetable?" Ginny looked at her brother, weirdly. 

"Why don't you ask Diana. It won't come out by the way," Sam said, glaring at his twin.

Diana smiled sheepishly, backing away slowly. "Uh, about that." She laughed, nervously, "The twins and I haven't worked out the flaws with the dust and—well, we sorta don't know when it's going to come out,"

Sam blinked at her. "You're telling me that I have to go to Hogwarts looking like a green gremlin."

"Yeah, basically." Diana laughed nervously.

"Diana, you have five seconds to run, before I kill you."

"Shit," Diana muttered as she sprinted down the stair. With three stairs left, she jumped off them and almost ran into Harry, who was standing in front of her dad, mom, and Remus.

Remus looked down at the girl, who wedged herself between the four of them. "What did you do?"

Diana glanced at him. "Why do you think I did something?"

"Because you always pranking people." He replied, hearing footsteps coming down the stairs. 

Sirius, Joanna, and Harry watched in amusement as Diana looked at the staircase terrified. "Um, well you see, I may or may not have tested one of the twins and my inventions on Sam—"

"Diana, I'm gonna kill you!" Sam yelled, coming down the stairs. He stood at the bottom of the stairs, breathing heavily.

"Oh my god." Joanna covered her mouth from laughing at her son.

Sam gave his mother a look. "This is not funny! Diana, you need to find a way for this to come out,"

"Uh, I can't," Diana hid behind Remus and looked over his shoulder.

"What do you mean you can't?"

Diana smiled, mischievously. "I mean, I can, but I don't want to. I think you look good as a gremlin."

Sam stared at her. "I'm going to murder you,"

Diana's eyes widened before she bolted down the stairs to the dining room. Sam gave Harry a tight smile and patted him on the back.

"Good luck with that, mate. Best of luck," He disappeared down the stairs.

Harry frowned in confusion. "What does that mean?"

Joanna shook her head, hearing her daughter yell from downstairs. She patted the boy on his shoulder. "Oblivious as always."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 1.5K 55
"Oh, would you look at that! Malfoy knocked Snape up. That's a shame you have to associate with her. Now you can't do anything when I kiss your littl...
907 48 16
Lily's life with her twin brother has been boring but calm. Mostly. After getting accepted into Hogwarts, she's pushed away by the only person she ne...
35.6K 900 83
โˆ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ ๐ฎ๐ข๐๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž โˆ ใ€– Harry Potter x Fem!reader - Mas...
27.3K 1.1K 51
โI was just looking for an empty compartment and what do I do? I get pulled into the biggest shit show of my life.โž โSorry.โž โIt's okay, I...