ɪᴛ ɪs ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ❀

By Wrenchxoxo

A very bright boy, an outgoing one. Energetic brat and an airhead at that, those are the things that describe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Iwaoi Ending Part 1?
MatsuHana Ending
Regarding the endings!!
Iwaoi Ending Pt 2
Kyotani Ending
Yahaba Ending
Kunimi Ending
Thank you!!!

Chapter 19

794 46 6
By Wrenchxoxo

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

"Suga-chaaaan!"

The h/c haired boy ran with full speed towards the third year who was talking to his peers, sugawara, the person who was called turned to see the boy. He opened his arms to catch the boy as m/n jump in his arms.

Sugawara took a few steps back from the sudden impact of the boy, either way, he successfully catched the boy. He only received a giggle and a boop from the nose.

"Very alert as always, suga-chan!"

M/n praised sugawara, detaching himself from the setter and dusted his pants before turning to the guys that sugawara was talking to earlier.

"I'm m/n! suga-chan's besto friendo! Nice to meet ya!"

He greeted, extending his hand to the two who had their eyes wide open from the things that unfold infront of them.

"Nice to meet you, y/n. I'm daichi sawamura, the captain."

Daichi bowed politely before pointing at the tall male who had his hair tied in a bun, he looked really manly to m/n.

"This big guy's asahi. He's our ace."

M/n nodded before shaking both their hands, and wished them a great experience together. And they did the same.

M/n turned to sugawara, hugging the setter before nuzzling his head on the boy's neck. The others watched in fascination as the boy get comfortable on sugawara. Whilst, the seijoh members watched afar, their chests flamed with jealousy.

"What's got you all cuddly with me right now?"

"Mmm....i just missed you suga-chan..alot has happened ever since we hang out."

"Oh! Oh! and also, i met two of your first years! the tsukishima guy and the little guy! shoyo!"

M/n told the boy, looking at him before giving him a puppy dog eyes. Sugawara already knew what the boy meant. He could only sigh and pat the boy's head for comfort.

"That's amazing m/n, im glad you find them fun. Im sorry if tsukishima was a bit mean to you, he can be of an asshole.."

"Fine fine, after exams i'll hang out with you. Is that fine?"

M/n squinted his eyes as he pouted, his index finger and thumb caressing his chin. Before nodding slowly. Sugawara was satisfied with the answer and turned to look at daichi and asahi who was awkwardly standing there with a sweatdropped in one side of their face.

"You can hug me all you want later, okay? Right now im full of sweat and i need to talk to my teammates"

Sugawara explained, pulling away from the boy's tight grip. M/n visibly drooped down, sugawara only ignored it. He knows for a fact he won't be able to say no if he keeps on looking at him.

M/n took it as a sign to leave him be, and went to look for someone to bother. He skipped his steps out of the gym to go and find akaashi or bokuto. Over the course of days they've been together, the trio grew fond of one another. Sometimes the trio would spend their free time sitting under the shade of the tree and talk about their experiences in school with an occasional offer from the ace to the h/c-nette if he wants to transfer there.

"Akaashi-san!"

He barged in the gym to find nekoma and fukurodani. Come to think of it, it was his first time seeing the two face each other. So he shut his mouth and went to find a seat in the bleachers.

For the whole duration his eyes was set on either the ace, bokuto or akaashi. But another person caught his interest, the nekoma's setter. he found the pudding head amazing.

He also noted that the boy looked done with everything, he concluded that having kuroo and bokuto as their teammates can really take a toll on your sleeping schedule, he can't help but wonder if iwaizumi loses some sleep due to his best friend oikawa.

He silently cheered for the both team as he was indecisive on who to side on.

Once the game ended he stood from his seat and greeted akaashi and bokuto. Of course, he greeted the others as well, but his main targets were the pair.

"You guys did good out there!"

He cheered, the ace who was drinking suddenly choked on the water but fixed it with a few hits from his chest.

"Little one!"

Bokuto exclaimed, m/n replied with finger guns and a wink. Which bokuto also tried doing but failed as he can't make the clicking sound with his mouth. Akaashi greeted m/n and the boy did it at the same manner.

"Have you come to see me?! your idol?!"

Bokuto beamed, hunching down as he balled both of his fists from the excitement and did a jerking motion with it. M/n nodded vigourously and matched the ace's energy.

Akaashi smiled as he watch the two converse. It was like a father and son bonding, konoha, one of their teammates mentioned that the two can pass as related to each other and akaashi could not agree more.

"Here they go again, the father-son duo."

Konoha laughed at his own joke, akaashi only smiled and continued quenching his thirst.

"Akaashi-san! i heard you like onigiris! would you like to make some with me later?"

M/n offered, he asked permission to the coaches earlier if he can use the kitchen. Fortunately he was granted.

Akaashi's eyes widened, making him stop from drinking before turning to m/n who has a big smile on his face.

"Who told you that?"

"Hm? I asked your teammates! Right? Bokuto-san, Konoha-san?"

He pointed at the two who had a confident smile. Akaashi felt a bit touched that his teammates knew his favorite food. It gives him reassurance that he's not just a tool to keep bokuto at bay during games.

"Soooo? You in or nah?"

M/n asked, softly poking akaashi's cheeks. He realized he was staring into space as he snapped back to reality to see the boy's faces was inches from him.

He backed away, covering his mouth with his hand as he felt embarrassed from the close proximity of their faces.

"Y-yeah, let's make some later..."

M/n saw a chance and took it. He smiled deviously and asked him a question loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Ehh?? Akaashi-san you want to make what with me?"

M/n purposely made his question loud and in a suggestive tone in order to gain looks from the others. Akaashi looked even more flustered. He looked away and repeated what he said but in a low voice.

"L-let's make some onigiris..."

"Eeeeehhh?? you want to make b-"

Akaashi covered the boy's mouth, as if he knew what was the boy's next words. The others looked at them tilting their heads, questioning what's the problem. While kuroo and konoha seems to understand what m/n just did.

"Go get it akaashi!"

"Yeah, congrats akaashi! you're a big man now!"

Kuroo hollered, while konoha gave akaashi a playful slap in his back. Teasing the boy making him flustered even more. While bokuto looked at them like a newborn baby.

"I don't get it, m/n can you explain it to me? or akaashi, will you?"

M/n struggled to stop laughing but soon enough he stopped and then he signaled bokuto to come closer so he can whisper something.

Bokuto did what he was told and after learning, his mouth formed an 'o' and laughed loud.

"That's okay akaashi! You can do it!"

Bokuto joined in the fun, poor setter. M/n laughed as he watches his fellow second year from another school get more flustered than before.

"I'm sorry akaashi-san...haha, i won't do it again..haha"

M/n wheezed as he apologized to the tomato red boy, akaashi didn't replied to him. Akaashi ignored m/n for the rest of the day.

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

I just rlly wanna write akaashi being embarrassed, so here u go. Thanks for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.3K 1.6K 28
[𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃] ❝𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙚? ❞ ❝𝘽𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙘𝙪𝙩...
13.9K 233 25
"I've played volleyball all my life and now it's time for high school and I am about to start at Karasuno. I was never confident in how I played so I...
111K 3.6K 15
INCOMPLETE "You're safe with me, no matter what, okay?" (y/n) Oikawa, Tooru's younger sister, returns to home after spending two years with her aun...
1M 22.9K 31
Yandere Haikyuu Boys x Female Reader you are the little sister of Kiyoko and you have just moved back in with your sister and mother. You switch sch...