Haven't Seen The Light In A W...

Da CryptoRed

Date: 9/12/24 To whom ends up finding this, My Alpha isn't the kindest or most sympathetic wolf... I'm... Altro

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Nine

72 2 0
Da CryptoRed

Song: Running with the Wolves (Orignal version) AURORA

--------------------------------

WARNING

There is a spicy chapter ahead!

************************

Mel's Pov

"No! NO! What are you doing?! STOP! Please!! Stop!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. Just then, I was shaken awake from my nightmare. "NO!" I screamed, shooting up in bed. My eyes adjust enough to the darkness to see two figures on either side of me. "Please don't hurt me!" Trembling in fear, I back away, only to hit my back on the headboard. "Ow." I squeaked out.

"Shh, you're okay, baby. I promise." One says, trying to reach out to me. I flinch away from the attempted touch. I feel tears fall from my eyes to my cheeks. Both figures come closer. One scoops me into its lap, and the other sits in front of me, with its legs on either side of the other figures' crossed legs. This made me sandwiched between the two. The one in front wipes my tears away with their sleeve.

"It's alright, sweetheart, we've got you. You're okay." He says.

"It was just a nightmare. You're safe, my love." The one holding me says. I breathe in my favorite scents: maple bacon, honey, vanilla, and sugar cookies. I realize it's my mates, Sam and Rory, not intruders. I sink into Sam's lap and hold Rory's hand. Rory's fingers entwined with mine. I wanted to stay like this forever. The sweet touch of my mates makes my wolf go crazy, and the thought of Rory and Sam touching like this, even in the most innocent way, excites me. What an inappropriate time to become aroused, I thought in my head. I thank the Moon Goddess I can't mind-link with them still. It would be embarrassing to accidentally mind-link my thoughts! Our mate bond will connect our souls, meaning we will feel each other's emotions, physical pain, and sometimes thoughts. When we mate, I officially become part of the pack, being able to mind link with other members. Imagine I broadcast to the entire pack that I got a boner just because their Alpha looked Alpha. The tightening of my pants made me come back to the present. My scent and the growing problem in my pants will probably give me away in a few minutes.

"Give them a little taste, but most importantly, give me a taste!" My wolf purrs, then I gulp. I've- We've been so good at controlling ourselves, though. "Barely."  My wolf laughs. My cheeks heat up as I feel my fully erect member poke out the top of my sweatpants. 

"Sam... Rory..." I whimper. "Please." Neither of them moves, and I start to get impatient. I let go of Rory's hand and moved Sam's hands to my waist. I begin to move my hips in a circular motion on his lap. I grab Rory's wrists, pulling him closer to the both of us. I can see his face now that my eyes are fully adjusted. He looks in awe at what he is witnessing. "I want you two to make me feel good." I almost moan, gripping Rory's chin to bring his lips to mine. Sam's hands haven't moved from my waist, but he's moving with my hips now, trying to match my rhythm. I could feel Sam growing beneath me, which made me grind harder back into him. Rory is attacking my lips, and his hands finally find their way to my body. 

"Fuckk." Sam dips his head to my neck, leaving rough kisses. Rory's hand trails down to my dick, rubbing it through my sweatpants. I moan out in pleasure into Rory's mouth. Rory's lips leave mine, and Sam's mouth leaves my neck. They gaze at each other like they're in a trance, then down at me for a quick moment. They lean in toward each other, their lips inches apart and then.

"Mel, wake up," someone says, trying to shake me awake. I groan loudly and rub my eyes. "Hey, you were whimpering in your sleep. Are you okay?" 

"It was just a dream..." I whine to the person waking me from my pleasant dream.

"A good one, I assume." Sam smirks and points to my erection. I hide my face under the sheets from his view.

"It was. You and Rory both were in it." I squirm in the bed as my erection starts to hurt.

"Oh really?" I hear Rory's raspy voice from the doorway. I let out a small whimper as his scent entered the room, and I listened to the click of the lock on the door.

"Please help me..." I lower the sheets to my nose. "With my issue." I look at both of them standing at the edge of the bed. "Please, it hurts." I pleaded with my mates.

"Tell us what we were doing in your dream, and maybe we will." Sam laughs a bit before sitting beside me and touching my leg through the sheets. Rory walks over to the other side of the bed and sits.

"O-oh w-well. You had me in the middle of the two of you. Sam, you were kissing my neck, and Rory, you were making out with me." I rub my legs together.

"And? I know there has to be more than that, Mel." Rory leans in close to me. If my face could become any redder, it would have.

"You guys kissed." I bit my lip waiting for a response, while my cock pulsed at the thought of Sam and Rory kissing again. A soft moan escaped my lips as Sam released his pheromones. Alpha pheromones are potent and will affect any wolf who smells them, which makes Alpha pheromones dangerous if used with evil intentions. I peeked over at Rory, who seemed to struggle just as much as I am now. My hips bucked into the sheets for some friction, but Sam ripped the sheets away from my body. He pulled my sweats down, releasing my dick into the cool air. I gasp in shock. Sam wastes no time, taking me in his left hand and begins to pump me.

"Yeah? Do you like that, Mel? Do you like being a dirty boy for your Alpha in fronAlphaRory?"

"Y-yes Alpha." I moan. Sam grabs Rory's shirt collar with his right hand, their faces now hovering near each other's. 

"Did you hear that, Rory? Mel loves it when you watch." Sam leans into Rory, and their lips connect. Rory seemed to melt into Sam's kiss. Their tongues danced with one another, fighting for dominance, while Sam continued to stroke my length. 

"Ah f-fuck y-yess!" My whole body started becoming tingly as Sam was helping me get to my climax. "AH, Sam I'm-i'm!" Sam let go of me and pulled away, pushing Rory toward me.

"Not so fast, Mel; let Rory help, too," Sam smirked. "It's my turn to watch."

Rory doesn't waste any time in taking me in his mouth, sucking on my cock. I throw my head back into the pillows in pure pleasure. I flutter my eyes open to watch Rory's head bob up and down on me. Rory is now pumping himself, trying to release with me. I see Sam stroking himself and watching us out of the corner of my eye. My mates are so fucking sexy. I moan at the built-up pressure in my lower gut. The heat is rising, and I am almost there.

"Fuck I'm cumming!" I moan loudly and release inside Rory's mouth. Rory comes up for air and swallows but continues to pump himself. Sam gets on the bed next to Rory and starts making out with him again while they try to climax together. I lay there watching my mates take care of themselves. "Please cum all over me." I reach up to play with my nipples while I wait to be drenched. They both moan, hearing my request, and shoot their loads onto my body. I opened my mouth, hoping to catch some and taste them. "Mmm fuck daddies." I close my eyes to relish this moment.

"Be careful calling us daddy, Mel," Rory says out of breath.

"Oh my- I need to leave before I fuck you both," Sam says, panting. Sam hurries to the bathroom to clean himself while Rory stays and admires my body. 

"Mm, Mel, you tasted so sweet, and you look so fucking good." Rory licks his lips. 

"Please fuck me, Rory." My eyes turn pink like before. Rory runs his hand down my face.

"I'd love to, but this is just your wolf talking. You aren't ready yet." Rory gets up and joins Sam in the bathroom. I whine and pout at the rejection, still lying in bed. My eyes went back to blue, and then there was a knock on the door. 

"Hey, it's me, Sabrina! I was just wondering if you would help me set up the ballroom, Mel! I could use you-" Sabrina stops mid-sentence. "Holy crap! Did you guys have sex?! It reeks up here!"

"UH! I'll meet you in the ballroom in a few minutes, Sabrina!" I jumped up from the bed and ran to the bathroom only to find Sam and Rory in the shower fucking. "OH! Uh, I'll take a towel and shower later!" I yanked a towel off the rack and quickly shut the bathroom door behind me. I clutched my chest. I didn't know Sam adjusted so suddenly to the idea of Rory. Maybe it's just all the pheromones. Or perhaps he likes Rory now? My face heated up again. Seeing them like that was intense. I wanted to return to the bathroom, but Rory was right; I was not ready.

"Ah fuck Sam!" I heard Rory groan from the bathroom. I have to wipe their cum off of me and get out of here! I hurried to clean myself and get some clean clothes from my dresser. I made my way down to the ballroom, but before I could open the door, it swung out and hit me. 

"Ow!" I fell to the ground, rubbing my head where the door hit me.

"You shouldn't stand behind doors like that." I look up to see a guy with long black hair on the top of his head, styled to the left and his sides cut short. He has blue eyes like mine, but they were more grey than anything, and a cluster of flowers tattooed on his neck. His ears were also pierced, and he wore small silver studs. He reached his hand out to help me up. I gladly accepted his hand. Our hands were enveloped, and I felt electricity jolt through my body. My eyes instantly landed on his, and at that moment, my eyes flashed a faint pink. He let his grasp on me go, and I fell to the ground again. 

"Ouch! Why'd you do that for?" I glare up at him.

"You're in your heat cycle. You shouldn't be out of your room." He says with an Icy glare.

"I'm fine. I'm supposed to be helping Sabrina with the setup for the annual ball that's happening later." I push up off the ground and brush myself off.

"You need to stay out of the way so you don't get hurt more." He steps back away from me. "And you should shower before the ball." He grimaces at me. I once again felt the heat rise to my face. I knew I smelt of sex but didn't think it was that bad.

"S-sorry." I went to push past him, and our elbows brushed. I felt that jolt of electricity again and stopped in my tracks. I turned to him and began to sniff him.

"Hey! What the hell are you doing?!" He tries to push my face away from him, but I don't budge. 

"Mel, you are slow. He's another mate!" My wolf says so nonchalantly. I stop sniffing this stranger and step back to see his face. He looks baffled, as do I.

"How many mates am I going to end up having?! What the heck, Moon Goddess!" I look up to the ceiling and shout.

"What are you talking about?" The stranger asks.

"You are my mate. I can smell it. You smell like cinnamon and pumpkin." I close my eyes briefly to savor the scent.

"The fuck I am. I'm not gay." He starts to walk away.

"Wait!"

"What?" He growls.

"Meet me at the ball tonight after I have cleaned up and don't smell like this, and you will see, I promise!" I plead with Mr. Grumpy butt. "The other-" I pause. "Scents on me are probably masking mine!" The guy gave me a weird look, and I gave him the puppy dog eyes and pouty lip combo. He rolled his eyes at me.

"Whatever, fine, I'll find you at the ball."

----------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hi guys! Sorry, it has been a minute since I updated. I struggled with personal issues for a bit, and writing wasn't the vibe at the time. But I hope you enjoyed this chapter! :)

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

1.5M 58K 65
𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐀 The exiled omega who has yet to shift or experience heat. π…π„π‹πˆπ— The confident new head Alpha of the unshaken Shadowclaw pack who yearns...
275K 10.8K 21
"I walked over to where Aaron was sitting on the ground, kneeling so that I was face-to-face with him. He was wearing a blank expression on his face...
530 18 2
Stolen from the Demon's lair. They marked and mated me against my will, forever changing my fate. I thought nothing could be worse than being sacrifi...
146 34 17
Alexander or Alex do the work given to him by his organisation he doesn't ask why or who is the boss of the organisation. He is been in the organisat...