Corrupted soul

By ameliaalockwood

✦ "It hurts." She whimpers underneath me, her eyes squinting shut. "You can take it." I reply whilst one of... More

Intro
Character aesthetics
1. Delaynie
2.Moles
3.'Americans'
4. Dinner
5. Pure
6. Redeeming
7. Nothing
8.child
9. Women
10. Italy
11. Aleksandro
12. Malachi
13. Escape
14. Hurt
A/N PLEASE READ
15. Easy
16. 'Baby'
17. Again
18. Father
19. Memories
20. Mateo
21. Picnic
22. Marking
23. Caliban
24. Capitalism
25. Drunk
26. Change
27. Torture
28. Scars
29. Death
30. France
31. Abelino
33. Hair
34. Food
35. Clubs
36. Hell

32. Alessia

36.1K 702 746
By ameliaalockwood

How do you destroy a monster without becoming one yourself?

The answer is; you simply can't.

Just how you can't play jenga without one of the blocks falling.

The monster inside me rose when I began to track down the men who killed my parents. The first one I killed was easy and simple.

He was just an associate of Fernando and Aleksandro.

It's almost like the more sinful lives you take, the more sinful you become. I searched for the monsters who killed my parents, instead I became one myself.

Though I don't really care if I'm the monster, I like it. I like being someone that people are afraid of, someone people won't dare talk to unless they have a death wish.

It satisfies me.

I bring the small glass of mojito to my lips and swallow some down, the music of the club blares through the speakers, people dancing, grinding on one another, enjoying their lives, drinking, talking.

I lean back into the leather seat, my eyes stay glued on the blonde lady who was giggling, flirting with Drystan.

I originally wanted to surprise Drystan so I flew to France. I was walking inside of my hotel and strolling down the hallway when someone covers my mouth with a towel, attempting to sedate me, a blonde lady, my words were muffled and soon I passed out.

Then I awoke in a room, probably her hotel room. Sedations didn't work well on me, I'm guessing she gave me an average amount which would have me unconscious for about three minutes.

I stood up from the floor and walked to the door, I twisted the handle and pushed open the door. I slap my hands at the top of my thigh, I feel down and let out a relieved breath as I realise my knife was still there. I raise the skirt of my dress then pull out my knife and grip onto it as I step out of the room.

I don't who the fuck she is, but I do know that she's an amateur, the only thing she did partly right was the sedation.

She didn't do a background check on me, find out how much it takes for me to pass out, who the fuck I am. She's an amateur, an idiot.

She couldn't have gotten far away now, I turned my head both ways as I run down the hallway, I ran to the stairs and sprinted down them, my training finally paying off. I reached the bottom floor then push open the door and run out of the building onto the road, I snapped my head everywhere until my eyes landed on her.

She was strolling down the road.

So I followed her from a distance, twirling my knife around my fingers, she walked inside a club and I put my knife away.

I walked in behind her, a lady wearing a black satin dress greets her. "Aurora?" The lady asks her.

"Yes." She replies, little bitch. The lady motions her hand to a booth in the distance, indicating the the blonde travels there.

She goes to sit beside Abelino, the dumbass doesn't question anything. I sit a few seats away and observe them from a distance.

Then Drystan arrives and sits alongside Abelino.

They talk for a few minutes, I couldn't make out their words but I did realise that the meeting wasn't going well.

I click a picture of the blonde lady and send it to Amelia.

Drystan presses his gun to Abelino's head, Aurora watches them looking indulged in the situation.

Drystan kills him , Gasps spread through the building, then silence, he manhandles Aurora out of the club, he has his gun raised at the people of the club whilst walking out of the club.

I wait for everyone to settle down, it was a mafia club, death was normal here, after a few moments chatter erupts and a few men take away the dead body as if it was nothing but an inconvenience in their day.

I walk out of the club and see Drystan and Aurora walking down the road.

Then I followed them to this club.

She places her her hand on Drystans thigh, my fists curl, my jaw tenses but I don't do anything. Not yet.

I need to make sure that my suspicions are correct before burning the place down.

My phone starts to ring, Amelias name displays on my screen, I answer it and put the phone to my ear.

"Alessia Christen, lone assassin, came into business when she was only eighteen, worked a mission with Drystan Caliban once. They met up multiple times after that, doing things. Mother died to drug overdose, father disowned her, people call her for jobs and pay her to kill." Amelia speaks out in one breath, so they have a past.

"Well as of now I'm watching her bluntly flirt with Drystan." I speak and she gasps. Drystan turns his head to the side, the bartender slides Drystan a drink and Alessia adds some powder into the drink, she swirls the liquid inside of the glass and then places it down before he turns back.

"What?! You better rag the bitch!" She orders, Drystan drinks down the liquid.

"Of course, just need to make sure I'm not jumping to any conclusions first." I reply, and then Drystan kisses her, bile rises to my throat but I swallow it down.

"Conclusions have been made, I'll talk to you later." I cut the phone off and take out my knife.

Alessia kisses him again, for a few moments before he pulls away, she latches her lips on his again. I stand up and storm towards them, I jab my knife into Alessia arm mid-kiss and she screams, they pull away from the kiss, her eyes widening and landing on me.

"Delaynie." Drystan says in realisation, a smile on his face, I pull my knife out of her arm then jab it into her arm again this time hitting a different segment of her flesh.

"Stop!" She cries, tears running down her face and her arm covering itself in blood.

"Get up. Now." I say sternly to Drystan, he stands up to his feet but nearly falls, I grab onto his arm to keep him up.

"Stop! Don't touch her!" Drystan shouts, my eyebrows furrow and my heart sinks.

"She drugged you." I deadpan and pull the knife out of her arm, she puts her hand on top of the wounds and her body shakes as she chokes on her tears.

"What? No she didn't, Delaynie what the fuck?!" His voice raises, I let go of his arm and leave him to stand by himself.

"I legit watched her put powder in your drink." His jaw clenches and he shuts his eyes for a few seconds, acting annoyed, he turns his attention to Alessia.

"You did that?" He questions her, she shakes her head. "God you're such a lying bitch!" He shouts once again, I smile, he turns his head to me. "Not her you, I was just having a couple drinks with her and now look what you've done! Why are you so envious?" He exclaims in disbelief, I scoff.

Who knew that having 'a couple drinks' meant full on snogging each other.

"That's rich coming from you, weren't you the one who shot Ashton's dick 'cause he got hard over me?" Alessia screams again, I slap her. I grab drystans arm tightly and pull him away from her.

"I suggest you all leave the building unless you want to burn to death!" I shout loudly, the club shouts in frightened screams  and people rush out of the exit.

Only Drystan, Alessia and myself remain.

"I want to keep you." I state and pull out my phone, I call a few of my men to take Alessia to my house, they arrive soon after and pull her out of the club, they gave me a drug testing kit.

As I said before, my men are everywhere.

I pull Drystan outside of the club, I turn to Drystan, his eyes were closing and he looses his balance, I catch him before he falls and slowly lower him to the ground. There was no way I would be able to pick him up and take him somewhere safe.

I look down at him, his eyes were shut, his body limb. I would almost feel bad for him if I hadn't seen him here with Alessia, he kissed her, he was out with another girl.

I want to blame everything on the drugs but he wasn't drugged when he decided on going to this club with her.

I don't want to be the type of woman to become jealous just because the guy they like has gone out with another woman.

But shouldn't I have been enough for him? Why did he have to go to the club with her and not me?

I reach inside his pocket and switch his phone on, he has a password. I bet it's-

It's fucking 246810.

I scroll through his contacts and click on Elijah's, he picks up after a few rings and I fill him in on what happened with Drystan

"Do you have any idea what was inside the drink?" He asks, I kneel beside Drystan and hold his head up so it doesn't hit the ground.

"Let me check." I pull my jacket off my arms and place it under Drystan's head.

I take out the cotton swab and hold his mouth open by squeezing his face with my hand, I wipe the swab inside his mouth throughly. I place the swab inside the small tube and twist it shut then shake it rapidly.

I untwist it and pour a few droplets into the results window, I throw the tube on the road and wait for the results to show.

"I'm waiting for the results now." I say into the speaker.

"Do you know how it happened?" Elijah asks me.

"Nope, guess he just decided to get high, I've seen it happened before. It's quiet common actually." I reply, I couldn't tell Elijah that Drystan had gotten drugged, I have no idea how much Drystan trusts Elijah, for all I know he could be just an associate and if non-trusted people find out about this slip-up, allies will see it as a weakness, enemies will decide now is their best chance to strike.

"It's says ED and MDMA.... Viagra and Ectasy?" I read out.

"Ecstasy can make people horny, with an increased sense of touch. As the drug lowers your inhibitions it can make some people more likely to risk getting or passing on HIV. 'Sexstasy' is the combination of E and Viagra - two pills are taken together or crushed, then snorted or put in a capsule and swallowed. So Drystan swallowed it, the effects will last around two days and it's best to just let it pass. He'll be wanting to touch you a lot, lucid, it's just a normal high but keep an eye on him." He explains.

"But mixed with alcohol, it's effects are increased right?" I ask to confirm.

"Yep, there may have been some sedation drug inside as well which made him pass out, but he'll be okay." He assures me in a softer tone.

"Well, thank you Elijah. Pleasure talking to you again." We exchange our goodbyes and I cut the phone off and place it back inside Drystan's pocket. 

One of my men walk up to me, "Take him to the car, and drive to the jet." I tell him, he holds drystan from under his arms and holds his torso up, his stomach pressed against Drystan's back. He struggles slightly and I flash him an apologetic smile, he successfully places Drystan in the back of the limo.

I open the door of the club and throw in a lighted match then step back.

I spin on my heel and sit inside the car beside Drystan.

I'll kill him when we arrive in Russia.

****

I picked the song '23' cause Drystan is 23 lol.

I have no knowledge on drugs but I researched on them idk if it's completely correct so excuse that.

Okay so normally it's the girl getting drugged and the guy helping her but I wanted to switch it up a bit cause Delaynie's a badbitch.

Anyways sorry about the misleading.

The drinking and kissing IS GOING TO BE TALKED ABOUT!  I won't just leave it there and let Delaynie look over it.

Suggestions, tips, theories, questions?

Word count 2079*

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.7K 966 52
This story is purely made from my Imagination. A Mafia Romance By Dylanobriensmami ---------------------- 𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒 I was sen...
95.7K 2.4K 28
"Remember how wet you were when you decide to start avoiding me again. Remember how you came all over me. Remember how you felt in this exact moment...
719K 18.6K 88
"𝔼𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕐 𝔽𝔸𝕄𝕀𝕃𝕐 ℍ𝔸𝕊 𝕊𝔼ℂℝ𝔼𝕋𝕊" - - - "My name is Hazel, but most people call me Ze. I'm from Melbourne, and love Taylor Swift." I cring...
104K 3.9K 48
*Mafia romance* He pierced into my soul with his beautiful eyes, his hot breath touching my face. He looked away from me for a moment, towards every...