His Glamorous Lady | JinSoo F...

By PikaChicoo

A friendly boy met a weird girl. However, no matter how weird she is, He still managed to fall in love with h... More

Warnings
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Epilogue

Chapter 7

68 6 0
By PikaChicoo

Ms. Foundation Day Representative

I am now putting some books in my bag and getting a paper and a pen. "Let's go?" Irene asked.

I nod.

"Ahhh, I wonder what we will do with the Foundation Day" Irene asked while we are walking in the hallway.

Our SSG Office is near the Principal's Office. When we arrived, I opened the door and saw other members chatting with each other.

"Let's start the meeting, Shall we?" I asked.

••

"How about a Kissing Booth?" Our Secretary Lisa suggested.

"What? What if the person doesn't want to kiss the other one?" I asked.

"Oh that's right sorry. Let's just make the Marriage booth" she said.

"How much will be the penalty when he or she did not want to be married?" I asked.

"A hundred yen." Lisa said.

"Okay I'll approve that." I said as Lisa nods and wrote down what I have approved already.

"What about the pageant? We need representative for each batch." I said.

"I'll handle those Pres." Irene said.

"I am counting on you Irene." I said "What about for the boys representatives?" I asked. "I'll handle it" Our Escort Jinyoung said.

••

"I think I'll join the Mareiage Booth with Jinyoung." Irene said.

We are now walking outside the school with Jinyoung and Lisa.

"Of course, The two of you are crazily in love for each other." Lisa said.

"Oh well, Still. We'll have a busy week." I said.

"The day one will be the pageant right?" Irene asked.

"Yeah so you better choose representatives for each section tomorrow and make another voting for the one who will be joining the foundation day." I said.

"How about we join Jisoo?" Irene asked.

"Jisoo? The girl that has been with you for two weeks now?" I asked.

"How'd you know?" I asked. "The whole school knows." Lisa said.

"But I don't think she'll join though." I said.

"Oh heck she will." Irene said.

••

"Good Morning Jisoo-ah" I greeted as I started to walk beside her.

"Uh.. Good Morning.." she said.

Today, She's wearing a hoodie. I don't know why. It's not that cold either.

She looks at me. "Stop staring, It's creepy." She said

"You also look so pale." I said.

"What? I am okay." She said and looked at her skin.

"Are you sure you aren't sick?" I asked

She nods.

"Alright then. I believe you." I said and smiled at her and she smiled back.

••

We have reached the classroom and sat on our desk a minute ago. Our teacher is sick today so we've decided to choose our muse representative for the Foundation Day.

"How about Kim Jisoo?" Felix asked.

"Looks like you're getting more votes than the other girls" I whispered.

"It's a dream to do pageants." She answered.

Oh, So she likes pageants?.

"I'll support you" I said and pats her head.

"Okay, Jisoo will be competing for the picking for the representative of the batch 2020." Our secretary Dahyun said.

"Congrats" I said and smiled.

"Thank you!" She said to me only and smiling so bright.

She looks beautiful when smiling.

••

Today is saturday and we're at our school gymnasium. Jisoo won for the representative for our batch 2020 or for the fourth years.

The participants for the Pageant and the Officers.

Every girls were staring at me and blushing.

"Looks like the girls only joined to see you for a day hm?" Jennie, Our Treasurer said.

"What do you expect, He is the Worldwide Handsome." Taehyung, Our PIO said.

I am busy telling them where we should put the stalls for the food and the booths for the next three days since the pageant will be two days.

After each pageant, There'll be four games that we'll play.

By the way, I am wearing this

"Who wouldn't fall for a man that is smart, handsome, has good fashion taste, has good manners and is kind?" Felix said. He is our Business Manager.

"What a compliment, Admit it Felix. You like Jin Oppa." Jennie joked.

"I am straight." Felix said and looked away.

"I know I know" Jennie said and chuckles.

"Pres."

I look back saw Irene running towards me.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Can you pretend to be a judge for today?" She asked.

"Sure." I said.

••

"Please welcome our contestant number 1, 2, 3, and 4." Irene said.

Solo walk is done so it's now posing.

I saw Jisoo, She was.. like alive because she knew what she was doing.

I smiled at my own thought.

"It's Good Irene." I said.

"Thank You!!!" Irene said as a sign of success.

"Akl the girls did well." I said and winked at them.

The three squealed while Jisoo just smiled.

"Don't overdo yourselves and I am going back to work." I said and leave them be.

••

"Argh.. what a tiring day. Don't you think? Jisoo?" I asked.

We are now walking our of the school.

"Yeah, It is." Jisoo said.

"Do you think I'll win?" She asked.

"Of course. You're the most beautiful there." I said.

I look at her as she look away.

"Didn't knew that you have a place in your heart for pageants" I said.

"I love pageants ever since I was a kid. My mom would always join me in and always win" She said.

"Maybe you're the next Ms. Japan for the next Miss Universe" I joked.

"It's a pleasure." She said as we both chuckled.

We've arrived at the gate.

I saw a car, It was Jisoo's family car.

"Thank you for taking care of my daughter, Jin." Aunt Jane said.

"No problem, Aunty" I said.

She smiled at me before her mom drove off.

Ah, I am tired.

~~~~~
End of Chapter 7

Sorry for the late update, I am busy for the last three days. Hope you understand. Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 259 27
Tae waited to find his soulmate so long that he failed to realize he was already right in front of him. Side ships ; (taekook obvi) yoonmin, woosan S...
50.4K 3.2K 43
Ever since Lee Jisoo's parents passed away from a horrific accident, her life turned upside down. Jisoo is not expecting to live a life like this. To...
229K 12.2K 43
Jisoo, a quiet timid girl moves to Daegu hoping for a fresh start. But what happens when she meets a guy exactly like what she was running away from...