The Littlest Ninja (Rottmnt)

By books20000825

Four ninja brothers fighting crime and keep the city of New York safe but what if I told you that a little gi... More

Author's Note
Parental Vanish
Sparring Partners
You Got Served
How To Make Enemies and Bend People
Mystic Library
The Purple Game
Screwball's Obession
Man Vs Sewer
Wait For It
The Mutant Menace
Tensive Love
Turtle-dega Nights The Ballad of Rat Man
Slug Ya!
The Ancient Art of Ninja Hide and Seek
Bully Beatdown
One Man's Junk
Snow Day
Hallucined Nightmare
Cloak and Swaggart
Jupiter Jim Ahoy!
A/N
Jailbreak
Insane in the Mama Train
Many Unhappy Returns
Author's Note

Endgame

1.2K 10 2
By books20000825

Splinter is pacing around in front of the Turtle Tank, he hasn't heard anything from anyone. "No word, no contact...where are my kids?! If only I had a clue as to where they are..." A purple portal opens, dropping April and Dimitri right behind him. "Someone send me a clue! Anything!" Dimitri crawls like a worm trying to get his attention while April muffles to him behind her gag, falling onto the ground. "A hint, a whisper, a well-time crash!"

April crashes into some garbage and he looks behind the tank. "April! And Dimitri?" He looks confused at seeing the young boy

He places them against the wall and the two tries to tell him something. "Don't worry. I will free you with my helping toe," He holds up his disgusting foot towards their mouths, Dimitri quickly shakes his head backing up not wanting Splinter to touch him as April muffle in disgust. With his fingernail, he rips off their gags off.

"Okay, first, ew. Second, WE'RE DOOMED! Draxum captured the guys!"

"And Emma too!"

He gasps in horror. "My children..." The horror turns into anger as he grits his teeth.

"He says we have to give him the last piece of the dark armor or else! And he says you have it!"

"What?" Splinter asks in confusion.

...............................................

Screwball flys around the New York City sky he couldn't search the hidden city he was now a wanted man he had assaulted the entire prison city guard he knew they were looking for him, his eyes scan the tall buildings, the people down below but he couldn't see his wife nor his daughter.

He floats down on a rooftop landing with a frustrated thud he slams his fist down beside him "Ugh this is hopeless at this rate I'll never find them!!" He lets out an angry yell slamming this fist against the stand holding up a water tower

The moment he said that he a deep sharp pain pieces his chest as he quickly got up with hope "I'm close I can feel it! Come on baby come on baby do it again gimme a sign." He pats his chest repeatedly walking around the roof until he feels it again and stops looking down at a wall in a alley he narrows his eyes he jumps down and into the alley and walks up to the wall he opens his mouth and pricks his finger on his sharp fang he uses the small sample of blood to draw satanic star with a circle in the middle.

The symbol glows and opens up a portal, he steps inside disappearing he looks up and sees the dark castle he snarls clutching his fists

"Gotcha Ya."

...............................................

"How did we get captured?" Raph questions in one of the cells. "We did exactly what Pop taught us!"

"Maybe this is exactly what Dad wanted. Maybe this is our destiny!" Mikey says optimistically.

"Locked in a cage, failed in our mission, held for ransom by the Foot, and none of us gave him grandchildren?!" Leo exclaims, hugging his knees. "Somehow I think he wanted more."

"Maybe we didn't stay true to the Hamato ways," Raph sits up. "Dad taught us wisdom is within us. We just need to focus...meditate deeply...and our path will be revealed."

"Olm's law..." Donnie says slowly, getting looks from the others. "Sorry, could you guys hear that?"

Mikey looks around not seeing Emma in any of the cells he whimpers a little worried "Guys where's Emma I don't see her I'm really worried. W-What if he hurts her?"

"Dont worry Mike Em's fine as long as she follows the Hamato code we'll be with her again." Leo pats his little brothers head

The turtles go back to their meditating.

...............................................

"Another excellent idea of mine," Draxum is getting a massage from Foot Brute. "Bathing in the mystic energy will fill me with the strength to wield the dark armor. My legs are getting jealous."

He growls in annoyance of how they're being treated. "It's for the greater evil. The greater evil," Foot Lieutenant whispers to him.

Suddenly a hole burst open the wall as the foot clan leaders look up to see Screwball stomping into the room burning bright red growling his fangs like an angry rapid dog "What the?-"

Draxum looks up and sees the man who has been locked up, his old personal Guinea pig he used for his own gain he couldn't help but crack a smile "Well look who it is."

"You two Out!!" Screwball angry points a finger between Foot Lieutenant and Foot Brute jabbing a thumb gesturing them to leave, the two snarl at him standing their ground.

"We don't take orders from you buddy."

Screwball snaps his eyes glowing red as the two float up mid air and gagging from being chocked desperate for air. "I said OUT!!!!!!!" Screwball yells demonically glowing brighter clutching his fist sweeping it making them fly out of the room. "This is between me and butt head here."

"If it isn't my old friend Screwball Screwtonagus how has prison been treating you well I hope?" Draxum smirks getting up walking towards the demon who did not look amused

"Yeah it treated me really well! I've been peacefully rotting away for the pass Six Years in Prison cause of you!! ya waste of space bum!!!" Screwball growls sarcastically

"And I see you still have that horrible temper."

"And I still you have that stupid face I wanna punch!!"

"Well that's not very nice."

"Enough games! Where are they Baron!!!"

"Where's who?"

"You know exactly who! Where's Amethyst?!?! WHERE'S MY DAUGHTER!!!!" Screwball screams unleashing his claws the spikes growing longer out of his skin, Draxum just looks at him and laughs

Screwball bolts towards him with a angry yell, unfazed Draxum unleashes his vine that Screwball burns with his fire power as he claws them a vine slaps him in the face making him crash into the wall it he quickly gets up running towards Baron on all fours foaming at the mouth like a wolf with rage in his eyes, he bulldozers his way though the vines avoiding them getting closer to evil scientist, he uses one of them to leap towards Baron pull back a fire covered claw put gets caught by two as they tie around his arms but he keeps pushing getting closer to him "Where Is She?!?!" Screwball thrashes turning to get free. "I swear I'll Kill You!!!"

"Calm down your brat is fine .. for now." Draxum coldly glares "But once I fuse with the dark armor she won't be of any use to me." Baron turns his back walking down the steps still holding the demon father "You are so much like your daughter, naive, trusting, stupid." He smirks seeing Screwball yelling out trying to pounce on him. He opens a room with nothing inside but a pair of cuffs connected to the floor and a collar connected to the wall. "stainless steel 100% fireproof i thought I would need it for Emerald but you'll have to do."

"But don't worry you will be together soon." Draxum uses his vines to cuff Screwball's arms, neck, and legs sitting him on the floor "Sooner than you think."

"Don't you touch her!!" Screwball tries to pounce on Draxum but his arms are chained to the ground as Draxum smirks as he walks out the room turning his back on the demon "BARON I SWEAR IF YOU HURT HER!!!!!" Screwball screamed demonically as the door closes.

...............................................

Chaos walks down the stairs towards a giant metal door, she opens walking into a room filled with cages and bars the echo of chains rattling and banging ringing in her ear.

She smiles evilly as she stops in front of a cell against the wall she sees Emma growling angrily foaming at the mouth with cuffs on her wrist covering her hands banging the cuffs against the bars of the cell over and over trying to get them off, angrily grunting with each blow. Emma falls to her knees tired and helpless with tears creeping in her eyes

"Enjoying your little tantrum diaper baby?" Chaos smirks leaning against the wall, Emma growls lunging at her but the chain stops from going farther to the bars

"This is low Chaos even for you why are you helping Draxum!?! You hate his guts!"

"Oh trust me I hate him but I hate you even more." Chaos growls leaning close to her with cold eyes "You've always had it good, you've always had it perfect but now you slowly see your perfect little world slowly crumbling in front of you and once the shredder comes back and destroys all of humanity you'll be in my world." Chaos cracks a wicked smile making Emma growls angrily as the two girls glare at each other, Chaos walks away but not before turning to look at Emma one last time with a sinister giggle.

"So sit back relax and enjoy the show."

...............................................

"They think I have a piece of the dark armor?" Splinter asks slowly in the kitchen of the lair. April is looking around for it in the cupboards and Dimitri looks in the cabinets while the rat is making himself tea with a weird-looking teapot.

"The Foot Lieutenant said it's the possession of Hamato Yoshi, last descendant of the Hamato Clan," She explains while throwing stuff away. "AKA Lou Jitsu, AKA you!"

"So do you have it not?" Dimitri pops up on Splinter other side with a face of annoyance and desperation.

"Oh, sure," He rolls his eyes. "I bet it's just lying around the house somewhere! Maybe it's this bacon press, this trivet, or my number one huggy pillow." She pushes him away and hears the teapot boiling, noticing something.

"Hey Splints...what about this freaky tea kettle?"

"You mean Old Skully?" He peeks over her shoulder. "No, he's been a delightful part of the Hamato family for generations. Isn't that right, Skully?" He turns around the teapot, which emits purple smoke. "Oh boy..."

"Uh Splinter I-I don't think that's a normal tea pot." Dimitri hides behind April scared at the scary looking tea kettle.

The Shredder's face flashes briefly as he holds up the last piece. "I can't give the Foot the teapot. It will doom humanity!"

"But they have your kids!" April tells him.

"You're right. My family must come first. I'll give them the teapot!"

"But that will doom humanity!" She shrieks and he shouts in frustration.

"You are no help, April!"

"Well, this is a tough one!" She shouts back, crossing her arms and sitting on the floor as Dimitri covers his face groans giving up "Oh we're never gonna get the turtles and Emma back."

And that's when April realized "Maybe there's an answer in those dusty old scrolls of yours."

"That is it!" He jumps and lands on her hair. "The scrolls will solve my dilemma! And whatever they tell us to do, it's not awful!"

They move to the living room where he opens up the scroll and they all bow. A green light flashes and reveals the ancestor.

"Hamato Yoshi. You are blessed with the glorious honor. You alone can keep the world safe from the dark armor. Your task is simple. Guard the final piece by remaining hidden for all time. Isolated, alone, a complete hermit. Enjoy this service to your clan!"

"Can I at least go out for fro-yo?" Splinter asks, holding up a cup.

"No!" He smacks away the treat.

"Okay, okay okay, fine. But...what about my children?" He questions in concern.

"They will be fine..."

"Oh thank goodness..." He takes a sip of his drink.

"The finest martyrs in the history of our clan," Splinter's eyes widen. "Destroyed by the Foot, their sacrifice will never be forgotten!"

He spits out the soda. "What?! No! Stupid scrolls! Why did I listen to you in the first place?" He starts shredding them. "We are not giving them the evil teapot. We are going to save my beloved children! We will need to assemble a well-oiled team of commandos!"

"I have just the guys!" April declares with a smile.

The B-Team

A helicopter explodes and fire appears.

Franken-Foot as Howlin' Mad Franken-Foot

Bullhop takes off into a run.

Bullhop as Mr. Suave

Shelldon starts robbing a bank.

Shelldon as Beep-Boop

Bank robbers turn around to see Todd standing there with puppies.

Todd as Nails Von Melee

April gives a two-finger salute.

April O'Neil as The Slugger

Sunita explodes into goop.

And Sunita as Slime Gal

Sapphire cries hysterically in April's arms who pats her back comfortingly as Topaz with glowing yellow eyes strangles Splinters neck angrily shaking him back and forth making the rat's face turn purple.

Topaz and Sapphire as Magical Gems

Dimitri gives a shy wave

Dimitri as Team Support

Together with Splinter, the B-Team is ready. "Let's get my kids!" The rat declares, wearing his Lou Jitsu outfit. "Hot soup!" He stands in front of a wall and uses the same watch that the turtles and Emma broke when trying to rescue April and Mayhem. He draws the symbol and the door opens. Then he jumps inside to go through the portal.

...............................................

"Hum..." Raph murmurs to himself. "Happy place. Happy place."

His eyes suddenly open and inside his mind, he's a falling star. He crashes into a forest, where someone is waiting for him.

"Raphael..." He looks up to see someone in a robe. "You are stuck in a cage."

Raph sees that his body actually is a cage. "Help me get out of here, Sensei! Show me the Hamato way!"

Splinter just chuckles as he stands underneath a cloud storm forming. "The path to the end is not the end of the path."

"Okay..." Raph says in understanding as Splinter carries him up a mountain. "What you're saying is...uh, what are you saying?"

He drops the cage onto a seat, sitting across from him. "Focus. Not on my words, but rather words not on my focus."

"Okay, that was just the same thing backwards. Is this supposed to teach me something?"

"I cannot teach you. You can only learn what you already know," Splinter tells the turtle as he flies away.

"That makes no sense!"

A whale opens up its mouth and swallows him up.

Raph falls onto his back after waking up. "That...was useless!"

"I gotta say, I'm not feeling this Hamato Clan stuff at all," Leo chimes in.

"Me neither!"

"Yeah, no one is, but Papa will chew his tail off if we don't stick to the rulebook," Donnie opens an eye.

"Well look where the rulebook landed us!" Raph shouts, standing up and gesturing to their situation. "I say we ditch this Hamato jazz and be ourselves."

"Yeah!" The other turtles cheer, Donnie and Mikey high-fiving.

"We be we, baby!"

"I'm smashing us out!" He punches at the cage, opening up a hole for them to get out through.

"Wait a second! You could've done that the whole time?" Leo questions as Donnie and Mikey are just standing there in shock, eyes wide.

...............................................

Emma sits in an Indian style with her eyes closed trying to focus she scrunched up her face trying to stay focus as she started to glow pink as a gem symbol appears on her forehead.

Emma opens her eyes and sees a light pink sky "Huh?" She looks around seeing purple flowers all around the wind blowing in her hair as a few flower petals floating though the air "Whoa pretty." She stands up looking around at the mystical field, a crunch is heard making her quickly turn around a little scared

A purple skinned woman stands in front of her with purple hair wearing a long dark purple gown with a light purple cloak hoodie hiding her face

"Um hi?" Emma shakes a little scared backing away a little, the woman walks up towards her and kneels down in front of her. The woman takes her hands that were still handcuffed and leans over towards her hand and whispers something at them. A purple glowing comes from Emma's hands and cuffs unlock dropping to the floor.

Emma looks in shock as the woman gently tucks a strand of hair behind Emma's ear, gently placing a hand on Emma's face brushing her thumb on her cheek making Emma look up at her with wide eyes.

"Emma."

"Emma."

"Emma!!"

Emma finally snaps out of the trance her eyes opens making her eyes go back to normal seeing her brothers in front of her as Raph opens the cell door crouching down in front of her concern checking her face for bruises right injuries "Doughnut you ok?"

"Y-Yeah I'm-" Emma nods her head looking down and seeing the cuffs unlocked "Ok?"

"Come on we gotta go stop Draxum!" He holds out his hand and she quickly nods grabbing his hand as the siblings run out of the room.

...............................................

Okay, B-Team," Splinter starts off. They're kneeling in front of a castle. "Here's the plan to get my children. Shelldon quietly drops Frankenfoot and Dimitri over the wall to provide a distraction. With the Foot distracted, Topaz and Sapphire will take care of any foot ninjas, Bullhop creates an opening with his massive pectoral energy. Inside, April springs the gate for the Todd Squad and Sunita. Once the hounds sniff out the boys and Dimitri and Sunita takes care of the guards, I ninja them out and we're home free! Any questions? No? Then let's move!"

Everyone except April, Topaz, Sapphire, and Dimitri moves to the right. "Oh, and watch for any-" A snap is heard, leaving the B-Team in a net. "Traps..." He pinches his nose with a slight groan. "Okay, new plan. We each take out 300 ninjas."

"Wait What?!?!" Dimitri screams scared

"Just stay behind us Dim and you'll be fine." Topaz frowns up at the castle patting Dimitri's head who hides behind her leg hugging it. "Beside we've dealt
with way worse.

"We'll be back for you!" April calls out, following after the rat.

The five siblings burst through a wooden door, looking up at the very tall staircase in front of them. "Based on my knowledge of climatic finishes, the dark armor's got to be up there!"

April and Splinter slide to a stop in front of the ninjas as Topaz and Sapphire floating in their gem forms with Dimitri holding onto Sapphire, Foot Lieutenant, and Foot Brute. "Get them!"

The ninjas jump towards them all. "There's too many of 'em, man!"

"Let us see how they fare against my patented Macho Gazpacho Fury Kick!" He leaps into the air and hits all of them very quickly, causing an explosion. The two Foot members can only stare in awe.

"Whoa...the Macho Gazpacho Fury Kick..."

There's actually tears in Foot Lieutenant's eyes. "Mesmerizing to see it in person-"

Splinter kicks them both in the face, sending them flying. He lands on their backs, his sunglasses shining. Suddenly there's smoke and he stomps his foot to get rid of the fire. "Now...where was I?" He glares up at the mutant alchemist himself, who's sitting right in front of the dark armor.

"Ah, the great Lou Jitsu. I guess the camera adds 5 feet."

Huginn and Munnin giggle. "Burn~!"

Topaz growls pulling out her axe out of gem stomping towards Draxum but Sapphire puts a hand on her girlfriend's shoulder shaking her head stopping her.

"I am here for my children. You will release them to me immediately!"

"That won't be happening...unless you're here to give me what I want."

He clenches a fist at the demand. He stomps his foot, the defeated Foots' weapons falling into his hands. Splinter jumps off them and heads for Draxum, who creates the purple vines. He leaps out of the way from them, getting up the staircase until completely disappearing from Draxum's eyesight. The alchemist looks around in shock before the rat appears right behind him, spinning around. Draxum makes his purple arms appear, dodging the weapons. He slides and flings them off, the two clashing weapons briefly.

Splinter grabs his leg with his tail and throws him away. Draxum lands safely and Splinter jumps up, only to be grabbed by a vine and thrown violently. He lands on his feet, the villain aiming the purple vines again. The rat rolls away, spinning and throwing both weapons. They're easily caught by the vines, but Splinter kicks him in the stomach. Draxum tries to land a hit, and his opponent twirls around, flinging his tail at him and missing. They both glare at each other and Draxum spins around for a kick. Splinter dodges it swiftly and punches him in the gut.

"Hot soup!"

Draxum lands at his throne, groaning. "Very impressive...I see you still have that warrior spirit. Too bad I can't say the same for your children!"

"No more games," Splinter narrows his eyes.

"They must be so frightened...trapped, alone, in a place where you'll never find them." He drops a bag and it opens to reveal all five weapons. "And without their weapons..."

Splinter eyes Leo's sword, horrified at what they must be going through. He takes the sword silently.

"I know that your daughter is definitely afraid, all alone not knowing where she is wondering if her daddy is coming to recuse her."

Splinter looks up at Draxum and looks down at the red bow that Splinter had given her after she completed her training.

"We can do this two ways. You can give me the final piece now, or I can torture your sons and your little girl until they tell me where it is! I think I'll start with your precious little girl."

He can see the smiles from the reflection, even Donnie's. "Make your choice..."

He narrows his eyes and stands up, pointing the sword at Draxum. The mutant stares in confusion, "Wait, Splints, what are you doing?!" April calls out as he takes the teapot from the portal.

"I'm sorry, April...they are my children."

The five siblings suddenly appear after getting rid of the ninjas, running up the stairs and stopping to see the exchange. "Dad?" Raph asks happily while Leo smiles. He hears the voice and turns around to see them.

"My children!" He then realizes what he just did, looking towards Draxum to see the teapot.

"The final piece of the dark armor?!" Raph screeches

"Daddy no."

"No!" Splinter rushes to stop him, but it's too late as the face connects to the helmet. There's suddenly a red glow as the blast pushes Splinter to April. Draxum looks up to see the completed armor on fire, the chest plate opening up. April helps up the rat and they look on in horror. Leo protectively hugs Emma shielding her face not wanting her to look. Draxum laughs at them, taking control of the dark armor. The metal pieces take their place on his body, Foot Brute and Foot Lieutenant watching proudly. Draxum lets out a yell at all the power he now possesses, the jaw from the face taking hold. The mouth closes, to reveal the face of the Shredder.

...............................................

"The human threat draws ever closer. If we do not take action, the Hidden City itself will be at risk!" Draxum warned the Yokai Council. A clay-like face appeared in front of him with a whoosh.

"We're tired of arguing about this, Draxum! The prophecy does not say that humans are our enemies!"

"It predicts the destruction of the yokai! The humans have already driven us underground. I had a project that I'm working on that might-"

"NO!" The councilor shouted, "Your experiments are an offense against our very own nature! You will cease all actions immediately! And what do you mean by project?"

"I have come into to contact with a creature different from this world," He held up a picture of Screwball, Amethyst and baby Emma. "A demon named Screwball Screwtonagus he has wild power and unlimited energy that can be used for defense weapons and his wife is a product of unlimited magic, their daughter is a fusion of both together with all their powers combined we could be unstoppable!!"

"Have You Gone Mad!!"

The female councilor frowns outraged "You had no right to extort sources from a family especially an innocent child!!"

"Fools!" He jumped off the staircase and stormed off.

"I don't trust that one...Agent 64."

The agent teleported in front of them, revealing himself as Mayhem. "Keep an eye on him. He's dangerous." Mayhem just stared at him. "Oh, would you like a treat?" A bone appeared in front of the mutant. "Who's a good boy?"

He eagerly took the bone and teleported away.

"Buffoons..." Draxum growled as he left. "They will not stop the humans, I'll do it myself."

...............................................

"Starting today! At last, I can end the human threat once and for all!" He declares as purple flames surround him.

"Not if we have anything to say!" Raph leaps into the air and tries to punch him, but he simply flicks Raph away like a bug and he lands on top of the others. Draxum lifts himself into the air, laughing.

Emma growls getting up from the pile stomping over towards Draxum. Sapphire stretches out for her niece but can't move considering she under Donnie "Emma no!"

The little girl ignores her and stands tall and unafraid at him "You wouldn't get away with this!! You're a nothing but a monster and we will stop you!" Draxum grins evilly letting out a wicked laugh that sends chills down Emma's spine but she hides her fear "You stupid child you're just as ignorant as your parents your idiotic tempered father and your naive weakling of a mother, she thought she could also defeat me and look where it got her!"

Emma's eyes grow wide at the sound of that

He's mostly told her about her father

But he's never mentioned her mother until now

He

He was the reason she wasn't around in her daughter's life

He was the reason Emma didn't have a mom

Emma's eyes widened to the size of dinner plates "What did you do?" Emma mutters narrowing her eyebrows looking at him with rage in her eyes, her eyes demonically glow as she angrily charges at him with full force glowing pink "What did you to my mom?! What did do you?!?!!!!!"

"Emma no!" Splinter calls out as his daughter jumps up with a pulled back fist but Draxum grabs her by her throat as the little girl gags kicking her legs punching his arm with her tiny fists "I know you did something to her you coward! I know you did something to my mommy!! Where is she?! WHAT DID YOU DO!!!" Emma burst into flames angry she takes her hands trying to push his hands off of her throat but in the process was able to touch his bare skin though the many layers of armor. Emma's eyes glow pure white as she suddenly has a vision, she quietly whimpers as tears quickly roll down her face as she stares off into space in horror

"Pathetic Child." Draxum scoffs and chucks Emma hard making her tumbling down the stairs to the foot of her family "Emma!" Everyone screams in a panic

"Emma!" Topaz quickly is able to get loose out of the pile and grab her niece holding her in her arms lightly slapping her face as the girl was unresponsive "Emma? Come on Emma wake up wake up baby!"

With his sharp claws, Draxum grabs two pillars and they slice off.

"Okay, quick question. Was he always strong enough to do that?!" Leo exclaims as they look up in surprise. Draxum flings the pillars around so that they hit all of them.

"I have never felt anything like this! Sheer exhilaration! The intense energy! Focus of power!"

"And perfectly tailored," Huginn chimes in.

"Yeah, somebody got a celebrity villain make-over," Muninn compliments, hands on his hips. Draxum punches them away. "Ow!"

"Master Shredder," Foot Brute speaks up as he and Foot Lieutenant are bowing to him. "We await your orders."

"Shredder?" Draxum asks in confusion. "I'm not Shredder. I am Baron Draxum! With this armor, do you know what I will do to the humans?"

"Uhhh...shred them?" Foot Brute replies with a nervous smile.

"No!" He slaps the man across his face. "What's with you and all the shredding? I will destroy them, like I did with the girl's siblings!" Metal surrounds him, turning into a drill. He goes up to the surface and the drill goes through it, the ceiling crumbling around them.

"This isn't what the legends foretold!" Foot Lieutenant looks to where he left. "Something's gone wrong."

They both leave through a portal, leaving the whole place a mess. Raph sticks his head out first. "Guys, everybody okay?"

Everyone appears out of the rubble. A yellow force field rises above the rocks as Topaz raises her hands projecting it from her, Sapphire, and Emma from being hit she groans a little tired finally making it disappear "Yeah we're good." Emma groans a little waking up as Sapphire holds her close "Gemstone are you ok honey?"

"Yeah I'm ok." Emma holds her head a little in pain her eyes get wide as she looks around frantic "W-Where's where's daddy?"

The others look around for Splinter, hearing a groan. Together, they lift up a large rock to find him lying there, bruised and clothes ripped.

"Dad?"

"My...children..." He says weakly.

"Dad!" Mikey cries out as they kneel.

"Dad, are you hurt?" Leo asks in concern.

"Of course I am hurt!" The rat shouts at them, some dirt landing on his face.

"We shall miss you father..." Donnie is holding a shovel he somehow got, preparing to bury his father.

"I don't wanna bury daddy!!" Emma bursts out crying dramatically

"Calm down I'm not 'rest in peace' hurt! I'm 'rest on the couch' hurt!"

"Dad..." Raph speaks up, everyone else turning to him. "We gotta apologize. We tried to follow the way of the Hamato Clan, but...it just didn't work for us."

"No, no," Splinter holds up a finger. "It is I who should apologize to you. The scrolls...were wrong. And I was wrong to make you follow them."

"So you're not mad at us?" Mikey asks,

"No...it is not training, or rules, or tradition that makes you special. It is being yourselves. If I had faith in how special you each are...none of this would've happened."

"Aww..." Leo and Mikey say in unison, everyone crying.

"I don't normally feel things, but that one got through," Donnie covers his eyes with his hand.

"Emerald I don't know what you saw or what Draxum did to your parents but your kindness, strength, and determination with help us defeat him." Splinter smiles at Emma "I am proud to have you as my daughter."

Emma sniffles, both hands on her heart as tears fall down her face. "Oh Daddy!!"  They share a group hug and Splinter wiggles around, feeling squished.

"No! I just had my spine crushed!" He pulls out five masks and Emma's clothes. "Here. I brought you something." One of the masks is pink.

The turtles rip off their robes in unison, Emma taking her clothes and the mask. Leo slices the air as he takes his sword, Mikey flings around his weapon, Raph smashes the air with his tonfas, and Donnie spins around his staff.  Emma floats up making a diamond symbol with her arms opening her glowing pink eyes and twirling magically transforming into her gem form, summoning her staff with a determined smirk floating next to Mikey, who's blowing some gum. It pops in his face and Splinter pumps up his fists.

"Now go, and be your awesome selves!"

Mayhem teleports in front of April. "Mayhem! Great!"

"Okay, you guys stop the Baron, and we'll take care of Splinter! Bam!"

Dimitri quickly hugs his best friend close, Emma smiles happily returning the hug "You've got this Em."

Emma looks a little skeptical but Topaz and Sapphire crotches in front of her smiling confidently "We've got all the faith in you hon now get up there and go kick Draxum's butt!" Topaz winks giving her a thumbs up as Sapphire flexes a muscle along side her, Emma's sparkle with motivation nodding firmly with a serious smile.

Donnie presses a button from his wrist computer, the drill appearing from the ground. "Whoa!"

"Alright!" Leo cheers as he pumps a fist. "Time to finally see what this baby can do!"

Donnie sighs as he walks up to the drill. "Again, the drill is in beta. But it does contain the back-up copies of all my tech," He grins as the drill opens up, revealing all his shells. Together, they fly towards the exit. "So what's our plan?"

"We don't have one cuz we're being ourselves!" Leo calls out

"That's how Mad Dogs roll! No plan!" Raph shouts

"Mad dogs! Mad dogs! Mad dogs!!" Emma chants happily flying pass her brother and Donnie smiles, flying after them.

...............................................

Screwball groans a little pain in laying on his stomach, he slowly opens his eyes and sees the ramble around him. He looks down and sees his ankles and wrist still cuffed he growls angrily with a vein throbbing on his neck "I'm sick of this crap!!!" He roped the cuffs of his wrist with his teeth throwing it to the side

He roughly takes the ones of his knees, the cement on top of him start to shake uncontrollably as he angrily burst out of the pile with death in his eyes as the spikes piercing out of his skin grew longer "I'm gonna kill em!!" He grabs a enormous piece of rock and with one swipe he bust the door open and runs out of the room desperate to find a way out.

...............................................

"It's a beautiful day here for that double header!" There's a baseball game going on, where there's a whole crowd of people. "Yeah, there's nothing like 8 hours of baseball to liven up your-"

Draxum's drill suddenly bursts through the grass, the country singer nearby throwing up into her hat. Draxum lands in the stadium everyone staring in confusion. He appears on the Jumbo screen. "This will do..."

He grabs the microphone, but holds it upside down. "Citizens, an ancient prophecy-" He sees the black end and the singer pats his shoulder.

"Hold the fuzzy part to your mouth, dear," She tells him kindly and he snatches it away, frightening her.

"Do not tell Baron Draxum how to use your mouth stick! Humans, an ancient prophecy speaks of a greater threat to my people and their way of life. And that threat is you. So without further ado, prepare for mass destruction!"

They just continue to stare as the fanfare sounds. Then everyone stands up and leaves the stadium. Draxum starts destroying everything, the people in the sound booth running away. They're suddenly blocked by Foot Brute and Foot Lieutenant.

"Draxum!" Hearing Mikey's voice, he looks to see the five arriving as they're in the sky. "We're sick of you messing with people kind!"

"You are going to face a brand new unit that is back to their old self!" Donnie shouts as they land a few feet away.

"I won't let you hurt anybody else you big jerk! Emma growls her fangs pointing her staff at him.

"The teenage turtles who are ninjas and mutants, with their awesome butt kicking sister!" Raph declares, causing Leo to look up at him.

"Really? Is that the best we've got? Because we have had so much time to think of a new way to say that."

They jump towards their opponent, who simply grabs Raph. "You were never a match for me." He slams Raph into the grass, hitting Leo and Mikey before trapping Donnie, Emma tried to strike him but he easily tosses her away. The others jump up behind him. "You should've joined me when you had the chance!"

Three platforms appear in front of them, knocking the four away.

Chaos looks from the control room in horror at Emma getting tossed into the grass but she wipes her nose and gets back into the fight "Master w-whats going on?"

"Don't worry sweetheart it's alright." Foot Lieutenant pats her head gently as she holds onto his leg "I don't understand," Foot Lieutenant watches the fight, still baffled on why Draxum's not Shredder, or at least the real one. "By this stage, he should've completed the transformation."

"There must be a flaw in the armor."

April, who had sneaked in with them, hears this. "A flaw..." She steps into the shadows and sneaks past all of the ninjas to type a message on the screen.

Guys, it's April (*^3^)

Mikey is lifted into the air as he notices April's message. "Hey, look!" He kicks away at the metal arm near his foot.

"Guys, it's April," Raph starts reading it, "The armor has a fl..." The message stops there. "What does that mean?"

A claw grips his face and April had stopped typing because the others had noticed. "You again?" Foot Brute grabs the girl, lifting her up in the air. "What are you up to?"

Mayhem teleports the gem, Dimitri and Splinter into the scene. "Looks to me that you all are due for a whooping!" Topaz smacks her fist into her palm cracking it with a smirk.

"Hot soup!" They start beating them up and seconds later, all of them have been defeated. "Ooh, that is not a good back feel...get us out of here, doggy thingy!" He moves all of them away into the stands, landing on Splinter's stomach, while April and Dimitri lands in the field while the gems float mid air above them.

"April? Dimitri! Duck!" Leo calls out and she does so as he swings past her head.

"Guys, I was trying to tell you that the armor has a flaw!"

"A flaw? What's that?" Emma raises an eyebrow as she tightly squeezed

"It means the armor is broken!" Dimitri tells her

"Ohh, that makes more sense," Mikey comments as he's dragged past her.

"So there's a flaw!" Raph narrowly flies past her. "But what?"

April steps back from a metal tentacle, which drops Donnie. "Hey, you guys remember the time...we were playing sports ball...and we couldn't find a ball..."

...............................................

Raph took the teapot in his hands. "Donnie! Go long!"

He threw it at them at rapid speed and they screamed in alarm. They tried to catch it, but the teapot smashed to bits, causing all of them to scream.

"Boys, what is going on?" Splinter suddenly appeared. "And have any of you seen my teapot?"

The boys scrambled as Splinter started to walk towards them behind them then noticed baby Emma sucking on her pacifier crawling pass, Raph waves his arms getting their baby sister's attention making her sit on her butt tilting her head at him like a puppy "Emmy Emmy!" He rubs his knuckles against his eyes pretending to cry as a signal.

Emma understands the message and spits out her pacifier to the side and starts wailing loudly waving her arms wildly getting their father's attention "Huh? Oh What's the matter sweetheart?" Splinter walks towards their crying sister, the tea kettle magically comes back together as Leo turns around and sees the now fixed teapot confused while Splinter walks up to them holding their calmed down sister.

Uhh, yeah dad, I'm sorry, it's uh...right...here?" He held up a nicely-looking teapot. "Here you go. One unscathed teapot!" Before he gave it to his father, he noticed that there was still one shard missing. They gasped at it.

"There's a piece missing!"

Since they were not able to find it, Mikey held up his Jupiter Jim figure and stuck it into the hole.

"Thank you, honest boys."

...............................................

Donnie gasps, lifting down his goggles. "Could it be...?" As they're fighting Draxum, he scans the armor...to find the figure still stuck in the hole. "Yes! The Jupiter Jim action figure is the flaw!"

Convenient!

"Oh," Splinter sits up from his spot. "So that's why my tea always tasted of plastic and evil!"

Wise-crack!

"So if we could hit it, we could destroy the whole armor?" Mikey asks eagerly while still being flung around by Draxum.

"Well, that's how it all works in all your favorite sci-fi movies!" Leo calls out, both of them snapping their fingers.

Perfect reason for action!

"Yeah let's do it I believe we can mad dogs for life!" Emma fist pumps the air winking giving a thumb ups

Words of encouragement!

"Alright guys, what's our approach?" Donnie asks and they join him.

"Well, there's two choices: we launch a precision attack with pinpoint accuracy on a target that's impossibly small..." They eye Draxum as he approaches, the armor malfunctioning slightly. "Or...we do we!"

"Total chaos!" Mikey cheers from behind as Raph punches his fists.

"Jazz! I will recklessly keep him busy!" Donnie's staff turns into two rockets, pushing them forward.

"Yeah!"

Leo and Emma jump onto the sides, both of them grinning. "We be we, baby!"

"Hot soup!" Leo points forward and Emma smirks

"Yeah let's do it"

Donnie starts attacking furiously, Raph jumping into the air landing in the seats. "Power smash!" He starts breaking them with his mystic ability, Mikey flinging around objects with his whip.

"Power fun jitsu!"

Emma flys around the spins her staff blasting the objects with a projection spell, a large pink bubble surrounds it with large sharp spikes around it

"Bubble Spikeball!"

Leo slides and swings his sword, the tornado of objects landing in his portal. "Oh ho yeah!" He jumps around and slips between Donnie and Draxum. A few portals appear, with the objects landing on the foe, they all cheer.

"Oh, do the children wish to play?" Draxum asks ominously as the attack does not affect him. He creates several tentacles that take hold of all of them. One of them tries to grab Emma but she teleports out of the way she turns her head and gets punched hard in the face and she spins around, landing in the dirt with her face roughly. Leo tries to grab his sword with his mouth, but it flies over his body and lands nearby.

"Uh oh."

"You hold so much power within you Emerald but what you lack is sense you are a stupid gullible naive little girl I should've killed you just like your naive excuse for a mother all those years ago."

Emmas eyes widen slowly as she looks up in horror at him with tears in her eyes at the sound of the horrible truth

"What?" Topaz and Sapphire look horrified

"You killed Emma's mom?!!" Leo shouts at him

"You're a murderer!" April points at him angrily, Emma lays on the ground heavily breathing clutching her fists closing her eyes tight.

"Em are you ok?" Donnie stares at her a little worried as his little sister grips the grass in her fist, shaking.

"Y-You .. you killed her?" Emma stammers with tears forming in her eyes shaking anger

"I told her what power she could have, how she could bring her family up top and not have to worry about the judgment of those idiotic humans! She and that idiot husband of hers could rule along side me. But she refused, claimed that she was going to stop me from hurting innocent people. She was confident I will say .. too bad that didn't help her block a vine going though her chest."

Tears fall onto the grass as Emma shakes uncontrollably with anger as clouds slowly start to form in the sky as thunder echos around the area

He killed her mother

She was trying to stop him from hurting people

And he killed her for it

And that's when he pushed Emma

To her breaking point

"You."

Emma slowly stands up with her head down glowing bright, Everyone slightly backs up from Emma who is slowly glowing brighter by the second

"You experiment on me."

"Oh No."

"You've done it now."

"You hurt my friends, my family, and innocent people!"

"Guys Emma looks really mad!"

"Practically murdered my parents!!!"

"Oh me gosh she's gonna blow!"

Emma opens her eyes showing Draxum her pulped sharp pink demon eyes clutching her teeth growling Her entire hair turns bright pink as it flies above her head, glowing bright almost blinding everyone.

"You."

"Have Messed."

"With The WRONG MUTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Emma screams loud and demonically bursting into flames with sharpen fangs and glowing pure pink eyes floating off the ground.

Draxum stares at her, but decides to ignore it, flinging a tentacle at her. She simply holds up a glowing hand and looks up and slices the tentacle in half. Everyone drops their jaws in shock.

The little girl slowly steps up to him, eyes narrowed. Draxum tries to strike her again with another tentacle but she jumps up and round kicks it spinning midair and landing with a perfect back flip with her head lowered. She holds up her arm instead of reaching for her forehead she reaches for her chest, a large mystical purple sword magically appears into her hand as she firmly grips it

"Ahh..." The turtles and April are slightly confused

"Has she always had that sword?" Raph asks them and they say nothing as they watch.

Sapphire looked and her eyes widen in realization looking at her girlfriend "Wait i-isn't that?"

Emma slowly gets up and points the sword at Draxum as it glowed a bright pink and also .... purple "I call upon the spell that is forbidden, though my blood my mother's power she had given." Emma loudly chants the spell her hair float pink mid air, her forehead glows a pink gem and and a purple gem glowed right in the center of her chest

"Strengthen my heart with vengeful power!" Emma floats higher into the sky glowing brighter as her wings spreader angelically behind her, a illusion of a woman towers around her making the same motion as she did raising up the glowing sword.

"Stand before the princess and COWER!!!!!!" Emma chants the last words morphing her regular voice to a woman's voice, she points the sword at Draxum beaming a bright big purple light as it hits Draxum square in the chest. The armor glows purple quickly cracking like glasses opening up and pushing Draxum out of the armor causing an explosion.

They're all now covered in pink goo.

"What's going on? I feel...weak...life power...being drained."

He's forcibly slipped out of the armor, landing on the ground, He slowly withers in front of her.

"You're out!" April declares to him.

"Well...we won!" The turtles and April all high-five as Dimitri runs up to them cheering, April grabs him letting him high five them "I love it when having no plan comes together."

"Guys...we've learned a valuable lesson," Leo smiles. "Irresponsibly breaking Splinter's teapot and not telling him is the smartest thing we've ever done! Well, most of it."

"And, we got our Jupiter Jim figure back!" Mikey holds up the figure that's covered in pink good. "What a sweet day! We be we, baby!"

Splinter lifts his head, seeing electricity sparking. "Oh no..."

The sky suddenly turns a dark red, the lights going out. The armor comes to life and reforms. Smoke surrounds him and they all stare as it takes form.

"Yes...it's happening!" Foot Lieutenant says in glee, Foot Brute smiling widely. "His life force has been taken, just as what was foretold!"

The Shredder standing right in front of the drained Draxum. He lifts up his head and lightning strikes, Draxum gasping lightly in horror.

"The Shredder lives!" Foot Lieutenant and Foot Brute bow to him.

"Long live the Shredder!"

Everyone looks in horror but here's loud groans of pain they all look up to see Emma who still floating grunting a little "Emma?" Emma holds her chest grunting loudly in pain as her skin starts to crack like glasses her eyes glow white as a magical sphere forms around her only showing her glowing body form.

The orb glows bright white blinding everyone it slowly comes down to the ground and disappears leaving a figure laying on the ground groaning a little in pain.

Everyone gathered around to see if she was ok "Emma Em you ok?"

Instead a hand lifts the figures body off the ground as her long blond hair hides her face she looks around confused and turns her head to look at them all

But it wasn't Emma

Instead it was a woman with long blond hair blowing in the wind with glowing purple eyes flicking off showing her big purple eyes breathing heavily, Sapphire and Topaz's eyes grow wide as they both float down catching up with others, jaws to the floor

"Impossible."

"It can't be."

They look down and see the large purple gem resting in the center of the woman's chest reflecting off like a light on a mirror

"Amethyst?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

505 By Grimm

Fanfiction

7.5K 183 10
Donatello x Reader Cross-Published on AO3 2 years after the defeat of the Shredder, the Turtles, alongside Y/n and April, face a much bigger threat t...
32.1K 676 25
(Thought I'd try a description) Raphael accidentally hurts his baby brother, causing Mikey to leave the lair in a fit of anger only to be captured by...
6.9K 187 29
When mysterious robots attack the Turtles' lair in the sewer, they lose contact with their master, Splinter, and decide to go topside to meet up with...
9.6K 261 10
(Wattpad is on their BS so I had to put the story on complete) Welcome to New York! Where there's problems a plenty and Mutants to spare! Having rece...