I still love you || Taekook |...

By BabyTaeBear95

"I thought you left me again." Taehyung said hugging him tightly. "I'll never leave you no matter what happen... More

๐Ÿ‚ introduction ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-1 ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter- 2 ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter- 4 ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter- 5 ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter- 6 ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter- 7 ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter- 8 ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter- 9 ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-10 ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-11๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-12๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-13๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-14 ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-15 ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-16๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-17๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-18๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-19๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-20๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-21๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-22๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-23๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-24๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-25๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-26๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-27๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-28๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-29๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-30๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-31๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-32๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-33๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-34๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-35๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚chapter-36๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-37๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-38๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-39๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-40๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-41๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-42๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-43๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-44๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-45(M)๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ chapter-46๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ Epilogue ๐Ÿ‚

๐Ÿ‚ chapter- 3 ๐Ÿ‚

7.1K 380 66
By BabyTaeBear95

Hey beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful angel 😍💜

-----<<<❥>>>-----

Today was the first day of jungkook in the college where his taetae hyungie studies. He was squealing in excitement because he will go there with his taetae hyungie.

He woke up early near six in the morning. He did his morning routine and after that he starts to select clothes for college which took him nearly two hours.

Well it was worthy because he is satisfied with his clothing. He have to look pretty for his hyungie and while looking in the mirror he can say he is looking pretty indeed.

After staring himself for more than an hour he decided to go in the dinning room. He heard mrs kim and taehyung's voice from outside of the room. He quickly ran inside.

His eyes immediately starts to find the love of his life and when he saw taehyung his breath hitched.

There his hyungie sitting on the chair with all his glory having breakfast while using his phone. He is looking breathtaking without even trying.

'Oh my gorgeous banana milk, he is looking so handsome. I wanna kiss him.....'

"Oh good morning kookie, come sit here." Mrs kim said taking him out of his drooling state.

"Good morning mom." He greets her and sat beside taehyung.

Jungkook starts to call mrs kim mom after she told him to because she already thinks of him as her son in law.

Taehyung didn't even glanced at jungkook. He was so into his phone to even notice a sulking bunny who was staring at him without blinking.

"Good morning hyungie." Jungkook greets in overly excited voice.

"Morning." He said mindlessly.

Jungkook puckered his lips out when taehyung still didn't looked at him. Mrs kim saw his sulking face so she decided to interrupt taehyung's loving time with his darling phone.

"Oh right, tae take kookie with you to the college you both are going together.." Mrs kim said excitedly serving jungkook his breakfast.

Jungkook slightly jumps on his chair still staring at taehyung who put his phone side while looking at his mom with a frown.

"What? Are you serious?" Taehyung asks.

"Am i laughing?" She replies rolling her eyes.

"But why? Tell our driver to do that. I am not gonna take him with me." Taehyung said not realising how jungkook's smile fells and eyes watered.

"No you will take him with you and that's final otherwise be ready to face the consequences." She warned.

"Fine fine. Aish now i have to inform my friends i got a younger brother few months ago." He said sighing heavily making jungkook and mrs kim to go all red.

"I AM NOT YOUR BROTHER."

"HE IS NOT YOUR BROTHER."

Both jungkook and mrs kim shouts in unison while slamming on the table. Taehyung felt a sense of dread in his body after seeing the deadly glares.

"O-ok, you both don't have to shout, damn they look so scarry." Taehyung mumbled last line while gulping.

Both mrs kim and jungkook smiled in victory and high fives. Well why not jungkook is not taehyung's brother not even in his wildest dream.

Same goes for mrs kim, jungkook is her future son in law. Future planning you know.

"Umm hyungie h-how am i-i looking?" Jungkook asks shyly playing with his hands. Taehyung glanced at him for a second and turns again to eat.

"Very cute and adorable." Taehyung replies honestly stuffing his mouth with pancake.

Jungkook's cheeks turned red hearing it. He bite his lower lip to stop himself from smiling like an idiot. He was already squealing from inside.

"T-thank you taetae hyungie." He said softly blushing.

--🥀--

"Finally we are here. If you need anything don't come to me alright. Try to stay away from me as much as you can, got it." Taehyung orders.

"Wae?" Jungkook asks tilting his head in confusion.

"Because i told you to. You don't know me i don't know you alright bye stranger." Taehyung said.

He took out his key from the bike with a bunny keychain attached on it and starts to walk inside.

The bunny keychain was gifted by jungkook on his birthday. According to jungkook it will always remind him of jungkook because taehyung always calls him bunny.

Jungkook forcefully attached it with his bike's key. Taehyung protested but when jungkook gave his teary doe eyes while pouting sadly, he just stopped and let jungkook do anything.

Jungkook puffed his cheeks and went behind taehyung. He hold taehyung's hand causing the said boy to stop from going further.

"What the fu- jungkook? What are you doing? Leave my hand?" He demanded but jungkook ignored it while rolling his eyes.

He pulls taehyung and continued to walk dragging him.

"Hey tae, wait." They heard someone calling taehyung from behind.

Taehyung smiles when he saw its his bestfriend. He freed his hand from jungkook's grasp and hugs his bestfriend.

"Hey chim, how are you?" He asks hugging him.

But taehyung was unaware of the deadly glares he was receiving from a certain bunny. Jungkook is not liking how the shorty boy hugged his hyungie.

He pouts glaring at them. He wants to push them away.

"I'm fine and hey who is he? He is so cute, aww hi i am jimin, park jimin. What's your name cutie?" Jimin waving his hand at jungkook.

Jungkook's whole demeanor changed after knowing it's jimin. Mrs kim had told him about taehyung's bestfriend so now his jealously is long gone.

"Oh so you are jimin hyung my taehyungie hyungie's friend. Hi hyung i am Jeon jungkook, nice to meet you." Jungkook said smiling widely but his eyes widened when jimin hugs him.

"Oh my god you are so cute. Wanna friends?" Jimin asks excitedly and he nods too smiling.

"Ok then let's meet in lunchtime, i will come to fetch you." Jimin said.

"Ok chimchim hyung." He replies grinning and jimin starts to coo at the cute boy.

While taehyung is staring at them with a bored look. He was already done with them.

"I am going you both continue your ladies talk bye bye." Taehyung said rolling his eyes.

But before he can go jungkook stops him by holding his hand again. Taehyung sighs shaking his head and asks.

"What now?"

"I don't know where my class is, so help me in finding it." Jungkook said.

"Chim will help you." Taehyung said but jungkook shooks his head.

"No i want only you to help me now let's go i am getting late hyungie." Jungkook spoke before dragging taehyung who had unbelievable look on his face.

Taehyung took a deep breath before taking jungkook to find the classroom. He just can't believe he is doing the thing he never wanted to do. Jungkook is the only person who have guts to order him.

Jimin was also staring at them with eyes almost popping out. He just can't believe a kid have this courage to order the kim taehyung.

--🥀--

"Thank you so much hyungie." Jungkook exclaimed smiling widely.

"Yeah yeah, you're most welcome." Taehyung said rolling his eyes.

"Ok then see you soon hyungie bye bye." Jungkook said and hugs him.

"Yaah what the heck are you doing? Go away." Taehyung tried to push him but jungkook tighten his hold.

"Hugging you what else." He replies nonchalantly.

"Leave me i have to go." Taehyung said.

Jungkook let him go unwillingly. Taehyung left without looking at him. Jungkook kept staring at him with fond eyes.

--🥀--

"GUYS AERA IS HERE." Someone from jungkook's class shouts standing inbetween the door.

Whole class rushed to the door except for jungkook and some other students. Jungkook was just looking at them confusedly.

"What's happening? Where are they all going?" Jungkook asked to himself.

"Oh they went to see our classmate, she is really popular for being rich and beautiful you know and almost all boys have a crush on her." Someone replies from behind.

Jungkook turns his head hearing that. He finds a cute looking boy who is smiling at him while walking to him. He smiles back.

"Hi, i am cha eunwoo, wanna friends?" He asks extending his hand. Jungkook accepted the handshake smiling widely looking at him.

"Hi, i am Jeon jungkook, and yes let's be friends." Jungkook exclaimed excitedly.

"Oh my god you are jeon too. I wonder if you are related to her." Eunwoo mumbled to himself.

"What do you mean? And to whom?" Jungkook asked but before eunwoo can answer, loud cheering from others interrupted him.

Soon a beautiful girl enters the classroom followed by her friends. All boys were drooling over her. She was about to pass by jungkook but stops.

'He is cute." She thought glancing at him and then walks away.

"Hey you how dare you to sit on my, jeon aera's seat? Have you seen yourself you ugly duckling. Move the fuck away from here." She shouted angrily to a girl who is sitting on her seat.

She immediately stands up while saying sorry continuously. She was about to leave but aera pushed her harshly which caused her to land on the floor.

"She is so rude." Jungkook said clenching his fist.

"She is more than that" Eunwoo said.

Both were about to go to the girl to help but someone helped her before they can.

"Hey are you ok? Are you hurt anywhere? I am really sorry for what she did." That boy helped her to stand up.

"I-its ok, i-i am f-fine thank you." She said bowing and left.

"Jae what the fuck was that? Why the hell you helped her huh? She was sitting on my chair and you helped her." Aera shouted at her best friend jaehyun.

"So what, you should had said that politely too. But no you had to push her, right?" Jaehyun said little angrily while she just rolled her eyes at him.

"Whatever come let's sit here." She ignored whatever he said, while he sighs sitting beside her well it's not new to him.

"Hey you know they both are childhood sweethearts. That's the reason she only listen to him. You know he likes her secretly but she is too blinded with her ego to see it." Eunwoo said and shooks his head.

"She is really stupid then." Jungkook replies as both turns there face in front.

Both jungkook and eunwoo become really good friends after talking with eachother and finding common things between eachother.

--🥀--

"Kookie let's go." Jimin said excitedly linking his arm with jungkook's.

"Wait hyung, first meet my new friend eunwoo and eunwoo he is my jimin hyung." Jungkook introduced them.

"Hello hyung." Eunwoo said smiling.

"Oh hello, you are cute." Jimin said winking at him which caused eunwoo to blush.

"T-thank you h-hyung." Eunwoo shuttered shyly.

"Ok let's go now tae will join us there." Jimin informed and Jungkook starts to hop.

"Really!! Let's go taetae hyungie must be waiting." He beamed and dragged both of them to canteen.

When they reached outside the canteen both jimin and jungkook stops in their track. Eunwoo who was walking also stops at it and looks at them confusedly.

He saw how they both were standing with mouth hang open with wide eyes looking like clowns. He followed their gaze and looks infront.

There he saw kim taehyung and min yoongi coming towards them. Eunwoo first stared at them and back to his friends who were literally drooling over them.

"Kookie, jimin hyung." He calls them waving his hands in front of their eyes what received slap from them.

When taehyung and yoongi stood in front of them they comes out from the drooling state.

"H-hi yoongi hyung." Jimin said shyly.

"Hi jimin, how are you?" Yoongi asks smiling.

Actually smirking well why not the badboy who flirt with literally everyone is being all shy in front of him.

"I-i am fine hyung." Jimin replies looking down.

"Hyungie i missed you so much." Jungkook whined hugging taehyung who just sighs.

"We live together in same house and came together too, it's been only three hours kook. What's there to miss me?" Taehyung asked pushing jungkook who only tighten his hold.

"You will not understand hyungie. Now let's eat I'm hungry." Jungkook said pouting and intertwined their fingers.

"We will eat but first leave my hand." Taehyung said pointing at their joined hands.

"No." Jungkook said taehyung to grit his teeth.

"Are you going to leave it or not?" Taehyung asks sternly through his gritted teeth in his deep voice.

A shiver ran down jungkook's spine after hearing his deep voice but he still decided to act brave.

"No i-i will not. If y-you will make me s-sad i w-will tell mom a-about it, she will scold you." Jungkook replies pouting.

"You two god, fine do whatever you want. Now come or else your mom will make my life a living hell, if you didn't had your lunch." Taehyung said dragging him inside.

Jungkook grinned widely and waves at his friends to follow them. Both jimin and eunwoo looks at them with shocked faces.

Well for eunwoo he can't believe his eyes that the kim taehyung really listened to his friend.

While jimin also can't believe that his bestfriend really did got defected by a little boy. But he is happy as he got a hope, maybe taehyung will starts to believe in love and stop being rude to everyone. Hope he can stop fearing love.

"We should also go in." Yoongi said and both nods.

Meanwhile aera was staring at taekook, burning in jealously. Well she have a huge crush on taehyung and is trying to get his attention but everytime fails badly.

"Jae who the hell is he? Why he is with taehyung? Mina collect his all information for me." She fumed and her friend nods.

Jaehyun was silently sitting there. Whenever she talks about taehyung he feel pain in his heart. Can't she see the love in his eyes?

______________________________________

♡♡Hope you like it. Ignore mistakes and take care guys. ♡♡

Borahae 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.5K 2.1K 15
where jungkook a shy,cute, beautiful, innocent and introvert while Taehyung a cold and strict but hot,handsome professor.๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿฅถ๐Ÿคญ how they will meet an...
424K 21.3K 27
(complete) โœ… " Are you fucking mad? Why the fuck did you do this ?" - Taehyung "Because it's so satisfying" - Jungkook "Wait no... W-what do you th...
266K 10.6K 33
[Bร—B] ff (complete) โœ… I hate you ! I hate you! I hate you ! Kim Taehyung! --JJK I'm going to get my revenge on you Jeon Jungkook , you just wait...