Sister (KNY x Honkai impact)

Door muichiro18

Chiyo Kaslana the older sister of Kiana kaslana, she is also known as the Herrscher of thunder and thunder pi... Meer

Description
Chapter 1: Past
Chapter 3: tsugoko
Chapter 4: Herrscher of the void!?
Chapter 5: Kiana!
Chapter 6: Im back
Chapter 7: adopting and attack?
THANK YOU!!!

Chapter 2: Reunion

380 10 0
Door muichiro18

Its been a few years since that has happened and now I am the thunder Hashira. Ive gotten closer to Iguro Obanai and Mitsuri Kanroji. Im also best friends with Shinobu kocho. I was patrolling around to find someone who looks like K423. Did I finally find her?! She looked very Injured and she looked like there was honkai energy in her?

I didn't hesitate but picked her up and walked to my estate. On the way there I passed by the butterfly estate. I decided to go in there to get help from Shinobu.

"Shinobu may I get some help?" I asked her.

She looked at me and widened her eyes "Ah yes Chiyo."

Shinobu instantly stood up as I put K423 on the bed. I didn't know her name yet has father named her?

I looked at her surprised since she looked like she had drowned up from the past years. K423 opened her eyes to see me.

"Chiyo?" She asked.

"Yes its me Chiyo." I said with a smile.

K423 hugged me tightly as I felt tears on my shoulders.

"Hi uhh do you have a name yet?" I asked.

"Oh right my new name is Kiana Kaslana." She reintroduced.

Father named her after Kiana? Well I don't blame him I see a lot of Kiana in her. I smiled at her name until she asked me "Uhh Nee-san where are we?"

"Uhh were in the butterfly estate, I wanted to take you to my estate but you were to injured.." I answered.

She nodded and looked around until my crow came into the room "Caw Hashira meeting a boy is bringing a demon around Caw!"

Why would someone bring a demon around with them isn't dangerous especially he broke masters rule.

"Uh nee-san can I come with you?" She tugged my haori.

"Uhh sure aslong you don't disrupt the meeting and stay with me for the time being." I responded.

She nodded as we walked to where the meeting took place.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

164K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
377K 13.5K 58
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
240K 11.1K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...