𝐎𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬

By Lancaliii

Opposites More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
33.5
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
45.5
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
60.5
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
Fanart

89

19.2K 923 1.9K
By Lancaliii

Opposites is officially over on Patreon.

The first 22 chapters of Parallels are out. It has a webtoon of the first few chapters coming out. We have over 50 artists, cosplayers, and skit makers on tik tok working with me on special projects for it on the day it comes out <3 (November 1st)

***

In sync, you and Katsuki's mouths collided with more fervor than ever before. He stole your breath and you stole his. It was like a combustion. Suddenly one of his palms cupped your jaw, the other firm at your hip, ensuring not a sliver of distance could be created. You grabbed his face, slid an arm around his neck, tousled your fingers through his hair.

"I'm still angry." He bit, the room and everything in it scented with your memories, bringing back the first nights you felt this close, this passionate.

"I know."

"You're still wrong for leaving like that." He growled, roughness from the back of his throat making you shiver. A smile curved your lips in gratitude and amusement alike.

"I know."

"And you have to watch your surroundings better. I could've put a grenade in your pocket for god's sake!"

"I know!" You whined it into his mouth.

His skin was hot to the touch, your fingertips dancing across his scalp till they found his roots, tugged hard enough to make him groan. The sound alone, the breath that shuddered down his spine- it awoke something in you.

Dabi's kiss didn't feel like this. It felt forced, cold, a last resort.

This was different. This wasn't a connection you could forge with a stranger. This- the fire shared between every breath, the rush of your tethered affection, every second that went by as the intensity rose and rose and rose- nothing in the world could replace it.

"When's patchwork coming back?" Katsuki whispered. Even just referring to Dabi, his hand on your hip tightened, shoving you closer.

"He isn't," You sighed, remembering the plan to wait here for a few hours to make it seem like Dabi was still with you. "Tenko needs him, he left."

Katsuki's closed eyes opened to meet yours, half-lidded. His lungs heaved, breathlessly accentuating the swelling of his lips as he reached out and swiped his thumb across yours.

You thought he might stop here. Look you in the face, give you a final longing kiss before deciding that getting physical might make things too complicated. Your heart tore at the strings thinking of him walking out the door now, before you could share any more of what you used to have.

Selfishly, you wanted to pretend the world was right even for just a few hours. That you and Katsuki were still at each other's sides and the conflict between heroes and villains didn't exist. That your hair was still long and gray and there was no such letter for him to read at night.

Staring up at him in the silent yet incredibly full exchange of your close gazes, you flexed your fingers in his hair. The act was possessive, memorable of times he said your name as you raked your nails down his back. Your nose brushed his in an at once teasing, desperate manner, like a whine should've followed.

Katsuki's red eyes burned. With wanting, with a desire to feel your body bare against his. The only thing that restrained it was his mind wondering whether any of this was right.

But his body won the argument. His heart too.

"Good." He said, grabbing the back of your thighs and hoisting them till they wrapped around his waist. It was less than a second before he pushed you back onto the bed, your breath hitching as you landed. He didn't waste any time.

He wanted you. He missed you more than words could express. He hadn't seen your physicality in weeks, but it'd been months since he'd truly seen you without the barrier of your emptiness.

When you were still in sorrow over the news of your family's death, your brother's disappearance, neither of you were in the right mindset to be physical, to be close. It seemed, in a twisted way he wished wasn't true, Katsuki was right: distance healed parts of your relationships being together never could.

"Lift up your arms," He ordered, warm palms sliding over the cool skin of your waist below your clothes.

You keened at the touch, obeying to give him access as he removed the fabric with ease. Throwing it to the side, he wrapped an arm around that back so pleasantly arched for him, picking your torso up to meet his and lowering his mouth to your neck.

You tasted so soft, so markable for a girl with the strength to take down tyrants. His tongue and teeth alike had fun there.

"Katsuki," You breathed, grabbing at the hem of his shirt, tugging in a wish for even more connection. You felt his heart skip a beat at the sound of his name.

"Yes, my love," He responded breathlessly. Eager toying took to the sidelines, tenderness laid to the column of your throat in gentle, easy kisses.

"How did you know it was me three nights ago?" Your question ended with a whimper as the boy's hands contradicted his lips.

They pushed your legs apart, handling you like a plaything.

"No one, not even your stupid pride has ever kept you from me." He said, his voice gone deeper, like he was claiming you, his lips finding yours again. "You really thought disappearing for a while and dyeing your hair was gonna work?"

You whined against his mouth till he let you go, brows knit, concerned painted on your face. Katsuki bared his weight down on one arm, staring down in fear he'd hurt you, done something wrong. At least that was till you started talking.

You grabbed his shirt between your fists, hysteria and fear clouding your eyes as they fluttered across his face.

"Tell me you didn't look for me- I saw you on tv interning with Endeavor, and with your classes- who's making sure you're sleeping? I know you- you're studying at all hours and probably skipping meals to get things done if you took time out to find me-"

Grinding his teeth and losing patience, Katsuki grabbed your jaw between his fingers and thumb, tugging it upward till you could see the fury in his expression. That shut you up long enough for him to take one hard, long breath.

"You almost got struck by lightning and shot in the chest and you're worried about me going to bed on time!?"

"Yes!"

The boy shut his eyes and sighed out a groan, head falling into the crook of your neck. His weight was on top of you, but you didn't seem to mind. Your knees still brushed against his hips as he rested between your legs in such a comforting, yet torturous way.

You really hadn't changed. Not one bit. It made him want to kiss you longer, hold you against him, listen to your unwilling little sounds and just feel you. Feel you here with him now, not in his imagination or his memories.

When he felt you start to kiss his temple with all the gentile in the world, your cool palms searching across his ribs and chest, his soul felt heavy, like it could relinquish its strength because it was protected by yours.

"Fuck, I missed you." Katsuki whispered, his fingers wrapping your throat with light pressure, thumb coursing back and forth over your chin as he lifted himself back up, hovering over you.

Smiling at your never-ending protective nature, he admired the light in your eyes, the sheer joy reflected in his at the fact that you were together again.

"I missed you too," you whispered back, lips twitching as you mimicked his smile, more humor and mischief to yours. Biting your lip, you let all your memories of him and you intimate together play one by one. In his room, in the dorms, in an abandoned park, in a supply closet, even in this hotel. "I've had no one to yell at me because of my disorganization and teach me how to punch."

The playfulness in your mouth, the light circles you drew over his abdomen, the softness, the realness, it all made his anger fade.

***

Katsuki had never held you tighter. His hands wandered with force, as if he could leave finger-shaped bruises on your hips, your legs, your arms.

The lewd noises along with your labored breathing took the room, reminding it of a time when neither of you knew each other's bodies this well. Back when Katsuki explored with curiosity rather than such intense wanting.

The boy didn't leave room for a shred of self-restraint. Instead, he was rough, he played with your body like he owned it. He grabbed your chin sometimes. Tilted it in his direction, forced you to open your eyes, to meet his heady gaze. It was his way of checking, of making sure your fire burned as bright and powerful as his.

If the rain from outside had found its way to your skin, steam would rise in the midst of your bodies intertwining. Your nails raked down his back. His fingers wrapped delicately around you, holding you still.

Everything happened so quickly, with all consuming obsession. His touch, his teeth and tongue playing along your neck, eventually finding home in you.

Hot breaths mingled with the rhythm Katsuki set that was anything but steady. Against the sheets, the boy showed just how much he missed you.

Your hearts beat together. Reached for each other. The melodies never calming in the monstrous tide of one another's love.

There was fury in the midst of it all, fueled by uncertainty. Until now, he'd never been sure if you were alright. You neither. When you tethered together, relinquished pride and all other unnecessary facades, all that remained was the anger quenched by relief.

"You're so fucking beautiful," Katsuki panted against your mouth.

Coming down from the high, Katsuki admired you with a half-lidded gaze. Your hair sprawled out against the pillow, eyes rolling to the back of your head and forward again. The scent of lust and sex didn't even compared to the thrilling sensation that shivered up his spine as he brushed his nose against yours.

You gave all the love he gifted back, sometimes with even more strength. You gripped his hair, let your fingers tug and smooth down the strands just as he liked. You sucked on the skin behind his ear, gave lengthy, whiny kisses.

He revelled in the long-awaited closeness. Like you were a drug, the withdrawal so utterly painful. Now that he had you back- it was like all the hurt had been banished- All because of the body below him and the girl inside of it he could never bear to let go of.

Now, nearly his full weight rested atop your body.

Your touch drew cool, fiery patterns on his skin as you both started to calm, neither one of you even close to parting.

"Yeah right," You breathed with laughter in the mix, thinking of the short hair, the horrid look of your skin unexposed to sunlight in so long. "You should look in a mirror if you think I'm beautiful,"

The boy's hand once again gripped your throat, his eyes boring into yours. He flexed his fingers, a harsher sort of tone emitted from his mouth.

"Don't deflect me." The gravelly nature of his voice made you shudder.

You smirked at him, eyelashes barely hiding the devious amusement you found in his act.

He was pissed off. He lost you long before you left that letter on the concrete platform in that stadium. The absence of your love when you were still physically together hurt even more. Having to care for a shell, speak only to be given automated responses, it all carved a hole in his chest only this could fill.

This moment. Where you could connect on a level like no other. In a place already so full of your past love now becoming a home for your renewed one. It was what he needed. What you needed.

"I think we're beautiful together." You whispered, your shoulders creasing the sheets as you ruffled beneath him, feigning a cold, smirky look. "Who else could fire you up as much as me, huh?"

"Headset," sighed, the more tender connection filling his veins with tiresome peace.

"Yes my love," You said, cupping his face, drinking in his vulnerability, his proof of trust.

"You'll never leave like that without telling me face to face, never," He spoke, his lips meeting yours.

"Never," You agreed, kissing him again and again and again. "Never again."

***

The rain never stopped. Not for the hours you spent together in that bed. Not when Katsuki fell asleep with his arm wrapped around your body, his face in the crook of your neck, your hands in his hair.

He woke when the night took the sky. You weren't sure how he got permission from Aizawa to go out into the city, let alone this late, but when Katsuki wanted something, well, he got it.

You sighed at the thought of parting ways now. It made a sour hurt settle in your stomach, nerves crawling up your arms. Much like Katsuki held you during sex, always needing more than just the act, you pulled him closer, kissed his forehead, closed the near intangible distance between your bodies as if you could tether to him.

He was so warm. Though the hideout, the league, Tenko- they'd all disappeared from your mind for a while, there was a tinge of warmth to their existence in your life too.

You nestled against your lover. Because there was a time you believed you'd never get a chance to again. And now you were starting to wonder if when you parted ways: Would that become a reality?

Slowly as ever, the boy in your arms began to wake. He was all groggy, breathing with grumpy undertones, his fingers flexing at your back, pressing you into him.

It was good that he remained physical, present even after you fell into one another's impulsive passions. Because you had no idea what to say now. No idea what to even do.

All you wanted, selfishly, was to stay in that bed forever- just you and him as the world stormed outside.

As you played with Katsuki's hair absentmindedly, staring through the window, you felt his hands move, heard the sheets shift. His eyes were barely open when you looked down. They stared with fluttering gaze, up at the short strands he was toying with.

He admired the darkened strands now. It looked like questions and wondering swam through his head as he did.

"If it's any consolation," You said, his eyes meeting yours. "I don't like it either-"

"I like it." He interrupted.

The boy woke from his dreams where all that existed was the heat of your body, the comfort of laying in your arms. Seeing you in the darkening light, he imagined if this was what your hair should've looked like. If it was meant to take on a shade more innocent than the gray of your past.

"It just fooled me into thinking you'd changed too." He whispered, the relief that he suppressed out of resentment from the time you opened that hotel room door coursing through his veins.

Sighing, he let his face fall into the crook of your neck, thinking of how much easier life would've been if you'd become a different person and hated him so he could just make sure you were okay from afar. But no, you had to stay the complicated, kind-hearted, stubborn, addictive person he wanted- it was so frustrating!

"Why didn't you chaannnggge?" Katsuki groaned, like a whiny child, making you chuckle.

"Was I that annoying before I became a villain?" You teased, twirling strands of his hair between your fingers.

He spoke into your skin, pouting.

"Yes." you laughed even harder, the sound alone, its purity, its realness making Katsuki shutter and bite his lip. He'd missed that part of you so much. Even before you were gone. Dragging his nose across your neck, he added in a muttering breath, "And you're not a villain."

Scoffing, you mimicked his motions, letting your fingers trail up and down his spine.

"Everyone keeps saying that." Dabi, Tenko, now him.

"Cause you're not. You confessed your crimes to me as if they were the worst things in the world. Why? Cause you stole some stuff from bad people and some meds for your brother? Cause you defended yourself and downed some liquor? It's wrong, but the way you say it, it sounds like you murdered someone."

Your eyebrows rose in surprise at his reasoning. You used to wonder if Katsuki's infatuation blinded him to your differing values. At the end of the day, they weren't all that different. Plus it's not like you had the greatest self-perception.

You were empty, then fulfilled by the violence, and now everything was cast aside by the strength the boy in your arms shared.

"That police officer who tried to shoot me," You said, lips twitching at the memory of the moment you never felt more lost. "I wanted to kill him, but I couldn't. His partner begged me not to."

Katsuki raised his head, put it against the pillow. Searching your features, he found your gaze, held loose eye-contact he thought you might need.

You shook your head, remembering the sheer hatred that controlled you the moment you held a gun to that man's head. "Even if she hadn't, I don't think I could've pulled the trigger."

"You didn't," Katsuki said. "That's what matters-"

"No, no, it's not just that." You argued, trying to phrase this in a way that would make him understand what you were struggling with. Because even if you were together again, physically and not, he had to know where you stood. "I learned that everybody's protecting someone, not just me."

You suddenly heard the crackling of leaves underfoot, felt Katsuki's heartbeat against your chest as he carried you on his back in the night all those months ago. You felt his gloved hands tugging you out of harm's way, the ceiling crumbling onto his shoulders, the hero name he gave you, every moment he tried to serve as a barrier between you and your pain.

You smiled as you felt tears welling in your eyes, shrugging your shoulders with a heavy exhale.

"Who am I to take their someone away?" You whispered, thinking of how the woman would've felt if she'd lost hers.

"Don't cry," Katsuki said back, using his thumb to wipe the water from your face as he cupped your face. "You didn't hurt anyone."

"I hurt you." You whimpered. "If I leave Tenko, I'll hurt him too."

Kissing his palms, you pushed them away, sat up on the bed, the cover falling around your waist. Katsuki propped himself up on his elbow, listening.

"I keep seeing the little boy in my memories in him now, but that's not who he is anymore." You said, grinding your teeth, leaning against the headboard. "He keeps changing and I'm beyond afraid of what he's going to do."

"Has he told you?" Surprisingly, Katsuki asked without a raised voice. He did, with patience. A month ago, he might've jumped down your throat, told you it was your duty to stop him. Now... he listened.

"No," You shook your head. "I'm trying to convince him to stay away from All for One, but-"

"All for One's in Tartarus."

"That doesn't stop him from communicating with Tenko." You said, trying to explain. "He whispers things to him in his dreams. He's making him go to the doctor that used to experiment on me as a child. Everytime he comes home, he looks more and more injured, but enhanced, if that makes sense. Now he's plotting something about Deika."

That was the point where Katsuki's morality began to show. He gave you a warning look, one that held the connotation of remembering the people in Deika.

You held his shoulder, calmed his worry. "He doesn't intend to hurt civilians, he told me that much."

Katsuki nodded, his mind working behind the eyes.

"Just heroes then."

Begrudgingly, you nodded.

"He wants to prove a point."

"The same point you made to me."

"He's not wrong," You said, because it seemed there was no way to phrase it otherwise. "but I don't think he's right either."

Tenko's speeches came too mind. The ones rehearsed, spit into his mind by All for One while he laid healing in bed from whatever experiments the doctor did on him. The thought made your stomach turn. So did the possible casualties of his plan. What if it were your friends wearing those hero costumes, charging into battle against the likes of him? What then?

"What are you gonna do?" Katsuki asked, your eyebrows raising in surprise.

It seemed rather than sheltering you, trying to solve every aspect of your life even without your saying-so he'd learned too. To accept your decisions.

"I'm losing connection to Atomic." You admitted, flexing your fingers, the power there, the sentience, as usual, absent unless needed. "I have to get it back. Then, maybe if I can understand where he came from and what Tenko wants him to do..."

You gave Katsuki a knowing look, one he reciprocated, putting the puzzle pieces together.

"Then you can figure out what Shigaraki and All for One are planning."

You nodded.

"In order to protect him, I have to take away his dream. If he has any chance of surviving, I have to make him hate me."

It was a harsh reality, one you'd fought with staring out into the distance on balconies and against windows. Tenko's face smiling down at you, black hair and youthful red eyes adorning him flashed in your mind.

Katsuki could see the struggle in your frown, the way you chewed your lip. It looked like when you were struggling to solve a math problem only with more weight.

"You don't have to do this on your own," He said, with his chest.

"I do. For now." You said, in a tone of appreciation for his support.

You drew your hand down his face, smiled at his growth. He'd gotten more stuble on his chin, maybe even grew a little taller. It made you promise yourself to never take for granted time spent at his side.

"When I figure everything out, I'll come back to you." You promised him. "If you hate me for that too, I understan-"

"Do what you have to do." He interrupted, the trust in his voice making you smile. "I'll never hate you, Headset. Unless you get hurt. Be fucking careful! You dumbass-"

And when you kissed again, both you and Katsuki knew it wouldn't be the last time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 3K 74
**GENDER NEUTRAL Y/N** there are a lot of chapters but they're really quick reads <3 ✧༺ ♡༻∞ ❁ ∞༺ ♡༻✧ 🏅 #1 - #animeoneshots 🏅#2 - #mhafanfics 🏅 #3...
160K 5.8K 14
❝ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑦 𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑝𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑦𝑒𝑡?❞ ❝𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑑*𝑚𝑛 𝑑𝑒𝑘𝑢.❞ ...
106 5 1
~*~ katsuki bakugo x reader ~*~ 𝓴𝓪𝓽𝓼𝓾𝓴𝓲 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓭𝓸 𝓪𝓷𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓸 𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓮𝓬𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓵𝓾𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓴𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾
138K 3.7K 34
❝𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭.❞ ʙᴀᴋᴜɢᴏᴜ ᴋᴀᴛꜱᴜᴋɪ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʙɪᴛᴛᴇʀ. ...