L.O.K.S (Quotes)

By Greo25

Man...I just be thinkin More

The Story Untold
11's rise
That feelin
Heartsmith
11's start
Caraterem Bestiae
Healthty Habits
Co-creators
Orange CD
Goodbye...
Seeded Visionary
The sound of silence
The Marathon
Lightbringer Solider
No pass, No way
The mystery within
Let the Sun, shine, shine on me
3rd๐Ÿ‘ thoughts: The apple
Blade of grass
Soul bank
Tommorow is today
3rd๐Ÿ‘ thoughts: The Holy Spirit
Affirmation: Ogun's Sword
3rd๐Ÿ‘ thoughts: Rest. In. POWER
Afrikan Proverb[1]
Dead hearts
For the Record
3rd๐Ÿ‘ thoughts: Whats next?
Their are strings on we
Nature Affirmation: Air
Doubts
๏ฟผSharp Tongues
Players in the game
Rare Flowers
Food for Thought
The Many
Lighthouse
Sticka Bugs
NSA Youngboy
Nature vs Nurture
The Ether
Eye of the Needle
Light only you see
Skull Flowers
Trainstop thought

3rd๐Ÿ‘ thoughts: One Banner

3 1 0
By Greo25

Their is no greater strength than in numbers. If enough people are woven together by a single North Star, nothing on this rock can rip or ear that fabric apart.

Why are Lions "King of the Jungle?" Honesty if we're being real Tigers have the rightful claim to the throne. They're bigger, have the larger teeth, unlike the male lions Tigers hunt for their food, and they actually live in the jungle. On paper they are the greater animal.

Though one thing separates them from the Usurpers of the throne. Tigers live alone while Lions live in Prides. That's what crowns Lions King. The Lion knows that in life their is strength in numbers, all be it those individuals must be strong for a indomitable collective.

A lions "Pride" is their Pride. A smart king knows that when the collective is on one accord, even the sun will be burned by their aligned minds. Have enough ants and you can move a mountain.

All this to say, at the end of the day, if people rise up rallying behind one banner soon enough that banner will be the only one flying.

~ QtheGreo ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 6.4K 41
"You know Aamir, I am not capable of being a good wife. You know that I won't be able to perform duties of a wife than why you keep sending marriage...
5.1M 278K 59
#1 in What's hot list and still counting going on. Allahamdulilah. Thank you my beautiful readers. "You're a bad omen.. If anyone see your face first...
89.5K 8.8K 80
In the face of the powerful, young and roguishly handsome landlord Choudhary Shah-Nawaz Qureshi, only Mehar-Bano was the one to oppose his patriarcha...
11.2K 454 60
Ben and his wife, Kayla, are foster parents who take in kids who have had a difficult start to life to share all the love they can give. It was a dre...