Maybe Lover?

By YurEuphoria

- "𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒐 π’“π’‚π’π’…π’π’Ž π’π’–π’Žπ’ƒπ’†π’“ :3"- -"𝒇𝒖𝒄�... More

Random number
New friend
Call
Wounds
Comfort
His Friends
Care
Soft side
Morning Talk
Getting to Know Her
Truth or Dare
Answer
Help
Understand
Hidden Part
Blood on her Hands
Nervous
There for you
Movie night
Nickname
Breakfast
Plans With You
Old Convos
Wholesome
Letter
Missing you
First Kiss
Love
Address
Roleplay
Jealous
Sulking
Competitive
Flustered
Waiting
Sweet Message
Drunk
Block
Alone
New Year
❗️❗️❗️
Return
Cloud 9
Fever
Tinder
Cramps
Grocery Date
bored and random
cats and plans
baking
<//3
distraction
good night
pretty
Levi?
gone
Her Messages
from the past us
wedding
Levi
To Past Levi
Red Wine
The End

Missed

3.8K 185 356
By YurEuphoria

"Good evening, Y/n! A Charity party will
be held at our hotel tonight, and i would
love you to come along with us!"

-Kuchel Ackerman

————————————————————

"i feel cursed."

"is it just me or i feel like Levi used his mom's phone just to message you-" I choked on my coffee as Armin suddenly answered my call. He let out a "yuck" as he noticed me choke on my drink.

"why is it so akward to reject someone" i covered my face out of stress. I slowly stared at the corner of my room. My black dress for the party was ironed nicely. I was hesitating if i should wear a dress or a suit but i think i would look very extra wearing a suit. I sighed as i took another sip from my drink.

"what if Levi decided to add your store in his mall! another branch!" Armin tried lifting your mood up. You glanced at your clock, it was already 6:30 and your face is already prepped up. A very simple make up with a wine shade lipstick. I wouldn't be panicking too much if Kuchel wasn't the one who invited me. But at the same time, i think i would also get nervous if it's her son who invited me..

"-plus, Mikasa and Eren is also coming! So you won't be alone"

"but"

"whatever, gonna end the call now. Need to get my Annie now"

"oi are you now going to the hote- ARMIN" i was cut off by the beeping sound of my phone as Armin ended the call, not even finishing my sentence. I let out a sigh as i hurriedly wore my dress. Sprayed some perfume and lastly, grabbed my pursed.

It's just a party, Y/n. It's not like he'll talk to you about the past.

————————————————————

The guards were all scattered. The lobby decorated with red roses, red lights, and red curtains. I wasn't informed with the theme, but hell i'm sure It's not valentine's day. The tall guards lead me to a seperate lounge for where- i guess- the guests stay. Am i too early or..? I counted the guards surrounding the place, there was about 3 on my left and 2 on my right. I sighed as i slowly approached one of them. I rubbed my hands together, feeling cold and nervous as they look intimidating with their muscles and tight clothes.

"excuse me, where will the charity party be held?" The tall man diverted his attention to me, I let out an "oh" as i got more nervous. Levi hired some damn scary employees. It's almost the same as him.

"Deluxe Function room, ma'am." deluxe- what? where is that.. what floor is that on? there's two function rooms?! "w-what floor?" i chuckled akwardly.

"nine." He looked at me with the obvious look, the confusion on my reaction made him add an annoyed tone with his voice. Gosh i feel so dumb right now.. Does everyone know where the Deluxe function room is?

I akwardly left the lounge room, playing a guessing game with myself. I don't even have the courage to talk to any employees here, they all look mad! After trying to look cool and NOT clueless. I finally saw a door with the sign "Deluxe A." plastered on the big wooden doors. I assumed it's the way for the elevator- oh right, there are tons of elevators here. One for normal guests and the special elevator for special guests.. of course..

Pushing the door to make an entrance for myself made me feel rich for the first time. The walls were painted with a deep red shade, plants (actual real plants) were placed at the corners of the room. There was a large door for another room, i could feel that there were people inside there but their voices are inaudible. And finally, an elevator at the middle of the room.

I pressed the button at the elevator and began to wait.. I tapped my foot nervously as i feel so akward being alone in this expensive looking room.

i assume Levi has taste for rich looking things.. I don't know, didn't get to know him after 7-8 years..

My head turned to the door beside me as i the noise started getting louder and louder. It feels like some staffs are fighting there. I grabbed my phone and pretended to act like i'm busy doing something. I eyed the door once again as i hear people talking and getting near. After trying to decipher the voice from the other room, i found out that they were talking about the decorations for the party. I believe there were missing lights or a broken glass.

am i going to witness someone get scolded?

readying myself to enter the elevator as the elevator car got closer to the ground floor. And that's when the door right beside me bursted. I twitched with the sudden loud thud that the door created.

And there stood Levi with his red suit.

-his eyes wide open with shock, his hair pushed back but some strands bouncing back down, His red suit nicely ironed with his matching black tie and shoes.He slowly went beside me also waiting for the elevator. The man licked his lips nervously as he felt embarrassed, akward, and of course nervous standing beside you. But nonetheless, his face was prepossessing as hell. As the door finally slid open, he kindly gestured me to go inside first before stepping in so slow. His guards ( i assumed ) stood outside, not daring to enter the elevator even though 7 people can still fit in here.

As i tried to click the 9th floor, my fingers almost collided with his as he was also going to press it. I immediately retracted my hands and stepped back. He gulped as he also stepped back after. I could feel how nervous he is. If i haven't met the old Levi, i would've pissed my pants standing right next to him. But hell, he still looks intimidating. But after what we've been through i would understand why he's acting so akward just now.

"reserved a room?" I looked at him confused with his very sudden question. "no.. For the party" i answered as i looked away, finding eye contacts very awkard.

He nodded as the silence once again filled the small space inside the elevator. He looked at his reflection on the elevator doors. He was observing whether he looks drunk with his current hairstyle or just decent. He tucked some strands of his hair behind his ear as he noticed the side of his hair getting long.

"y/n, the party starts at 9:30" i swiftly checked the time on my phone. 7:32 PM displayed on my lockscreen. The obvious embarrassment plastered on my face made me want to explode in pieces..

"o-oh.."

"there's a large outdoor area outside the function room.. You can stay there" he states. Trying to release your embarrassing feeling.

The remaining time while waiting was filled woth the thrilling silence. Both you and Levi expecting a sudden surprise from each other. But the silence vanished as soon as the door slid open, noises from staffs directing other staffs on what to do filled your ears. Levi looks slightly annoyed with how loud they were. He cleared his throat as the two of you exited the elevator.. of course, akwardly.

Levi, wanting to get your attention to lead you to the large outdoor area near the function room, he gently called you name but was too low.

"Y/n.." you turned your head to Levi who's currently hiding his hands in his pockets. You raised your eyebrows "levi?" you called back.

The small glint that appeared on his eyes as he heard you call his name. He gulped as he tried to remain in his proper sanity. As he was supposed to speak, he suddenly forgot the words that he was supposed to say.

was it "right this way?" or.. "come with me?" fuck. Levi think..

"you're right with m- what?"

"what?"

"Y/n.. Do you want to stay outside as you wait?" he paused after saying your name, trying to not make a mistake like the last time.

You nodded and followed Levi. You wanted to view the outdoor place, for sure it's gonna be pretty. I have high expectations with Levi's plans for this hotel.

As he pushed the large glass doors, the outdoor area was insanely breathtaking. The sunset view was clear and the matching plants and large pools were perfect for the place, The fairy lights decoratedly evenly making the place well lit. There's a small bar near the pool area where they serve drinks and snacks and oh my, everything is just perfect.

"woah, it's very pretty" i complimented as i looked around.

"i'm glad you found the place pretty..Y/n." a small curve shaped his lips as he adored you admiring the view. He lead Y/n somewhere, a seat near the bar. He made sure to ask you if you wanted anything, wanting his very special guest to receive the best.

"coffee? tea? or any snacks?" He asked, standing up. You looked clueless as you didn't know what to order and what's the price of the foods and drinks.

what if one coffee costs like 500 dollars?

"i'll just get you something that i assume you'd like" he bit his inner cheeks nervously "any coffee would do" i hurriedly said. I was not expecting to spend my money in this hotel.

ordering two drinks, his eyes began to admire your face as he waited for his orders. He has people to deliver his orders for him, but this is the only way he could admire you entirely without getting caught.

He described you as someone near perfection. Your dress suited your style and your red lipstick. He wished he could tuck some strands of your hair as he's been wanting to do that for a long time. His thoughts were cut off as the drinks were now served. Gripping the tray with his red wine and your coffee. Still amazed with the view, he gently placed your drinks on the table, not wanting to distract you from admiring.

"so Levi, what's the charity party about?" you asked acting so professionally.

"oh, it's a tradition in our family. We throw a party and guests donate some money for the orphans. But it's also just a friendly gathering." He sipped on his red wine, he knitted his eyebrows as he wasn't familiar with the new brand of wine, but didn't bother enough to complain.

"but i wasn't informed with the "donating" thing.. How much should i-"

"ahh no need. I wanted you to come for just.. being a special guest, Y/n." ahh so he asked his mom to contact me?

"for what?"

He took another sip. Should i bring up about the pass? he thought, getting all nervous and sad at the same time. Your eyes slowly observing Levi. His left hand placed well inside his pocket, Eyes can't manage to look at mine or even blink if he does manage to look at me. His feet pointing somewhere far from you. Overall, he looks very nervous.

"were we supposed to talk about your hotel?"

"ahh-well.." he paused "what do you think?" he continued, still unable to stare at your eyes.

"well... It looks very expansive" you let out a chuckle but it made him more nervous. Tracing his cup with his index finger as he was trying to think of a topic. You were already expecting some professional talk, but you knew that there's a big chance where Levi will bring up the past you both shared. You wanted to act like you didn't give a shit anymore but you've been yearning to know why he suddenly disappeared. You wanted to end the blaming game you had with yourself.

The silence stayed longer. He was just sipping on his red wine while you tried to look everywhere except him. You were getting irritated.

dumb shit, if you want to apologize just fucking do it.

"is there something wrong?" you painfully ended the silence. His eyes flickered onto you. His eyes were drowsy but it didn't make him less attractive. It made him hot. His adams apple moved as he gulped once again.

"no"

"if that's the case.. I think i'll be finding a restaurant somewhere in the meantime-"

"i didn't want you to leave" heart fluttering after your words got cut off. For sure he meant not wanting you to leave the area. But in someway, you heard another meaning to it.

Your body tensed as he was now able to look at your eyes. You sighed as you tried to listen to what he has to say.

"i just needed to talk to you, Y/n."

"about what?"

"why i left?" You got scared as he finally got honest. You were already expecting that someday, Levi will finally explain why. But everytime someone brings up about it, it makes me remember the struggles i had. The nights where melancholy was accompanying me.

"you don't look like you wanted me here" you said making him give yoh a confused look.

"huh?"

"Levi, your body language." You eyed his whole entire figure from his head to his feet. He felt shy and crossed his legs out of nowhere.

"your eyes can't even look at mine for that long.. Or you look so anxious while looking at me." You explained. He bit his tongue while you read his entire soul. He thought you were a psychiatrist for a second.

"your hiding your hand in your pocket" you pointed out his pocket "-and you kept on fidgeting."

"sorry." he suddenly apologized. He felt your eyes observing his body, trying to find out about the meanings behind it. He felt so trapped with just your look. It's the first time a woman made him feel so anxious. You eyed his feet that were now pointing near the exit, he really looks scared right now. That's not the Levi people know.

"were you looking at my crot-"

"what?! No, your feet were pointing at the exit door! how'd you even-"

"oh, sorry."

"why would i even- nevermind. I'm leaving, it seems like you're too nervous to even talk about it." You stood up from your chair as Levi mirrored your actions after,  except he almost grabbed your wrist but prevented himself.

"Y/n, you deserve the truth behind my disappearance- i'm sorry if i made you uncomfortable.. The wine- it's a new one and i wasn't use to it so-" Your eyes were staring at his face, once again. He shuts his lips up as he noticed you staying silent.

"i'm sorry if i-"

"just explain it."

"i will, Y/n."

"-but i must say, i regretted everything and"

"and what? you wanted to take back your promises or?"

"and i missed you too much."

————————————————————

:0

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

731 26 35
[18/11/23: Republished because reediting previous works is my Roman empire.] Blooming tea for two. An Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin (AoT/SnK) fa...
54.3K 1.7K 13
What happens two strangers bump into each other and switch phones? Y/n and Levi Ackerman. Complete opposites... and 𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘴π˜ͺ𝘡𝘦𝘴 𝘀𝘰𝘭𝘭π˜ͺπ˜₯οΏ½...
492K 12.7K 30
[Modern AU] An arranged marriage, joy. just as you were adjusting into your new town, and your parents chasing their dreams of owning a buisness you...
171K 4.3K 30
------ a college au in which y/n runs into a seemingly toxic old flame and finds herself in the middle of a love triangle. began writing: jan...