๐๐€๐๐๐˜ || T. FUSHIGURO

By 3musk3t33rs

[๐™‹๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™š, ๐™˜๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™Ÿ๐™ž... ๐™ข๐™ง. ๐™๐™ช๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™œ๐™ช๐™ง๐™ค ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ง ๐™ข๐™–๐™ ๐™š๐™จ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™›๐™š๐™š๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ก... More

I N T R O D U C T I O N
P R O L O G U E
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
10
XI
XII
XIII
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
20
Text messages
21 + text
22
๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ
23
24
25

XIV

17.6K 671 1.3K
By 3musk3t33rs

Narrative

             "Megumi's over there near the rose bushes," you pointed for Toji to see. Toji looked over at his soon messing with rose bushes. "he's been oddly quiet today, I don't know what's wrong with him." Jin sighs.

"Yeah me too, he didn't even come over to get his hair done. I'm a little worried." You added on.

Toji sighed in relief knowing that his son was okay, but hearing that he was acting odd was a bit concerning for him as well. The grumpy man stood up and walked over to his son. Everything went quiet for a good moment. Everyone had looked over Toji as he stopped behind Megumi. The only thing that could be heard was the sound of birds and a few cars going by.

The children whispered amongst each other as they watched Megumi continue to play with the bushes.

"Whaddya think's gonna happen guys?" Yuuji whispered out loud.

"Mustard leaf?" Inumaki shrugged.

"I don't know -uuji..." Maki replied with a whisper while huddling close to Nobara, who was just as concerned as she was.

You and Jin sat watching Toji from a far. You sat up closely in your seat as Toji stepped closer behind Megumi, who soon noticed Toji's large shadow over him causing him to look up.

Megumi finally stood up, dusting himself off from the dirt. After he was done, Megumi looked back up at Toji who had that same look on his face ever since he arrived. Tired. The small child was already angry that his friends got to hang out with you longer than he did, just seeing his father near him made him even more angrier.

Suddenly, Toji stuck his hands out towards his son. Megumi wasn't used to his father picking him up, since it was always you who did it. Which he quite enjoyed. Plus, it had been a long time since he had been held by his father.

Megumi soon reached up for Toji, only to be scooped off his feet and carried to the awning where there was shade. Everyone in the yard watched as Toji carried Megumi over to where you and Jin sat in utter silence. Once Toji had reached the shade, he placed Megumi on the ground and placed him on your lap.

"No more playing in bushes... I don't want you getting dirty or pricking yourself with those thorns and worrying y/n..." Toji spoke to Megumi who had dirt on his cheeks and hands. The small child responded with a small nod before looking back at you with his doe eyes. You awed at him, stroking his head before picking him up and carrying him inside.

"Let's clean you up okay?" You said as you went in with Megumi around your waist. Toji watched as you carried his son inside, hoping you'd be back in time to talk more. With that everything resumed back to normal.

"Cute."

Toji turned to Jin, sighing. "Yeah," "You know... it's funny." Jin chuckled. Toji looked at his friend once more trying to figure out what was so funny. "What's funny?"

Jin huffed, " oh nothing." Toji huffed once more. "What's so funny, Jin?" The pink haired man rolled his eyes before setting his cup of tea down. "oh you know, your love life." Toji grunted at Jin's remark about his love life.

"Okay... what about it?"

"I just think it's funny how you're still acting like the old Toji from high school." Jin tilted his head at Toji. "It's quite obvious you like y/n... "

Toji scoffed, "I don't know what you're talking about." Jin smiled sheepishly at his grumpy friend. "Toji... toji, toji, toji... you know exactly what I am talking about. You're in love my friend." Toji huffed and looked the other way slightly blushing. "I am not..." he lied.

"Dumbass..." Jin whispered to himself.

"What did you just call me?" Toji raised an eyebrow. "I called you a liar, cause you're really bad it." Jin lied causing Toji to smack his teeth. But what Jin said was true about falling in love. It was quite obvious, except from you. If only you could see it, then he would say something.

"Okay, so what if I'm in love? What should I do?" Toji asked.

"Oh I don't know, stop being such a fucking dick? Maybe stop walking around like you've got stick lodged up your ass?" Jin sighed before taking sips of his tea.

"Or maybe, here's a really good idea, use your fucking words like a normal human being and actually tell that person you like them instead of acting like you don't care about them? When in all actuality you do care about them, you just don't know how use your fucking emotions." Jin added ever so calmly.

"I don't act like a fucking dick-"

"Bullshit Toji... Wait! Shut the fuck up my son's coming!" Jin whispered as both him and Toji watched Yuuji trot over to them.

"Hey man, what did you find?" Jin asked his son.

"Dad, Look! I caught a bug!" Yuuji squealed in excitement while showing his dad his accomplishment. "That's great bud, go put him down so that he can go back with his family okay buddy?" Jin suggested.

"OKAY DAD!!" Yuuji soon ran off to go show his friends the bug only to be screamed at to put it back down.

"... I fucking hate bugs, ugh... Anyways Toji, back to what I was saying-"

"No we're not going to skip past that. Who the fuck calls their kid "bud"?" Toji chuckled at his interaction with Yuuji.

"It's called parenting Toji, you should try it sometimes instead of having someone else do it for you while you're at work, typing away at your fancy computer all fuckin' day." Jin crossed his arms while holding onto his cashmere sweater.

"Will you please?!" Toji begged.

Jin raised an eyebrow, "please what?" Toji crinkled his nose at Jin's reply. But soon gave in, sighing before forming the proper sentence. "Will you please help me... talk to y/n?" Toji mumbled the last part. "I'm sorry what was that last part? You know I hate it when people mumble, could you speak up a little?" Jin teased while easing closer to Toji, who was fed up with Jin's shit.

"Help me.... Talk to y/n...?"

"Say it again, please? I couldn't quite hear you that time-"

"Help me talk to y/n!" Toji finally spoke up in embarrassment. Jin's slight pout turned into a smirk from success. Huffing slowly before taking the last sip of his drink. "I don't know... what's in it for me?" Jin asked. "What do you mean what's in it for you-"

"I mean that if I go through whatever I'm going to go through in order to get you to confess to your little girlfriend or "crush"," Jin cut toji off. "Then I need a little something something in return, just in case you fuck it all up."

"Jin... we aren't in high school anymore-"

"Oh I know we aren't, but you still owe me from your last date that didn't go as planned. What was her name, again? Veronica? Vicky? Or was it Victoria?" Jin squinted while trying to figure out who it was Toji last played in high school. "Cut the shit and tell me what you want." Toji groaned.

Jin looked at Toji then back at the children before making his final decision. "Yuuji's birthday is coming.... Bring Megumi. Yuuji's been begging me to invite you all, so how about that?" "Deal."

"And..." Jin paused causing Toji to turn in his seat. "If you chicken out on your little confession, you owe me the money from high school." Toji choked on his own spit at the last words.

"I know you're not talking about the 15K, Jin?" Toji asked. "Oh Toji, you're business man now. That means you've got big boy money. Plus you totaled my car back then from your little drag race days, that is just for reparations." Toji sighed at the man's request. "If you can't handle it, then we'll call it off right here right now." Jin suggested.

"No, no! we have a deal." Toji finally settled. Jin smirked once more then placed his drink down.

"And so it is,"

••••••••••••••••••••••

"Okay Megumi, you're all cleaned up." You smiled down at him as he looked at his new outfit which consisted of a black hoodie with matching black shorts that covered his knees.

Once he was done fully you reached down for his hands only to feel him move away. You looked down to go see him fetch for his old clothes. You tilted your head at his sudden actions. Soon after he found what he was looking for, he came back over to you but slowly with something in his hands. You furrowed your eyebrows together and kneel down to his height.

Megumi stopped in front of you, slowly opening his hands revealing a small rose that was missing a few petals. Held it up for you to grab. You smile down at him and grab the flower admiring it for a bit. "This is very beautiful, Megumi. I'll keep it with me until I find somewhere to put it okay?" You insist. The small child nodded and went in to embrace you with a hug.

You awed at his embrace and hugged him back whiling picking him up. After picking him up and taking him back downstairs to the backyard in his new clothes, you noticed that Jin and Toji were standing up from their seats. It seemed as if they were acting out what seemed to be a hug gesture.

You shook your head and step outside fully to hear their conversation.

"Toji, you keep going like this and that's wrong. You're stiff as fuck and you don't know what the fuck you're doing." Jin sighed, trying to teach Toji how to do something properly.

"No, I'm not stiff. You don't know what the fuck you're doing."

Jin tilted his head before placing his hands on his hips. You watched as Jin pointed two fingers at toji while squinting his eyes. "Don't fucking test me, do hear me? I've been on this boat before Toji. I know what I'm fucking doing." Jin pointed causing Toji to huff. "I'll roundhouse your ass in front of everyone in this backyard." Jin grits his teeth together.

Before anyone could say anything else, you cleared your throat. Both of the men turned to look at you. Jin's bright and friendly smile appeared back on his face. Toji's face face remained unfazed. "Well welcome back Megumi and y/n. Did you guys get all cleaned up?" Jin asked. You nodded while returning his smile.

Jin picked up his stuff that he brought over and  sighed. "Well, I better get going. The sun's going down and I've got to get dinner ready." You and Toji stood next to each other and Jin rounded up the kids that came with him. Poor Yuuji wanted to stay longer, but couldn't.

"Y/n, darling, my love, it was a pleasure meeting you." Jin sighed while embracing you in a hug while kissing both sides of your cheeks. You returned his hug and agreed. "We must do this again sometime later whenever you're free." Jin suggested as he pulled away from the hug, still holding you by your forearms gently. Toji wasn't fond of Jin's behavior towards you, especially the way he held you during the hug.

"I'll be here everyday of the week, 9 am til 9 pm. If you'd like, you could come over tomorrow and bring the kids for another play date?" You insisted. Before Jin could answer, Toji cleared his throat causing both you, megumi, and Jin to look his way. "No need, we'll see you later Jin."

Jin shrugged it off then proceeded to leave you, Megumi, and Toji behind. "See you later!" With that, the large bunch of people left the house. You placed Megumi on the ground and let him hobble over to the backyard door to go back inside. After that, you cleaned off the table and head right back inside with Toji following behind you.

Once you reached the kitchen, you placed the dishes into the sink. You set the tray with leftover snacks on the table. After finishing up the cleaning, you left to go tend to Megumi.  The house was usually quiet, it was always the same though.

But before you could go tend to Megumi, you felt someone tap your shoulder. Turning out to see who it was, you widened your eyes to be greeted by Toji. His hands were full of what seemed to be McDonald's food.

"I wasn't sure if you wanted anything to eat... but I made a quick stop to McDonald's and got you these." Toji nervously held out the 20 piece chicken nugget box and the sprite drink.

Surprisingly, the chicken nuggets were still warm. You took them and smiled up at him. "That's very considerate of you Mr. Fushiguro. Thank you." He scratched the back of his head unsure of what else to do or say.

"You're... welcome." He hesitated.

You briefly smile before heading towards the stairs with your meal. "I'll be checking on Megumi, then I'll cook dinner for the night."

"Wait!" You halted at the second to last step at the top of the stairs. Toji ran up the stairs to where you were and held out a McDonald's happy meal as well. "Could also give this to Megumi? I forgot about it a while ago." Toji asked looking away trying his best not to get flustered by how close he was standing near you.

You nodded at his request and took the happy meal from Toji. "Of course!" You replied then walking up the stairs and over to Megumi's room with his happy meal in hand.

"Megumi! It's lunchtime!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.4K 1.1K 18
โ†ณ stray โ†ด โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ แฌแŸธแŸธ แ”พ โ””โžค แดกสœแด‡ษด แด›แด€แดแด€แด‹ษช สŸแด‡แด€แด แด‡s สœษชs แดกษชษดแด…แดแดก แดแด˜แด‡ษด า“แดส€ sแด›ส€แด€ส แด„แด€แด›s แด›แด แด„แดแดแด‡ ษชษดโ€โžท |date started : 7/1/21 |date ended : 8/20/21 amajiki...
330K 10K 30
๐™Ž๐™๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™– ๐˜ผ๐™ž๐™ฏ๐™–๐™ฌ๐™– ๐™ญ ๐˜ฝ๐™ก๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐š๐ข๐ณ๐š๐ฐ๐š ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ...
62.1K 1.4K 16
[๐’๐š๐ง๐ณ๐ฎ ๐‡๐š๐ซ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฒ๐จ ๐ฑ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ] ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™, ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๏ฟฝ...
3.9K 245 15
โ˜ฝ "๐‡๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ ๐ง๐ž๐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ. ๐‹๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ" โคท ๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค...