Heaven In Hell (Suicide Squad...

By RorschachWhoLaughs

You know the drill convicts. A lot more obscure characters in this one but I'm sure you'll like it more than... More

Girls
Issue #0: Go to Hell
Issue #1: Welcome to My Nightmare
Issue #2: The Creepshow
Issue #3: Folsom Prison Blues
Issue #4: Ill in the Head
Issue #5: Psycho Therapy
Issue #6: I Need a Doctor
Issue #7: Clean Up Before She Comes
Issue #8: Boomerang Bang
Issue #9: So This is the Famous Suicide Squad?
Issue #10: Everybody Dies
Issue #11: Forward to Death
Issue #12: brutal
Issue #13: Cool Confusion
Issue #14: Kill All Your Friends
Issue #15: The Four of Us Are Dying
Issue #16: you should see me in a crown
Issue #17: Third Wheel
Issue #18: This Place Hotel
Issue #19: I Fell in Love with the Devil
Issue #20: Horror Business
Issue #21: Rock With You
Issue #22: I Can't Sleep
Issue #23: I'm Going Slightly Mad
Issue #25: She Wants to Play With Fire
Issue #26: I Spy
Issue #27: This is How I Disappear
Issue #28: Bad Romance
Issue #29: Return of the Rat
Issue #30: The Crimson Ghost
Issue #31: Awake and Alive
Issue #32: E.T.
Issue #33: How to Be a Heartbreaker
Issue #34: Ugly
Issue #35: Schizophrenic
Issue #36: Liar
Issue #37: Stockholm Syndrome
Issue #38: Waiting for a Friend
Issue #39: Me, Myself, & Hyde
Issue #40: The Kiss
Issue #41: I Wanna Be Well
Issue #42: It Was A Good Day
Issue #43: Days Go By
Issue #44: The Hangman's Daughter
Issue #45: I Started a Joke
Issue #46: Good L_ck (Yo_'re F_cked)
Issue #47: Roadrunner
Issue #48: Detroit and Only Halfway Thru the Tour
Issue #49: Lady Jane
Issue #50: The Batman
Issue #50.5: The Sun Always Shines On TV
Issue #51: If You Don't Laugh At My Jokes I Will Literally Kill You
Issue #52: Ballroom Blitz
Issue #53: Under My Thumb
Issue #54: Change (In the House of Flies)
Issue #55: I'll Keep Your Memory Vague
Issue #56: Forget to Remember
Issue #57: Shatter
Issue #58: All Hell Breaks Loose
Issue #59: Your Numbers Up
Issue #60: The Unforgiven

Issue #24: jealousy, jealousy

9.5K 453 71
By RorschachWhoLaughs

"Princess Komand'r! It is nice to be in your presence once more!" Dmitriev said standing to greet us as we walked into the dining room of one of his palaces. With him was a man who was definitely up there in years but wore it well. Visible wrinkles, gray hairs, but built like Jean Claude Van Damme and the eyepatch and scar over his left eye gave him character. I assume this is the infamous President Sidorov. Komi walked over to him with glee. Like she was seeing a forbidden lover for the first time in months and had dreamed of being in his arms every second since they last met. I felt my eye twitch slightly as Komi presented her hand and he kissed it.

"The feeling is mutual, Vice President Dmitriev." She said overly formal. She seemed like she had been trying to get under my skin the entire time when we met up with her prior to this. She was overly critical of me and it worked a little bit. I'm not a fan of being talked down to.

"Please, call me Nikolai." He said with a shit eating grin. I wanted to pull every one of his pearly white teeth out one by one.

Jealous?

"Ahem!" Sidorov cleared his throat.

"Ah yes, of course. Komand'r, this is President Sidorov of the great country of Russia." Dmitriev introduced him.

"He got a first name of is it like Prince?" I asked. Dmitriev and Sidorov looked at me with disgust and disbelief that I would say something like that and Komi read the room and quickly slapped me across the face. I immediately let my scythe fall down my sleeve and into my hand and slashed through her neck. I then blinked and remembered not only could my scythe not have fit in my sleeve but Komi had a reputation to keep. It was reckless of me to insult a dictator while cosplaying as a lowly servant. When I opened my eyes Komi was staring at me with cold eyes.

"You'll speak when you're spoken to!" She told me. I blankly stared at her and nodded.

She gets one free shot.

The bitch should've gotten zero. She should fear you.

Which is the precise amount of organs I'd still have in my body if I murdered her in front of these commie bastards. And if they hadn't gotten me, the bomb in my head would have.

"твой раб плохо обучен." Sidorov said. One of the words I had learned last night so Komi never got away with saying it around me was 'slave'. That just so happened to be one of the words Sidorov said. It was at this point I realized I would get no real intel by continuing to listen to a foreign language I knew little about and should just let Rick give me the cliff notes later. Instead I should watch body language and try to learn from that. Grave mistake on my part honestly. The meeting droned on and on all though I noticed Komi's increasingly flirty nature with Dmitriev. I also noticed she would throw me a look after every presumed compliment and at points where she wrapped her arms around his, feeling his muscles. I thought about the idea of ripping all of his muscle covered limbs off of his body.

Patience. Allow me to do all the work.

I don't trust you.

Why is that? How many innocent were murdered on Halloween night? I keep to our mission goals, no unnecessary death. No unnecessary death.

I don't like what you're implying.

Only because, good doctor, you know who's demise is necessary...

I zeroed in on Komi. She looked back at me with a smirk as she now held hands with Dmitriev while he stared dreamily at her.

She's still needed.

To do what? Drive you mad with her flirting with other men? Or hath thou not learnt thy lesson? I can see how she drives you insane.

I've been insane far longer than I've known her.

Yes and we both know who caused that. And now that we mention it, they share some qualities, don't they?

Shut up.

They both starve for your attention and don't care how they hurt you in achieving it. Both always need to be the center of attention. Almost sociopathic.

I was awoken from my trance by Komi snapping her fingers in my face.

"Are you deaf? I said get us some drinks." She told me.

"From where?" I asked.

"You sure knew how to find them when you were with that ugly slut servant of mine last night." She responded. My eye started twitching as I resented the comment to say the least.

"Plus beau que ce gremlin au visage de chien auquel vous vous êtes attaché." I said in French. Translated it roughly means "Certainly better looking than that dog faced gremlin you've grown attached to." French expressionist horror and dada films got me interested in the language like many do with Japanese and anime. What was important was Komi understood me while the reds didn't. She stood up and grabbed my hand.

"A word. Now." She said dragging me out. We walked a fair bit away from the moron brothers and Komi went to slap me again but I grabbed her by her wrist.

"You got one. Now you get one warning. Watch where you throw that thing or you may end up getting it cut off."

"Where do you get the right, you fucking worm?"

"You got my attention and now you don't want it? Make up your mind you."

"You're a liar and a backstabber!"

"I have been brutally honest with you and Tara to a fault and I'm just a stabber in general."

You aren't honest with yourself and to an extent me.

Shut up.

"Fuck you with your honesty bullshit! And if anyone needs to make up their mind it's you! I get it you have a thing for tacky tomboys with oily skin but if you're going to be with her then how about you let me be with tall, dark, and handsome!?"

"Not only am I not doing anything with Tara besides a few kisses while we were drunk but maybe I wouldn't have a problem with you flirting with a literal deadman walking if you weren't very obviously doing it to make me jealous!"

"Which you are because you chose that stupid bitch over me!"

"You think I'm jealous? Of you? Because you're even dumber than I thought if you think there's anything to be jealous about with an attention starved girl who clings onto a married man whose already dating an American spy because he looked at her twice. I do have to ask, how embarrassing is it you're about to get your heart shattered by a corpse? You're going to be hurt Blackfire. And don't expect (L,N) to be there to pick up the pieces."

I stepped back and held my head looking away for a slight moment.

"What the fuck was that? Why did you say that!?" I whisper shouted at the Ghost.

I gave her the one warning she was entitled to.

I looked at the puddle of blood on the floor now coming from my nose.

"You're killing me!"

I'm saving you.

I looked back over at Komi and I saw tears in her eyes. Her eyes glowed for a second as the water vaporized and she stared at me.

"And to think I ever believed you when you made that promise." Komi told me. "Go find the fucking drinks so you don't blow our cover." She said walking away.

"...You're not to speak again until I let you out later tonight you bastard!"

Promise you'll let me out?

"Just leave me alone for now, you son of a bitch." I said before he giggled like he had something up his sleeve for when he did come out.

comparison is killin' me slowly,
I think, I think too much,
About whores who don't know me
I'm so sick of myself
I'd rather be, rather be
Anyone, anyone else
But jealousy, jealousy
Has Started following me...

He said in a singsong voice before he faded from my subconscious.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

394K 6.2K 59
This story is complete, it will no longer be updated and I am no longer taking requests. :)
45.7K 1.5K 23
Love may seem like a really complicated term depending on the person who seeks it. It can be pretty like a scene from a fairytale, but it can be the...
278K 6.9K 34
{I wrote this when I was like 13 imsorry} #3 teentitans out of 944 stories #6 dccomcis out of 1000+ stories #12 damianwayne out of 1000+ stories ...
105K 3.7K 20
"Tayir...", the thing brought out... shocked?... before lunging forward attacking their target: Robin. Instead of the team's usual expectation Robin...