All You Need Is Love!

By _____hana_07

Prom was coming so soon and Athena wanted to ask her childhood friend and crush Tristan to be his date. But s... More

Chapter (1)
Chapter (2)
Chapter (3)
Chapter (4)
Chapter (5)
Chapter (6)
Chapter (7)
Chapter (8)
Chapter (9)
Chapter (10)
Chapter (11)
Chapter (12)
Chapter (13)
Chapter (14)
Chapter (15)
End Note

Author's Note

23 2 2
By _____hana_07

      Hello Everyone! I'm new to Wattpad and I'm looking forward to receiving your love and support.

      This is my first story and I would like you all to give as much support and love as you can. Please show your support by commenting, sharing and voting.

      And please excuse me for my English and stuff 'cause I'm not that familiar with foreign culture as I'm an Indian.

     Also I've made the chapters short so that you could have a lot of chapters. Sorry for that too!

    PLEASE EXCUSE ME FOR ANY INCONVINIENCE OR MISTAKE. HOPE YOU ENJOY MY STORY. 

     HAPPY READING!!!

   Here are the characters:

ATHENA NANCY JONES

ARIANA MARIE JONES

MELODY AVA SMITH

TRISTAN JAMES MILLER

TYSON LEE MILLER

TOBY GEORGE MILLER

ERIC SANDERS

ALAN WALKER

(RIGHT TO LEFT)

SAMANTHA FLORES, VERONICA STILTON AND AMANDA KELLY

     These are the main characters. You guys might think why I used already existing anime pics instead of creating new ones. But trust me, I'm too lazy to do that and I'm the world's laziest girl in history. Maybe even in the future. Okay, I'll stop blabbing now. Enjoy your reading! Happy Reading!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Stuck By platyypus

Short Story

25 0 8
High school is not easy. What with strict teachers, overbearing parents, and judgemental teenagers, it's a wonder Jade's made it this far. It's her s...
884K 34.7K 48
DEDICATION "To every person who has a wish to get completed by someone but gets shattered instead." Grace is a girl who always dreams of things which...
180K 7.2K 17
Stiles has had a crush on his best friends Scott brother since he can remember.But now that he's a senior in high school and Derek Scott's brother is...
10.8K 123 17
Mikka Chambers has had a crush on her sister's boyfriends younger brother for...awhile. Now that her mom is out of town ...again, her older sister is...