Under the City Lights

By thejournaljunkie

Things can go wrong more easily than they can go right, but sometimes it is in the midst of misfortunes we di... More

Sundae on a Sunday
Rest or Rant
Assholes and Meltdowns
Daddy's Little Girl
The Art Museum

AUTHOR'S MESSAGE

628 9 4
By thejournaljunkie

Hey Lovelies,

If you're reading this, you must have read the sneak-peak of my book.

Congratulations! What do you think of it? Leave a comment when you can.

ANYWAY...

To those who don't know yet, I have already self-published this book. I made some revisions and even added a chapter.

The book is available for purchase directly through me!

If you're from the Philippines, then it's easier to purchase from me.

I have a Shopee store, I have a Facebook page, I have a Tiktok account (shameless plug) and you guys can interact all you want!

Just go to this link >>> lnk.bio/dKY3

It's a consolidated link for all things related to my book and my online shop, Cofferstuff.

For updates on new items, new releases, sales and promotions, you can visit my Facebook author page at facebook.com/sjwolfauthor or follow me on Instagram (username: mijamerlan)

--

You guys have helped me get to where I am today (since I published UTCL last 2018) and now, my dreams are coming true! I am eternally grateful for all my readers, for all my voters, and to each and every one of you who's showed me what I can do.

Thank you so much!

I'll surely keep writing, but I can't promise I'll work fast because I work alone in a lot of things.

I hope you guys understand.

Love always,

S.J. Wolf

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

806K 33K 36
What happens when Morgan Valentine asks her best friend to be her fake girlfriend in hopes to make her long time girl next door crush jealous? Sounds...
2K 122 17
A girl wronged, cheated on and broken. A caring friend. But how much is friendship and do either of them want more out of it than just friends...? T...
1.7M 38.2K 71
"𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲, 𝐄𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐞. 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲...
68.6K 2.9K 24
Living in a small town like Peak, it's rare to find a really good best friend. Liv and Jasmine were lucky to find each other and they have been insep...