ɪᴛ ɪs ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ❀

By Wrenchxoxo

A very bright boy, an outgoing one. Energetic brat and an airhead at that, those are the things that describe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Iwaoi Ending Part 1?
MatsuHana Ending
Regarding the endings!!
Iwaoi Ending Pt 2
Kyotani Ending
Yahaba Ending
Kunimi Ending
Thank you!!!

Chapter 20

867 44 10
By Wrenchxoxo

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

The cold harsh wind blew past the boy's face. He stares off to a distance as the realisation of the day has ended. He inhaled deeply as he closed his eyes to recount his steps earlier.

A smile crept up on his face as he remembers the smiles, laughter and bond he shared with the players. He never knew he'd meet such lively people in his life.

He always imagined that the world is full of serious people who never have fun in their life. And if ever they had fun, their fun is either an gambling addiction or a crippling obsession with alcohol or drugs.

He embraced himself as he felt chilly, only his sweatshirt and shorts were his attire at night. He contemplated on whether retreating back inside, but he decided to sit back and think for a while.

He drew circles in his arms as he let the time pass. A sudden rush of coldness hit the right side of his face, making him jump in surprise, he held the affected side and turned in horror to whoever did that.

He saw mattsun wheezing as he held two can of soda. M/n assumed it was for him and for someone else. He pouted as he rubbed his cheek, wiping the wet part.

"Not funny, issei."

"It is to me"

He playfully glared, as he scootched over to give mattsun a place to sit. Well, m/n assumed that was the boy's intention for interrupting his solitude.

Mattsun took the space and passed the can of soda to m/n, hearing a mumble of gratitude from the boy as he proceeded to open his own can.

He took a big sip before making an satisfied sound, which m/n looked at him with a held back smile. He didn't mind, he liked m/n's gaze onto him, if only he was brave enough he would've hugged the boy here and there and claim him as his own.

"So, what got you sitting here all alone?"

He asked, crossing his arms before laying his head facing m/n. An innocent smile was displayed as he studied the boy's feature once more. Mattsun can never get tired of staring at m/n.

"Nothing, just contemplating about life and shit"

Mattsun wouldn't really take m/n as someone who would contemplate his life, he was always seen to be energetic, so reckless. But that one single moment of them being alone in the arcade opened a door that he never knew existed. A door to m/n's true feelings.

To him, m/n was more interesting than volleyball, m/n was more appetising than a a cheese-filled burger steak. He was more inclined to listen to m/n than any of the songs in his playlist. To mattsun, m/n was something more than just...m/n.

"If you're feeling down, you can always talk to me"

He offered, deep down he hoped that the boy would accept his offer. His heart flutters everytime he witness m/n's small things that he does when he's with him.

"Heh, no thanks, don't wanna bother you with my sob story"

"Besides...! i really have nothing to tell anyone, i was just thinking how lucky i am to meet you guys, that's all."

M/n played it off like it was some sort of joke, exaggerating his hand movements and awkwardly laughing it off. Behind those silly things he did, was sincerity in every words he spoke.

"We're lucky to meet you too, m/n"

M/n snorted, taking one last sip on the soda can before attempting to crush it with his one hand which he failed. For a second, m/n believed the third year's words but his thoughts beg to differ.

"Oh yeah? How so?"

Mattsun stood up, walking infront of m/n extending his hand.

"Why don't we walk while i explain to you all the things that makes us lucky for meeting you?"

M/n was lost in his thought for a moment, he found mattsun attractive. I mean he found everyone else attractive but at this certain angle, moment and mood. Mattsun was strikingly handsome.

He felt his face heat up as he finds himself crushing on the boy infront of him.

"Don't tell me...you're falling for me aren't ya?"

"Am not!"

"I'm sorry, m/n but my heart already belongs to my beloved takahiro~ he might shun me if he finds out your undying admiration for me..!"

Mattsun roleplayed as a helpless princess finding out his friend has fallen inlove with her but she was already married. M/n felt embarrassed and pulled mattsun harshly towards him. Making the boy fall on him.

M/n slammed against the grass, he slowly opened his eyes to see the indecent position him and mattsun were in. The third year was layed on top of him, the only thing that's parting them was their clothing. Their faces was inches close, feeling each others' hot breath. Mattsun didn't know what compelled him but he slowly layed down on the boy's chest, not putting his full weight but just enough for the boy to relax a little as he listened to m/n's steady heart beat.

M/n became even red, mattsun did not budged and was laying on his chest. He internally panicked, scared to let the boy know his heart rate.

"Please...let's stay like this...even just for a little while.."

Mattsun closed his eyes as he felt the rapid beating of the boy's heart. He was proud that he can make m/n have his heart beat fast, at the same time he wonders 'does this heart only beats for him?' He digressed and only enjoyed the moment before it becomes a memory that he will forever cherish.

As for m/n, he already died from embarrassment, but soon enough he calmed down and find their position cozy. He can feel himself drift off as his eyelids felt heavy. He took a few blinks before dozing off completely.

Mattsun think it was romantic, really. Him laying on the chest of the love of his life. While the moon shines above, it was peaceful. Serene. He can feel himself getting carried away by the comfort of the sound of his heart beat.

"I love you m/n, and i know you might not love me back, i'll always be here for you. And i'll support you for every little thing you do."

There he said it. He felt like the sharp pain in his chest has been lifted from that, but a part of him was regretting that. He didn't rationalised the boy's hypothetical reaction. It was so out of the blue, his heart's pace quicken and he lifted his head to look at the boy only to see him sleeping peacefully.

His mouth hang low as he realized he confessed to a sleeping beauty. A part of him was relieved, but at the same time there was a part of him wished that the boy had heard him atleast.

He pulled away from the boy and sat beside him, caressing his face, pushing the strands of his hair away to get a clearer view of the boy's calm face.

Mattsun smiled and fanboy to himself as he resisted the urge to pinch the boy's cheek softly.

He goy closer to the boy's face, and he whispered.

"I love you so much"

Satisfied with his action he retracted from his previous position and stretched before carefully carried m/n towards their sleeping quarters.

He knocked on their door softly, seeing the light was still on. He made an 'shh' sound before oikawa and the others could greet him loudly. They quickly shut their mouths when they saw the boy sleeping peacefully in mattsun's arms.

They circled the boy as they cooed him for looking adorable in his vulnerable state.

"He looks ten times cuter when he's asleep!"

Oikawa gushed, squishing his own cheeks as he stared at m/n's form, pulling out his phone to take pictures of m/n and possibly use it as his lockscreen. While iwaizumi scolded oikawa for taking the boy unsolicited pictures he himself asked for the boy to send it to him later while the others silently agreed.

"alright, move out of the way, let mattsun out m/n to his bed"

They shuffled as they prepared m/n's sleeping bag. Mattsun slowly set the boy down, but before he could detach himself from him. The boy made a plead of "Don't go...please.." Mattsun stayed frozen in his position for a while, even if his own legs were killing him he didn't budge. Such commitment for the younger.

He moved once more which made m/n's grip to his clothing tighter. He turned to the others who were watching and silently taking pictures for help.

Other shrugged while hanamaki thought of something.

"Just sleep with him, mattsun. We don't want poor m/n stirring awake because you're getting away from him, do we?"

As much as hanamaki hated his suggestion, he thought of it for the sake of the boy. He cannot let anyone disrupt the troublesome angel's sleep.

Mattsun sighed and decided to follow with the plan. He carefully layed himself down beside m/n and as if on cue, m/n hugged him, nuzzling onto mattsun's neck. Turning him into a human cherry.

Others laughed as they took countless pictures of the two, while oikawa, iwaizumi and hanamaki made fun of their friend they all silently wished they were on his shoes.

It was only the coach knocked on the door did they stop from the picture taking, their coach was about to scold them but was quickly shushed by everyone who was pointing at the sleeping m/n.

The coach understood and ordered them to sleep already in a low voice.

They nodded and scram toward their respective sleeping bags. Kyotani, being the person near the light switch. He switched the lights from on to off before heading to his bed.

They all whispered goodnights before sleeping.

While poor mattsun was still calming himself as he felt m/n's mouth graze on his collar bone. The last thing he wants to have is a boner. He prayed to kami-sama to help him survive the night.

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

Have some mattsun moments! Mattsun really deserves a malewife and it should be me like honestly he should like show up in my house 🙄🙄. Like, i'd bake him a fresh bread if that's what he wants. Or if he wants an scrambled egg made out of an alligator eggs or whatever, i'll gladly risk my life to make that damn scrambled egg. He should definitely wife me up 🙄🙄.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

438K 14.5K 49
[[COMPLETED]] (L/n) (Y/n), a third year from Aoba Johsai is also the manager for the Boys' Volleyball Club. Join her in their wacky and stupid advent...
194K 6.4K 43
❝𝙍𝙀𝙈𝙀𝙈𝘽𝙀𝙍 𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙋𝙍𝙊𝙈𝙄𝙎𝙀?❞ 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗡𝗘 cold was the star ace of the Aoba Johsai volleyball team. One would rarely see a smile or any hi...
193K 7.5K 28
They are all teammates when it comes to volleyball, but they are rivals when it comes to the game of love! Toyohira Hisui is new to Aoba Johsai High...
1M 22.9K 31
Yandere Haikyuu Boys x Female Reader you are the little sister of Kiyoko and you have just moved back in with your sister and mother. You switch sch...