The Taste Of Lust (Jungkook F...

By liahlmtn

you: i-is there something that you have to tell me? Jungkook: yes, I want you, right now. warning: This story... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
+

Chapter 15

3.7K 132 4
By liahlmtn

Unknown Person's POV. (y'all will know him in the next chapters) 

"so she's the same girl, huh?" i asked to myself while playing with my wine glass' holder, i chuckled to myself while standing infront of my huge window.

"what a small world after all" i whispered to myself as i watched her go out of the gate, and down to the streets.

she's an angel, she's so pretty in my eyes.

i've met many girls in my lifetime, but this girl hits different, her beautiful eyes, pretty smile, the way she works, is everything.

i've been watching her even after i encountered her, i even made a small conversation with her  in the convenience store before, what a really small world after all.

i smirked while looking into my wine glass which is half full, i drank it all.

end of Unknown Person's POV.

Y/n's POV. (also known as your POV)

as soon as i stepped out of their house, all i could feel is nervousness in me, i took deep sighs as i try to relax myself once again, i walked too fast all the way out, without even trying to look back.

i thought something bad was going to happen to me.

i continued to walk on the streets to my second job, it isn't that far from here tho.

things were starting to run all over my mind, that guy, was weird in my opinion.

his whole room smelled like smoke, with a mix of wine flavor, i just couldn't tell how, his whole room was black, and red, and is messy too, but now i've cleaned it.

i hope Mrs. J won't tell me to clean his room again, i don't want to encounter a shirtless man with a towel wrapped around his waist again.

i sighed as i went to the bus station, and waited for the bus.

end of Y/n's POV.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 621 36
"I'll do any anything as long as you won't tell." "Anything?" He asked, amusement dripping off of his tongue. "Yes." "Then, make out with me." ...
7.6K 42 46
" I love you and I mean it! Please, come back to me?" he looked into my eyes and said! "It's not that easy jungkook!" I replied stubbornly.
893 96 26
Was the reality you thought knew... real? - "Cant you see youre hurting him? Does he really mean nothing to you? How long are you gonna pretend?" "I...
4.3K 316 30
"Can I trust you?" "You'll find out, just take my hand." "Will it be safe?" "I can't promise that our journey will be safe, but I can promise I'll b...