A Sheep Among Wolves

By barngrjl

When Leah is gifted with an abusive mate, you'd think she would give up on werewolves altogether. But a new e... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue

Chapter 27

10.7K 518 20
By barngrjl

Leah

I sit in my room and wait somewhat impatiently for Alex’s instructions. Nerves roil my stomach, and my knee bounces up and down as I sit on my bed. Penny had me shower and shave what felt like my entire body before slathering myself with some special lotion that she says will heighten my natural scent. She said it would make Alex go crazy.

Nothing wrong with that.

I wasn’t sure where we were going so I put on some of the lace that Penny made me buy on that first shopping trip under some regular clothes, hoping Alex would appreciate my efforts. I stood, pacing anxiously across the room.

‘I can hear you pacing through the floorboards, little one.’ Alex’s amused voice flits through my mind. I can’t help but grin.

‘I can barely contain my excitement, baby.’ I say with as much confidence as I can muster.

‘Well, come downstairs and let me sweep you off your feet.’ He muses and I can almost hear his laughter in my mind.

I leave my room quickly, wiping my sweaty hands on my jeans as I descend the stairs. Once I reach the bottom, I see Alex waiting patiently by the front door for me. When he sees me, his eyes light up and he holds his arms out for me and relief at seeing him floods through me. I throw myself into his arms and he scoops me up close to his chest, tucking his face into my neck. He breathes in deep then lets out a low, guttural growl that makes me shiver in his arms.

“You smell… incredible.” He murmurs, trailing his nose up the column of my neck. I smile shyly at him as I pull away.

“Penny gave me some lotion to bring out my scent.” I say and he growls again, pulling me in tighter. I can feel the hard column of his erection against my stomach and can’t stop the small gasp of surprise.

“Please don’t mention my sister right now.” He pleads before swinging down to collect me in his arms. He tucks me close to him and continues to sniff me as he carries me to his car, slipping me in before buckling my seatbelt.

“Where are we going?” I ask, once he slips in the car next to me.

“It’s a surprise.” He says with a wide smile before winking at me. I chuckle a little and blush when his hand reaches over to hold mine. He entwines our fingers together and runs his thumb in a soothing circle along my skin. The contact both calms me and makes me want him even more.

We drive in a contented silence, my body buzzing with excitement and nerves as I look out the window trying to ascertain where he’s taking me. His eyes keep flitting to me, a small smile taking over his face as he watches me.

“What are you smiling about?” I ask him curiously and he chuckles again.

“You’re practically bouncing in your seat, little one. Do you need to use the bathroom?” He asks, teasing me. I scoff and shake my head.

“No. I’m just excited. I want to see what you’ve done.” I say and he takes a deep breath.

“I hope you like it.” He murmurs, more to himself.

“I don’t think there’s anything you could do that I wouldn’t like.” I say, my voice breathy and dripping with seduction. He growls a little again, more of a warning this time that makes me laugh a full belly laugh. He watches me with amusement, his eyes soft and affectionate.

He pulls up in front of a small, secluded cabin on the edge of the pack and I turn to look at him.

“Where are we?” I ask and he takes a deep breath.

“My family’s cabin. We always came out here for a week or two in the summer. There’s a small pond back there.” He says pointing to a cluster of trees.

“Too bad it’s winter and probably frozen.” I huff and he smiles at me.

“I’ll bring you back in the summer. We can go swimming and have a picnic.” He says and my heart flutters at him making plans for us.

“I’d like that.” I say quietly.

He springs out of the car and rounds the front faster than my eyes can track until he pulls my door open. I watch him as he unbuckles my seatbelt and pulls me out gently, hoisting me up in his arms and crossing the small porch quickly. He pushes the door open and carries me inside. My eyes adjust to the darkness of the cabin as he carries me up the stairs. There looks to only be one bedroom and a faint glow flickers inside the small room. He sets me down gently and my mouth drops as I survey what he’s done.

Candles line every inch they can. Bouquets of beautiful flowers line everywhere candles aren’t and the bed appears freshly made, the linen smelling clean.

“Alex…” I trail off, at a loss for words.

“Is this… ok?” He asks nervously and I huff out a laugh.

“Ok? Alex, this is incredible. The sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me.” I say, emotion clogging my throat.

“You know what the best part is?” He asks quietly, his arms circling my waist.

“What?”

“This is just the beginning.” He murmurs in my ear. I wide smile flashes across my face, and I sit up on tip toes to press my lips to his. He groans in response before pulling away gently.

“You can change your mind whenever you want. You tell me to stop, and I will. No questions asked.” He says obviously nervous. I shake my head, still smiling.

“I want this. I want you.” I say firmly and his hold on me tightens.

“Did you eat today, little one?” He asks and I nod.

“Yes. Before you picked me up.” I say. “Why?” He chuckles as his eyes darken.

“Because you’re going to need your energy.” He says with a devious smile before picking me up and chucking me on the bed.

I squeal before a laugh pours from me as I bounce on the soft mattress. He chuckles and stalks towards me, ripping his shirt over his head in the process. I bite my bottom lip as I survey his chest and abs, the smattering of dark hair leading down into his jeans like a map to the greatest treasure. He leans over me and captures my lips with his. He kisses me sweetly, gently as he trails his hands over my body. I feel my heart pounding in my chest and break away from the kiss to take a few deep breaths.

“You ok, little one?” Alex asks, trailing kisses down my neck.

“Yes. Just a little nervous. Will the marking hurt?” I ask and he shakes his head.

“No. It feels amazing.” He says with a warm smile that eases some of my worry. “But let’s get you ready first.” He says smugly.

“What do you-“ Before I can finish my question, I feel my shirt ripped from my body. Alex surveys the dark purple lace encasing my breasts and growls in approval.

“Fuck, Leah. You’re gorgeous.” He says his lips descending on my flesh. He licks and sucks his way down my torso. I close my eyes and savor the sensations, curling my fingers in his soft hair.

He lowers himself between my legs still kissing me gently everywhere his lips can reach. He pops the button of my jeans and lowers the zipper. I watch him with a warm smile as his eyes pop up to survey my reaction.

“Is this ok?” He asks and I nod, lifting my hips so he can slip them down my legs. With much more confidence than I knew I possessed, I allowed my legs to fall apart, spreading myself open for him. He smiles broadly, trailing his hands up my legs to my thighs. He situates himself between my legs and goes back to kissing me.

“You won’t leave me, will you? While I’m asleep?” I ask and he shakes his head.

“Not for a single moment. I promise.” He says firmly and my heart flutters.

“I love you, Alex.” I say quietly, still a little shy. His blinding smile erases any anxiety.

“I love you, my sweet girl.” He murmurs before pressing his lips back to mine.

His hands trail my body until they reach the lace separating him from my core. He slips his hand under the thin fabric and rubs small circles on my clit, making me gasp. I thread my tongue with his as I feel myself dampen for him. He groans when he feels the wetness seep from me. He reaches down further, slipping a finger into me gently. I moan at the sensation, already feeling full. I can’t imagine how he will fit. He twists his wrist so he can continue to rub my clit. The combination of him kissing me and his hand working me over makes a fire build in my belly. I spread my legs further on impulse and he growls in approval, slipping a second finger into me. There’s a slight burn, but it quickly recedes, and blinding pleasure takes its place.

“God, Leah. The sounds you make. I could listen to you all day.”

“Alex, I’m so close.” My voice comes out whiny and he chuckles a little. He leans down to suck on the place he will mark soon.

“I’ll take care of you, little one. Just let go. Scream for me.”

He sucks that spot harder and slips his fingers in further. The mixture has me seeing white spots as my eyes slam shut. I arch my body into him as I shatter under his hand. I cry his name, knowing how much he loves it, as he brings me down from my high. My legs are shaky, I’m breathing heavy, and I feel a thin sheet of sweat spread along my body. Alex pulls his hand from me and gives me a wicked smile.

“Ready for another?”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

456K 14.2K 59
My wolf Flicker start roaming my head demanding to go towards our mate. And I did just that, I started looking for him. And my eyes stopped at a gro...
1.1M 27.8K 35
"I-I'm sorry for waking you up. Please forgive me Alpha." She basically threw herself to her knees and bared her neck: a sign of submission. I sighed...
1.1M 29.5K 40
With his eyes trained on me he growls, "Unchain me." The supervisor chirps quietly, "I can't." His head swivels to her, and his fists are cle...
17.6K 235 34
Adelaide meets her mate on the day she turns eighteen. However, she has a secret that no one knows about, not even her best friend. How long will she...