Saiouma One Shots

By Artgirl484

I really love saiouma and I wanted to write my own small stories about them. Dm me if you want me to write a... More

Requests and stuff
You are not a screw up
Headcannons I have - Kokichi 🍇
Morning kisses ~ drabble
Inlove with the 'mastermind'
Food fight
Random angst inspire haikus - angsty
TYSM for 100 reads!
Pregame join drv3 - part 1
Revelations at the park
My Danganronpa Preferences
Pregame join drv3 - part 2
Headcannons I have - Shuichi 🕵️
Anniversary
Random Danganronpa headcanons

Sleeping

46 2 0
By Artgirl484

A/N: I know I've been updating a lot but just think of this as an apology for taking so long. I wanted to try something new for this story, so if it doesn't interest you or whatever it's fine.
____________________________________

Kokichi POV:

I watched him as he had his head in my lap, the soft snores coming from him as he slept were comforting in the dark silence of our lounge room. I gently caressed the dark blue locks on his head and played with his ahoge, twirling it around my finger.

'I thought my dad was supposed to be the lucky one' I think to myself. I manoeuvred myself to reach over to my phone and checked the time: 2 am. I should really be getting to sleep, otherwise when he wakes up and notices that I haven't slept he'll be worried about me and he doesn't need that now.

I positioned my body next to him carefully and wrapped my arms around and spooned him. I inhaled his scent as I drifted off to sleep in bliss and love.

3rd person POV:

Little did Kokichi realise that Shuichi had woken up when he grabbed his phone, but he didn't say anything, and was just basking in the moment.
_______________ time skip______________

"Did I crash on the couch again?" Shuichi asked as he woke up, expecting to hear the voice of his husband behind him.

"Oh"

Kokichi Saihara was killed a month ago.

And today, Shuichi had planned to join him.

____________________________________

A/N: Okay. How was that? I know it's short and stuff but I wanted to try writing a short angst piece.  I hope it worked out...

I've been binge watching this other show called shameless (it's on Netflix) and I was thinking about writing a one shot based on that. Like something from Ian and Mickey's relationship. Idk yet, just thinking about it.

Until next time,
Artie 🧋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

989K 61.2K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
219K 5.5K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
852K 19.4K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
164K 4.7K 64
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...