𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐎 ✔️

By Lia2NE1

A Paradise mansion spin off, following the lives of some the islanders after being in the mansion. For bette... More

Paradise Too - SEASON 1
♡︎Episode 1
♡︎Episode 2
♡︎Episode 3
♡︎Episode 4
♡︎Episode 5
♡︎Episode 6
♡︎Episode 7
♡︎Episode 8
♡︎Episode 10 - Season Finale
Paradise Too - SEASON 2
♡︎Episode 1 S2
♡︎Episode 2 S2
♡︎Episode 3 S2
♡︎Episode 4 S2
♡︎Episode 5 S2
♡︎Episode 6 S2
♡︎Episode 7 S2
♡︎Episode 8 S2
♡︎Episode 9 S2
♡︎Episode 10 S2 - Season Finale
Paradise Too - SEASON 3
♡︎Episode 1 S3
♡︎Episode 2 S3
♡︎Episode 3 S3
♡︎Episode 4 S3
♡︎Episode 5 S3
♡︎Episode 6 S3
♡︎Episode 7 S3
♡︎Episode 8 S3

♡︎Episode 9

2.5K 191 754
By Lia2NE1

✨✨
〰️𝑃𝐴𝑅𝐴𝐷𝐼𝑆𝐸 𝑇𝑂𝑂〰️

ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ, ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ʙᴇ sᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sᴘᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs. ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴀsᴏɴ ғɪɴᴀʟᴇ ♡︎

Another two weeks had flown by. Letting out a tired yawn, Jungkook runs his hands through his hair as he shirtlessly makes his way to the kitchen. Standing in the kitchen, Ashlyn's dad Meverick, chuckles at Jungkook's tiredly frustrated face as he sips his coffee.

Meverick:"Rough night?"

Jungkook sighs and kisses his teeth after slamming the fridge door shut.

Jungkook:"Don't even get me started. Ash has been nothing but moody and emotional."

Fearing for his life, Jungkook looks back, making sure Ashlyn wasn't over hearing before he continued.

Jungkook:"She gets up every five minutes to pee or be sick and she drags me along with her, because she don't wanna go alone. Like I can't get five minutes of sleep. On top of that, she cries over everything and I seriously mean everything. I turned the over way to sleep on my side and she starts balling, saying that I turned the other way because I don't love her. Oh don't even get me started on how she gets mad at me for every little thing."

Meverick:"Yelling in Maori?"

Jungkook:"Screaming at me in Maori. Like I even understand what the hell she's saying."

Jungkook tiredly shakes his head while Meverick laughs as his distress and pats him on the back.

Meverick:"Son, I've been there. The best advice I can give you. Is hide. Especially when they start yelling in another language."

Jungkook softly chuckles and nods as he pours himself a bowl of cereal.

Jungkook:"What was mum like when she was pregnant with Ash?"

Meverick:"An utter nightmare, that's what."

Evelyn:"Meverick!"

Ashlyn's mum steps into the kitchen, shaking her head after overhearing their conversation.

Evelyn:"I was not a nightmare. And neither is Ashlyn, Jungkook. It's just hormones. You've just got to support her."

Jungkook:"I do support her. But she don't know what she wants bruv. One minute she wants to eat, next minute she gets upset because I offered her food and she feels sick."

Evelyn smiles and rubs Jungkook's arm while he complains.

Evelyn:"Don't worry, the first trimester is always the worst. But it'll pass hunny."

Meverick:"Yeah that's what you think."

Evelyn playfully hits Meverick'a shoulder and shakes her head while Jungkook chuckles. But his chuckles come to a halt when the three of them overhear Ashlyn's footsteps coming down the stairs. Jungkook physically gulps he braces himself for a potentially moody Ashlyn.

And with that, Ashlyn tiredly makes her way into the kitchen, her hair messily falling down her shoulders and an oversized dressing gown over her.

Jungkook:"Morning baby. You look beautiful today."

A deadly glare is thrown Jungkook's way when Ashlyn turns to look at him. Evelyn nervously bites her lip while Meverick sneaks out the kitchen, to avoid the wrath of his daughter.

Ashlyn:"Shut up no I don't. Why are you lying?"

With wide eyes and his mouth hung open Jungkook looks to Ashlyn's mum who awkwardly chuckles, while Ashlyn slams a bowl down on the counter and grabs the box of cereal.

Jungkook:"Do you want me to make you breakfast baby?"

Ashlyn:"No I just want you to leave me alone!! You're being so mean to me!!!"

Jungkook:"Wha—"

Jungkook throws his head back as Ashlyn suddenly breaks down in tears and sobs into her hands.

Evelyn:"Aw Ashlyn hunny. Jungkook apologies now."

Jungkook:"For what?!"

Jungkook stares in disbelief while Evelyn wraps her arms around a sobbing Ashlyn. Letting out a sigh, Jungkook runs his hand across his face before rolling his eyes.

Jungkook:"I'm sorry baby. I didn't mean to upset you."

Sniffing and hiccuping, Ashlyn looks up at Jungkook as she pouts.

Ashlyn:"You promise?"

Jungkook:"Yes I promise."

Ashlyn finally smiles softly and wraps her arms around Jungkook's waist while hugging him. Jungkook on the other hand shakes his head and looks over at Evelyn who gives him a thumbs up and giggles.

Evelyn:"Oh by the way, are you guys hoping to tell everyone soon? Jungkook have you told your family about the baby?"

Jungkook:"Only my mum knows for now. But yeah, I guess we do need to start thinking about telling everyone."

Jungkook looks down at Ashlyn as she keeps her arms around him and nods.

Ashlyn:"Yeah it'd be nice to let everyone know the news and not have to keep it a secret."

Evelyn:"Well you guys are more than welcome to throw something here. Jungkook you can invite your family and you guys can invite all your friends. I'm more than happy to cook."

Ashlyn:"Aw thanks mum. You're so sweet oh my god."

Jungkook:"Ash man, for fuck sake."

Jungkook kisses his teeth and rolls his eyes as Ashlyn once again breaks down into a waterfall of tears, and sobs against his chest.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Back at the 2tae mansion, after weeks spent together back in each others company, both Taesan and Tae were more than happy to get the wedding plans back on track.

Gawking over her beautiful wedding dress, Taesan smiles as she zipped up the bagging and hung it up in her large walk in closet. But despite the happy atmosphere, Taesan couldn't help but feel a slight guilt at the fact that Tae hadn't spoken to his mother.

With that in mind, Taesan makes her way downstairs into the enormous front room, where her fiancé was stood; hand on his hip and the phone to his ear.

Taehyung:"Oui, il y aura on moins deux cent ou trois cent qui vient. Bas moi et San on essaye de garder le mariage petit."

Smiling softly, Taesan sits herself down on the couch as she watches Tae wrap up his conversation. After hanging up the phone, Tae takes a seat next to Taesan and wraps his arm around her waist.

Taesan:"You okay?"

Taehyung;"Yeah, just on the phone to the wedding planner just trying to sort out the guest list."

Taesan bites her lip and frowns slightly as she watches Tae look down in thought.

Taesan:"You think your parents will come?..."

Tae throws his head back to sigh as he shakes his head. Ever since the argument with his mother and him and Taesan getting back together, Tae hadn't spoken to his parents. Due to his father being a busy businessman, Tae was used to not always seeing his father around, but Tae certainly wasn't used to not having or speaking to his mother. The two were extremely close and had never gone without speaking to one another. But the weeks going by without hearing a word from his parents was weighing extremely heavy on his heart and Taesan could tell.

Taesan:"Maybe you should fly down to Paris and try and talk to them. I'd hate to think your parents weren't going to be there to see their only son get married."

Taehyung:"San honestly, it's just a sacrifice I'm going to have to make. I don't want to argue with them, especially not my mother, but at the end of the day, I want to marry you, and that's not going to change. Not for them, not for anyone. So if they don't want to come to the wedding. I guess that's just how it's going to be."

Taesan softly holds onto Tae's hand; admiring his determination, but still feeling guilty that it had gotten to a point where he had to choose between her or his parents. But before she had time to say something, both her and Tae's attention is pulled towards his ringing phone.

Taehyung:"Hey bro what's up."

Taesan:"Hey Jungkook."

Both Tae and Taesan smile as they lean in closer to the phone, Jungkook speaks.

Jungkook:"What's up guys...what you lot doing this evening?"

Taehyung:"Uh nothing I don't think."

Jungkook:"Calm, we're having like a little gathering at Ash's parents house tonight so, obviously you and T are invited to come along."

Taehyung:"Sure we'll be delighted to come."

Taesan:"Jungkook where's Ashlyn? Feel like I haven't seen her in ages."

Jungkook:"She's uh...she just ain't been feeling too well so she was just resting, but she's doing better. So you lot will see her tonight."

Both Tae and Taesan smile; obviously to the fact that Jungkook was trying to keep the phone as far away as possible, to avoid the possibility of them over hearing Ashlyn crying randomly in the bathroom.

Taehyung:"Well we look forward to seeing you guys later."

Jungkook:"Alright in a bit bro. Bye T."

Taesan:"Byee."

Once Jungkook hangs up the call, Taesan turns to Tae with slight furrowed brows.

Taesan:"I wonder why there having a gathering."

Taehyung:"I don't know, maybe they're planning on telling us something. Maybe Jungkook is finally planning on proposing to Ash."

Taesan:"Aw maybe he is. That would be so cute."

Tae nods as he wraps his arm around Taesan's shoulders as she leans onto his chest.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Later that same night, Evelyn finishes preparing dinner for all the guest to arrive. Standing in the kitchen with her; Ashlyn tries to pick at the food, making her mum slap her hand away.

Evelyn:"Ashlyn that's for the guest."

Ashlyn:"But I'm hungry."

Evelyn:"Well your going to have to wait."

Ashlyn frowns as she throws her arms down in a strop.

Ashlyn:"But that's not fair. Babe!!!"

From the other room, Jungkook lets out a sigh when Ashlyn calls for him. Meverick let's out a chuckle as he sips a can of beer and looks at Jungkook.

Meverick:"I wouldn't keep her waiting if I was you."

Ashlyn:"Babe!!!!!"

Jungkook lets out a groan as he throws his head back and stands up; heading into the kitchen.

Jungkook:"What now?"

Ashlyn:"What do you mean, what now? Your so mean to me!! Just say you hate me then!"

The moment tears rush to Ashlyn's eyes, Jungkook sighs and places his hands on her shoulders.

Jungkook:"Ay stop that. None of that, no more crying."

Ashlyn:"But—"

Jungkook:"Aht. I said no more crying. Tonight your gonna be happy understood?"

Ashlyn pouts with teary eyes as she slowly nods. But Jungkook being the usual softy for criers, caves in and lets out a sigh.

Jungkook:"Come here."

Ashlyn sniffles as she hugs Jungkook tightly while he shakes his head and lets her cry for a few moments.

Evelyn:"Ashlyn you can eat when everyone gets here—"

Ashlyn:"Waiho ahau anake!"

With her hands raised Evelyn backs away while Jungkook chuckles and comforts his hormonal girlfriend.

It doesn't take too much time for guest to finally start arriving. With Jungkook opening the door, he greets his family. Wrapping his arms around his mum as she kisses his cheek, before he hugs his older sister.

Chandice:"Hey J......I tried to invite Daniella but she didn't..."

Jungkook:"It's cool man. I wouldn't want her here anyways."

Chandice smiles sadly as she hugs Jungkook and steps into the house along with his other siblings. Calvin comes along with his wife, while Tanisha steps in typing away on her phone and Devon following behind.

Stepping into the living room, the atmosphere is filled with a loving environment when Jungkook's family greet and interact with Ashlyn and her parents.

The next guest to arrive is Cam with Nevaeh, Janet with Isaac and Tae and Taesan following behind.

Jungkook:"Hey guys, thanks for making it."

Janet:"You're welcome. Thanks for the invite. But what's the occasion."

As Janet bends down to help Isaac take off his coat, she looks up at Jungkook.

Jungkook:"Patience, you'll find out."

As the other laugh and make their way inside the living room to greet Ashlyn, Cam turns to Jungkook while she carries Navaeh in her arms.

Cam:"This is a pregnancy announcement isn't it?"

Jungkook:"Cam for the love of God, I beg you act clueless and surprised. I've been dealing with Ash crying all day, I can't take it. And you'll set her off."

Cam throws her head back and laugh as Jungkook rubs his forehead.

Cam:"My lips are sealed. I'll let you guys have your moment."

Jungkook:"Thank you."

Both Cam and Jungkook chuckle as they make their way into the living room along with everyone. But Jungkook immediately lets out a sigh when he sees Aisha already all over Tae.

Aisha:"Tae yuh need fi com see mi more sexy."

Tae chuckles and nods as Aisha raises her eyebrows up and down.

Taehyung:"I'll try and visit you more often Aisha, I promise."

Aisha:"Lawd Jesus, Tae yuh a guh mek mi blush."

Jungkook:"Disgusting."

Taesan chuckles with amusement while Jungkook shakes his head and look at them in disgust.

Ashlyn:"Is everyone hungry? There's food, let's eat!"

Jungkook chuckles as Ashlyn is the first to head to the kitchen for food, while everyone follows after, to dig in to the delicious meal Evelyn had cooked for everyone.

After some time unwinding, eating and conversation. Both Ashlyn and Jungkook glance to each other and smile before standing together.

Jungkook:"Alright can we get everyone's attention real quick."

Everyone falls silent as the turn their attention back to Ashlyn and Jungkook.

Jungkook:"I know some of you are wondering what's the occasion. Some of you know already, but we just wanted to gather all our close friends and family together to share some exciting news."

Jungkook turns to Ashlyn and smiles as she does too.

Ashlyn:"We're having a baby!"

Everyone erupts in cheers and screams as Ashlyn and Jungkook break into wide smiles.

Taesan:"Oh my god congratulations!"

Ashlyn:"Thank you!"

Taesan sends a tight hug over to both Ashlyn and Jungkook, as does Tae after congratulating them.

Janet:"How far along are you?"

Ashlyn:"Eight weeks."

Cam:"No wonder we've barely seen you. Congratulations you little cry baby."

Ashlyn chuckles with teary eyes as she hugs Cam tightly. While the rest of the family surround Ashlyn with words of congratulations, Jungkook momentarily look down at his phone and smiles, before tapping Ashlyn on the shoulder.

Jungkook:"I got surprise for you baby."

Ashlyn:"For me?"

Jungkook smiles as he nods.

Jungkook:"Wait here."

Ashlyn nervously smiles as everyone watches Jungkook head to the front door. After hearing him open the front door, sudden footsteps make their way to the living room.

Sunmi:"Hi!!"

With tears suddenly running down her cheeks, Ashlyn screams and runs towards Sunmi with a tight hug.

Ashlyn:"Oh my god I've missed you."

Sobbing on her shoulder, Ashlyn hugs Sunmi tightly after not having seen her in so long; with her and Namjoon now living in Italy.

Sunmi:"I've missed you too, congratulations on the baby!"

Namjoon:"Congratulations to the two of you."

Jungkook smiles as Ashlyn breaks down into tears and hugs both Namjoon and Sunmi tightly.

Ashlyn:"Thank you so much for coming guys. That means a lot." 

Namjoon:"Of course."

Sunmi:"We couldn't miss this announcement. So proud of you guys."

Jungkook:"Thank you guys."

Ashlyn turns to Jungkook and hugs him tightly as he kisses her forehead. And with that the night of celebration continues.

ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪs sʜᴏʀᴛ ʙᴜᴛ sᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ! ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴀsᴏɴ ғɪɴᴀʟᴇ sᴏ ʙᴜᴄᴋʟᴇ ᴜᴘ!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 153K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
4M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
60.8K 3.1K 22
"I love you too much, which is why it hurts me to have to do this." ©BadBusanBxtchesOnly 2019 Started: 1/20/2019 Ended: 12/10/2020 HIGHEST RANKING: #...
2K 207 29
"How good are you at keeping secrets?" "Very." ⌓ ⌓ ⌓ WHAT READERS HAVE SAID ABOUT AFTERGLOW TaehyungieDrea : "I think I just fell in love with your w...