πŠπˆπ‹π‹ 𝐌𝐘 π“πˆπŒπ„, w.soot

By manishroom

You're the only one that makes me feel alive I can't keep drowning in the shadows Here I am, lay it all on th... More

ZERO.
ONE.
TWO.
THREE.
FOUR.
FIVE.
SIX.
SEVEN.
EIGHT.
TEN.
ELEVEN.
TWELVE.
THIRTEEN.
FOURTEEN.
FIFTEEN.
SIXTEEN.
SEVENTEEN.
EIGHTEEN.
NINETEEN.
TWENTY.
TWENTY ONE.
TWENTY TWO.
TWENTY THREE.
TWENTY FOUR.
TWENTY FIVE.
TWENTY SIX.
TWENTY SEVEN.
TWENTY EIGHT.
TWENTY NINE.
THIRTY.
THIRTY ONE.
THIRTY TWO.
THIRTY THREE.
THIRTY FOUR.
THIRTY FIVE.
THIRTY SIX.
THIRTY SEVEN.
THIRTY EIGHT.
THIRTY NINE.
FORTY.
extra chapters !
EXTRA CHAPTER ONE.
EXTRA CHAPTER TWO.
EXTRA CHAPTER THREE.

NINE.

14.4K 469 218
By manishroom

NINE ;
roommates

real life !

"So, when do we get to meet the boyfriend?" Declan asked as he flopped down onto her bed. "Because I don't know about Lola, but i'm literally going to die if it's not soon. You waited four and a half months last time and he ended up being a complete waste of space. Come on, Evs! I need to see him before you get together so I can—,"

Evelyn sighed a placed her hand over his mouth, successfully muffling his rambling. "Declan, I love you lots and I mean this in the nicest way possible, but you genuinely wouldn't win in a fight against Wilbur. I'm half convinced he's capable of getting rid of a dead body and he's got like five inches on you. You don't stand a chance."

He gave her a weird look and moved her hand off his face in response.

"What?"

"You think he can successfully hide a dead body and yet you're still attracted to him? Genuinely, what is your problem?"

Evelyn scoffed, "like you have any room to judge. You have the strangest taste in romantic partners i've ever seen. Besides, Wil and I are literally friends. He's just pretty...really pretty."

"You think my taste in partners is strange?" Declan asked with a frown. "What's wrong with Freddie?"

"Nothing. Your taste has definitely evolved in a good direction. Mail people are absolutely a step up from stalker psychopaths."

Declan crossed his arms and glared at the ceiling, "Mail people?"

"Yeah? Freddie is, like, the fourth mail delivery person you've dated this year? Joyce, Louis, Cameron and now Freddie. Don't get me wrong, Freddie is lovely. He is! I'm just saying, your type has evolved in a positive direction, that's all."

He thought about it for a few minutes before sinking, "You're right. Freddie is a million times better than Neil. Now stop distracting me, I came in here to interrogate you."

"I already told you we're just friends."

"For now," he said with a wink. "I want to meet him before anything happens just so I know he won't kidnap you and smuggle you into America or something."

"America's not that bad—,"

Evelyn was cut off by the door slamming open, "Evelyn Hart you would not believe what I just heard! Oh. Declan, you're here too."

He gasped dramatically and flipped her off, "I live here too, bitch. Actually, I lived her before you did! Have some respect!"

Lola waved him off, "not important. This girl," she pointed accusingly at Evelyn, "introduced him to Jan and Lena before she introduced us! Watch, she's going to bring him to her mum's house next, Evelyn what the hell!? It took us being friends for three whole years for you to finally introduce me to them!"

Declan watched on with a smug grin, "I met them around the same time she did. Sounds like she just hates you or something, honestly."

"Declan shut up. This is serious shit, okay? She's literally playing favorites with a guy she's known for two seconds. I want to meet him," she declared, crossing her arms.

"I do too!" Declan agreed.

Evelyn winced, "sorry, guys. George actually talked so badly about you two that Wil said he would never talk to me again if I introduced him to you, which is completely fair by the way, you two are literally insane. And he's pretty cool, i'd like to keep him around for longer than two weeks."

"You introduced us to George fairly quickly," Lola argued with a frown. "Why can't we meet Wilbur?"

Evelyn sighed heavily and collapsed backwards onto her bed, "because you guys are embarrassing! And I'm just getting to know him what if he's a weirdo and then he knows all of our faces and then he psycho murders us all? Ever think of that? I'm literally protecting you guys and you're mad about it!?"

"Why do you keep saying you think he's a murderer?" Declan asked, giving her a weird look. "I don't think your future boyfriend will appreciate that very much."

"Probably because he gives off vibes that he genuinely could be one."

Lola crossed her arms and glared at her, "If we don't get to meet him soon I will commit a crime and it will be all your fault. I don't care if he turns out to be a murderer because I googled him and he's cute. Please, Evie i'm literally begging you—,"

Lola was cut off by Declan's phone ringing loudly, making everyone in the room jump.

When he answered it they were met with a frantic George.

"Hello? Declan, what happened? Is Evelyn okay? How the hell did she even get hit by a bus—oh my god, can you give me a ride to the hospital? Is that...laughing? Evelyn!?"

"Hi?"

He hung up abruptly, making Declan pout and call him back.

"What do you want?" George asked, sounding annoyed. "Here to tell me more lies and give me another heart attack?"

"Declan you told him she got hit by a bus? What the fuck?" Lola asked, giving him a weird look. "What's wrong with you?"

"Shut up. I'm doing this for us so unless you want me to exclude you I suggest you stop looking at me like that," Declan replied with an eye roll. "George, hi! Sorry for the small lie, I just needed you to call me."

"You couldn't of just called me first!?"

"No. Anyways, can you introduce us to Wilbur? Evelyns being kind annoying about it and we really want to meet h—,"

Evelyn quickly shut him up by slapping a hand over his mouth. "George, don't listen to him. He has literally lost his mind. Wilbur won't want to meet a bunch of crazies—,"

"Evelyn—,"

"—no, I promise you they would just scare him away. Lola is a bit...much and Declan would absolutely poison him so—,"

"Evelyn, listen to me—,"

"—plus they're embarrassing! You know they're worse than mum and that's saying something— ,"

"Evelyn! Hi!" A new voice said, effectively cutting her off.

"George what the fuck?! Why didn't you tell me Wilbur was there?" She shouted, ignoring the laughter coming from the other side of the phone.

"I literally tried! It's not my fault you were ignoring me," he argued back.

There was shuffling on their side before Wilbur cleared his throat and started talking again, "anyways, id love to meet your friends, if it's alright with you. Getting to know each other includes the people were close with and in this case that means your...um, interesting sounding roommates."

"Does that mean I get to meet Tommy?"

She could practically hear the smile in his voice when he answered, "Better yet, i'll introduce you to my whole internet family. Phil and Technoblade and Tommy."

"Okay, fine. You can meet them."

"Great! Let me know when and i'll be there—,"

"So will I," George interrupted. "You can come for friday night dinner, if you'd like. It's at my house this week and she can just bring Declan and Lola with her."

"Sounds good to me!" Lola exclaimed, looking far too smug. "It works for Declan, too. I'm almost positive he doesn't have anything."

"I don't. But Wilbur didn't need to know that," he replied with a glare. "See you guys on friday?"

"Works for me," Wilbur answered. "I'll call you later, Ev. Nice...kind of meeting you two, by the way. I've only heard good things."

Declan snorted, "I would love to hear what shes said about us."

"I'll fill you in at dinner."

"I like you already. George, you better hang up or i'll talk poor Wilburs ear off—,"

"Say less," George said before quickly hanging up.

Declan turned towards the two girls in the room and smiled. "Lola, he called us interesting. He clearly wants to be our best friend."

Evelyn frowned. "I don't know about that."

"I do!" Lola chimed in. "Great job, Dec. I feel like a proud mother."

"You shouldn't. I did this more for myself than you."

"Don't care!"

WIL<3| Wilbur
EV☀️ | Evelyn

EV☀️
hi :)
sorry about my roommates they
can be a bit overwhelming
but I promise they have good
intentions

WIL<3
oh trust me they didn't overwhelm me
just wait until you meet Tommy

EV☀️
I CANT WAIT TO MEET HIM !!!

WIL<3
you and him both
he's been nagging me all week

EV☀️
lola and declan have been
doing the exact same thing to me

WIL<3
I just had the greatest idea

EV☀️
oh?

WIL<3
i'm going to talk to them tonight
and plan a day where you can meet them :D

EV☀️
this is amazing news
absolutely marvelous news
IM SO EXCITED
i've only heard of Tommy from
you, George, Clay and Nick
and I have only heard good things

WIL<3
yeah he's pretty great :)
anyways, i'll let you get back to your roommates since I have to go film something with George anyways
talk to you later, Evs <3

EV☀️
have fun!! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

363K 8.9K 64
β‡’ ˗ˏˋ could their arguments lead into closeness? friendship? or even... a serious relationship? κ’°βš˜έ„κ’± dreamwastaken x oc started : 10/31/21 ended : 08...
78.5K 738 37
Everything I did was just another way to scream your name . . . 𝓣HE 𝓑LUE ━━ π’Žcyt π’Šmagines DISCONTINUED
6.8K 213 17
it's a shame that our relationship has to come to this... I love the both of you but I can't let anyone have you but me. I am making sure that no one...
434K 14.5K 56
I can't get your smile out of my mind, I think about your eyes all the time or "I'm no photographer, bu...