Always And Forever

By Mikeysbaeeee

just read😘 More

C A S T
O N E
T W O
N E W H O U S E
T H R E E
F O U R
S I X
S E V E N pt.1
S E V E N pt.2
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E

F I V E

242 4 2
By Mikeysbaeeee

Ramiyah

"WE BRACES FREE" i yelled when i came in the house.

"lemme see" my mom said walking to me with Jonah. i smiled.

"ouuuu look at those pearly whites" she gassed.

"yup yup" i'm so happy i got them off so i decided to post the pictures i took at the dentist.

ramiyahmarie__: Persona got him tongue tied 💕

janaeskye_: frennnn no bracessssss😍
jessikatheprankster: bestttt😍
mikey:ma😍😩

"so what's up with you and mikey?"

"he kissed me yesterday" i said going to get a water out the fridge.

"what omg how was it?"

"i mean it was good he caught me off guard but i enjoyed it" i said smiling.

"mimi can you take my pictures please" aysa asked.

rapalotkid.aysaaa: i'm flyer than everybody🤍✨

my love💕

can i come over?

if you want ion care😭

ok

i got a call from dejuane.

"wassup best" he said.

"heyyyy" i said smiling.

"yoooo twin got her braces off" he said gassing.

"you know the vibes" i said laughing.

"i miss you" he said still smiling.

me, kay, and dejuane been best friends since i could remember. they always been there for me. me and dejuane used to date but we realized we better off as brother sister.

"i miss you too when you and kay gon come visit me" i said pouting.

"we actually got tickets to go down there in 2 weeks" he said smiling.

"say you swear!" i yelled jumping out of my seat.

"what chu yelling for?" mg mom said walking into the kitchen no longer having Jonah. i guess she feel asleep.

"dejuane and kay gonna come visit me in 2 weeks" i said jumping up and down.

"dejuane know about mikey?" my mom asked.

"who's mikey?" deniable looked confused. now why she say that.

"just this guy i like"

"what he look like?" omg here we go.

"ohhhh it's that nigga that be putting heart eyes under your pictures?" he asked. i nodded.

"ohh never mind he coo people's"he nodded.

"good" he was always overprotective but i still loved him (as a brother).

"ima talk to you later i gotta go handle sum tho i love you"

"i love you too" i said hanging up.

"now why would you say that" i said looking at my mom.

"i just asked a question " she said putting the pork chops on the stove. i heard the doorbell knowing it was mikey i went and opened it.

"wassup" he said walking in hugging me.

"heyyy" i said digging my head on his neck.

"lemme see" he said smiling. i smiled showing him my teeth.

"they look kinda yellow" he scrunched up his face before laughing.

"nigga don't play with me cause you know my teeth not yellow" i rolled my eyes.

"hey ma" he said walking to the kitchen.

"hey baby"she said hugging him.

"how you doing" he asked sitting at the table.

"i've been good taking care of Jonah making sure she's good" she said stirring the beans.

"oh that's good"

"hey mikey ma can mya come over she staying at her grandmas and her grandma said she could as long as you said yes" aysa said walking into the kitchen.

"hey aysa" mikey said.

"i guess i don't have a problem with it" my mom said.

"ma i'm finna g- wassup my boyyyyy" tyler said dapping up mikey.

"how you been bro" mikey asked.

"chillin chillin what chu been up to but working hard"

"man you know i be here and there practice the regular" mikey said nodding.

"we'll what chu doin here" tyler asked. me and mom looked at each other putting our lips to the side.

"umm.. mikey and your sister are friends" my mom said.

"but i like her"

"and i like him"

"but we not dating" he said.

"we like talking kinda"i said.

"yea that"he agreed.

"oh ok anyways mom i'm boutta head out love y'all see ya mikey" he said walking out the door.

"that went smoother than i thought" my mom said.

"you can say that again" i said sitting back.

"y'all don't have to watch me cook you know y'all can go" my mom said shooing us.

i got up with mikey and aysa following me. we went up the stairs and then mikey wen to my room and aysa went to hers.

"i ain't even notice you had a ps4 in here" mikey said sitting down on the bed turning it on.

"yea i be playing sometimes"

"you know they want me to do the commercial for 2k22" he said getting on 21.

"that's dope" i said getting in the bed.

"you wanna do anything before i start playing?" he asked looking back at me.

i shook my head grabbing my phone. i was on instagram for a while till it got boring. i just watched mikey play until i fell asleep.

*a couple hours later*

"wake up ma you needa eat" i heard mikey say tapping me.

"i not hungry" i said turning around.

"we'll can you change your clothes so that your comfortable?" i laid there for a little bit before sitting up. i got out the bed and went to my closet getting my rug tays sweatpants and my nude crop top. (without the shoes)

i went to the bathroom changed and walked out seeing mikey sitting on the bed.

"i'm hungry now" i said standing there.

"what do you want?" he asked.

"cinnamon toast crunch" i said leaving the room hearing him behind me. i went down the stairs and then went to the kitchen getting a bowl and spoon. 

"you want some?" i asked pouring the cereal.

"no i had your moms pork chops beans and rice" he said sitting down at the table. i poured my milk on top of my cereal and the sat next to him.

i finished my cereal put it in the sink and then we walked to the room. mikey sat down on the end of the bed starting the game back up. griggs called him so he answered setting the phone in the tv.

i got in front of mikey and moved his hands so i could straddle his lap. once i sat down he put his head on my shoulder playing the game while i laid my head on his and fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.8K 511 25
hope you likeβ€οΈπŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ€ŽπŸ–€πŸ€
205K 3.3K 42
Imagines of Mikey πŸ₯°. Send request. Slow updates
260K 4.9K 57
A LaMelo Ball Story πŸ€πŸ¦‹