Only His

By Shawty_melodies

๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ž๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ โ˜…โ˜…โ˜… "Stop moving and stay still." "Then tell me where we ar... More

A/N
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั ัฒะฟั‘ | โœŽ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tะจัณ|โœŽ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tะฝัั‘ั‘|โœŽ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fัณั†ั|โœŽ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fั—ัตั‘| โœŽ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั $ั—ะถ|โœŽ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั $ั‘ัตั‘ะฟ|โœŽ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั ะ„ั—gะฝั‚|โœŽ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั ะ™ั—ะฟั‘|โœŽ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tั‘ะฟ|โœŽ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั ะ„ะณั‘ัตั‘ะฟ|โœŽ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tั‰ั‘ะณัตั‘|โœŽ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tะฝั—ัั‚ั‘ั‘ะฟ|โœŽ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fัณั†ัั‚ั‘ั‘ะฟ|โœŽ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fั—fั‚ั‘ั‘ะฟ| โœŽ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั $ั—ะถั‚ั‘ั‘ะฟ| โœŽ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั $ั‘ัตั‘ะฟั‚ั‘ั‘ะฟ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั ะ„ั—gะฝั‚ั‘ั‘ะฟ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั ะ™ั—ะฟั‘ั‚ั‘ั‘ะฟ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tั‰ั‘ะฟั‚ั‡
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tั‰ั‘ะฟั‚ั‡-ัฒะฟั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tั‰ั‘ะฟั‚ั‡-Tั‰ัณ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tั‰ั‘ะฟั‚ั‡-Fัณั†ั
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tั‰ั‘ะฟั‚ั‡-Fั—ัตั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tั‰ั‘ะฟั‚ั‡-$ั—ะถ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tั‰ั‘ะฟั‚ั‡-$ั‘ัตั‘ะฟ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tั‰ั‘ะฟั‚ั‡-ะ„ั—gะฝั‚
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tั‰ั‘ะฟั‚ั‡-ะ™ั—ะฟั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tะฝั—ัั‚ั‡
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tะฝั—ัั‚ั‡-ัฒะฟั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tะฝั—ัั‚ั‡-Tั‰ัณ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tะฝั—ัั‚ั‡-Tะฝัั‘ั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tะฝั—ัั‚ั‡-Fัณั†ั
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tะฝั—ัั‚ั‡-Fั—ัตั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tะฝั—ัั‚ั‡-$ั—ะถ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tะฝั—ัั‚ั‡-$ั‘ัตั‘ะฟ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tะฝั—ัั‚ั‡-ะ„ั—gะฝั‚
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tะฝั—ัั‚ั‡-ะ™ั—ะฟั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fัณัั‚ั‡
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fัณัั‚ั‡-ัฒะฟั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fัณัั‚ั‡-Tั‰ัณ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fัณัั‚ั‡-Tะฝัั‘ั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fัณัั‚ั‡-Fัณั†ั
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fัณัั‚ั‡-Fั—ัตั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fัณัั‚ั‡-$ั—ะถ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fัณัั‚ั‡-$ั‘ัตั‘ะฟ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fัณัั‚ั‡-ะ„ั—gะฝั‚
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fัณัั‚ั‡-ะ™ั—ะฟั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fั—fั‚ั‡
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fั—fั‚ั‡-ัฒะฟั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fั—fั‚ั‡-Tั‰ัณ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fั—fั‚ั‡-Tะฝัั‘ั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fั—fั‚ั‡-Fัณั†ั
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fั—fั‚ั‡-Fั—ัตั‘
ะ„pั—ะณัณgั†ั‘

Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tั‰ั‘ะฟั‚ั‡-Tะฝัั‘ั‘

4.6K 156 26
By Shawty_melodies

Aliyah

Kazimir was making himself comfortable on my chest as usual. He wasn't facing me, so I could see what he was doing on his phone.

He was just on Insta doing nothing. You would expect him to be on the phone telling this person to be killed and that person, but no.

How does even have a legal running company?Who even manages that shit? How does even run a mafia with such a high social profile?

Why am I even questioning the shit he does, this is Kazimir. He was really trying to get in my boobs and acting like this was normal.

He must have some type of issue, he clings onto me when we're in the bed. I don't even question that part anymore.

It was around twelve and we have been up for time. I was getting tired, but not tired enough. I'm actually so bored.

I want him to piss me off now like he usually does. I sigh really dramatically and look at my phone. His head turns towards me and he turns his body, so it wasn't uncomfortable.

"What?"

"I'm bored, can we please do something," I complain.

"Now you want to do something," he remarks.

"Kill yourself."

"You don't even know what I said. I asked what do you want to do?" He smirks.

I can't say anything. I just have actually believe that he said that. Fucking bitch. He knows damn well he didn't say that.

"I don't know, can we go out or something."

"I thought you hated Italy?"

"I do."

"Why do you even hate it?" He asks.

"Memories, now let's go somewhere."

He squints his eyes at me slightly creating lines in his forehead. He really wants wrinkles on that old ass face of his

"You're going to get more wrinkles if you do that old man," I joke.

"I'm not that fucking old," he quips.

"Yeah yeah, get up."

He sits up and gets off the bed. I get up as well and I notice he's watching me. His eyes are just focused on me. The look. The look. It made my heart skip a beat.

I looked away and headed to the bathroom. I closed the door behind me. I really need to get my head on right.

This asshole was fucking three other woman the other night. Speaking of which. I'm not that fucking bitch that does nothing.

I'm in Italy, I might as well make the best of it despite my liking for here. I don't even like it because I just don't.

I just don't like it because of memories. Italy is a beautiful place. I love the scenery here, and the food is mwah.

I flushed the toilet and wet my hands to make it seemed like I used the bathroom. I opened the door and he was already changing.

He put on a black t-shirt and black jeans. He was wearing white airforces, so that's something. Sicily usually had warm nights in the summer, so I guess I'm just going to put on a dress.

I walk over to the racks of clothing that this nigga got. I was actually glad, because I would be wearing Sasha's clothes.

I just got a long black dress that matches Kaz. It had that knit pattern to it and it was soft. It came down to my ankles, but I could tell it made my physique nice.

I took it off the hanger and put it on the bed. He was on his phone, but took small glances at me.

"If you wanted to have a secret date you could have said that," he spoke.

"You just never shut up," I said, in Spanish.

"Say that slower for me," he says.

I pull off my top and my shorts. I roll my eyes and slide the dress on over me. It did fit perfectly, surprisingly enough.

There were also shoes boxes and I knew he got me airforces along the way. I found the box that had them and I got black socks.

I put my airforces on and Kazimir was typing on his phone. I would be crazy to even wear heels right now. I sprayed some deodorant and perfume. I was ready to leave.

"Matching, maybe we should go shopping later on in the day," he mentions.

"Deffo not," I scoff.

I got my phone and started to head out. I wasn't going to bring anything else with me. I started to walk towards the door and he turns off the lights.

I unlock the door and step out. Two guards stand at the door and I wait for him. He comes and closes the door.

***

We have been walking around for fifteen minutes and it felt relaxing. We made small talk, but that's it. I was enjoying the scenery too much.

"Do you want something to eat?"

"Yeah, we can go to that place," I said.

It was small restaurant that was probably family owned. I could already smell the aroma of the restaurant. I didn't expect anything to even be open at this time.

Kaz pushed the door and we sat down near the windows. It was quite empty. There was like four other people in here.

Kasimir pulled out my chair for me and I sat down. I thanked him and smiled. I looked around at the interior of the restaurant. It gave off a cozy and olden Italian vibe.

"My lady."

He spoke Italian. His Russian accent mixed with the Italian one and it sounded like different accent all together.

"You speaking Italian flew past my mind."

"What you though I didn't speak it?"

"You can't even understand Spanish, so don't get excited now."

"You love doing that, you love complimenting me and then you just ruin it."

"That's the whole point," I smile.

I look at the menu and scanned it. I really don't know what I want. I wasn't that hungry, I wouldn't mind something small.

"What do you think you're going to get?" He wonders.

"I don't know, I just wanna get something," I shrugged.

A waiter comes over. He introduces himself.

"What would you recommend on the menu?" I asked.

"It depends. For an appetizer I would recommend the bread, it's a classic. For like dinner for the both of you is Lovers dream. The name is a bit iffy, but yeah."

"What is lovers dream?" Kazimir asked.

"It's just spaghetti and meatballs, but the noodles are extra long. It's like Lady and the tramp, so you might get the same spaghetti," he explains.

"We will have that with the bread. Can we have your best wine," Kazimir orders.

The guy writes it down and I almost feel an eye twitch, because who the fuck said I want to share with him? Why would I want his lips touching mine like this a fucking cartoon?

"Can we get a cheese stuffed crust with pepperoni as well," I ordered.

He wrote it down on his note pad.

"Anything else?"

"Water with a lemon as well."

He writes that down and smiles leaving us. I go on my phone. I actually had nothing to do. I was just on it, so we don't have to speak.

After this, I was going to be tired and ready to go back. I'm so smart for coming out. I looked outside and could spot Kazimir's guards.

One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. There was six following us. I was easily able to spot them, because they looked out of place.

"Tell me more about yourself," he says.

I looked up from my phone and at  him and I just blinked at him. He was strange, very strange.

"I tell you everything, it's your turn."

"There isn't nothing to know, I have already told you everything you need to know," he explains.

"So have I, now there really isn't something for us to discuss."

"It really is like speaking to a wall, it makes you go insane," he comments, in Russian.

"Say that in English if your bad."

I'm like a wall? He is the definition of a fucking wall. He actually stresses me in a way. I actually want him to go back to being quiet and mysterious.

He doesn't say anything and just has a small smile coming on his face.

"I said, you can be very beautiful when trying to be mean."

"Fucking liar. This was such a dumb idea," I groan.

"Okay, I'm sorry. I said it's like speaking to a wall."

"Have you looked in the mirror? I'm not the wall here," I muttered.

The waiter brings over the bread and wine. He brought out two extra plates. I thank him and he disappears and the rest of our food is there a minute later.

I had to actually appreciate the fact that this looked hella good. The pizza at most, ooh it was really calling my name. I moved my lemon water out of the way.

Kazimir opened the bottle of wine and poured both of us our drinks. He handed me mine and I took it, placing it down.

"What do you want to know about me?"

"Whatever honestly, I can only list the obvious things about you. You're arrogant, annoying as fuck, chilidish, dumb as hell, nice when you want, bipolar and strange," I listed.

"I take that offensively, I am not like that one bit."

"That's how I see you, how would you see me?"

"Bitchy, but straightforward. I liked that about you," he remarks.

"Don't lie now Kazimir, I'm not bitchy. You wouldn't really come out with me if you found me bitchy or the fact you said yourself. You wanted me," I smirked, letting a small laugh out.

I picked a slice of the pizza and put it on my plate. I took a bite out of it and the cheese was stringy. Something about this was just good.

"What do you want me to say, that I'm obsessed with you and you basically don't get on your knees for me like any other women?"

"Ooh, where getting somewhere. Is that why you needed three women. I was on your mind?" I taunted.

"Mhm, is that why you came to the apartment. You were worried about me, you just couldn't resist being away from me for so long?"

He bit into his pizza and I took another bite from mine. This was going to be a back and forth thing. What a long night it's going to be.

***
We finished eating from the restaurant. We walked side by side. Kazimir had his arm around my shoulders.

I think with a bit of alcohol everything runs smoothly between us. It's much easier to be around each other.

We was walking back towards the villa. I was tired and stuffed. I yawned and covered my mouth.

"You're sleepy already?"

"I was already sleepy, just not sleepy sleepy. Bored sleepy," I said.

"Do you want me to carry you?" He offers.

"If you want," I shrugged.

He removed his arm around me. He placed his arms around my legs and waist. He picked me up and I held onto him.

"You're super nice, when you have alcohol or some type of drug in you," I mention.

"Is that what you have observed every time we have a drink?"

"No, but I have noticed. We don't necessarily argue when under influence, we get a along quite well."

"It seems we need have more nights like this then, don't we."

"No, I think you just have to let your guard down more with me," I said.

He looks down at me and his eyes were soft. He wanted to say something, but he didn't. He looked back up and we were back already.

We enter the house and he didn't let me down. I didn't plan to get off him, his arms were strong enough to hold me. They felt warm and nice to be held by him. He turned on the lights, still holding me.

He headed to the bedroom and pushed the door open. He put me down and I sighed. I was ready for the bed.

We started to undress and I was going to put back on my clothes from earlier. I feel him behind me and I don't move.

He puts his arms around me and his head on my shoulder. He kissed the small spot behind my ear.

I looked at him through the mirror. We held eye contact and every kiss lingered longer against my skin.

"Kaz," I mumbled.

"I like it when you call me Kaz," he says.

"Mhm I can tell."

"You said I need to let my guard down, but what does that mean? I let my guard down, then what?"

"I don't know," I shrugged.

"This whole thing is difficult. You don't act like anyone else I know. Your just opposite."

"Is that why your so attracted me?"

He kissed my neck and my shoulders, I move my head to one side giving him more access. We never break eye contact in the mirror.

"So much more than that. Just give me time," he whispers.

He kisses me more and trails his hands up my body. My breath wavered and I exhaled deeply. He turns me around slowly caressing my face.

I stare into his eyes and see something different in him, that soft look again. Different from his cold and rude self.

He was being serious, because now I know for sure he means it. His hands travel down to my ass. He cups my ass and lifts me up. I wrap my legs around him. I could feel his erection against me.

I looked down at the tattoos on his chest and my eyes flicked back up to him. My heart skipped a beat for a second. God damn it this was fucking wrong.

What was flowing through my mind to make it seem like it was okay. I think I just craved the sensual touch of someone else. Instead of just a normal fucking.

"We should get some sleep," I muttered

I climbed off him and just put back on my top from earlier. I could tell he was watching me, but I simply ignored it.

I put on my shorts and moved a pillow and the sheet. I looked for my phone and found it. I got in the bed and just texted Sasha.

I also texted Hakeem again. I actually miss that asshole. I should go visit him when I get back. I know he misses me. I still send him money here and there.

I need send him money again. I just need to get back in the club. It was just a side job, but it's actually really fun.

The room becomes dark and heard the sound of his footsteps. The bed dips and the movement of the blanket. I had my back faced to him.

I expected him to lean over and pull my shoulders, put his head under my arms and onto my chest.

He just did his own thing and I don't know how I felt. I was kind of hoping he would, but wouldn't at the same time. This is so confusing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36.5K 48
BOOK 1 MATURE CONTENT 18+ Read at your own risk I slowly lifted the thin long sleeve over her head and she sat up a little in the process to help me...
8.3K 195 13
"Are you out of your mind? I could hurt you." The veins started to pumped up in fear of what i'm capable to do. Everything was a blur to me, the room...
409K 7.7K 44
***Completed*** *Mature Content Warning* TW: Car accident, Depression, sexual content His touch made me shiver as I couldn't take my eyes off of his...
195K 5.8K 37
One look at her and he was obsessed with her from the childhood. He was 10 when he met her, she was just a newborn baby. She was his father's best...