Undoing Us - KNJ

By Roselivi

"Fuck Taehyung-" I scream as he continues to pump his fingers into me, making me reach my high and release in... More

Disclaimer
1 | Easy release.
2 | It's US, right?
3 | Rules.
4 | What a beauty.
5 | Princess.
6 | Busted!
Flowing together (Promo)
8 | Dance with me *
9 | My closest friend
10| Our endeavours
11| We have an arrangement *
12| Our relationship has changed
13| Ramyeon and wine
14| J3
15| Joon?
16| Betrayal
17| Her
18 | With me or without me
19| It's done
20| Walk away
21| I love you

7 | Our Sundays

1.2K 54 4
By Roselivi

I woke up later than usual, Sundays make me happy. I can sleep as late as I want, have enough time to cook elaborate meals, pamper myself and go out on walks, dance around to good music.

Stretching my limbs, I toss around on my bed and realize today was different from regular mornings.

Seojoon was home for once, sleeping peacefully beside me, his face ignited a sense of calm in me but somehow I couldn't feel that peace that I usually felt with him.

I am not okay with how things are going but it's a matter of three weeks and after that, I'll tell him that I did what I could to make him happy, let's go back to monogamy.

Seojoon stirs in his sleep, eyes opening slowly, smiling softly at me, bringing his mouth closer to mine to give me a peck on the lips. "Good morning love" he whispers hoarsely.

"Morning" I get out of our bed to brush my mouth and start preparing our morning meal.

***

It was around 4 in the evening, I was surfing through Netflix looking for movies to watch next, while Seojoon was outside working on our garden. Gardening was another stress reliever for Seojoon, he would constantly work on our plants, or our lawn, trimming, manuring; to make them healthy, making the place beautiful to look at, or just admiring the garden as he drank his evening coffee.

Ping!

Taehyung

How was it the other night? 😉😉

Me

It was different, I am not used to bringing strangers back to my apartment. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Taehyung

I understand, but was it good though? 🤪🤪

Me

It was different, for the first time in months I felt wanted, I did something for myself. 🙆🏻‍♀️

I look up from my phone, smiling at the faint memory of the evening when Seokjin's face was right between my things, tongue lapping on my aroused nub, slurping sounds coming out of his mouth as he continued to please me. It was true, I did something for myself and I do not feel guilty about it anymore.

Ping! 

Hoseok

Hi princess. What's up? 😍

The message from Hoseok surprises me as it had been months since we last spoke. Hoseok and I used to study together in college, different majors. We met at our dance classes, he was a dance major, while the dance was an elective for me. He was an amazing dancer, the way his limbs moved around so flexibly, and gracefully. I could watch him for hours, dancing around in that small studio, body sweating but happy because he was so passionate about it.

I had a massive crush on him but I never did anything about it as the crush was not sexual.

After our college ended, Hoseok moved to New York and the last time I heard from him, he had opened a dance academy there and was quite happy. We used to exchange messages here and there but that was it.

Me 

I am good Hobi, what's up?😊

Hoseok

Nothing much. Was in town, thought we should meet and catch up like old times. 😊

A smile forms on my face as I realize that I will be seeing him after so long. I wonder how much he would have changed, all the muscles that have developed, or maturity on his face and all the improved skills.

I look up to see Seojoon walking inside, hands and clothes filled with dirt, specs of dirt around his chin. He walks towards the kitchen sink, washing the dirt off of his hands and face.

I am happy that for once he is at home, spending the entire day at home. Now would I want to leave him and go to meet Hobi tonight?

I don't think so...

"What are you watching?" Seojoon asks as he goes to our bedroom to change into a fresh pair of clothes.

"Nothing...was surfing through the list. Do you have something in mind that you would love to watch with your wife?" I smile fondly at him.

That's right, I was still his wife after all, and I enjoyed spending time with him. 

Till last year, we used to have a Sunday ritual where he would cook dinner for us, we would have a date night at home and sometimes watch movies together because Sunday was the day when both of us would be free from work and would usually have least commitments. 

I miss our Sundays.

I don't even know when that pattern changed into us not doing anything, especially on Sundays, leading to him staying out, mostly on Sundays.

He walks out of our room, dressed in nice clothes, hair gelled to perfection. He looks yummy! It's been weeks since the last time we had sex. I miss his body, his warmth, the feeling of him inside me.

He looks at me, his eyes meeting mine. I stretch my limbs and roll my shoulders back seductively ensuring that my sleeves roll off of my shoulders, trying to indicate my need to feel him, biting my lips softly.

Seojoon gets my hint, his eyes widen completely alert and aware of my actions. "I am sorry babe, not tonight. I already have a date planned" he speaks trying to diffuse the situation before it was even developed. 

My heart drops.

Another lonely night! How ironic, we opened our marriage to make it stronger but we barely spend time together anymore.

Clenching my jaw, I exhale a sharp breath, trying to calm myself before I explode. Just 3 more weeks. 

Is dating another woman more important than your having sex with your wife? I thought in our open relationship I was the primary partner while others were secondary.

Then why do I feel like the secondary partner? Always waiting for date nights, or plan things with us or spend a quiet night with me, at our home.

Will I always come after his other dates, his friends, his other priorities?

Am I just an option in case he has nothing to do, he will come home to me?

Is this how open relationships work? Or maybe my partner is going completely the wrong way.

I slowly blink my eyes, trying to contain the wetness accumulated as a result of my emotions. "Okay babe" I smile and send him off. Of course, I am not happy but this whole experience was about his happiness and not mine. I pick up my phone to reply to Hoseok.

Me

I will be there. 😁

What's the point of staying alone at home when my partner doesn't wish to stay with me.

***

I reach the address Hoseok had sent me. As I guessed, it was a dance academy. Some people never change, I smile to myself. Walking into the academy, I  stopped at the reception "Booking under the name of Jung Hoseok" I speak to the receptionist. 

Scanning around my surroundings, I realize it's a big academy, with lots of rooms, great interior but what is Hobi doing here?

"Ma'am, he is in the third studio on the left" I nod at the receptionist and walk towards the direction she pointed me to. As I open the door, I see Hoseok stretching his limbs trying to warm up his body.

"So that's why you asked me to wear something comfortable?" I snicker as I enter the studio and place my bag in the corner where he has placed his stuff.

He looks at me, beaming like sunshine. 

My eyes roam around his body, his vest clings to his muscular torso, loose pants hanging on his hips. Nothing has changed. He has become sexier than he used to be.

He walks towards me, extending his hand out to me "would you like to dance with me again?"

I nod happily as I hold his hand. I always had an interest in dancing but never pursued it as I was not as good at it. It was more like a hobby for me, but whenever I used to dance with Hobi, I used to lose my body in the sensation of music, enjoying the beats, and moving my body the way he wanted me to move.

Connecting his phone to the speakers, he turns up the music for us and walks towards me, placing his hand on my waist. I raise my brow at him, while he blinks softly at me, encouraging me to hold onto his shoulder.

This was something new. We don't usually dance like this. His was more of a street style while I used to do freestyle, picking up whatever steps I could.

The music starts playing and holding my body closer to his, he starts swaying my body around him effortlessly, our bodies moving in sync as they know where and how to move around him. I lose myself in the beats, the sensation of his palms on my skin, moving me around the room.

We move around the room, his palms feeling around my curves while my fingers move around his biceps and shoulders. Our faces, almost inches away, he is looking deeply into my eyes.

 Passion flows in the air around us as our bodies continue to melt with each other, following the beats. I haven't experience this much passion in a while and now I remember why I used to have a crush on him. 

He is flawless.

The music comes to a stop and I remove myself from his grasp. Throat dry from all the activity, I gulp down some water and try to relax my breathing while he plops down on the floor, eyes following my movement.

"I wanted to do that for so long..." he sighs as he throws his head back, fingers running through his hair. 

"Do what?" I furrow my eyebrows, "dance like that?" I sit down beside him.

He looks at me, his face flushed "Yes...you know I used to have a massive crush on you but I couldn't do anything because you were taken."

I scrunch my forehead "I am still taken, but I understand...I too had a crush on you". His eyes looks up to me surprised, mouth open. "Yea...you do realise people can be in a relationship and still have crushes right?"

"Yea...but I never thought you had one too" he replies, his voice thick with surprise. I smile at the situation, but then realize we can do something about it now. I am in an open relationship, right?

"How Is Seojoon?" his voice breaks my chain of thoughts.

"Seojoon...is good, out on a date" I shrug, trying to hide my feelings but my voice still comes off bitter.

"Huh?" he looks at me wide-eyed.

"Well...we are trying this open marriage thing, so he is out on a date" I look at him, trying to gauge his reaction whether he is judging our situation.

His eyebrows raise in amazement "Open marriage?", he sits back, body resting on his arms, palms touching the floor "Waaah I did not know you guys would be into that". 

I chuckle at his reaction "Well we are experimenting, we have been together for 9 years and we will not stay this young and pretty forever". I reply while he chuckles. 

He then looks at me, trying to read my face, "If you are in an open marriage..." he pauses, I raise my brow at him "then shall we try something?" he asks playfully, wiggling his brows at me.

"What do you have in your mind?" I look at him suspiciously.

"Nothing...I always wanted to try sensual dancing with you" he replies mischievously.

My heart bursts out of my chest.

Is he saying what I think he is saying?

I try to maintain a straight face as I ask him "what is your definition of sensual dancing?" trying to understand if it is what I think it is?

"Where you end up having sex" he replies nonchalantly.

My jaw drops.

______

A/N: He lovely readers. Hope you all are doing well. Omicron is spreading like crazy. Please take care of yourself.

The next chapter is going to be completely smutty. Hope you guys have fun.

Until next time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.3K 1.2K 26
My life becomes a rollercoaster of emotions after my fiance cheats on me with another woman and tragic mistake that can make or break who I am as a p...
51K 2.3K 59
Fake Marriage/Fake Dating AU Park Y/N finds herself thrown into a marriage with Jeon Jungkook after agreeing to a marriage contract without thinking...
33.6K 1.7K 33
SLOW BURN SIN's #1 ​TWISTED FATE KIARA ROMANO Everything will be usual, she lives in a luxurious mansion, her husband comes only at night to her, j...
41.1K 1.2K 10
"Fuck!!Baby... Sorry, I can't control anymore!!" And that's it. He smashed his cotton soft lips on your juicy ones kissing you with so passion. ~~~...