Jealousy Game

By brok3nsul

Brooklyn Nova didn't have an easy childhood. Her mother passed away when she was young, her and her older bro... More

Drink up
Let's play the jealousy game
Let the game begin
Brookyln and I are dating
Lucy I'm home. Woah!
I'm taking you out
Once an asshole, always and asshole
Beach Day!
Admit it to yourself
It's party time Bitches
Those are just excuses Josh
Training Brooklyn
She's taken
I'll see you soon Brooklyn
Franco has Brooklyn
He's dead
Unfortunately Brooklyn is in a coma
I killed someone
Brookyln is dead
It's best if we stop this
We're having a December wedding
I thought you were dead
Do you regret it
So you've got a date to the wedding
Like father like son
Help is not coming
It looks like we're moving
You can't avoid him forever
Josh and I are friends again
I present to you Mr and Mrs Valentine
Go get your girl
"I want you. I love you Brooklyn
Epilogue

I may have just walked in on Josh and his date

181 3 3
By brok3nsul

"Guys we have to go. The rehearsal dinner starts in half an hour." I yell at all the boys. Cooper and Sophia left to Cesar's restaurant an hour ago to make sure everything is ready.

"Calm down we'll be there on time." Bryce says walking down the stairs followed by the rest of the guys. I roll my eyes at him before speaking. "As the best men you were supposed to be there before everyone else arrived." I tell him.

"You're the maid of honor and your still here." Josh says matter of factly. "My job as the maid of honor is to make sure everything goes well. If I'm here it's because I know if you guys were alone you would definitely be late." I answer.

"She's right. Without Brooklyn we'd still be getting ready." Nick says walking down the stairs. "Thank you Nick." I smile at him. "Everyone ready? Yes good okay let's go." I tell them rushing them out of the house.

"And I thought Sophia was the only one who was going to be bossy." Troy says. He smiles innocently when I narrow my eyes at him as he walks past me.

"In the car now." I look at all the boys when I hear all of them yelling "OUUUU". I close the door after walking out then lock it. I walk over to Bryce's car getting into the passenger seat.

Bryce drives over to Cesar's restaurant after all the boys get into the car. I text Sophia letting her know we are all on our way to the restaurant.

"Thank you." I smile politely at the valet guy that opens the door for me to get out of the car when we arrive. We wait for Bryce to walk over to us after he hands his car keys to the valet guy.

Once Bryce's walks up to us we all walk into the restaurant. We walk right to the back room where the dinner is being held. "You're here." Cooper says as soon as he sees us.

"Yeah and you're early." Sophia tells the guys. "Thanks to Short- Brooklyn." Josh says. "Yeah I've heard about the brides turning into bridezilla for weddings but in this case we have maidzilla." Troy says.

I turn to look at Troy walking over to him. "I'm not crazy." I hit his shoulder. "I didn't say you were. I just said you turned into maidzilla." He shrugs. "Dude shut the hell up you are not helping yourself." Oliver says. "Yeah dude do yourself a favor and stop talking." Nick says.

"I don't think that Brooklyn is a maidzilla. She's just trying to make sure everything is perfect so that Cooper and Sophia won't stress out." Josh says. I look over at him and smile softly.

"Yeah if it weren't for her we would all be stressed out right now." Cooper says. "Let the night begin." Cooper says when Sophia's parents along with a few other guests arrive.

"I'm going to go greet them." Cooper adds before walking away. The rest of the boys go off to the bar to grab drinks. "You did a great job." Josh says looking at me.

"What?" I ask him confused while turning to face him.  "Everyone is right you know. You did a good job at planning all of this along with the wedding tomorrow. Cooper and Sophia would be a mess right now if it weren't for you." Josh smiles.

"You guys also helped. Don't give me all the credit." I tell him. He smiles locking eyes with me. I smile looking back at him, I don't realize he's getting closer to me since my gaze is lost in his.

"Brooklyn!" I hear Aiden yell causing me to break eye contact with Josh. I look away from him looking over at Aiden and his guys who are walking into the room.

"Im going..." I start to say but Josh cuts me off. "Yeah go ahead." He nods. I give him a small smile then walk away. "Hey guys." I greet Aiden and his guys hugging each of them.

"The bar is over there. You can sit anywhere you'd like. Dinner will be served in an hour." I tell them. "We're going to go say hi to Cooper and Sophia." Brandon says.

Brandon and the guys except Aiden walk away.  "So." Aiden smirks looking at me. "So?" I raise an eyebrow confused. "You and Flynn." He says.

"What about Josh and I?" I ask. "Are you guys together?" He asks. I laugh softly shaking my head. "No. We're just friends." I tell him. "You could have fooled me." He tells me.

"Based off that interaction it seemed as if you two are together." He adds. "No." I shake my head. "Brooklyn." Sophia's mom smiles when she sees me. "I'm going to go sit with the guys." Aiden says.

"I'll come find you in a bit." I tell him. He nods then walks away. I walk over to Sophia's parents after he leaves. "Aunt Kim" I smile hugging her. "Hi sweety how are you? Where's your brother?" She asks. "He's around here somewhere." I respond.

"Hi uncle Eddie." I hug Sophia's dad. "Hi hun." He smiles hugging me. I talk to them for a little while Bryce eventually joining us.

"I'm sorry but do you mind if I steal Brooklyn for a little bit?" Josh asks walking up to us. "No go right ahead." Aunt Kim tells him. I give him a look before he grabs my hand.

"What are you doing?" I ask  him. "I have a surprise for you." He says pulling me away. "What are you up too?" I raise an eyebrow. "Don't ask just come with me." He leads me over to a table.

I see a couple sitting down at the table with their backs facing us. I look at Josh confused when he stops behind them. My eyes widen when I see the couple get up then turn around.

Mandy and Frank smile when they see me. "Brooklyn." Mandy opens her arms. I walk over to her immediately hugging her. "I've missed you so much. I'm sorry I haven't texted you." I tell her.

"It's okay we know everything?" She says. "Everything?" I ask looking at Josh. "Yes everything and we're glad you're okay." Frank says pulling me into a hug.

"Josh called us. He told us everything that's happened since we last saw each other. We got together a few days ago and set all of this up. Thankfully Cooper and Sophia were on board with this surprise and invited us to the dinner as well as the wedding." Mandy says.

"You set this up?" I ask Josh. He looks at me nodding. "I knew you missed them but with everything that happened you couldn't see them so I thought it was the perfect time for you to see them." He tells me.

I sit down to catch up with them for a while. I don't realize when Josh leaves since I'm busy talking to Frank and Mandy. I introduce them to Sophia's parents then let them talk.

"Hey are you enjoying your night?" I walk up to Sophia. "Yeah." She nods smiling at me. "Thanks for inviting Frank and Mandy." I smile at her. "It was the least I could do. You helped me out a lot I just wanted to repay you somehow." She smiles.

I pull her into a hug pulling away after a while. Cesar comes into the room letting Sophia and I know that they will start serving dinner soon. "We have just been informed dinner will be served soon so if everyone could please take a seat so we could get started." Cesar announces.

I walk over to sit down at the table Josh, Aiden, and the rest of the guys are at. "Finally done flirting with Flynn?" Aiden asks as I sit down next to him.

I roll my eyes shaking my head. "I told you we're just friends." I look over at him. "Are you sure?" He raises an eyebrow. I look behind him to see Josh walk into the room hand in hand with the same girl from the restaurant.

"I'm pretty sure." I nod towards them. Aiden turns around seeing them walking over to the table. "I'm sorry." Aiden say looking at me. "It's okay. We decided we'd be better off as friends, we both moved on." I tell him.

"Have you though." He whispers. "Yeah I have." I nod. Aiden gives me a look causing me to sigh. "No I haven't. I eventually will though." I shrug.

He throws his arm around my shoulders pulling me towards him. "Hey don't let it ruin your night." He whispers. Josh and the girl get to the table and take a seat.

Josh notices Aiden's arm around me and looks at how close we are. I look away from him catching Coopers eyes. 'Sorry' he mouths off to me. I shake my head giving him a look telling him nothing's wrong.

Everyone takes their seats then Cooper and Sophia give a speech. Sophia's parents also give a speech after Sophia and Cooper are done with theirs.

Cesar along with a few other waiters and waitresses start to bring out dinner. I spend the rest the night talking to Aiden and the guys. I spend some time with Frank and Mandy as well throughout the night.

I don't talk to Josh much throughout the night since he spends the entire night with the girl. After the dinner party is over Sophia and I start to clean up.

"Don't worry about it. My team and I will take care of everything." Cesar tells us. "Are you sure?" Sophia asks. "Yes I told you yesterday we take care of everything your only job was to show up and enjoy your night." Cesar tells us.

"Thank you for everything you and your team did." I tell him. "It's no problem. You guys go home and get plenty of rest. You'll need all the rest you can get for tomorrow." He smiles.

"Thanks." Sophia smiles back. We walk over to all the guys once we're done taking to Cesar. "We're all good to go home." Sophia says. "Okay then lets go." Cooper says.

"Where is Josh?" I ask noticing he's not with the guys. "He left with his date." Oliver says. "Okay then. Let's go home." I grab my jacket then walk towards the door.

"Should someone make sure she's okay?" Brandon whispers thinking I didn't hear him. "I'm fine." I tell him. I see Zack shaking his head at Brandon while I walk out of the door.

I ignore them whispering to each other and just walk out of the restaurant. I wait by Bryce's car for everyone to walk out of the restaurant.

After a few minutes Sophia and the guys walk out of the restaurant. Bryce, Troy, Oliver, and Nick walk to Bryce's car. "We'll see you guys at home." Sophia tells us.

Cooper and Sophia walk to Coopers car getting in then leaving. "Are you going to be okay or do you want to sleep over at our house tonight?" Aiden asks.

"I should probably stay home. I still have to wake up early to getting everything ready for the guys to take." I say. "Alright well if you need me just come over." He tells me.

I hug each one of Aiden's guys then get into Bryce's car. He drives home after I get into his car. I walk into the house when we get out after Bryce parks in the driveway turning on the living room lights. "Oh...I'm...Uh.... s-sorry." I say immediately when I see Josh jump up from the couch as soon as the lights come on.

The girl sits up quickly putting her shirt back on. "Brooklyn. I- we..." Josh says looking at me. "Hey you left your phone. Oh." Bryce says walking into the house.

I turn to Bryce grabbing my phone. "Thanks I'll be in my room." I force a smile. I don't wait for him to say anything, I walk up to my room closing the door behind me.

I change into a pair of sweatpants and a t shirt. After I'm finished getting dressed I leave my room. "Are you okay?" Bryce asks when I get to the living room.

I look at him then shrug. "I'm going to spend the night at Aiden's." I tell him. He gets up walking over to me wrapping his arms around me.

"I'll be back tomorrow morning before you leave." I say hugging him back. "I'll see you tomorrow morning." He let's go. "See you in the morning." I say.

I walk out of the house walking next door to Aiden's house. I'm about to knock when Brandon opens the door. "You're not my postmates." He says looking at me.

"You're still hungry?" I ask him. "No I ordered junk food." He laughs. "Who are you talking to?" Aiden asks walking over to the door as Brandon and I laugh.

"Brooklyn." He says when he sees me. "I may have just walked in on Josh and his date hooking up in the living room. Is the offer still available?" I ask him.

"Come in." Aiden nods. I walk into his house and spend the rest of the night there sleeping in Aiden's room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 4.2K 27
Finding out she was pregnant was something that changed Valentina's world. Firstly, her baby father Michael was one of the most dangerous mafia bosse...
2.9K 635 74
In which two ex-step-siblings reconnect after just about blowing up their family the first time around... Three years ago, Maddie fell hard for Jacob...
2.5M 52.4K 43
I left him. I never thought in a million years I would be the one to walk, but I was. I left the man I was madly in love with, I had no idea where I...
8K 285 34
Highest rank: #208 high school sweethearts Meet Avery White. Her parents are loaded, and she has the perfect life. She doesn't know it but she's beyo...