𝐏𝐞𝐜𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐒𝐜𝐒

By jacqualinereads

π‡πžπ₯π₯ 𝐒𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐑𝐞 π’π’π§π§πžπ«π¬, π‡π¨π¦πž 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐑𝐞 πƒπžπ―π’π₯. Valentina Rossi has been throu... More

PREFACE
CHARACTERS
FAMILY AND MAFIA TREE
01 | The Search
02 | Missions
03 | One More Time
04 | I'm Sorry
05 | It Hurts Like Hell
06 | Why?
07 | Death
08 | Tell Me What?
09 | Meet The Rossi Family
10 | Welcome To The Family
11 | Russia
12 | Don
13 | Felix
14 | Drunk
15 | No Way
16 | Catch Me Up
18 | Mole
19 | Bang! Bang! Bang!
20 | Blunt
21 | Reunite
22 | Psycho
23 | Trust
24 | All Of You
25 | Fun
26 | Unknown
27 | Pure
28 | Spiralling
29 | Pissed
30 | Selfish
31 | Proud
32 | It's Been A While
33 | Willow
34 | Big Brother
35 | Next Step
36 | Rowan King
37 | Purgatory
38 | Thalia Andino
39 | Smithereens
40 | Simple
41 | Cheers
42 | Intruders
43 | MarΓ­a Lopez
44 | Stake Out
45 | Bohdi
46 | Mission Impossible
47 | Where Is He?

17 | Not Judging

13.7K 559 274
By jacqualinereads

Luis has just arrived with Emèlia, we haven't seen them in a while, we all said our hellos before they were escorted to their rooms to settle in. Andrè has been ecstatic having his family with him again, judging by the huge smile on his face.

I know he misses his family but I know he's happy being here with us as well, he's one of our best friends and pretty much a brother. I know he's missed his twin though, Emèlia was so happy to see him and couldn't stop gushing about him dating Nate.

Surprisingly she wasn't shocked at all, what shocked us though is that she bought her girlfriend with her. I didn't even know she swung that way and by the looks on Alec and my brother's faces, they were just as surprised. Not judging though, love is love.

Valentina squealed when she saw Em and jumped on her like a spider monkey, Em's girl wasn't too pleased but when they got introduced she got jumped by Val as well.

"Who knew she was into girls?" Alec whispers.

Us boys are in the gaming room, chilling while we wait for Carlos and Marcus to arrive.

"I'm pretty sure she was in love with Gio but that didn't go anywhere, she seems happy now though and I'm happy for my sister." Andrè casually supplies.

Gio's head snaps in his direction, eyes wide sputtering, "uh — I — I'm not really —"

"Chill. We know you're not wanting to be in a relationship and I think she figured that out." Drè shrugs.

Gio sags in relief and goes back to his laptop. Anyone would think he's in a relationship with his laptop, thinking back on it I don't think he's ever shown interest in anyone before — girl or guy. I think there's a name for it when you're not sexually attracted to anyone. Pansexual? No doesn't sound right. Asexual? Yeah, I think that's it.

Again not judging, each to their own. I think our little brother is happy the way he is anyway, I couldn't be more proud of him for wanting to go to college and make a life for himself.

"Anyway —" I start, "now that your back Alec, what's happening between you and Val?"

Alec sighs leaning back, "nothing, I mean I still love her but I think more of a best friend thing besides Messiah has her heart and I'm not stepping on that."

"Good. She has enough shit to deal with." Dom grumbles beside me. I nod in agreement.

"I hope he returns home soon, I don't like seeing my baby sister upset all the time. If it were any other guy I'd be hunting down the fucker and killing him, but Messiah is scary as shit." I say, laughing.

Dom grunts beside me, "agreed, he'd take us all out before we got the chance."

Nate abruptly stands up after reading his phone and tosses the controller at me, "Carlos and Marcus are here." He announces before leaving the room.

"Well let the fun begin," I mumble, standing up with everyone else and following.

P E C C A T R I C I

Carlos and Marcus walk through the front doors with a few more stragglers behind them, I raise an eyebrow in question to them and they simply shrug. Someone barges my shoulder to pass and notices it's Val greeting them with bear hugs.

"Luc you remember Angelo, Hugo, Rafael, and Santiago." She chirps, slinging an arm around Angelo who rolls his eyes.

"Yeah, they use to live here but haven't been here for a bit and why is that?" I question.

"Eh, just working a few jobs for me." She chuckles.

"It's like a cock fest in this house." A small voice says behind me, turning around I notice it's Em's girlfriend who said it.

Val lets out a full-on belly laugh, "wait till you meet all my cousins, I did have a girl cousin but we killed her."

"Val." I snap at her, little shit just chuckles and mutters 'good ol' times'.

"Can you adopt me?" Em's girlfriend asks, a huge grin etched on her face.

I need to learn her fucking name, she seems nice though. I'm pretty sure Val likes her, can't blame her though she doesn't have a good track record when it comes to girls.

"You're with Em, you're already a part of the family." Val winks, the girl chuckles before Em drags her away.

All the boys come down and greet Carlos and Marcus as well as Val's friends, wait — friends or employees? Fuck I don't know anymore.

"Anyway, welcome back Carlos, Marcus. Get settled in and then we're going to have a meeting with everyone about everything and catch everyone up." I inform them and they both nod.

P E C C A T R I C I

All settled in the conference room, we get straight to business and discuss everything we've learned so far and what we know. All we know is Galen is going after our family in Spain right now and we've been in contact with them warning them about Messiah and Milos.

Dimitri ensures us that they won't kill them though, they'll help them escape if they have to. It's a large family though so it's a bit more difficult, I wish our uncles weren't so stubborn and just came here in the first place. Sometimes our family has too much fucking pride, might get some of us killed someday.

During the meeting I notice Val is spaced out going through some papers though not paying any attention, squinting my eyes I notice they're papers with information about our guards and men.

Her four guys are going through the files as well, I'm not sure what they're looking for though and I have no idea how she got them since it was all locked up in my filing cabinet.

"Do I want to know how you got those files, Val?" I ask, cutting off the person who was talking. Everyone in the room stops talking and looks at her, waiting.

"Picked the lock."

"Do I want to know why you're looking at them?" I hedge further.

"Mez said a spy is watching me, if he fucks up then I'm dead."

"A spy?" I question further since she's being so vague.

"Yeah."

Sighing I lean back in my chair and scratch my beard, of course, there's a mole watching her every move. I guess we now know why Mez is doing all this in the first place.

"What do you know about Carter Lopez?" Val randomly asks, not even looking up from the files.

In my peripheral vision, I see dad and Nonno tense in their seats, "why is that Bambina?" Dad asks.

"No reason, just need some information." She sighs, looking up, her gaze shifts around the room.

"He's the kingpin of the Mexican Cartel, someone none of us fuck with," I answer.

She nods before looking back down at the files, I don't like that she's asking about him. He's one scary motherfucker, he deals with everything from weapons, drugs, and human trafficking. No morals with that man, he supplies to a lot of small gangs and rebels around the world.

"Fuck, I don't know who the spy is. They all look squeaky clean, I'll have to go talk to a few of your men Luc, and see what I find." Val says standing up, her four guys pack up the files and leave with her.

"Luc with all due respect, if your sister messes with Carter Lopez then we're all fucked by association. It's bad enough we have to deal with Galen, but Carter is not someone we can go after." Ivan says.

"Why would she want to anyway?" Luis asks.

"Because he killed Felix's family and we killed his daughter Victoria so I'd say we're already on his radar." Nate answers.

"Fucking hell," I mumble.

"Fucking hell is right, you killed his daughter?" Ivan asks, shaking his head.

"One: we didn't know that Victoria was his daughter. Two: we didn't kill her, Val did and three: she disrespected Val." I argue.

We're fucked. If we're on his radar we're royally fucked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...