The Comfort Zone

Bởi PolarisDA

Caroline, a closet bisexual and aspiring feeder, and Jenn, a loyal friend with some self-esteem issues, enter... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1: Cops and Robbers
Chapter 3: The Personal Fatness Trainer
Chapter 4: The Feeder Inside
Chapter 5: Heads or Tails
Chapter 6: The Secret Couple(Part 1 of 2)
Chapter 6: The Secret Couple(Part 2 of 2)
Chapter 7: Love Chub
Chapter 8: That Empty Feeling(Part 1 of 2)
Chapter 8: That Empty Feeling(Part 2 of 2)
Chapter 9: Selfish Desires
Chapter 10: Worth the Weight?
Chapter 11: The Truth
Chapter 12: Guilt and Pleasure(Part 1 of 3)
Chapter 12: Guilt and Pleasure(Part 2 of 3)
Chapter 12: Guilt and Pleasure(Part 3 of 3)

Chapter 2: The Big Fish in a Little Pond

834 4 0
Bởi PolarisDA

The Comfort Zone

Warning: This is an adult/fetish story involving weight gain, adult language, feeding, and stuffing. If this isn't your type of thing please don't read it.

By polarisdreamer & berserker1133

Chapter 2: The Big Fish in a Little Pond

"How do I look?" Jenn tentatively asked, as she exited the elevator dressed in her new store-bought Wonder Woman Halloween costume. The outfit featured a strapless one-piece romper with blue star bottoms, a metallic red top with gold trim and a gold waist cincher, matching wrist cuffs, red spangled boots, and a headpiece with red star accents. As with every other party outfit Jenn had worn in the past few weeks, Caroline recognized the familiar problem. Sure, Jenn's legs and thin waist looked good in the costume, but she really couldn't pull off the Wonder Woman look because of how much of a stick she was. Unlike April, Jenn hadn't gained any weight in the six weeks following their fateful cops and robbers party.

Although to be fair, a lot of things had changed in the time since the party. Jenn wasn't the only one who got lucky at the party, in fact, all four of the girl's ended up finding boys to sleep with that night. April had ecstatically referred to the successful night as a 'grand slam' and the rest of the group couldn't have agreed more. While Caroline and April's boys amounted to little more than a pleasurable one-night stand, Vanessa ended up dating her man for about four weeks before breaking up. Of the four girls, Jenn was the only one still seeing her handcuff buddy from that night, and Jenn couldn't have been happier about it!

Jenn and Leandro made a great couple. He was sweet, romantic, and certainly frisky. She was loyal, kindhearted, and supremely turned on by her boyfriend. On Monday's she'd stop by the soccer fields after class to catch a glimpse of her lover working up a sweat. On Tuesday night's after Jenn's work ended, they would meet up for a study session and a sleepover. Wednesday's they would go for a walk after his practice let out, Thursday's they would get breakfast together, and Friday night's Leandro would take Jenn out to eat at a restaurant. Their weekends were usually dependent on whether Leandro had a home or away game. If it was away, Jenn would wait for him to return and party with him Saturday night, followed by a lazy morning. If it was home, Jenn would watch the game and cheer for him. After the game they'd catch an afternoon movie before getting ready for whatever party was firing up that weekend. It was a busy routine, but Jenn loved the time she was spending with Leandro. She was falling for him pretty hard.

Caroline, in the meantime, was seeing less and less of Jenn. It was like Jenn had abruptly replaced her with Leandro. Caroline tried not to take it personally, but she did miss spending more quality time with her best friend. Although, she certainly noticed Jenn's fledgling confidence improving, after all, she didn't have to spend an hour convincing Jenn to come to parties anymore.

"You look like the Princess of the Amazons to me!" Caroline chirped in, as she hopped off the common room couch. Superheroes were 'in' this Halloween, so Caroline had decided to dress as the delectable Harley Quinn. She'd ordered her maroon & black costume online and was pleased with the results. She wore a sleeveless pullover midriff top (which had a constructed foam bust to give her boobs a little more pop), low-rise pants with a skintight elastic waist, a foam-backed belt & choker for comfort and style that had some decorative buckles at the front, and elbow-length fingerless glovelettes that had decorative studs at the wrists. The low-rise pants had elegant vertical panels of maroon & black that looked seductively tantalizing on her toned legs. If anything, Caroline's costume highlighted the fact that throughout volleyball season she'd progressively gotten in better and better shape. She'd trimmed up to a flawless 122lbs, and gotten increasingly more toned around her waist, thighs, and arms. Caroline would certainly be the best looking Harley Quinn tonight and that was with the knowledge that April was also going as Harley Quinn.

"O-m-g, Jenn looks soooo skinny I bet she could hoola-hoop with a fruit loop!" April tipsily joked to Vanessa, while she took a break from her chocolate candy bar. She'd spoken loud enough for both Jenn and Caroline to hear her. Even though they were going to the party as the same character, the only thing that looked similar about Caroline and April's appearance was their hair and makeup. They'd fashioned each other's hair into high pigtails like Harley's hairstyle, they even made sure to leave two strands of hair on either side of their face just like the promiscuous character, although it looked better on Caroline because she had longer hair to work with. April's costume was based off of a movie depiction of the character and comprised of a matching top and shorts combo, which were made of a nylon and spandex blend for a form fit. And boy did April's form fit the costume! The pullover jacket April wore over her top clearly parted at April's enhanced bust. The belt fitted over her half blue and red booty shorts was dangerously strained by April's budding muffin top which pouched over her belt ever so noticeably. Even the sultry fishnet tights which really put the finishing touches on her look betrayed just how thick and chubby April's legs had become, especially her formally rock-hard thighs!

Over the last six week's April's 'freshman 15' had puffed-up to the 'freshman 35.' She had easily gained 20 additional pounds thanks to her now horrible binge eating/snacking habits. April was constantly stuffing her face with something and all the Halloween candy sure was not helping things. Caroline realized it was April's attempt to find some comfort in her new college environment. In high school April was surrounded by a family, a team, and a twin sister that kept her gluttonous desires in check, kept her grades on the honor roll and kept her athletic performance at its peak. Without those support systems April was struggling in most of her classes, gaining a lot of weight very fast, and quickly becoming the worst player on the volleyball team. Caroline would have loved to take credit for April's incredibly sexy increase in bulk, but April seemed to be fattening up all on her own. She had no idea about any of Caroline's 'feeder' tendencies, and that only made Caroline want her that much more badly!

"hmhm! You sound jealous! You're gonna need a belt the size of a hoola-hoop if you keep pigging out on junk food." Vanessa teased April with a poke to the soft pudgy midsection. Caroline felt a jolt of sexual energy pulse through her while Vanessa uttered those words. Something about fat shaming was a huge turn on for Caroline; she almost had to cross her legs because of the surge of sexual feelings jittering through her.

"Hey I haven't gained that much! You can't even notice!" April self-consciously pouted, as her cheeks blushed embarrassingly red. An increase from 115lbs at the start of preseason to nearly 150lbs by Halloween was quite noticeable, and quite irresistible to Caroline.

"I'm just saying April; you're looking less like Harley Thin and more like Harley FAT. Hahaaaa!" Vanessa laughed, as she got up off the couch too. Vanessa was dressed as Lara Croft and wore a silver nylon tank top and stretchy gray shorts with a few accessories. Vanessa had on a backpack that went around the shoulders and clipped together in her front just above her cleavage, gun holsters next to some plastic clip-on grenades, and a utility belt with attached suspender hooks to hold it all. Vanessa hadn't experienced any discernable change in her weight until two weeks ago when she got dumped by her short-lived boyfriend. She'd probably gained between 5-10lbs in the last two weeks and it seemed like most of it found its way to her butt. While Vanessa seemed to get her post break-up binge-eating under control the past few days, the extra weight looked good around her hips and rear.

"Ha-ha. Very funny. You know you.." April started a comeback, no doubt going to be directed at her roommate's weight, before Caroline butted in.

"Are you GUYS ready?!" Caroline urged, as April frowned at her.

"Yeah, let's go!" Vanessa smiled, as April shrugged.

"*Sigh* yeah, we are actually gonna be early this time." April breathed out, as she abruptly jumped up off the couch. Caroline got a great view of April's meatier booty jiggling up and down in her extremely tight shorts. Caroline had to take a deep breath, she had to be careful. She was getting turned on before they even got to the party!

"Are you meeting up with Leandro there Jenn?" Caroline asked, while she tried to get April's bountiful backside off her mind.

"Yes, he's gonna be Aquaman." Jenn swooned at the thought.

"I didn't know Aquaman and Wonder Woman were a couple?" Caroline questioned, as her understanding of superheroes was mediocre at best.

"I just wanted to see him without a shirt on, hehe." Jenn giggled like a horny schoolgirl. It was puppy love at its worst.

"Look at you! You've got this college thing on lock girl!" April bellowed, as she gave Jenn a nudge with her elbow and a wink for good measure.

"Hey! Are we leaving? Or are we leaving? Some of us are still single you know." Vanessa condescendingly asked, as the group got the memo and finally got underway with heading to the party.

The décor of the party had all the traditional Halloween decorations including fake spider webs, tomb stones littered across the lawn, candy bowls strewn around the house, vampire bats hanging from the ceiling, and ghosts hung up on the walls. However, the soccer team appeared to go above and beyond with this party's theme just like their cops and robbers party. They'd adjourned black sheets on the walls and windows and splattered them with a fluorescent red paint. This style choice was complemented by the lighting, someone had hung up black lights in all of the party rooms and it really gave the place a more eerie atmosphere. The makeshift bar had been replaced by a pretty large table filled with three oversized bowls of orange jungle juice and tons of red colored jello shots scattered around the table. It was honestly all very exciting. It had been a few weeks since the crew had returned to the soccer house, so it was definitely nice to be back.

Upon arrival, the girls all took some jello shots and indulged in some selfies. They'd arrived a little early, for a change, and had some time to kill before the party really started to heat up. Caroline could tell by the taste of the jungle juice that it was a very sugary blend with a strong dose of alcohol, she handed April a full cup. Vanessa and Jenn got some drinks too and the crew began moseying around the party. It wasn't long before the house filled up and became crowded, at which point some of the crew kind of separated. Jenn was spending time drinking and making out with Leandro, Vanessa was off on the dance floor, and Caroline was teaming with April at the pong table. It was easier to keep feeding April candy and drinks if she was nearby, so Caroline made sure she didn't leave her sight. Plus, April was terrible at beer pong which insured she would have to drink a lot.

Caroline giddily watched as the night wore on and April's soft midsection sprouted a puffy beer belly. As the house got hotter from the evening's festivities, April was feeling quite warm. In response, she drank more of the icy jungle juice. Caroline didn't quite realize when it happened, but April gradually became much more heavily drunk than her. Her first clue was when April started really sucking at pong, like missing the table sucking. Her second clue was when April stumbled into her when they were standing still. Her third and final clue came a little later when she bumped into Jenn outside the bathroom..

"Oh hey Jenn. Having a good night so far?" Caroline smiled, while she spotted a hicky on the base of Jenn's neck. It looked like April spotted it too, because her eyes kind of zeroed in on it while she swayed drunkenly to her side.

"Yeah! Leandro's in the bathroom. These drinks are really heavy." Jenn mentioned. She was feeling pretty drunk.

"You're telling me. April's already wasted." Caroline explained, as April began overreacting.

"I am NOT wasted Caroline! I'm.. tipsy.." April slurred, as she touched her friend's shoulder. Not getting an immediate response, April turned to Jenn and grabbed her forearm to pull her in for a very loud whisper. "Jenn, youu don't think I'veee likee gained weight do youu?"

"Umm, I mean most people gain some weight in college. Sooo, it's normal." Jenn frankly thought out loud, while Caroline tried in vain to signal for her to stop.

"So youu doo think I'vee gained weight?!" April stumbled backward, as Caroline put an arm out to balance her. She was clearly offended in her drunken state.

"No, I didn't say that.." Jenn tried to back-peddle, as Caroline just bit her lip. Caroline wanted to defuse the situation, but any conversation about April's weight was too tantalizing to break up. "If you just ate healthier.."

"Just shuuut uuup youu fucking mic stand! You think you're sooo cooool with your slutty costume and yourr dumb boyfriend! I hope your head hits a ceiling fan!" April raged, as the personal insecurities she had about her body were causing her to lash out. Unfortunately, Jenn was an easy target. Caroline could see tears starting to form in Jenn's eyes.

"She didn't mean that. She'd drunk. I better take her home before she causes more trouble." Caroline assured Jenn, while she grabbed a flailing April and started walking her toward the front door.

As they walked away April's venomous words sunk in. Jenn had heard that insult before. She'd heard all of them before. She'd been called 'mic stand,' 'beanpole,' and 'stick' hundreds of times in high school. She couldn't escape the mean names in class, in sports, with her friends and now even at parties. Jenn just wished she was normal. Being weird made her feel so bad, especially when people made fun of her.

"How's it going babe?" Leandro smiled, as he exited the bathroom. He looked like a good Aquaman. He was shirtless, as Jenn had hoped, but now she wasn't in the mood to appreciate it.

"Fine." Jenn muttered, as negative thoughts clouded her mind.

"Is something wrong? You don't look happy." Leandro sensed, as Jenn seemed reluctant to reply.

"It's just.. April and Vanessa are always teasing me.. I don't like it.." Jenn admitted, while Leandro looked concerned.

"What are they teasing you about?" Leandro insisted, as Jenn opened up. She felt really comfortable with Leandro. She could tell him anything, so why not tell him this?

"It's just that I'm so tall and skinny.. Caroline says they are jealous.." Jenn confessed, while Leandro nodded.

"Of course they are jealous! You are very pretty!" Leandro assured her, "But.. If you wanted them to stop teasing you.. you could always go on a diet."

"A diet?! How would that help!?" Jenn burst completely blindsided by Leandro's suggestion, "Do you think I need to go on a diet??!!"

"No-no-no-no-no! Of course not! You do not need too! It was just an idea!" Leandro clarified, while Jenn was looking bewildered at the suggestion.

"But.. would you find me more attractive if I did go on a diet?" Jenn asked with a morbid curiosity. How skinny did Leandro prefer her??

"Well.. Yes, I suppose I would." Leandro admitted, while Jenn's heart sunk.

"But I'm already so skinny!" Jenn pouted, as she crossed her skinny arms in frustration.

"That's the point!" Leandro agreed a little confused as to why Jenn was reacting this way.

"So, you want me to get even skinnier?!" Jenn asked. She wasn't sure if she could do that, but then again she really wanted Leandro to like her..

"What?!" Leandro muttered in confusion with a perplexed look on his face.

"I mean, maybe I could start going to the gym again.. but my doctors already said I was underweight.. I'm just not sure it's a good idea.." Jenn contemplated, as she knew losing more weight would not be healthy for her, but her desire to please Leandro was in conflict with her better judgment.

"Jennifer what are you talking about?" Leandro questioned hoping to understand what on earth she was talking about.

"A diet. I'm not sure it'd be healthy for me.." Jenn answered feeling very self-conscious.

"I'm confused." Leandro burst, while he threw his hands up, as if to illustrate his point.

"You know it's not healthy to be too skinny right?? I'm already walking that line and if I lose a lot more weight it could be.." Jenn drabbled on, as Leandro finally realized the issue.

"Wait-wait-wait-wait!" Leandro paused Jenn, as she looked at him with inquisitive eyes. "Who goes on a diet to lose weight??"

"Everyone!! Are you wasted or something??" Jenn replied a little frustrated the conversation was feeling so awkward.

"I think you misunderstand what I am saying." Leandro calmly replied, as Jenn grabbed his hands.

"Explain." Jenn honestly requested, as Leandro cleared his throat.

"In Brazil, where I'm from, women go on diets to get some more curves. Or umm.. you know? More curvy?" Leandro spoke, as it didn't seem to register on Jenn's face, so Leandro decided to just spell it out for her. "You know, more of the tits and ass."

"In Brazil women go on diets to gain weight??" Jenn eyes widened, as the realization hit her hard. "So wait. That means you were asking me to.. gain weight?"

"Only if you wanted to! That way your friends wouldn't pick on you for being so skinny." Leandro clarified, while Jenn got a dumbfounded look on her seductively cute face.

"Oh.. OHH.. I umm.." Jenn stuttered, as she was at a complete lost for how to appropriately reply. "My high school coach wanted me to gain some weight and muscle for volleyball, but it was very hard for me. You see I have a very fast metabolism.."

"If you don't want to, that is fine Jenn. It was only an idea." Leandro reminded her.

"Would you find me more attractive if I did go on a diet? Like a Brazilian diet?" Jenn made sure to clarify due to their previous confusion.

"I want you to know that I find you beautiful just the way you are, but I would be lying if I told you I wouldn't find you more attractive if you gained some curves. I don't want to lie to you." Leandro sensitively explained, as he held Jenn's hands earnestly and tight. Jenn felt the butterflies in her stomach again..

"I.. I'll try going on a Brazilian diet for you." Jenn replied without thinking.

"You will?" Leandro remarked in elated surprise.

"Yeah, I will. I.. love you Leandro.. If this will make you happy, I want to try it." Jenn said with more confidence, while she committed to her first instinct. She still wasn't really thinking it through.

"Aww, I love you too babe! You make me very happy!" Leandro practically laughed with joy, as he wrapped Jenn in a sturdy hug.

"But umm.. How much weight would you want me to gain?" Jenn inquired, as reality was finally hitting her.

"I'm not sure.. I'll have to see it to know for sure. I can just tell you when is enough." Leandro replied, as Jenn was still pretty unclear about how much weight Leandro was asking her to gain.

"Okay." Jenn abruptly agreed wanting to move on with the night. She'd figure out the details of what she just agreed to later. Right now, she wanted to have fun.

"You okay?" Leandro questioned, while he observed Jenn thinking about something.

"Yes, I'm great. Let's go play more pong!" Jenn urged Leandro, as she tugged his arm and the couple headed in the direction of the tables.

While Jenn and Leandro got on a hot streak playing pong, Caroline was still lugging April back to her dorm room. It must have been quite a sight to anyone they passed; two sexily dressed Harley Quinn's drunkenly trudging home. April's condition had quickly deteriorated after they left the party. The alcohol was really hitting her hard. While April hadn't thrown up, she wasn't making the most sense and was slurring her words considerably. While Caroline couldn't deny her attraction to April's bloated and drunken condition, she felt she had a duty to get her home safe and sound.

"Youu.. youu've seen my tattoo??" April asked, as she stumbled along. She was being braced by Caroline pretty significantly. Without her support, April would probably have fallen all over the place. April's arm was slung over Caroline's far shoulder and she was leaning most of her inflated weight onto her. Caroline was bracing April with her left arm, wrapped firmly around April's soft and squishy love handle. The whole arrangement was actually pretty hot for Caroline, but she was getting pretty tired from carrying the bulk of April's weight around.

"Yes, I've seen it." Caroline responded in a fake-interested tone. She was trying to humor her pudgy drunk buddy, but her stupor was beginning to get slightly annoying.

"Youu wannaaa hear the story of why I got it??" April drunkenly asked, as her legs wobbled a bit again.

"Careful where you step! You already told me that story tonight April." Caroline reminded her, as April seemed to ignore Caroline's response.

"Jamieee and meee were at the beach this summer." April slowly started, while Caroline really didn't want to hear this story again.

"Ssshhh! Sshhh! You already told me this story April!" Caroline tried to remind her, as April continued as if Caroline hadn't spoken.

"Aand we wanted to get different tattoosss so we'd have something that was totally unique to us!" April continued going into detail about her story. Caroline thought it was amusing that April could remember this story, but couldn't walk straight to save her life. Maybe if Caroline recalled the story, April would stop?

"I know. Cause she's your twin and you wanted to be more individualistic because you were going to go to different colleges. She went to school in-state, because she wanted to play D1 even though you were always a better volleyball player than her. You wanted to go to a smaller D3 party school because you wanted to enjoy being the big fish in a little pond and have fun. You already told me all of this!!" Caroline rushed to recite as many details as possible from the story, before April continued. April paused for a moment, seemingly recognizing what Caroline had said.

"Yeah, aand sooo we both agreed to go to a tattoo shop and pick a tattoo to get on our left armss. We wanted to surprise each other with whatever we chose, buttttt.." April began to magnify her voice, as she built up to the big punch of the story.

"*Sigh*" Caroline knew what was coming.

"The real surprise camee when we finally showed each other our freshly tattooed arms!! WE BOTH PICKED THE EXACT SAME PAW PRINTS TATOO!! It's like the most twin thing ever!!! Haahah-hahaaaaa" April drunkenly laughed, as Caroline had to stop to hold April steady. They were very close to the dorm now. Only a little farther to go. "How funny is that?? Like, really funny right??"

"Hilarious. At least it was the first time. The eight time.. not so much." Caroline honestly replied, as April ignored her again. It was seriously like they were having two different conversations, except April loved it and it was wearing on Caroline.

"Do those bow tattoos on the front of your upper thighs have a story?" April prodded Caroline, as she thought about it.

"Yup, sure do, but I'm not telling you." Caroline teased, while April pouted.

"Tell me!!" April insisted, as she tried to pull away from Caroline. Caroline held her steady and kept her walking in the direction of their dorm.

"No. You wouldn't remember it anyway. You're trashed." Caroline reminded her.

"You're mean!!" April loudly burst.

"Yup. I'm mean." Caroline agreed, while she tried to humor April. April abruptly started giving Caroline the silent treatment, which for Caroline was actually a welcome reprise.

After some more struggle, Caroline managed to haul April's pudgy body into the dorm and into her room on the first floor. Caroline was thankful April didn't live on the third floor like her and Jenn. Once April was in her room it seemed like she forgot why she was mad at Caroline and started remembering her tattoo story again. For the ninth time.

"Haha like, Jaimee and meee totally had that twin connection going when we got our tattoos!" April recalled, while she unzipped her coat and threw it at Caroline. Once, Caroline tossed April's jacket in the closet her jaw almost hit the floor when she got a look at April. April's boobs were huge! Caroline immediately noticed April's breasts were causing her costume shirt to ride up something fierce, exposing her spherical beer belly. Her shirt was holding on for dear life as April's boobs threatened to bust right through the cheap fabric. Caroline's legs inadvertently twitched, as the felt a pang of arousal.

"You.. sure.. did.." Caroline replied a bit distracted. April's breasts must have gone up a cup size! She must be at least a D cup now! Caroline was probably underestimating, but she didn't really give a damn! Caroline could spot the frame of April's bra through the fabric because it was so tight on her. It was amazing! Caroline wanted to rip April's shirt off and go to town on those hooters, but her conscience kept her under control. Partially. "Hey umm April.. Are you feeling hot?"

"Umm yes it's SOO HOTT!" April mused, as she fell back onto her bed and stretched provocatively. Caroline was getting a first row seat to April's pudgy body and it was driving her crazy.

"You could.. take your shirt off. That would help." Caroline stuttered, as she felt her confidence shake with nerves. April was looking so HOT in that tiny little outfit!

"Yeah, but I'm tired.. Can you help mee??" April lazily begged, as Caroline's cheeks began to burn. Thank goodness she was still wearing her Harley Quinn make-up otherwise April might be able to notice her blush.. Was this really happening?? It was like a fantasy right before her very eyes!

"Yes! Ahem.. I can.. I mean if you want." Caroline tried to play it off casually, but she could already feel herself getting horny beyond control.

"Yeah it's soo hot!" April encouraged her, as she lay in bed smiling. Caroline had no idea if this was an invitation for something more or just April acting drunk and playful. Luckily in her current state April probably wasn't going to remember much of this tomorrow. Caroline decided just to play it by ear and if the opportunity presented itself, make her move.

"Hold your arms up.." Caroline gently commanded, as she was starting to feel it getting warm too. April sat upward, her bare belly forming a noticeable muffin top above her costume's belt. She raised her arms, and Caroline grabbed the fabric near April's puffy midriff. Caroline's body was jittering with excitement as her heartbeat skyrocketed. She slowly lifted April's shirt up, revealing some pudgy rolls of chub just above April's belly button. Lifting higher still, Caroline's eyes widened while she readjusted her hands just under April's over-sized breasts. Caroline managed to cop a feel as she lifted the shirt over April's full melons. They were so fatty and soft. Caroline really wanted to play with them more, but anything more than a passing touch might betray her true intentions. Caroline then pulled the shirt over April's head, and while her eyes were covered, snuck a view of her exposed body. It was soft, sweaty, and irresistibly chunky. Big milk jug boobs, a firm keg of a beer belly.. Caroline had to control herself, she was losing it.

"That feels SOO much better!" April lauded, while she popped backward and spread her arms out. Caroline was staring at her exposed belly jiggling, as April continued, "Would it be weird if youu took my pants off too??"

"Umm!" Caroline shuddered with excitement. She was actually trembling from sexual anticipation. But wait.. Was April coaxing her into making a move? Or was she being naively drunk?? Caroline couldn't tell, but she was happy to comply. "No! No not at all.. Can you.. umm.. lay on your stomach. It would be easier from behind.."

"Okaayyy." April obeyed, as she rolled over and Caroline was treated with an unencumbered view of April's chunky butt, and what a butt it was. It wasn't super wide considering how chunky it had become. It looked thick and retained a sexy heart shape thanks to April's continued efforts in volleyball. "Well are you gonna take them off?

"Sorry.." Caroline shook her head, as she realized she zoned out staring at April's butt. Caroline didn't waste any more time in grabbing April's tight red and blue pants. April arched her butt up higher for a moment to undo the belt buckle, and Caroline nearly swallowed her tongue at the sight. Caroline couldn't resist it! She lurched her hands forward and gave April's thickly fattened butt a sultry squeeze. "I.. I'm sorry! You moved!"

"Haha, it's okaayyy. Just get them off." April drunkenly laughed, as Caroline burned from all of the sexual tension she was feeling. She wasn't brave enough to force the issue, so she quickly tugged down April's shorts. No longer compressed by the tight shorts it almost seemed like April's butt jiggled a bit more than before. Caroline shook her head and took off April's fishnet leggings as she got her pants off. "That, feelsss much betterr. Youu okay Carolinee?"

"I'm.. just.. hot." Caroline realized she was panting. "I'm just hot too."

"Oh.. Caroline? Can I tell you something?" April innocently inquired, as she turned around and Caroline's eyes shot to April's crotch region. April had developed a bit of fat around her pubic area, it was straining her underwear and all Caroline wanted to do was thrust her fingers down there and listen to April moan!

"Anything." Caroline managed to mutter, as her eyes begged April to come hither.

"I miss Jamieeeee *sniff*" April drunkenly sobbed, as Caroline was having trouble shifting from lust to concern.

"Oh ugh.. Please don't start crying! You'll see her during winter break!" Caroline assured her. It was hard to avoid being distracted by April's hefty knockers.

"*sniff* WE PROBABBLY DON'T EVEN LOOK LIKE TWINSS ANYMOREE!!!" April pouted, as she rolled to her side and Caroline was treated to April's thickened waist.

"Oh my god, umm! Of course you still look the same! You're twins!" Caroline tried to comfort April, while she sat next to her downtrodden friend.

"I'm faattt!" April cried out, as Caroline felt another pulse of horny energy course through her. She almost shivered, at April's words.

"No you're not! Why would you think that??" Caroline tried to play dumb, as her inner feeder was coming out and wanted April to be as oblivious as possible about her weight gain.

"You're just being nicee! Just look at mee! Look at thesee!" April turned to Caroline and tried to hold up her breasts, although, her hands weren't quite big enough for the job.

"Having big boobs doesn't make you fat. In fact, a lot of girls would kill for boobs like yours." Caroline consoled her, as her mind drifted to what Jenn might look like with a set of hooters like April..

"They've never been this big before Carolinee! This is my biggest bra and it hardly fitss! Gosh it's so uncomfortable!" April pouted, as she arched her back and bent her arms around her back and strait up unclipped her bra right in front of Caroline. Caroline couldn't help but stare like a male middle schooler. She was probably drooling over the size of April's tits. They sagged a bit because of their size but were still respectably perky because of April's youth. Caroline couldn't get her mind off of imagining herself sucking April's big nips, when April blushed slightly, "Sorry was that not okayy?"

"You've got big.. I mean I'm fine! Haha.. Just give me a little warning next time you show me your boobies haha!" Caroline blushed so hard she felt like her makeup would melt off. "But umm.. yeah, big boobs do not mean you're are fat. Don't worry about it."

"But it's not just my boobss! Look! My stomach bulgess over my undiess! It's soo round!" April complained, as Caroline felt a surge within her. This was it. If she didn't make a move in the next few minutes she was going to die.

"It does.." Caroline breathed lustfully, as she stared at April's tantalizing lips and imagined herself kissing them. It didn't matter that April's face was still covered in makeup, it only added to the erotic sensation that was causing Caroline to tremble with anticipation. "What else feels different?"

"My ass! Have you seen it?? I'm stuck wearing yogaa pantss and sweatpants cause none of my jeans fit! I think I'm even getting fat thighsss!!" April freaked, while Caroline couldn't break from her lustful stare. It was like April knew exactly what to say to make her drip..

"How much do you weigh?" Caroline hummed, as she leaned toward April.

"I don't know. I used to be 115lbs.." April embarrassingly blushed, as Caroline got a naughty thought.

"Well, we should know your weight. I mean right? The scale doesn't lie. It will prove if you got fat." Caroline naughtily hinted, as April pointed somewhere, but Caroline wasn't gonna take her eyes off her prize.

"Okay.. Vanessa keepss onee under her bed." April reluctantly muttered, while Caroline hopped out of bed and pulled out the scale. She rushed to get April to hop on it. April was having some trouble standing still, but eventually Caroline got April to do it properly. It seemed April was almost as curious to learn her weight as Caroline was. "The room is spinning. What does it say?"

*153lbs*

"Ohh, it's not that bad! 130lbs!" Caroline lied through her teeth. April wasn't going to remember this anyway. "You look cute with the Freshman 15!"

"I'm a whale! Oh my god!! Why can't I stop eating??" April lamented, as she walked right into Caroline's arms and nestled herself right in Caroline's chest. If this wasn't a sign, Caroline didn't know what was.

"No! You're not a whale! You're hot! If I wasn't straight I'd make out with you right now!" Caroline fibbed about that last part, but was trying to play it cool.

"I am?" April looked up into Caroline's eyes with hope.

"You're sexy!" Caroline assured her, as she braced her mushy love handles.

"Haha, I know!" April blushed, as she looked totally ripe for the taking.

"You're.." Caroline breathed deeply, while she ignored the nerves almost paralyzing her and kissed April right on the lips. Caroline hummed with joy! It just felt so satisfying! "MHhhhh!"

"MHH! Caroline what are you doing!??" April pushed Caroline off her, as Caroline felt terrified she may have ruined the moment. She had to think of something to save it quickly!

"I.. I just thought since we didn't get any boys tonight that we should practice making out. You know.. To stay in practice so we don't lose our touch." Caroline lied through her teeth. She was praying on April's drunkenness to save this perfect opportunity.

"Ohhhhhh.. hahaha okaayyy! I thought you were turning lesbo on mee. Hahahaaaha," April laughed sounding relieved.

"Oh course not.." Caroline bit her lip, she was so horny she couldn't see straight.

"That would have been pretty hot though." April mused, as she stepped closer to Caroline with a drunkenly inquisitive look in her eye.

"Well I can pretend! Mmmhhhhh!!" Caroline grabbed April and aggressively kissed her. This time April kissed her back!

"Haha okaayyy! You're naughtyyy!" April giggled, while Caroline stepped back for a moment and April asked, "Whyy aree youu taking your costume off?"

"I'm just soo hot too!" Caroline lied, as she stripped down to her bra and panties in record time. No sooner had her pants hit the floor than Caroline's tongue slithered back into April's mouth and Caroline's hands wrapped around April's thick waist and satisfyingly squeezed her chunky butt.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

82.7K 1.5K 42
Her parents - both extremely religious - raised all their daughters to love Christ and respect themselves. But have their rules tarnished Monica's fu...
176K 8.8K 45
After moving away for college Kaden's life was as predictable as she had imagined. Living day to day until she graduated, forming friendships and get...
23.5K 93 6
This is a story about a college made to fatten people up.
19.6K 246 22
Micah is new in Sydney. He decided to start a new life by attending university there. His university completely changes. How? To his surprise and d...