-๐๐€๐ƒ- | ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ

By -thefemalevon

"๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ? More

-๐‘๐„๐…๐”๐†๐„๐„-
-nms-
๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ‘.
๐Ÿ’.
๐Ÿ“.
๐Ÿ”.
๐Ÿ•.
๐Ÿ—.

๐Ÿ–.

760 42 2
By -thefemalevon

𝘈𝘬𝘪𝘰 𝘔𝘢𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘢 𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘬𝘦𝘯𝘴
𝙻𝙾𝚂 𝙰𝙽𝙶𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚂 , 𝙲𝙰
-アキオ

"Weaveee uh." Hiroki ducked as Yatta swung at him.

"Boom-Boom." Yatta finished, catching Hiroki in the process.

I shook my head and continued eating my ice cream.

"Where were you last night? You think you too good to spend time with your family now?"
My eyebrows furrowed. I didn't even know they did something.

"Horoki I always go out with you all. Where did y'all do?"

"Answer the phone and maybe find out." Yatta put his hands out making a face, I mugged him and looked back to younger brother.

"We went to the fair. Tonight we're going bowling, are you coming?"

"Yeah of course, ma went too?" I asked and he nodded. "Damn, that's a first."

"I know right." He smiled. "She said she was gonna come tonight too."

"I mean she don't really have a choose."

"Right, it's not like she's working." I added after Kenyatta's statement. She was pregnant again so obviously she was on leave.

Of course she didn't spend as much time with us, maybe not even at all because she was playing ball across the world. It's not her fault and I wouldn't blame her for working the way she does because that's how she had supported us throughout the years and it's her dream.

Not only that but it's her life. It's just the fact that any child would want their parents around. Both of them just not one. My dad worked a lot too, so that left Grayson and Maddie to take care of us.

Watching us was their first hustle. The times that we weren't with my grandparents it was just us. And between the times my mom was here, her and my dad spent time together alone.

Maddie and Grayson had breaks. They would go stay with our grandparents without us. So there were nights I was here watching my siblings too.

In the midst of that she got pregnant with Kaiya, who is now fifteen and Hiroki is sixteen.

It was overwhelming at times but that just made my push for taking care of other people hit more.
I was just so use to it.

Nobody knows what goes on behind the doors of a celebrity family, they just know what they see in the media.

Not that it took away from my childhood, because I didn't start baby sitting until I was sixteen, and of course. Because my mom is famous as well as my dad, I didn't really have a boyfriend or anything.

It wasn't because of them but because I've always figured guys would only use me to get close to my parents. And that was weird. The guys that were kids of my moms friends were cool. But they were stuck up and I didn't like that.

I had figured out my type around that time, and it wasn't them.

In conclusion I didn't have a normal childhood.

"So.." Hiroki motioned his hands for me to answer whatever he had asked me. I looked at him lost and he smacked his teeth.

"Told you she wasn't listening."

"Listen."Hiroki said and I nodded. "Where were you?"

"I was at home." He stared at me and I sucked my teeth inhaling. "I was at home...sleeping."

"Do you have a sneaky link?" He asked me, both me and Kenyatta looked at him. "What?"

"Boy, how the hell you know what that is?"

"I-I uh."

"You what?" I questioned putting my hands on my hips. "Let me find out Hiroki, imma beat yo ass."

"You can't hit me."

"Says who?" I tilted my head at him. "You better ask Yatta how these hands be. He knows."

"Ouuu." Hiroki covered his mouth. Yatta slapped him on the neck making Roki's body jerk. I coughed a laugh.

Damn.

"Boy stay on topic."

Hiroki nodded and put his hands on his hips. "Okay-right I don't know anything about a sneaky link."

"Mhm."

-

"So, where were you Akio?"

"So all of my sibling are nosey?" I nodded to myself folding my lips in my mouth. "Got it."

"Well.."

"I was getting my ass ate."

Her mouth dropped and her eyes widened. I continued to fold the sweatshirt I was going to be putting away.

It was just me and her in my old room. Of course I had clothes here. They had been washed and dumped on the bed so I was now folding them.

"Did she just say what I think she just said?" I heard a voice and I covered my mouth.
"Akio what did you just say?"

I stayed quiet and backed up against the wall. 

"Is she trying to leave the room?" Grandma asked and Maddie nodded, still staring at me. "Well, what the hell did you say Akio?"

"She said he ate her butt granny."

"Damn, must be nice."

"No..I was joking. We were just chilling all day and I didn't pick up my phone."

"Damn so what we're y'all doing?"

"Just talking." I shrugged going back to folding. I looked up to see her already staring at me. "What?"

"So you two were just talking...and just talking made you not even want to pick up your phone?"

I chuckled. "Yeah..is that a bad thing?"

"No actually. I've never even had a conversation like that. And I've been married twice."

"Grandma.." Maddie looked down at her phone.

"What? Can't go back now, might as well embrace it. Akio who is this guy? If you don't mind me asking."

"Well they call him Q—" I started but her and Maddie both cut me off.

"Q?!" They both said.

"Wait grandma we talking about the same Q?"

"I hope not.. Akio who you talking about?"

"One of Kenyattas friends." I heard her exhale and folded my lip. "What happened?"

"Ouuu." She covered her chest pulling her sweater together. "I thought you were talking about my Q for a moment."

"Grandma emotionally scarred. " Maddie said.

"Girl Hell daddy messed me up." She sighed. "I gotta go your auntie gone make me sick."

She hung and Maddie put her phone down.

"Please stop staring at me like that."

"Bitch when you were you going to tell me? We tell eachother everything."

"I know Maddison, but we just started talking. I be been vibing with him and I be so caught up I really don't even pick up my phone. I would've came out with you all last night but I didn't know."

"Well that's okay. You're grown, but you're still my little sister... do you like him?" I smiled and nodded my head. "Damn you finna break your cheeks."

"I really do, he is so sweet. Girl he took me on a date to a car show, just because he heard I had like cars."

"That's a big risk. Cause what if you didn't like it?"

"I know but it's the fact that he thought about it."

"That's sweet but are you sure about this? He is a little young. Not only that but he's literally Kenyattas friend."

I nodded my head right away.

"You're the only person I've told about it so far. I really want to keep it private because I don't want to jinx anything."

"You know I won't tell anyone." She zipped her lips.

"But with him being young and Kenyatta's friend.. I mean he's of age. I'm actually the youngest girl he's messed with." I told her, her face changed and I smirked. "Right, I made the same face."

"That means he has experience. Hope he's not ran through."

"He said he's only been with two, but that's crazy that I'm older than him and I'm the youngest out of all of them. I'm gonna be the last though..for sure."

"Oop. Okay." She smiled. I turned around and put the sweaters in the drawer. "I'm happy for you, and you know what, you're not that much older than him. Not only that but you're grown. You don't have to explain anything to anyone. We only live once so do what makes you happy." She spoke.

"Thank you." I hugged her.

I heard knocking on my bedroom door making me pull back and look behind me. Hiroki was standing there. "Y'all ready? We're leaving."

"Yeah." Maddie responded for me. I slipped on my Vans and grabbed my purse.

-

"Oh yeah!" Grayson yelled, before pushing me by the shoulder making me fall onto the couch beside Maddie.

"Why are you—" He yelled in my face making me stop talking and mug him.

One thing about Grayson, he was rough as hell and heavy handed.

"Look at that score! Hell yeah." He strikes his fist.

"I haven't seen you this happy since you took my tooth out with that door."

"Worst thing I've ever seen." Ma shook her head staring in a daze. She turned her lip up as if she was recalling the incident in her head.

"I've always wanted to try that." Kaiya smirked.

"Well all your baby teeth are gone." Hiroki pushed her to the podium. "Gone ahead."

"Empújame de nuevo." She eyed him. I started smiling. Every-time she spoke Spanish that meant she was ready to fight. Out of all of us her and Kenyatta spoke it the least.

"Hurry up and go." Our dad told her, she grabbed a bowling ball and walked up to the lane. Standing there for a while we all watched her as she finally drew her arm back and released the ball

I leaned up out of my seat a little more just to see how many pins she would hit. She ended up hitting them all.

"Period." She smiled turning around and walking toward all of us. She bucked at Hiroki making him flinch. Then she sat beside me.

We high-fived before I turned to Maddie and whispered to her. "We're definitely going to the club after this."

"Girl I'm picking out the uber now." She told me, I chuckled.

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 699 12
"๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—น๐—น..... ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—น๐—น ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜†๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ!! ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ...
4.1K 172 11
๐™…๐™–๐™ข๐™š๐™จ ๐™. ๐™†๐™ž๐™ง๐™  ๐™ญ ๐™”/๐™‰ ๐™‹๐™ž๐™ ๐™š-๐™‘๐™ž๐™ค๐™ง๐™š๐™ก สณแต‰แตƒแตˆแต‰สณ ______________ ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™  ๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™™ ______ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜œ.๐˜š.๐˜š ๐˜Œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๏ฟฝ...
3K 82 8
๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ƒ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ๐ฅ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฑ๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐‘๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐†๐ซ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ. ๏ฟฝ...
1.3K 36 5
๐Ž๐ง ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ, ๐‰๐š๐ณ๐ณ๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ง๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฑ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ข ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง...