For you

By Devimaheshwari

Shanaya Gandhi, an orphan's life turns upside down when her boss requested her something that shook her whole... More

prologue & characters
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
epilogue
love of my life..( A short shapoo OS)

chapter 6

744 60 18
By Devimaheshwari

"What!!!!!" She shouted in Shock...

" Kya ..what.... ..??it's you who told me that you can't face the society..I'm just helping you out .. after that , no one can't say that you are giving birth to an illegitimate child...and also after that you are going to America , you don't want to face anyone...and one more thing , don't build castles in air that I'm going to marry you because I like you....it's just a fake marriage" rishi completed

His words directly hit on her heart...she felt like someone is pushing her into a deep trench....

Shanaya's pov

Is he a man...??.how can be a man so rude...that too with a woman... emotion naam ki koi cheez hi nahi hai iske andar... shaadi koi bachcho ka khel hai...? What did he thought about me...am I a puppet for him...koi khilona hai kya mein...i hate him...i hate him to the core... But .. there's no option left.. now a part of him is inside me...

Pov ends

Rishi snapped his hands infront of her...
She came out of her thoughts...
He continued..

"And also I can't present you before my maa like this..may be she will reject or  something else will happen... and i can't take risk...so meine ye decision soch samajh kar liya hai..you have to co-operate with me...this marriage will not be legal..it's just only a drama...maa ko dikhane keliye kuch photos ki zarurat hai..to bas ..vohi chahiye like celebrities do for advertisement...vo kya kehte hai... photoshoot...yah.. that's it...ek aur baat ..after that , you will be known as Rishikesh malhotra's wife...so no need to worry about your maan..samman ..and whatever... society ki aage tum mera wife hoga aur mera bacche ki maa.. delivery ke baad tum America jao..I'll handle my mom.. slowly I'll convince her.."

"Wah..what a plan.. mr.malhotra ..you are really not less than animals... your wife!!! ..my foot ..!!.what a heartless man...How can he ...how...he is playing with his own mother's emotions...Mr . Malhotra kuch to sharam karo....but I've to go to his house..oh.. god kaha bhas gaya...I hate you mr.malhotra....i hate you..!!!" She thought to herself...

With no other option left..she agreed...

" Ok...2 din baad...the day after tomorrow, humari so called shaadi hai...be ready...I'll inform riya too..." He said to which she nodded..

He drove car to her apartment...
He dropped her and went...
She entered her room..she sat on the bed ..

She placed her hands on her belly and closed her eyes...Tears started rolling down from her eyes...
" I wish this baby won't be like him..." She thought...

Suddenly her phone buzzed..she picked it up and it's Rohan...
" Di..yaar kaha ho...still in hospital...what did riya di said? Are you ok...is the treatment successful? Bata na yaar Di..even  bhai didn't picking up my call..."

He shot questions even without saying hello....

" Relax ro...let me explain...he is driving that's why... and i reached back to appartment..he dropped me ....and one more thing ro... congratulations.. you are going to become  chachu..." She completed without any special emotion

" What !!! Woohoo.!!!..." she heard Rohan hooting and shouting from the other side of phone...
A slight smile came to her face...

" Really di...yaar ....I'm so happy and Congo di..you are going to be a mom..'"

" Mom...or temporary mom...?" She asked sarcastically..

That statement made Rohan sad...he felt very bad for her...

" Sorry di... yaar..achcha vese bhi...did bhai said anything to you..." he asked

" yes... about another drama...the marriage drama..." She replied emotionless

" Mm..bhai had decided it when you were in hospital...he will tell you other details...i Just wanted to know about your health that's why I've called ..and I'm feeling very much bad for you...no matter what ,i will be there for you as a bro... don't worry di ..take care...bye" he said to which she sighed..he cut off the call..
.
.
Next day, At evening
Tomorrow is his 'so called' marriage..so he came early from the office...rishi entered the hall to see his mom Sitting on chair with hands on her head...

Rishi ran towards her as he thought that something is happened to her...
He sat on knees and held her shoulders
" What happened maa.."

Priya looked at her son in anger and  removed his hands from her shoulders...and got up from there..he too got up ..

" Maa..tell me what happened..kuch toh bol..what happened to you?.. chakkar aa rahi hai kya .." he asked in concern...

" Haa.. chakkar to tumari vajah se aa rahi hoo rishi..." She replied angrily

Rishi scared that whether she got to know everything...

" Kal meri ladla bacha ka shaadi hai aur usko janam dene waali maa ko invitation nahi....wah re..wah...what a comedy..."
Rishi got shocked to the core...

" How did she got to know it..." He thought..
But just then rohan came...

" Tell chotu..tell your brother that I know that he is going to marry tomorrow... secretly..." His mom shouted...

Rohan gulped in fear and started

" ha..bhai...today  Morning that event manager called to our landline number to ask about arrangements for mandap...mom picked up the call and all went from hand..."
Rishi went to his mother...tears started rolling down from her eyes...

" Maa... sorry ma ..it's not like that..ma..." Rishi tried to pacify her but she cut off

" Stop it rishi.!!!...do you think that I will reject that girl whom you find...like really..here I'm visiting all mandir in the city every weekend to see you happily married ... offering pooja .. and you ..you are getting married secretly...tum kisko bhi shaadi karlo...i will accept her wholeheartedly...i know tum hamesha sahi select karte ho...then chupane ki kya zarurat...Tumne mujhe promise diya tha aur tum mujhse hi chupa rahe ho.." she shot back

" Mom..i was about to tell you but itni jaldi ho gayi hai..ki..." he started to say something but she  again cut off..

" Mujhe kuch nahi sun na hai... mujhe tumse baat hi nahi karni hai..
Chotu..tu bata kon hai meri hone wali bahu...vohi to bata de.." she asked Rohan...
Rohan went near her , took his mobile and showed her shanaya's pic...

Priya got awestruck seeing her...
She is such a beauty...

" Sach mein Rohan..yahi hai?" She asked..

" Ha maa ... why..? " Rohan asked

" Are ise kaha se mili isko...ye to...aisi lag rahi hai koi  pari ko dekh rahi hu...Rohan ye to...kitni sundar hai ye bachchi......."

Priya got really impressed by Shanaya...
She waved her hands around the phone and placed her knuckles on her temples and said " Nazar na lage kisi ki"

Rishi Sighed in relief as his mother got impressed by  Shanaya...

" Maa she is his PA and she is a very good di maa... simple hai...main jaanta hoon use..sweet hai..aap jaise..pure soul.." Rohan said

" Kya uski gharwale se mila tum logo ne..kal voh bhi ayega kya? " Priya asked

" Maa..vo..vo..uski maa papa nahi hai .. orphan hai..apni friend ki saath rahte ho.." Rohan said and hearing this priya felt bad...

" Koi baat nahi chotu...mein use apni beti ki tarah dekh loongi... aur ek nadani ladki ko zindagi dena ek achchi baat bhi hai.."

" Yes..ma.." Rohan said..

" Vese chotu ....how did he like her...? " She asked keeping an eye on rishi  and rishi frowned...

" Vo.. vo..ma..vo... I've told you na..she..she ..is his..pa and hamesha..saath mein hai..toh.... You know...she is good..so he selected her..ha..haina....bhai...." he stammered looking at rishi and signalled him to say something....

" Ok...chotu..now tell your brother that tomorrow I'll come to the  marriage...and that's final...it's not for him but for my daughter in law..." She said looking away from rishi and went upstairs...

But this made Rishi again shocked....
"No..no..if ma came...sare plan  bigad jaayenge...no.." he thought to himself and asked Rohan to do something to Stop maa..

He said Rohan about the same ....
But he couldn't help him out....he also can't stop her from coming...so he decided to change the plan...
.
.
Next day
Rishi was getting ready...he never knew that his life will turn like this and hardly know that from today ,his life is going to change....

He got ready in a red colour kurta and looked damn handsome....

He came down getting ready...only a few where there for the marriage...
Rohan ,his mom and his friends...and from Shanaya's side riya only..
His mom got disappointed when he said that he want a simple marriage.. because she wanted it rich and grand...but later she agreed as her son's happiness is important for her...

Priya did aarti and blessed him ...
Rohan was hell confused thinking how rishi is going to handle their mother...
He already told Rohan that it's only a photoshoot...but what he is planning....??
Nobody knows that....
All went from the house to marriage hall..the mandap was arranged in a private resort...
.
.
Meanwhile in Shanaya's apartment..
Shanaya was getting ready..
She looked like Goddess in her red and white saree...
Riya helped her to get ready...

Riya had already packed her luggages as from today she is going to stay at Rishi's house....
She hugged riya tightly...and
Both departed towards the venue...

Rishi ,priya and Rohan reached the venue where rishi's friends saurav, lavanya, vin and aham was already there...

After sometime, Shanaya along with riya came to the venue.. 
Priya looked at her future daughter in law...
She felt that she is even more beautiful than in photo. ... Shanaya looked around.

Seeing Shanaya , rishi went towards her with his mother and  introduced his mom to Shanaya...
" Shanaya...she is my mom...priya malhotra..."

Shanaya for the first time saw priya who is smiling at her and she realised from that smile that she is indeed a pure soul...
Shanaya too smiled at her wholeheartedly..
She bend down and touched her feet...
Priya again got impressed..
" Khush raho beta...udho..."
She got up..but she got perplexed how his mom came here...afterall this drama is to convince her...

But just then Shanaya saw pandit ji chanting mantras and she frowned that it's not a part of their plan..
She looked at rishi...he understood that

He went near her and whispered to her
" Mom came to know it yesterday...i can't stop her from coming..so again you have to co-operate...our marriage will be held as a ritual here... not as a photoshoot planned before...so be ready"
By saying this, he went to mandap and sat there.....

Again Shanaya got shocked...
" What... what's all this..why he is doing this to me ...aakhir vo sochta kya hai..ki shaadi koi baccho ka khel hai.. am i a doll.. marriage as a ritual..did he know the real  meaning of marriage...kaha aake bhas gaya.....bas ab aur sah nahi sakti hu mein...bhago Shanaya yahaa se..just run...."she thought to herself

She was about to turn to go but suddenly saw priya...
She was smiling looking at her son and tears of happiness rolled down through her cheeks...

Shanaya felt bad for her...rohan said that she is a heart patient....if she leave from here...then it will be a shock to her..she never got a mother's love and care...but today she saw a motherly affection in priya's eyes ..

" No..no..i can't see her in tears... tutt jayengi vo...jo bhi ho..i have to tolerate.. tolerate for her..but I'll never forgive you mr.malhotra never ever.." She thought...

Just after that pandit ji said to bring bride...
Riya took Shanaya and made her sit in mandap... riya was also hell confused what's happening here...but Rohan had told her not to react now as their mom is here...so she remained mum...

Pandit ji asked to exchange garlands....
Rishi's face had no emotions ...this made Shanaya more irritated...
She looked at him in disgust...

First she put garland and then him...
Priya done katbandhan by tying  shanaya's saree with Rishi's shawl...
Both took seven pheras...
She again looked at rishi...
But nothing was there in his face...
Pandit ji chanted mantras..
All threw flowers on them...

After completing pheras , Shanaya sat on rishi 's left side....
Priya gave a newly bought mangalsutra to pandit ji and he gave it to rishi....

Without looking at her, he tied mangalsutra around her neck...
Shanaya's heart beated faster...she didn't know how to react...she just stared at him in amusement...

"How can a man be so emotionless..iski chehare par to ...shit... really he is a monster" she thought to herself...

Within  moments..he filled her center partition of hair with sindhoor...
Tears ran down through her cheeks....she stared at him ...now too she didn't see any emotions in his eyes....
She heard pandit ji announcing that now they are officially husband and wife....

Both got down from mandap and bend down to touch priya's feet.. priya blessed them...
.
.
.
................................................................
So marriage is over...
Hope you guys like this chapter...if so, pleased vote and comment

Stay happy
Stay safe 🙏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.4K 4.1K 30
"You are here as my child's mother. Do not expect me to be your husband". These were the words said By Advitiya on his wedding day for his bride to b...
244K 9.3K 24
This is the story of Arohi Kashyap. A simple, plain & sentimental girl. She went through a lot of troubles in her life & now doesn't wants any furthe...
7.7K 555 16
Life, for seher, was like a fairly tale.... Born like a princess in a big family, Spending a lavish , amazing childhood and teenage... Becoming a do...
53K 4.3K 36
Arhan khan An engineer by profession but work as the ceo of India's biggest company. Everyone fears him as he has the worst temper . His life change...