Innocent One ๐Ÿ”ž [The One Ser...

By Stella_Styles_1

"What will happen when an innocent girl wants to win the heart of a ruthlessly and heartless person. Despite... More

โ™ช๐•ฌ๐–š๐–™๐–๐–”๐–—'๐–˜ ๐•น๐–”๐–™๐–Šโ™ช
ยฐ๐•ป๐–—๐–”๐–‘๐–”๐–Œ๐–š๐–Šยฐ
๐•ฎ๐–†๐–˜๐–™
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— - 1 {Lier}
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— - 2 {Dignity}
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— -3 {Hurt}
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— - 4 {Broken}
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— -5 {Selfishness}
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— -6 {Destination}
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— - 7 {Determination}
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— -8 {Contract}
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— - 9 {The 17+1 Rules}
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— - 10 {The Taste of Pleasure}
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— - 11 {Slutty?}
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— - 18 {Gone Crazy}

๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— - 12 {Traitor}

437 23 0
By Stella_Styles_1

Date - 30 November 2021

Hey guys, it's been a long time. I have updated the book, but again here is your author who is always late. Please welcome clapping in the background* any way how are you guys, I hope that you all are great and happy.

Thank you so much, everyone.

Traitor

a person who betrays someone or something, such as a friend, cause, or principle.

~•~

Author's POV

At a basement, a few men were shivering, in pain and fear. They know soon everyone will die. They were not afraid of the dead but we're afraid of the person who was going to torture them to death.

Ryder, the leader of Majestic Phoenix. The most ruthless person after Xavier. People around the underground world, think that Ryder is the son of Xavier, not knowing the truth or their real identity.

It was very difficult to know the identity of Xavier, as he was always wearing a mask and a voice changer during the meeting with another gang leader for peace or business. For the body, it was difficult as he was always a well-fitted person and looked like someone in his 30s and 40s.

On top, nobody knows if the person in front of them is real or not but as soon as his gang becomes on top of the world's most famous gangs he quickly organises a meeting regarding peace.

In the meeting, he has a very simple agenda if the gang can solve the problem without war then it should be done, if not then they have to inform Majestic Phoenix regarding the problem if the leader of Majestic Phoenix aka Xavier gives the solution of the problem then can be solved then the war will be over but if Xavier approves for the war should be done somewhere where not an innocent soul should be harm or see the fight.

Many other Gang Leaders were against his agenda because it was increasing and giving power to Xavier and his gang but soon Xavier showed every one of the people who were against his agenda that how much power he had and could have in the future.

Soon everyone agreed even if they didn't want later Xavier proposed another condition during the meeting that many people are hidden and hiding their true identity but if some way or somehow it has been exposed any anyone could target them but not their family because if people are caught harming their family that people is allowed to be killed the other people No matter what or who, is he or she is.

Everybody agreed to that as nobody wants their family or there is heir to be harmed.

If something happens then there, so-called hard work will be wasted. So the term was agreed.

Later, the gangs started to realize that Xavier was way too powerful than they thought and started to obey him. 

Everyone was in fear of Ryder because according to them, Ryder was not a human he was a psycho Beast, who do not show mercy.

His gang members have seen him killing people who betrayed him or try to trespass him they were killed mercilessly, even after seeing many times his way of killing and making anyone traumatized.

After feeling like an eternity, they saw the gang members of Majestic Phoenix, started to bow down to a person. They immediately understood that was the leader, Ryder.

Ryder, who was wearing a masquerade mask of black and gold imprints on it. It added more mystery about him. He looks at John who had no mask and held out his hand for something.

John was the only man who knew the true identity of Ryder AKA Mike and Alexander AKA Xavier.

John saw his actions and nod and quickly pass him a file. He flips the pages until he saw a red circle. A man pictured was there with the red mark he understood it but still show the man's picture to John. when John saw it, he nodded his head while smirking.

Mike nodded his head in understatement. He passes the file to one of his gang members and coldly said, "drag him out" the members silently bow and went with 2 other men to find him in the crowd of traitors.

Within a few seconds, he was found and dragged out of the crowd. Ryder looked at him. The fucking traitor. He leaked his upcoming plan to that son of that motherfucker.

"How much did he give you?" Ryder asked him in his usual cold voice.

The traitor was trembling, like a leaf swing on a windy day. He knows he will not be alive. Ryder looked at him and sigh. He looked at his eyes directly and said slowly, "do you want me to kill you or not?"

"No, please I beg you don't kill me I swear I -"

"Okay then tell me about that bastard?"

"S-sir, he is targeting you and the people around you, especially your niece."

Everyone was shocked because until now no one saw Ryder or who is he, but this guy knows his niece which means he knows who he is.

"My niece?"

"Y-yes, s-sir, but I-i swear I know the rules of Mr.Xavier that he had created." The traitor trembled while saying.

"What rule? Reminds me again."

"S-sir, t-that w-we can't ha-arm the family members of any gang or gang members."

"Hmm"

"S-sir he was about to show me your niece photo but I refuse to see it and told him I can't harm a girl."

Ryder looked at him like he was staring at his soul. He can tell that he was not lying. Because even now, after many years Xavier's rules are followed around the world and people still complain to him if anyone tries to harm their family members. Some people have the guts to not obey Xavier's Rules.

"How did he get to know my identity?"

"S-sir, though your club that you own, The Ice. There were rumors that a big gangster own's the club, so he investigate you, and to confirm that you are his target he, throws a trap on your niece's birthday." Ryder's gaze darkens. He understands the meaning behind the traitor's word. He remembers what happened and how his sweet niece saw a monster he was but to his surprise his niece was not scared but was amazed at how cool his uncle was. Since then they are super closed, but still, he wishes that his niece should not have seen him.

"Where is he?" Ryder asked coldly.

"R-right n-now he is in Italy, he has some plan to destroy you."

"What plans?"

"I-i don't know, s-sir, please leave me."

Ryder looked at him and went to John,  he whispered something in his ears and then turn around, to look at the traitor, who went silent after Ryder looked at him.

Soon later John brought a bowl, which has light brownish liquid in it. He carefully gave it to Ryder. Ryder hold the bowl like it was not hot. He looked at the bowl and took a sip from it before blowing air to it as he was trying to cool it down. He lick his lips and with a satisfied smile, he said.

"Tasty" as the word left his mouth, the hot liquid was poured at the traitor. He screams a little and tries to cool off him. It was not too much but still the hot water burns on the skin.

Soon the room was filled with the smell of meat. The smell was good but people didn't understand why would Ryder will throw the hot meat soup on him, but soon to their answer. They started to hear barking sounds.

They understand that he was not going to die with the hands of the human beast but an actual Beast.

Soon 4 huge pitbull enter the room and were barking at everyone they can see, scaring everyone even they were tied with chains. When Ryder hears the barking he walks to them and pat's their head one by one and they look like cute dogs licking their master's faces.

After a few minutes of playing with the dogs, he stopped. He looked at John and nodded his head. John again pass a bowl of soup, was the same soup but it was cool. He put the down and let the dogs have a taste. Quickly the dogs finished up the bowl. It was looking like they were pretty hungry. He took the chain from the person and started walking towards the traitor. As soon as the dogs come near the shivering man, they started sniffing and barking and want to jump towards the traitor.  Ryder with a sinner smile commended the dogs, in a warm voice, "eat." As he said he left the chains of the dogs and let the dog jump on the shivering traitor.

He was aware the moment he heard their barking, that he will not die with the hands of Ryder but his deadly beasts.

In a few minutes, the skin of the traitor has eaten away disgustingly.
His organs were bitten off and his skin became leftovers. His bones were broken like a thin wooden stick.

His screams were stopped until his heart was dug by the dogs and bitten. 

The people around the scene were either fainter, has peed their pants, or thrown up. It was too disgusting seeing a man who was alive a few minutes ago and talking, had his flesh being torn and played pull and push by the dogs. Ryder stops the dog just by commanding and letting them be taken away with flesh in their mouth.

Ryder started to walk away, before telling John to take care of the rest of the traitors. 

Soon he left.

Later at midnight, when he arrived at his home he saw Hazel entering the house while he was sitting on the couch in his hall and smoking.

She was at the hospital, till midnight as her father was not letting her go. She left when her father fall asleep.

Both of them arrived late at midnight When Hazel saw him, he was already throwing his intense gaze at her. She ignores him and started to walk away but Mike was not in the mood to be ignored. He calmly calls out her name.

"Hazel" she stopped at a point. She felt a force was forcing her to go there. He put down his cigar on the ashtray and stand near the couch. 

"Came here if you don't want something to happen again like last time." She trembles when the image of him touching her comes into her mind. She slowly turns towards him and starts to walk to him. She stands near him avoiding his gaze.

Suddenly she felt a big rough hand touching her soft cheeks and rubbing them with a thumb. Mike slowly makes her look at him.

Her Oceanic blue eyes make him feel weird inside out. He felt like he should be the only one to look at them. He leans in and rubbed his nose to her cheeks and sniff it like a dog. Her smell too can make him feel this weirdness. He was not upset but he was liking it quite well. His hands started to move from her waist to back and from back to her chest.

She tries to push him away but he was too strong for her.

"Leave me, Mike" she struggled, "I said leave." She raised her voice.

"Why?" Mike calmly asked.

"B-because you are not allowed to have sex with me without my permission." She tries to reason.

"I am not having sex with you I am touching you."

"Then don't I don't like it, so stop."

"I will not"

"I am not your fucking whore that you can touch or fuck anytime you want," Hazel screams at him and tries to push him. He grabs her wrist and pulled her towards himself. Her back crashed to his muscular chest. Due to contact she gasps and tries to make him lose her wrist but his grip was as hard as iron.

He again leans into her ear and whispered to her," I think you love to make me angry, My Candy. You still don't know your body after the last time or you just pretend to be dumb. "

Hazel make a confused face not understanding a single word he said, but she gather up the courage and speak up, "I don't what you are talking about and I don't care so leave my hand, you bastard."

"Oh Candy I was a fool enough to think you were a little smart but again you proved me wrong." He chuckled and continued, "but don't worry let me introduce you again to pleasure but this time to your body too" saying that he pushed her on the huge couch.

~•~

Words - 2353

Please Vote, comment and share.
Stella Styles

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 4K 54
"Impatient are we Princess" I chuckled in the crook of her neck, "More craving than impatience" "Fuck baby you're so tight..." I groan in her ear. ...
101K 3.3K 22
" vicious. " I whisper, he smirks and looks at me , " hello princess , long time no see." as he says that he gets out of his seat and walks towards...
146K 4.3K 54
Mature Content Nina has been working for one of the biggest companies for four years and loves what she does. With her starting to have feelings for...
237K 13.2K 76
COMPLETEDโœ” "Her skin was the shade of dark chocolate and not the cheap shit, the expensive kind. The kind that your tongue slowly massages as your ta...