ShiVi OS - Shiddat (18+)

sunsaathiyaa

What happens when Navratri goes with a twist? Еще

me time
warning

shiddat

8.2K 166 71
sunsaathiyaa

"Tum dono ek doosre se akele baat karlo, iss baar koi galti nahi chahiye mujhe!" Suman announced as she practically pushed both Shiva and Disha out on the terrace to talk. It was Navratri, an auspicious day for her husband to find a new wife. 'Over my dead body!' She thought determinedly.

Shiva moved away in a typical 'gentlemanly' fashion and let Disha lead the way. Gentleman. That goddamn word was the bane of her existence. She didn't have much time to dwell in her misery, because she had to spy. Yes, she was stalking her own husband. No, she did not regret it for a second.

They had moved to the terrace, where she couldn't really spy on them without making it obvious. So, instead she chose to stand near the door and eavesdrop. All she could hear was muffled laughter and voices and the girl's annoying giggle at everything he said. What had gotten into her introvert husband?

After a while, his phone rang and he stepped away from her, raising his two fingers as a sign to wait. Once he was done, he informed her about the contents of the call and walked away as she gave him an understanding smile.

Stopping at the threshold of the terrace, he turned towards Disha and said, "Disha, red accha lagta hai tujhpe, pehna kar.." Glad that he liked the colour anger was making her turn into and also the shade she'd strangle his face into if he didn't step away this instant.

He then sprinted to the room and changed in record time. To his normal clothes. To him. He was about to leave when Kanta Kaki stopped him and asked where he was off to. He kindly informed her that he was going to the store to receive deliveries. And she followed him, like she always had.

He entered the store merrily, checking his phone with one hand and opening the shutters with another. He was whistling happily because of the conversation he just had with his prospective bride. He had explained to her his entire scenario and luckily for him, she had understood. Good riddance.

In exchange for the refusal she had requested him to compliment her dress. Strange request, but he had complied anyway. Because he'd belong to his Chipkali till his dying breath, whether she'd have him or not. Happy that he had postponed the inevitable again for a few days, he hummed his favourite song, while pouring himself a glass of chilled water.

Tujhko Bana Doon Main Apna Khuda

"Badi khushiyaan mana raha.." Raavi taunted as she entered the store and swiftly slammed it shut.

"Tu yahan?" Shiva questioned with a confused expression, clearly unaware of what was going on in her mind or the fact that she had seen the interaction between him & Disha.

"Haan main. Yahan." She asserted.

"Kya chahiye tujhe?" He asked, getting straight to the point.

"Kaisi lag rahi hoon main?" She questioned.

He performed a rushed inspection and nonchalantly answered, "Jaisi lagti hai waisi hi lag rahi hai." Meaning: She looked drop-dead gorgeous in that pink ghaaghara choli.

"Really? Jaisi lagti hoon waisi hi lag rahi hoon.. That's it? Aur kuch bhi nahi kehna tujhe?" She asked as her temper started rising.

"Aur kya sunna hai tujhe?" He asked annoyedly.

"Kyun Shiva, tere se 'red accha lagta hai tujhpe, pehna kar..' kar sunne ke liye kya karna padta hai?" She asked sarcastically.

"Kya matlab hai tera?" He answered her question with a question again.

"Oh, toh ab mujhe tujhe apna matlab bhi samjhana padega? Kyunki bina 'Disha' ke toh tujhe zindagi mein koi disha milegi hi nahi right?" She said with disgust in her voice.

"Ae gadhedi, tu kya bol rahi hai jab tujhe khudko samajh aajaye na tab baat karne aana. Kabhi samajh hi nahi aata ki hosh mein hai bhi ki nahi." He replied annoyedly.

"Hosh mein toh tu nahi hai!" She screamed at him. "Aur main abhi laati hoon hosh mein tujhe.."

Before he could figure out what she was up to, he felt chilled water splashing his face. He quickly recovered and ran his fingers through his hair to get it out of his face. Whatever little patience he had just snapped & he shouted, "Pagal ho gayi hai kya? Bheja hartaal pe bhej rakha hai tune ya afeem chat ke aayi hai?"

"Haan ho gayi hoon pagal! Zindagi bhar tere attention ke liye, tere compliments ke liye tere peeche-peeche doom hilati hui aayi hoon aur tu 2 second mein meri cheez ko.. Mere haq ko kitni aasaani se kisi aur ko de aaya! Meri jagah dene ke liye toh pata nahi kab se taiyaar hoga tu, rent pe jo di thi tune mujhe!" She poured all her frustration out.

"Tujhe kya farak padta hai in saari cheezon se? Baat toh aisi kar rahi hai jaise apne dil ke mehal mein mujhe makan maalik bana ke rakha hai!" He gave it back to her.

"Farak padta hai kyunki tu mera hai! Farak padta hai kyunki teri har cheez par mera haq hai! Farak padta hai kyunki tujhe samajhne se hi main khud ko samajh paati hoon! Farak padta hai kyunki meri sirf duniya tere ird-gird nahi ghumti, tu hi meri poori duniya hai! Farak padta hai kyunki agar mera dil mehal nahi hoke jhoparpatti bhi hota na toh bhi uski har ek deewar par teri tasveer hoti! Farak padta hai kyunki main pyaar karti hoon tujhse!" She yelled back.

"Tujhe samajh mein nahi aa raha hai ki tu kya bak rahi hai.." He concluded awkwardly.

"Yahi toh problem hai hai hamari main tujhe 'mehsoos' karne ki baat keh rahi hoon aur teri sui 'samajh' pe atki hui hai!" She said firmly and continued, "Kya tu mere liye kuch feel nahi karta hai? 1% bhi nahi.. Hum itne din se saath hai Shiva, tujhe main zara si bhi nahi pasand?"

"Pasand? Tu mujhse poochh rahi hai ki tu mujhe pasand hai? Nahi hai pasand mujhe tu aur kabhi ho bhi nahi sakti!" He said determinedly, making her face fall instantly. He then added with a small smile, "Main bhi pyaar karta hoon tujhse!"

"Pagal! Gadheda! Idiot! Pata hai mai kitna darr gayi thi?" She screamed at him while raining her fists at him. He let her pour out all her anger on him as he chuckled.

"Ab kabhi mat darrna." He said softly once she was done wasting her energy.

Aur Sajde Tere Kar Sakun

A drop of water was perched on Shiva's rough upper lip. Raavi drew closer to him and licked her lips, their close range allowing her to taste it. His eyes bore deep into hers. Both their lips were slightly parted and they could feel one another's hot breath on their skin. Both their lips were slightly parted and they could feel one another's hot breath on their skin. Shiva took the bait and leaned closer to her, their lips just barely touching before they crashed into each other.

Their eyes fluttered closed as their tongues ferociously combated one another. Nibbling and occasional biting of lips fit in between all the sucking and intertwining of lips. The two of them had not kissed like that before. Not with this desperate need and voracious hunger. The ferocity of the kiss dimmed as they slowed more and the kissing became more sensual and sexually awakening.

Shiva lifted her up as she simultaneously wrapped her legs around his waist. He was stroking Raavi's smooth legs, his hands then moving up to her waist and arms. Raavi had her arms around his neck, tousling his hair behind his ears and at the nape of his neck. He placed her on top of the main counter and randomly threw off any object that came in the way of his goal.

One of his hands disappeared under the hem of her ghaaghara, his fingers grazing lightly over the skin on her upper thigh. She struggled to catch her breath. His chest rumbled with a smooth chuckle when his hand slid even further upward and he discovered only skin and hair.

His gravelly voice rasped out in her ear. "Aur chahiye?"

She could do no more than nod her head, her throat dry and constricted as one of his fingers gently trailed a line from her lower abdomen on down. His jet black hair tickled across her skin as he lowered his head down and pressed his lips into her neck.

Mangu Dua Sath Hone Ki Tere

Her eyes flew open as his finger slipped between her legs. Turning her attention towards the man doing sinful things to her as one of his knees slid between hers and forced them apart. She moved her legs wider to accommodate his other leg. Never did she once think about what she was doing with this man. Her husband.

His teeth scraped along the skin on her neck and her legs turned to water the instant his teeth sunk into her flesh. His finger withdrew and slid around to cup her behind as he swiftly pulled her to the edge of the counter. He lifted her skirt all the way up and pulled in a barstool.

"Shiva, yeh sab tu.." Raavi said.

"Kyun?" Shiva teased. "Attention chahiye thi na tujhe?"

Raavi's face burned. She hoped he couldn't see this sign of embarrassment. And as much as she didn't want to admit it, she was, in fact, embarrassed. But she wanted to prove herself for some reason. Going about this by making all sorts of noises probably wasn't the best idea. And then she had an idea. She smiled as she reached for the strings holding her top on her body. And then she pulled one looser and looser until it untied. She let the top fall off. She grabbed her breasts with her hands giving them a quick squeeze while smiling wickedly at him.

His hands came up to grip her cushiony hips and his face buried into her neck and soft, pillowy mounds on her chest, as he gently kissed and groped her. He returned to her body, trailing hot, wet kisses down her neck, through her cleavage, and to her stomach. She allowed him to indulge himself in her body, feeling his excitement straining through his pants.

Kandhe Pe Sar Rakh Sakun

He leaned forward, and planted a soft kiss on Raavi's inner thigh. Gentle though it was, it sent a shockwave through Raavi's whole body. She took a deep, shuddering breath. He grabbed at her waist and kissed her hips, pausing at the hem of her panties as she looked away. He bit down on a portion of skin just inside her knee to punish her for shying away. It wasn't enough to hurt, just surprise her in contrast to the soft kisses.

"Meri taraf dekh.. Sirf aur sirf meri taraf." He commanded as he kissed the now red skin where he had bit, soothing it. She barely breathed out as he continued to kiss and nip slightly. His voice was still groveling in and out of kisses and he knew it was teasing her tremendously.

He leaned back a bit to enjoy the view which only made Raavi blush more. He continued on with his kisses but slowly and more thoroughly now. He wanted her dripping by the time he pulled her panties off.

"Bharosa hai mujhpe?" He looked up at her and waited for her permission. She nodded as she was too far gone to refuse but there was still uncertainty on her face.

He breathed into her inner thigh and kept moving his kisses closer to her depths. "Shiva, kya yeh zaroori hai?" She reluctantly asked. He just rolled her eyes at her question and paused to kiss her hard on the mouth. He kissed with fever and passion, somehow telling her everything was going to be fine. Moving back to look at her, he was confronted with the trust and love she had for him as she willingly surrendered to his desires.

Dhaga Ek Bandhun Tujhko Mannat Bana Loon

"Zaroori hai." A look of relief flooded over her as he slipped between her legs, this time stroking her with his fingertips instead of kissing. Once his hands had become familiar with the sensitive skin on her inner legs, he wrapped them around her panties and began pulling them down. Just as he had hoped, she was very aroused. He let out a deep groan as she lifted her bottom, assisting him in the process. He quickly shoved them in his pocket and resumed his journey.

Shiva left a trail of careful kisses up Raavi's thigh to her labia, where he let his lips rest for a long moment. She could feel his warm breath on her core. Raavi bucked her hips, shuddering with pleasure as he tasted the very centre of her. "Oh!" She squeezed her eyes shut and raised her face to the ceiling, mouth agape.

He lapped her up, just slow licks from bottom to top. She writhed around in a sweet agony. He made sure he was rough enough to be felt, but soft enough to still tease her more than please her. She moaned as his tongue probed deeper and deeper. He squeezed her beautiful thighs as he kissed and nibbled. Her nectar was sweeter than he had imagined it to be and couldn't keep up with the teasing much longer. As much as he would have liked to keep her on edge all night, he had an agenda of his own.

He used his thumbs to open her folds gently as he blew a stream of cold air over her swollen lips. He could feel her warmth radiate and it bewitched him. There was no more holding back. He lost it and let his tongue explore all around her folds. He went from gentle and predictable to erratic and rough in a moment. Had he been able to pay attention to something other than her womanhood, he would've seen Raavi's back arch against the counter and her silent scream.

Kaagaz Pe Dil Ke Teri Surat Bana Loon

She grabbed fistfuls of his hair and shoved his face farther into her depths. He let his hands roam up to her breasts and grabbed hold. She groaned at his touch and bucked her hips slightly. Her continuing to scream his name only encouraged him more and he couldn't stop. Goosebumps swarmed Raavi's arms. Her whole body quaked with pleasure.

"Shiva" Raavi whispered. "Don't stop."

He slowly entered her with a finger, curiously massaging the inside of her walls and watching for those pleasure spots that got a big reaction. It was then that he noticed how flushed she was. Her chest, her face, all that porcelain skin that he had caressed just minutes before, was brushed red and speckled with sweat. He loved seeing her like this. He used his free hand to take over Raavi's right breast, stretching the rubbery nub as much as he dared.

He just knew when to roll his tongue around her throbbing button, sending fireworks of ecstasy through her belly, and he knew exactly when to push deeper, hooking his tongue up towards her G-spot. He even knew when to pull back and simply kiss her labia while her nails raked across his ribs. She wished she could make time stand still, and do this forever.

"Shiva.." Raavi hissed. "Oh, Shiva." The name felt beautiful in her mouth.

He had saved the best for last. He began increasing the speed of his pumping fingers while he licked and kissed at her folds and mound. She was getting close and he could tell that this was going to be one hell of an orgasm. She opened her mouth and hinted at saying something, but was caught off guard when he took her bud into his mouth. He sucked and licked, all the while still speeding up the motions with his fingers.

"Shi.." She whispered. "Main.. Mm.. oh!"

He could feel all her muscles around him tighten. Her efforts gave way and she wrapped her thighs around his head. He didn't really mind. He was pleased as punch knowing that he was putting her through this much pleasure. With a guttural groan she came. He had to stop and marvel at the release she was experiencing. He had never seen her climax. She clenched his fingers within her and he could feel reverberations along the arm that was resting up her stomach.

"Oh god.." She breathed. "Oh god."

She had felt Shiva's lips close around her button, as she felt a finger slither into her heat simultaneously, and then she lost it. She wailed and cried and thrashed, unable to exert any control over her limbs as the orgasm crashed down onto her like a waterfall. Her thighs clamped over the sides of Shiva's head. She couldn't believe how good this felt. She had never been so happy.

Chhoote Kabhi Na Woh Aadat Bana Loon

As the last few tremors rocked through her, she released her grip on his hair. A couple of minutes of heavy breathing passed as she basked in the afterglow. He lifted his head and watched his beauty, eyes closed, riding out the aftershocks.

"Shiva?" Her voice was soft and she was still recovering.

"Bol" He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her in tight. He wanted her to feel every ounce of love he had for her.

"Main kaisa.." He sensed a hint of apprehension in her voice and immediately guessed her question.

"Khud dekh le.." He leaned in for a kiss which was light and gentle at first, but she took it further and further. Her tongue explored his mouth, eager to find every morsel of herself that was left. It was hot as hell.

Releasing for a breath he asked, "Toh? Kya pata chala?"

She was about to reply, but the honking sound from the delivery truck brought them back to the real world. Shiva quickly fixed her skirt and handed her his shirt, because he had absolutely no idea where she'd thrown her top. She moaned as the fabric of his shirt rubbed against her already sensitive nipples. But the view of him in a vest provided some relief. If you called dousing a full-fledged fire with a can of kerosene, relief.

"Tu andar waale stockroom mein jaa.. Main orders dekhke aata hoon." He commanded as she pouted in response, clearly annoyed by his ability to dismiss her so easily. He'll learn his lesson.

Aa Shiddat Bana Loon Tujhe

Even though Shiva wanted to kill the delivery men for arriving at such a time. He was annoyed and thankful for their presence at the same time. Just as he had been for Disha's condition, but that worked out fantastically. The only thing that helped was that he had already known that they'd be arriving, which was one of the reasons why he was here now with his wife instead of the random girl his mother had picked for him. That goddess of a woman.

He gathered his bearings and opened the shutters to the store. He went out with the lead labourer and explained to him where to keep the new stock. On his return, he found her gone as per his instructions. Thank god for that. He saw her top peeking underneath a shelf, he quickly grabbed it and deposited it into the main counter's drawer. He gingerly sat on the barstool, as the head labourer stood on the gate barking out commands. God, he wished this to be over soon, so he could get back to his actual business.

He was busy focussing on the orders being recited out when he felt something brush up against his legs. He blamed it on his very distracted state of mind as he turned his attention back to the orders. He was doing fine till the point he felt fingers travelling up his legs in a teasing walking motion. His head immediately snapped down to under the counter only to discover what he already knew he would. His wife. He should've known she'd pull something like this, after all, when had she ever listened to him. No wonder she disappeared so fast.

"Raavi, kya kar rahi hai?" He admonished in a whisper, but she paid no heed to him.

Kismat Bana Loon Meri Chaahat Bana Loon

She looked her huge eyes up at him with a raised eyebrow and reached to unbuckle his jeans. Seconds later, she had both his jeans and boxers around his ankle with her gripping his half-mast length. She gave it a stroke up and down before leaning forward and giving the round head a kiss and then opening her whole mouth around it. His eyes slammed shut as he felt Raavi move her wet mouth up and down his member.

His hands reached forward to stroke her hair as she guided her head up and down. He threaded his fingers through her hair, massaging her scalp. She pushed forward, swallowing more and more of him, then choked and pulled back. Her lack of skill didn't reduce his pleasure as she suckled on the tip of his aching length, her breaths hissing through her nose. His eyelids flutter close as the warmth expands to fill his whole body. For him, she could put experienced fellatrices to shame.

His head was in the clouds until he felt his length push past something soft and warm. He immediately looked down to find her nose pressed against his pelvis, with her red lips right at the base of his shaft. He swears inaudibly as she holds her head there for a few more seconds. Her eyes water slightly as she looks at him before she let's go, but she keeps bobbing up and down, cupping his balls and massaging them lightly.

He growls as her hot little mouth works on his whole length. Making him experience heaven. She releases him with a 'pop' of her lips and then licks the underside from his ballsack, back to his head and swirls her tongue around his head before gently sucking on it like a lollipop. She digs her fingers into his thighs and he can hear her messy slobbering on his length.

Dil Se Main Mangu Ibaadat Bana Loon

He could feel himself getting closer to the edge so he gave a fistful of her hair a hard tug as a warning. He heard her inhale through her nose and push her head down again, feeling her throat contract and swallow around his length as it shot his release down her tiny little throat. Her throat massages the head of his shaft with every pulse, gag, and swallow. Once she's done, he grabs her face to look at her, panting to catch his breath. She uses the back of her hand to wipe off her mouth, without even smearing her lipstick, and gives him a little smile.

"Yeh red kaisa lag raha hai?" Raavi asks innocently with a high pitched voice.

Before he could answer, the second group of labourers started walking in with another stock of things. He swiftly and stealthily wore his jeans, zipping it up securely, so that they don't get an idea about their 'under the counter' adventures. He got rid of them as soon as he could and secured the shutters. Stomping back angrily to the counter, he leaned to find her sitting in a comfortable position, smiling victoriously.

Her eyes connected with his and she suddenly found herself unable to speak. It's like her stomach contracted and a thousand butterflies erupted from their cocoons. A cold shiver slid up her spine, raising the hairs on the back of her neck. Rich hazel eyes stared back at her, and she felt herself jolt as he stepped forward towards her. One of his hands reached up and gripped her elbow, tugging her from underneath the counter. An unspoken beckoning to come with him.

Chhoote Kabhi Na Woh Aadat Bana Loon

She quickly got out and let him lead her away. They struggled to make their way through the pile of cartoons and deliveries kept in the store but the pace was slow going. Raavi could see him growing visibly annoyed as he kicked his way through them. He growled in frustration and quickly moved to change the aisle. He was now heading to the back of the store.

He stopped without warning just as they emerged from the main store area and yanked her arm, causing her to yelp. He slammed the door shut, and she realized that if she couldn't stop, she was going to slam against it face first. She spun quickly just in time for her back to contact sharply with the door as he followed through and pushed her up against it, his body pinning her against the door.

"Tu yeh bahar kya kar rahi thi?" He asked angrily.

"Kyun? Tujhe nahi pata ki main kya kar rahi thi?" She asked innocently.

"Raavi.." He began again, but she cut him off with a kiss.

She grabbed his hand and they made their way over to one of the walls kissing and slowly stepping. Breaking the kiss, Shiva pushed her up against the wall, pressing her ass and shoulder blades up to the rough bricks and went in to lock lips with hers once again. She squirmed slightly before accepting defeat and returned his ferocious kiss hungrily.

Aa Shiddat Bana Loon Tujhe

He closed his eyes and kissed her deep, his lips suckling on her lower lip. Eyes already closed, Raavi melted into his kisses and gently nibbled on Shiva's upper lip. Raising her arms above her, he groaned slightly and he firmly pushed his body closer to hers, and she could feel the growing bulge at the front of his jeans, making her struggle to concentrate on where she was. She let out a little gasp at the sudden contact but fervently pulled him closer. Pulsating music pierced her eardrums and she struggled to concentrate on where she was.

The DJ cranked up the music and the wall behind her vibrated with the pulsing of the music. Her vision suddenly grew dark when he raised his head and did nothing but simply stare at her. Dark, brooding hazel eyes stared back at her, making her feel as if she were trapped in them. It was an escape she never wanted to make. His mouth crushed down on hers once again, sending her senses exploding in a million different directions at once and she instinctively ground her hips against his. A small grunt of surprise rumbled from his throat and he released her wrists, using only his hips to pin her to the wall.

His hands cupped over her breasts and she could feel the heat radiating from them even through the thick cotton of his shirt. She murmured an inaudible protest as one of his hands withdrew from her chest and pushed between them. His other hand slipped down to her waist and he pushed himself back away from her, his hand on her waist their only contact.

Kyun Yeh Hadein Hain

She opened the shirt that she was wearing and slowly untied the dori holding her ghaaghara together. Raavi was completely exposed now. Her ample breasts responded to the sudden coolness of air by perking up, her nipples hardening into pert little buds. Her sinewy legs were smooth and shiny, leading up to her neatly trimmed pubic mound. The contours of her stomach complemented her womanhood and breasts deliciously.

She then lowered her eyes to where his hand rested on the waistband of his jeans. His fingers played with the snap, teasing her with quick glance Shiva's of his flesh. Heat flooded her skin as he slowly pulled down on the zipper, each tooth on the metal popped like gunshots echoing in her ears. She gasped silently to herself as more skin became visible with each agonising pull on the zipper.

It seemed like forever before the zipper finally made its way to the seam in his jeans, and she was left staring at the entire length of him. He kicked off his jeans and took off his vest in a single go. Desperate hunger to have him inside of her must have become evident on her face as a sly smile spread across his. The raw hunger visible on his face.

Yeh Kyun Sarhadein Hain

He stepped forward, releasing his hand from her waist and used his hips to pin her to the wall once again. Flesh contacted her and she started slightly at the heat erupting between her legs. He roughly pressed his mouth over hers and she felt as if she was being eaten alive. Consumed by a wild, untameable beast. Even with her eyes closed she felt the world tilt and she struggled to maintain her bearings. He shifted his hips down and back slightly and she heard herself whimper in pleasure as he pressed himself against her.

He rubbed into her body, his tongue sliding down hers lightly, caressing her tongue and exploring the contours of her mouth. Raavi accepted this somewhat of an invasion and kissed him back fiercely. She was beginning to breathe harder, and her skin was electrified, her senses awakened by Shiva's fiery touch. He slid his tongue along hers, and entangled it, tilting her head to the side by tilting his. His hands and arms caressed her body, running along her sides and legs. She was so taken by the kiss it left her breathless and wanting more. Her own hands slid up his muscular arms and around his neck.

He groaned inaudibly into her mouth, as his member pressed into her stomach harder. She moaned into his mouth at the sheer hotness of this scene, causing erotic vibrations. Raavi could feel her wetness becoming more and more evident slipping down between her legs. Shiva grinded into her harder, suckling on her tongue as he moaned a bit. He slid his arms around her hips.

Itne Hai Kyun Faaslein

She brought her knee up, bending her leg up and over his, allowing his member to slip between her legs, barely touching her centre. He jumped at this, and slowly teased her by rotating his hips slower and more sensual. She moved with him, wanting nothing more than to feel this pleasure. She gently extricated her tongue from him in order to return the favor and then she pressed her perky breasts up against his sturdy chest.

Shiva snaked one arm up and started to rub her breasts firmly, tweaking the nipples and squeezing the fleshy orbs. Raavi moaned again, her nipples hardening at Shiva's rougher touch. She was so used to her own delicate fingers familiarly tweaking at her perky rosebuds so this new, unfamiliar sensation was wonderful. She gently grabbed the hair at the nape of his neck pulling him closer and she began to wrap both her legs around his waist allowing him to push her against the wall even more, the roughness of the bricks biting into her skin but it was not painful in the least. It merely heightened her level of lust.

Manzil Teri Meri Jab Ek Hai Toh

Shiva continued to caress her breasts with one hand before slipping away from their kiss and sliding down so that his mouth was level with her hard nipples. He began to suck each hardened bud, the unattended one being paid attention to by his hand. He had his other hand gripping her ass and thigh, allowing him to pin her to the wall easier.

Goosebumps raised on her skin at his touch and she became even more excited. She held on tighter to him with her arms and legs allowing her to feel him getting even harder between them. His sex drive heightened as she clung to him. He licked and sucked at her breast nibbling and then gently biting, and she nearly jumped out of his arms at his surprisingly rough but pleasurable touch.

"Sensitive?" Shiva mused, breathing warm air onto her already excited breasts.

He tweaked her nipples ever so gently as he kissed the side of her neck, his hot member throbbing. Raavi moaned both from his tweaking and kissing, her brain was completely enamored and unable to focus. Shiva tugged on her breast, his plump hardness pressing against her as he kissed and licked down her neck.

"I like it.." Raavi was gasping and breathing hard, her head thrown back, occasionally looking down to watch Shiva ravage her.

Kyun Hai Alag Raaste

He tugged harder and tweaked her nipples more before grabbing each whole breast with his hand squeezing and massaging the fullness of it. Raavi mewled and gasped, gently pulling his head toward her and he, seeming to know what she wanted, moved his head and lips back to her mouth, kissing her lovingly. She fell into him with this kiss and returned it with just as much tenderness. The sexual electricity between them increased voltage and she reached one hand down to stroke his member.

He throbbed and pulsed at her touch, a single drop of pre-cum squeezing out and onto her fingers as she stroked him. Shiva gasped against her mouth, his warm breath lingering against her skin. At this, Raavi couldn't wait any longer; the torment and suppressed urges had lasted long enough. She guided him to her oh so very wet entrance. Shiva rubbed the head of his hardness up and down her moist slit teasingly, and then started to slowly push it inward, his eyes lustful and his jaw clenched once more.

Ishq Ki Aisi Kahawat Bana Loon

He held her close as he continued to go in. She threw her head back, her lips slightly parted in a silent gasp, feeling every inch pushing into her, trying to keep still but she found herself unable to, writhing with pleasure at how much he was filling her. Shiva pushed the entirety of his length into her, hoping that he wasn't causing her too much pain, and kept still so she could get used to it. He opened his eyes and tilted her head toward him with his thumb and index finger at her chin. She looked at him deliriously but smiling and he kissed her lips reassuringly.

She moaned as he continued to spear her with his thick member, and she rotated her hips slightly allowing his member to stretch her comfortably. Raavi accepted his kiss, not ever wanting to draw away from his intoxicating scent and taste and feel. Her arousal had been high; he slid inside her with little resistance. He cupped his hands around to the backs of her upper thighs again and shifted them slightly higher before burying himself inside her completely.

Paani Pe Likh Doon Likhawat Bana Loon

A loud intense roaring buzzed in her ears as he filled her, making her think she would surely burst. He had made no effort to move, as if he sensed that she needed time to adjust to his size. She lowered her arms down from above her and slid them over his shoulders stopping only when she reached his lower back. He quivered slightly as her fingers brushed across his bare skin and his hips thrust forward causing her to gasp.

The sensation of her rotations, her walls stretching to accommodate him while rotating felt amazingly good against the head and shaft of his member. No longer being able to stop himself, he began to pump into her slowly, his chest pressed hard into hers. Raavi writhed as his movement, enjoying him filling her so much. She liked the feel of his rougher skin against her silky smoothness.

Goonje Sada Woh Aahat Bana Loon

He shifted slightly and withdrew, dropping his head next to hers. She cried out as his teeth sank into her shoulder and thrust forward at the same time, her voice lost in the loud noise produced by the Navratri festivities nearby. Her nails scraped across his skin, urging violence. She needed what was soaking from his skin, what his eyes silently promised when he had stared at her earlier. Wild, uncontrolled sex. And she needed it now.

He swayed his hips slightly as he pushed deeper into her lusciously curvaceous figure, his thrusts growing faster and harder, sweat beginning to form at his brow. She wrapped her legs around him tighter, letting him slide in and out with more ease. She bent her head to his neck softly nibbling in between gasps and moans of pleasure.

Aa Shiddat Bana Loon Tujhe

Shiva pushed her harder up against the wall, asserting his dominance and taking control. He was holding her by her thighs and ass, penetrating her sopping wet heat as far as he would go, a pitched moan escaping from his mouth as she kissed and nibbled his neck. There were sure to be hickeys for the next week. Raavi rotated her hips more and more, moving with him so he could slam his member into her tightness. She was so wet and the pounding made her even more so; her juices dripped down the length of him.

Within seconds her lower back was beating painfully against the wall behind her. His teeth grazed up her neck and he shifted her legs higher again, allowing himself deeper access. The need to mindlessly mate devoured them both. A raging beast inside of them, fighting and tearing for release.

Yeh Khara Samundar Mera Gawaah Hai

The pleasure was becoming so intense Shiva felt himself weak at the knees, but he still pounded her deeper and harder. To try to avoid losing himself and to prevent himself from moaning loudly, he gently bit Raavi's shoulder, the taste of her sweetly salty skin filling his mouth. She was so close, and each stroke brought her closer.

Her vision exploded into a thousand lights, then plunged into pitch blackness as every muscle in her body contracted painfully at once. Muscles deep inside of her, that she never knew existed, clenched tightly around him and she heard a low groan in her ear. The world shattered.

The slight shock from his bite was just enough to push her over the edge and she came hard, breathing fast but with no intention of stopping yet. He moaned loudly against her, not even bothering to be remotely quiet as he felt her hot juices run down his length and balls. He knew that she'd just climaxed and this only made him want to take her faster. He was getting so close to the edge too.

Ishq Hai Mera Ya Mera Gunaah Hai

Her body went rigid as the climax ignited deep inside of her, a torrent of shockwaves overrunning her system so powerfully that she could barely breathe. She was dimly aware of his continuing movements; the powerful strokes making her feel as if he was going to pound her into the wall.

Raavi wanted to take him for hours, for days even, but she wasn't sure she could handle it; his deep penetrations and her own sensitivity caused her to come again and she clenched her walls in a spasmodic rhythm. She desperately wanted him to feel as good as felt. The satisfaction she had was like nothing she'd ever experienced before. Shiva clenched his teeth and groaned, wincing as he struggled to keep going, to hold back his orgasm which was making his member want to explode. Not yet, he kept telling himself.

She bit her lip and whimpered as they kept going, her legs tightening around him, her arms holding on to his upper back and neck, her ample breasts bouncing up and down brushing against his chest with each thrust.

Despite her head screaming she could no longer go on, her body refused to listen and her fingernails dug into the flesh on his back, demanding, pushing him to continue. He raised his head and she could see his eyes were darker, his control slipping. She raised one of her hands from his back to slip up through his thick, black hair and pulled his face roughly towards hers.

Tujhko Saza Aur Adalat Bana Loon

Their mouths and tongues met and she was slammed against the wall, his hand sliding from her thigh to slap against the wall for support. Strong, pulsating flesh against flesh caused her body to defy her brain again and she crashed over the edge one last time. He broke the kiss and buried his head back into her shoulder and he thrust upward one last time.

"Raavi!" Shiva grunted as a shock of pleasure went up his back.

He felt himself release deep into her heat, and then gushing out. Raavi bucked her hips and moaned in pleasure at this one final climax, and they both began to slow their fluid motion. She threw her arms around Shiva, just staying there, letting their juices drip out slowly, feeling him soften inside of her.

A loud pounding in her ears brought her back slowly to herself. She realized that it was her heart hammering against her chest at a rapid pace. Swallowing slowly, she struggled to regain her breath. Her entire body tingled as the feeling of being well used made her smile.

"S-so- good.." She stuttered before sighing and letting out small shallow breaths near his neck.

They were both covered in a sheen of sweat. He felt a bit shaky as well, took a second to catch his breath, but looked down at her, grinning. It seemed like her skin was glowing from the sparks leftover from their coupling.

"That was amazing" He said into her hair, lifting her face for another deep kiss.

He dropped his other hand from her thigh and pressed it against the wall, using it to lever himself slowly away from her, withdrawing himself. She dropped her legs back to the ground and started looking for her ghaaghara.

Aa Shiddat Bana Loon Tujhe

'Modesty is a little late at this point though' She thought to herself and smiled wider. Despite the fact that she had just come more than she ever had in her life, she felt that she desperately needed him again. And soon.

She tugged slightly on her lip with her teeth as she watched him refasten his jeans. Her intentions must have read clearly on her face because he raised one eyebrow and smiled wickedly. Her knees turned to water when she saw the hunger still in his eyes as well. His arms wrapped around her waist, pulling her closer to him and his lips lightly grazed over her ear as he spoke.

Despite the loud noise, she heard every word he uttered. She staggered slightly and he tugged at her waist, guiding her out of the store room.

Whispered words echoed in her head, never to be forgotten.

"I'm not done with you yet."

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Fleetexe book 💤☆~Shadow~☆💤

Любовные романы

3.2K 63 24
Hello, um... I feel weird writing this but ok. #1 time today's year 2023 2024 note...... please read.... Note: This is inspired by the author fleete...
9.8K 734 4
'𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐃𝐚𝐲'? 𝐍𝐚𝐡𝐡! 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 '𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐃𝐚𝐲'! ■□■□■□■□■ "Baby, we're already late for the live. Could we continu...
836 69 12
𝔰𝔞𝔲𝔡𝔞𝔡𝔢 𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘯 𝚊 𝚗𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚐𝚒𝚌 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚜...
947K 21.7K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.