That bitch

By Athatbitch

fuck it More

fuck it

the boys

2 0 0
By Athatbitch

Jayden

Mark

Matthew

I looked at them and wow they fine ..   a foursome?jk or ..

Matthew: danmmm who is this fine ass.. he said in a deep voice ... I will fuck you ...

Y/N:hey am y/N and danmm boy yor voice deep....

Mark:dammm I like you can we keep you fr🤔
Y/N:so I am a dog know dammmm .... Rawwww
Jayden: hahahaha you funny
Y/N:Damm yor hot like 🤭😶I am just going to shut up...
Noah: right anyways we start school tomorrow ...
Y/N:Bitch ...this going to be fun and but the work you know what fuck it ....
Matthew:Damm ma you like that
Y/N: Yessir😏
Matthew, Mark and Jayden all said don't do that...
y/N:wtf?
Matthew: don't smirk that gonna turn me on
Y/N: oops... Damm papi come down
Jayden:okay stop fr you want us to be hard ...
Y/N:I meannnn jk or ......    Let's goooooo

Okay so I hope you like it soo.... If you don't fuck off and if I spell bad plzz don't make it a big ass deal okay and you know what fuck you ...when where...jk 😶😶😬

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

913K 81.4K 38
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
192K 9.4K 55
แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€€แ€แ€Šแ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€›แ€„แ€บแ€ทแ€€แ€ปแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€™แ€ผแ€ฒแ€œแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธ แ€แ€ผแ€ฐแ€แ€ผแ€ฌแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€•แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€•แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€ฐแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€”แ€ฌแ€™แ€Šแ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ถแ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€™แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€”แ€ฑแ€แ€ผ...
974K 22.2K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
3.5M 82.3K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...